翻译初一下册英语课本翻译:Christmas Day ...

I was born on Christmas day.
我出生在圣诞节那天。
He cheered up on Christmas Day itself.
他圣诞节那天振作起来了。
Tomorrow is Christmas Day.
明天是圣诞节.
Not this year So Christmas Day lunch is fixed.
来自THETIMES
Wednesday is Christmas Day on the Christian Orthodox calendar.
We usually fasted and prayed most of Christmas Day.
N-UNCOUNT 圣诞节(12月25日)
Christmas Day is the 25th of December, when Christmas is celebrated.
1. a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of C a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
...20.登陆纪念日(Forefather's Day),每年12月21日,纪念清教徒在登陆。, 21.圣诞节(Christmas Day),每年12月25日,基督徒庆祝基督诞生的日子,是美国最隆重的节日。, 丹麦
- 基于15856个网页
牛津小学英语单词表 - 豆丁网 ... chopsticks [复数] 筷子 (4 ) Christmas Day 圣诞日,圣诞节 Christmas 圣诞节.
- 基于232个网页
新加坡基本资料 - 123的日志 - 网易博客 ... 国庆日( National Day) 耶诞节( Christmas Day) 丰收节 Ponggal.
- 基于164个网页
节日纪事圣诞节
圣诞晚会-The Christmas Party--英语作文网 ... 圣诞节- Christmas 节日纪事圣诞节- Christmas Day Merry Christmas- 圣诞快乐.
- 基于71个网页
On Christmas Day
在圣诞日 小学英语词组整理_百度知道 ... watch the dragon boat races 观看龙舟比赛 on Christmas Day 在圣诞日 Christmas trees 圣诞树.
- 基于37个网页
on Christmas Day
在圣诞节 介词英语_爱问知识人 ... on March 12th/ on 12th March 在三月十二日 on Christmas day 在圣诞节 on Christmas Eve 在圣诞节前夕.
- 基于251个网页
在圣诞节那一天 时间日期前介词的使用_DL_百度空间 ... on Monday 在星期一 on Christmas Day 在圣诞节那一天 at night 在晚上.
- 基于39个网页
Getting Ready For Christmas Day
迎接圣诞 ... 03 So Beautiful Or So What 人生的美丽和平凡 01 Getting Ready For Christmas Day 迎接圣诞 02 The Afterlife 来世.
- 基于11个网页英语翻译If the applicable day on which trading is due to cease would be either:(i) the Business Day preceding Christmas Day,or (ii) the Business Day preceding New Year’s Day,then trading shall cease on the next preceding Business Day.单词不_百度作业帮
英语翻译If the applicable day on which trading is due to cease would be either:(i) the Business Day preceding Christmas Day,or (ii) the Business Day preceding New Year’s Day,then trading shall cease on the next preceding Business Day.单词不
英语翻译If the applicable day on which trading is due to cease would be either:(i) the Business Day preceding Christmas Day,or (ii) the Business Day preceding New Year’s Day,then trading shall cease on the next preceding Business Day.单词不难,但是因为涉及到逻辑上的东西,我自己怎么翻译都觉得不对,
如果交易应予终止的那一天是下列两种情况之一:(1)圣诞节前的那个交易工作日,或者(2)新年元旦之前的那个交易工作日,那么交易就应当在下一个交易工作日之前的那一天终止.备注:这句话理解的难点是最后一句(用大写标示):then trading shall cease on THE NEXT PRECEDING BUSINESS DAY,由于前句说的是圣诞节和新年元旦,按照惯例,是要放假休息的,当然就不会有交易,那么此时交易何时终止呢?就定在圣诞节和新年元旦结束后那个工作日之前的那一天.另外:该段文选自CONTRACT RULES:ICE FUTURES BRENT NX (NEW EXPIRY) CRUDE FUTURES之中的Contract Months to and including February 2015(合同到期月至并包括2015年2月)
Trading shall cease at the end of the designated settlement period on the Business Day (a trading day which is not a public holiday in England and Wales) immediately preceding:
跪求请教大神~这小段
补充回答:
在指定清算期结束时,交易应在下列日期之前的交易工作日(指并非英格兰和威尔士公共节假日的交易工作日)予以终止:
英语浮云。。。。
在正常运营的情况下,交易可能会由于以下之一的原因而中断:1)该营业日是在圣诞节前一天。2)该营业日是在圣诞节前一天,交易可能在节后的第一个营业日中断。
如果可适用於买卖的日子是停止营业的话是由于:(一)营业日前的圣诞节,或(二)圣诞节元旦前的营业日,则不再交易在下一个营业日。如果满意的话,请采纳,谢谢
如果可行的预期贸易终止日为以下任何一者:(i)圣诞节前一营业日,或(ii) 元旦节前一营业日,那么贸易将在下一个营业日终止。Trading shall cease at the end of the designated settlement period on the Business Day (a trading day which is not a public holiday in Eng...
贸易将在指定结算期的最后一日即XX(immediately preceding后的内容)前一营业日(非英格兰和威尔士公休日的交易日)终止。
贸易改为交易更好英 [ 'krism?s dei ]
美 [ 'kr?sm?s de ]
I was born on Christmas day.
我出生在圣诞节那天。
He cheered up on Christmas Day itself.
他圣诞节那天振作起来了。
Tomorrow is Christmas Day.
明天是圣诞节.
Not this year So Christmas Day lunch is fixed.
来自THETIMES
Wednesday is Christmas Day on the Christian Orthodox calendar.
We usually fasted and prayed most of Christmas Day.
N-UNCOUNT 圣诞节(12月25日)
Christmas Day is the 25th of December, when Christmas is celebrated.
1. a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of C a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
...圣诞节前夜Christmas day eve圣诞节Christmas day节礼日.
- 基于112个网页
圣诞节由来
圣诞节由来Christmas day ...
圣诞节由来 Christmas day.
- 基于10个网页
Christmas day eve
圣诞节前夜 ...感恩节Thanksgiving Day圣诞节前夜Christmas day eve圣诞节Christmas day.
- 基于46个网页
on Christmas day
在圣诞节 介词英语_爱问知识人 ... on March 12th/ on 12th March 在三月十二日 on Christmas day 在圣诞节 on Christmas Eve 在圣诞节前夕.
- 基于240个网页
在圣诞节那天 牛津英语5B词组归纳 ... 在圣诞节 at Christmas 在圣诞节那天 on Christmas Day 在我祖父母的家里 in my grandparents’ home.
- 基于48个网页christmas day 英语作文 外带翻译betty一家正在过圣诞节,家庭成员有 爸爸 妈妈 爷爷 奶奶 betty 妹妹,爸爸正在拍照,妈妈在和奶奶聊天,爷爷正在和我(betty)说有关圣诞节的故事,妹妹正在拆礼物._百度作业帮
christmas day 英语作文 外带翻译betty一家正在过圣诞节,家庭成员有 爸爸 妈妈 爷爷 奶奶 betty 妹妹,爸爸正在拍照,妈妈在和奶奶聊天,爷爷正在和我(betty)说有关圣诞节的故事,妹妹正在拆礼物.
christmas day 英语作文 外带翻译betty一家正在过圣诞节,家庭成员有 爸爸 妈妈 爷爷 奶奶 betty 妹妹,爸爸正在拍照,妈妈在和奶奶聊天,爷爷正在和我(betty)说有关圣诞节的故事,妹妹正在拆礼物.
Betty is a Christmas, family members have mom and dad grandpa's grandmother Betty sister, father was photographed, mother and grandmother grandpa, chat with my (Betty) said stories about Christmas gift, my sister is removed.}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译一下 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信