推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口【大纲版】2012高三英语《金版新学案》一轮复习同步测试 高效测评卷12
【大纲版】2012高三英语《金版新学案》一轮复习同步测试 高效测评卷12/17当前文档不支持在线查看,请下载使用!该会员上传的其它文档:8 p.15 p.9 p.14 p.14 p.7 p.9 p.9 p.11 p.19 p.11 p.15 p.16 p.24 p.11 p.6 p.8 p.41 p.48 p.36 p.40 p.33 p.27 p.47 p.【大纲版】2012高三英语《金版新学案》一轮复习同步测试高效测评卷12zei..【大纲版】2012高三英语《金版新学案》一轮复习同步测试高效测评卷12zeinadditiontoshopping.Ifyouwalkthroughamall,youwillseeolderpeoplesitting,chattinganddrinkingcoffee.Mallsareplacesforteenagerstohangout....【大纲版】2012高三英语《金版新学案》一轮复习同步测试高效测评卷12相关文档专题docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocpptpptpptpptppt关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信【大纲版】2012高三英语《金版新学案》一轮复习同步测试 Unit 6 Good manners_学优高考网
课时作业?六? SBⅠ Unit 6 Good manners
Ⅰ.语音知识
1.combine
A.living          B.alive
C.machine
D.convenient
2.earthquake
A.grandma
C.marriage
D.advance
3.discourage
A.trousers
B.thought
C.trouble
D.humorous
5.question
A.situation
B.destination
C.suggestion
D.vacation
Ⅱ.补全对话
M:Hello,please sit down.
W:__1__Well,let me get a start.John and I have been married for sixteen years.We haven’t been very happy for quite some time.We argue all the time.
W:Oh,anything.For example,when our children started school,I got a job.Well,anyway,by the time I pick up the children from school,I only get home about half an hour before John.
W:Well,when he gets home,he expects me to run around and make dinner.He never does anything in the house.__3__
M:I see.Is your husband here?
W:__4__He doesn’t want to come here,but...Well,I have persuaded him to do it.
M:OK.__5__
W:No,of course not.
A.Thanks.
B.After all,I’m not his servant.
C.If you don’t mind,I’d like to talk with him for a moment.
D.What do you argue about?
E.Are you worried about it?
F.Yes,he’s waiting outside.
G.I’m not quite sure.
Ⅲ.单项填空
1.―What________fun music evening?
―Yes.We have made friends with many people on the evening,having________fun.
2.I don’t think Kate has ever quite forgiven me________getting her name wrong that time.
3.The young man acted strangely during the interview.He made a bad________on the employer.
A.impression
B.expression
C.experience
D.opinion
4.Before Tom left home,his mother kept telling him to________his manners at the party.
C.observe
5.I don’t like the pattern of the trousers.________,the color doesn’t suit me.
A.However
B.Instead
C.Besides
D.Another
6.Don’t play any longer.It’s high time you________down to your study.
C.shall get
7.―I’m sorry,but I didn’t mean________out your secret.
―But you know,letting out one’s secret means________one’s feelings.
A.to let;to hurt
B.letting;hurting
C.to let;hurting
D.letting;to hurt
8.His parents wished him to be a doctor,but in the end he________lawyer.
C.changed
9.I had thought I was going to fail the driving test,but I eventually succeeded________.
A.after all
B.first of all
D.above all
10.―Please________me―I didn’t mean to be rude.
―Just forget it!It is not a big deal,after all.
B.remember
C.interrupt
D.forgive
11.My wife has just taken a________on how to make Sichuan dishes,which are famous for their strong and hot taste.
B.culture
12.He________some important words when copying the article,which made it difficult for us to understand.
A.ran after
B.left out
C.watched out
D.went through
13.It’s a pity that I didn’t take any photos of the beautiful village.I________my camera in the hotel.
B.have left
C.had left
D.was leaving
14.―Here is a picture of our new library.
―Wow!How beautiful!It was still being built________I was studying there.
15.The football match attracted many more people than expected and the bus company had to provide________buses.
D.expensive
Ⅳ.阅读理解
?2011?郑州第一次检测?
Visitors to Britain may find the best place to sample local culture is in a traditional pub.But these friendly pubs can be dangerous places of potential gaffes ?失礼? for the newcomers.
A team of researchers have discovered some of the unknown customs of British pubs―starting with the difficulty of getting a drink.Most pubs have no waiters―you have to go to the bar to buy drinks.A group of Italian youths were waiting 45 minutes before they realized they would have to fetch their own.This may sound inconvenient,but there is a hidden purpose.
Pub culture is designed to promote sociability ?社交? in a society known for its reserve.Standing at the bar for service allows you to chat with others waiting to be served.The bar counter is possibly the only site in the British Isles in which friendly conversation with strangers is considered entirely suitable and really quite normal behavior.“If you haven’t been to a pub,you haven’t been to Britain.” This tip can be found in a booklet,Passport to the Pub:The Tourists’ Guide to Pub Etiquette,a customers’ rule of conduct for those wanting to sample “a central part of British life and culture”.
The trouble is that if you do not follow the local rules,the experience may fall flat.For example,if you are in a big group,it is best if only one or two people go to buy the drinks.Nothing annoys the regular customers and bar staff more than a group of strangers blocking all access to the bar while they chat and hesitate about what to order.
1.The underlined word “sample” in the first paragraph probably means “________”.
B.experience
2.The culture of pub in Britain is developed to________.
A.encourage people to communicate with each other
B.encourage more people to consume drinks
C.attract more tourists to the pubs
D.form its own character of culture
3.If you don’t follow the local rules in a pub,________.
A.you won’t buy good local drinks
B.you may annoy the regular customers and bar staff
C.you may fail to feel the local culture
D.you might get into a dangerous place
4.What may be the best title for the passage?
A.Self-service Pubs in Britain
B.British Local Pubs:Special Chat Places
C.Local Pub Culture in Britain
D.Manners in British Local Pubs
?2011?皖南八校第二次联考?
Who says Americans worship the almighty ?全能的? dollar?It’s not true.Having enough free time is more important to most Americans than being rich,according to a new survey.
Only 13 percent of more than 2,400 people questioned in the telephone survey ranked being wealthy as the most important to them,while 67 percent ranked free time as their top priority ?优先考虑的事?,higher than having a successful career,getting married,and having children.“Everyone wants free time to do the things they want to do,young,middle-aged or old,” said Richard Morin,of the Pew Social & Demographic Trends Project,which conducted the survey.“So our desire to play unites us.”
The survey also showed that people who were educated in university valued career success over wealth,so did middle-aged people.Not surprisingly,those who didn’t have money,ranked wealth very highly.This included minorities,first generation Americans and less-educated people.The survey also revealed that a disproportionate ?不成比例的? number of people under the age of 30 and retired people in the group made $20,000 or less a year.But the emphasis on wealth lessens with age,with younger people putting value on it but hardly any seniors.“It just diminishes ?减弱? with time as the reality sets in that you would never be rich,” Morin said.“But also,as for old people the reality sets in that you don’t have to be rich to lead a very comfortable and fulfilling life.”
While wealth was not at the top of people’s list of priorities,43 percent still said it was somewhat important.
5.The survey showed that the majority of American people ranked________as the most important.
B.a successful career
C.marriage
D.free time
6.Who cares least for wealth,according to the passage?
A.Young people.
B.First generation Americans.
C.Old people.
D.Less-educated people.
7.According to the survey,what did middle-aged people regard as more important?
A.Success in career.
B.Education level.
C.Wealth.
D.Comfort.
8.What is the belief of old people according to the third paragraph?
A.Wealth is as important to the old as health.
B.One needs to put money away for his retired life.
C.One doesn’t have to be rich to live a satisfying life.
D.One would never get rich until he retires.
Ⅰ.语音知识
1.B 2.B 3.C 4.A 5.C
Ⅱ.补全对话
1.解析: 对方很客气地邀请你坐下,你的反应当然是感谢对方。
2.解析: 从上句“We argue all the time.”和下句中的anything可知,男士问女士经常因为什么事与丈夫争吵。
3.解析: 从前面两句抱怨的话可知,女士认为自己毕竟不是丈夫的仆人。
4.解析: 能用来作一般疑问句答语的只有F项,因为一般疑问句的答语常用Yes或No开头。
5.解析: 因为下面的答语是“不,一点儿都不介意”,所以空线处的话应该是“如果你不介意的话,我想跟你丈夫谈一会儿”。
Ⅲ.单项填空
1.解析: fun是不可数名词,所以第二个空应该是“不填”,因此选A。
2.解析: 句意为:我认为Kate没有完全原谅我那次把她的名字搞错。forgive sb.for...为……而原谅某人。
3.解析: make a bad impression on sb.给某人留下不好的印象。
4.解析: mind注意,留心。
5.解析: 表示前后意义的递进关系时用besides。
6.解析: It’s time后跟从句,从句的谓语一般用过去时,表示虚拟语气。
7.解析: 本题考查mean后面接不定式和动名词的用法。mean to do意欲,打算;mean doing意味着。
8.解析: “成为一名律师”,可以用become a lawyer或turn lawyer.
9.解析: 本题考查短语用法。句意为:我原以为我不能通过这次驾驶考试,但是最后我毕竟还是通过了。after all毕竟;first of all首先;in all总计,总的说来;above all首先,最为重要的是。
10.解析: 根据I didn’t mean to be rude?我不是有意无礼的?可知,在此应用forgive表示请“原谅”。
11.解析: course在句中作“课程”讲;take a course on how to make Sichuan dishes参加川菜烹饪课程。
12.解析: 句意为:他在抄写文章时“遗漏?leave out?”了一些重要词汇,使得我们无法看懂。
13.解析: 句意为:这么美丽的乡村风景我没照相,真遗憾!我把相机落在宾馆里了。leave发生在didn’t take之前,所以用过去完成时,表示“过去的过去”。
14.解析: 我在那儿学习期间,新图书馆还在建。while是从属连词,引导时间状语从句,意思是“在……期间”。
15.解析: 因为太多,公共汽车公司派出了“加车?extra buses?”。
Ⅳ.阅读理解
[语篇解读] 到英国旅游的人会发现传统英国酒吧是最能领略当地文化的地方。但是,对于初来乍到的异国人来说,来到这些酒吧还是需要注意一些礼节的
1.解析: 猜测词义题。根据第一句话可知,到英国旅游的人都想体验当地的独特文化,因此画线的词“sample”意为“体验”,与experience同义。
2.解析: 细节理解题。根据第三段的第一句可知,在英国,酒吧文化的形成是为了促进社交。
3.解析: 细节理解题。根据第四段的第一句话“The trouble is that if you do not follow the local rules,the experience may fall flat”可知,如果你不入乡随俗的话,你将无法感受独特的异域文化。
4.解析: 主旨大意题。本文的中心话题就是介绍传统英国酒吧的独特文化。故文章的最佳题目是C。
[语篇解读] 一项调查表明,比起拥有财富,美国人更渴望拥有充足的空闲时间
5.解析: 细节理解题。从文章第一段和第二段可得到答案,调查显示,大多数美国人最看重的是自由时间。
6.解析: 细节理解题。从文章第三段内容可知,年轻人更重视钱财,而随着年龄增长,这种观念就会逐渐转变,老年人不太重视钱财了。再结合该段第二、三句可知,答案为C项。
7.解析: 细节理解题。从文章第三段第一句中的“people who were educated in university valued career success over wealth,so did middle-aged people”可知,中年人更在乎事业的成功。
8.解析: 推理判断题。由第三段的最后一句“as for old people the reality sets in that you don’t have to be rich to lead a very comfortable and fulfilling life”可知,对老年人来说,现实让你认识到,你不必非常有钱才能过很舒适的生活,由此可知C项正确。
相关文档:}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信