帮忙写一篇求一篇高中英语作文文~ 关于《简爱》的读...

帮忙写一篇英语作文~关于《简爱》的读后感~
Heart is the engine of body,brain is the resource of thought,and great films are the mirrors of life.Indubitably,“Jane Eyer” is one of them.In this era of rapid social and technological change leading to increasing life complexity and psychological displacement,both physical and mental effects on us call for a balance.We are likely to find ourselves bogged down in the Sargasso Sea of information overload and living unconsciousness.It’s our spirit that makes the life meaningful.Life is ceaselessly changing,but our living principles remain.Firmly persisting for the rights of being independent gives us enough confidence and courage,which is like the beacon over the capriccioso sea of life.In the world of the film,we have found the stories of ourselves,which makes us so concerned about the fate of the dramatis personae.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
请问你是几年级的,要求字数是多少?
初三吧。。。100个字就好了。。。。
扫描下载二维码求一篇1500词的英文作文,从任意一角度谈谈简爱,不用写得太好,没错误就可以,_百度知道
求一篇1500词的英文作文,从任意一角度谈谈简爱,不用写得太好,没错误就可以,
也可以告诉我哪里有帮忙写作文的网站,我可以去买
不要网上找得,而且网上写的太好,能看出来。
我有更好的答案
The Independent Spirit——about“ Jane Eyer”
This is a story about a special and unreserved woman who has been exposed to a hostile environment but continuously and fearlessly struggling for her ideal life.The story can be interpreted as a symbol of the independent spirit.
It seems to me that many readers’ English reading experience starts with Jane Eyer.I am of no exception.As we refer to the movie “Jane Eyer”,it is not surprising to find some differences because of its being filmized and retold in a new way,but the spirit of the novel remains----to be an independent person,both physically and mentally.
Jane Eyer was a born resister,whose ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文版《简爱》读书笔记_读书笔记
英文版《简爱》读书笔记
【读书笔记】 学习啦编辑:宁静
本文已影响 人
  Jane Eyre, is a poor but aspiring, small in body but huge in soul, obscure but self-respecting girl. After we close the covers of the book, after having a long journey of the spirit, Jane Eyre, a marvelous figure, has left us so much to recall and to think:
  We remember her goodness: for someone who lost arms and blinded in eyes, for someone who despised her for her ordinariness, and even for someone who had hurt her deeply in the past.
  We remember her pursuit of justice. It&s like a companion with the goodness. But still, a virtuous person should promote the goodness on one side and must check the badness on the other side.
  We remember her self-respect and the clear situation on equality. In her opinion, everyone is the same at the God&s feet. Though there are differences in status、in property and also in appearance, but all the human being are equal in personality.
  We also remember her striving for life, her toughness and her confidence&
  When we think of this girl, what she gave us was not a pretty face or a transcendent temperament that make us admire deeply, but a huge charm of her personality.
  Actually, she wasn&t pretty, and of course, the ordinary appearance didn&t make others feel good of her, even her own aunt felt disgusted with it. And some others even thought that she was easy to look down on and to tease, so when Miss Ingram met Jane Eyre, she seemed quite contemptuous, for that she was obviously much more prettier than &the plain and ugly governess&. But as the little governess had said: &Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!& This is the idea of equality in Jane Eyre&s mind. God hadn&t given her beauty and wealth, but instead, God gave her a kind mind and a thinking brain. Her idea of equality and self-respect impress us so much and let us feel the power inside her body.
  In my mind, though a person&s beauty on the face can make others once feel that one is attractive and charming, if his or her mind isn&t the same beautiful as the appearance, such as beauty cannot last for, when others find that the beauty which had charmed them was only a falsity, it&s not true, they will like the person no more. For a long time, only a person&s great virtue, a noble soul, a beautiful heart can be called as AN EVERLASTING BEAUTY, just as Kahill Gibran has said, that &Beauty is a heart enflamed and a soul enchanted&。 I can feel that how beauty really is, as we are all fleshly men, so we can&t distinguish whether a man is of nobleness or humbleness, but fleshly men, so we can&t distinguish whether a man is of nobleness or humbleness, but as there are great differences in our souls, and from that, we can know that whether a man is noble or ordinary, and even obscure, that is, whether he is beautiful or not.
  Her story makes us thinking about life and we learn much from her experience, at least, that is a fresh new recognition of the real beauty.
[英文版《简爱》读书笔记]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
713人看了觉得好
906人看了觉得好
100229人看了觉得好
【读书笔记】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有你现在的位置 : &
《简爱》英文读后感
  Oliver Twist, one of the most famous works of Charles Dickens', is a novel reflecting the tragic fact of the life in Britain in 18th century. &
  The author who himself was born in a poor family wrote this novel in his twenties with a view to reveal the ugly masks of those cruel criminals and to expose the horror and violence hidden underneath the narrow and dirty streets in London. &
  The hero of this novel was Oliver Twist, an orphan, who was thrown into a world full of poverty and crime. He suffered enormous pain, such as hunger, thirst, beating and abuse. While reading the tragic experiences of the little Oliver, I was shocked by his sufferings. I felt for the poor boy, but at the same time I detested the evil Fagin and the brutal Bill. To my relief, as was written in all the best stories, the goodness eventually conquered devil and Oliver lived a happy life in the end. One of the plots that attracted me most is that after the theft, little Oliver was allowed to recover in the kind care of Mrs. Maylie and Rose and began a new life. He went for walks with them, or Rose read to him, and he worked hard at his lessons. He felt as if he had left behind forever the world of crime and hardship and poverty. &
  How can such a little boy who had already suffered oppressive affliction remain pure in body and mind? The reason is the nature of goodness. I think it is the most important information implied in the novel by Dickens-he believed that goodness could conquer every difficulty. Although I don't think goodness is omnipotent, yet I do believe that those who are kind-hearted live more happily than those who are evil-minded. &
  For me, the nature of goodness is one of the most necessary character for a person. Goodness is to humans what water is to fish. He who is without goodness is an utterly worthless person. On the contrary, as the famous saying goes, 'The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose', he who is with goodness undoubtedly is a happy and useful person. People receiving his help are grateful to him and he also gets gratified from what he has done, and thus he can do good to both the people he has helped and himself. &
  To my disappointment, nowadays some people seem to doubt the existence of the goodness in humanity. They look down on people's honesty and kindness, thinking it foolish of people to be warm-hearted. As a result, they show no sympathy to those who are in trouble and seldom offer to help others. On the other hand, they attach importance to money and benefit. In their opinion, money is the only real object while emotions and morality are nihility. If they cannot get profit from showing their 'kindness', they draw back when others are faced with trouble and even hit a man when he is down. They are one of the sorts that I really detest. &
  Francis Bacon said in his essay, 'Goodness, of all virtues and dignities of the mind, is the greatest, being the character of the Deity, and without it, man is a busy, mischievous, wretched thing, no better than a kind of vermin.'&
  That is to say a person without goodness is destined to lose everything. Therefore, I, a kind person, want to tell those 'vermin-to-be'to learn from the kind Oliver and regain the nature of goodness.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐当年西学宗用这样读英文名著《简爱》
1976年,10载文革结束,邓大人第三次复出,不久便宣布恢复高考。我那时刚上高中,若不是老邓,我们这一代人中学毕业之后也必定会走上山下乡插队落户的老路。
该走的终于走了,百废待兴,所有的人都满怀希望。我初中时开始对英语感兴趣,可是以当时的不到2000个英语单词水平,如何能考上大学?那时的梦想就是能够尽快用英语对话、写作。幸亏和初中那个中学分道扬镳,转学去了南京师大附中(原中央大学附中),碰上了几位大学教授。其中一位长者,时已七十有六,他让我们看英文原著,这可把我们难倒了。于是,我找到了Evelyn
Attwood的简写本,通读之后,就准备硬啃原作。比较之下,居然发现十分有趣。
下面请大家也像我当年一样做一个鉴别吧。对照原文,再看看改写本,你会发现原文的用词力透纸背,那种冷峻、清雅的风格跃然纸上,简化删节本只不过提供了主要情节而已!发现了这些差别,你的语感就大大增强了。
Charlotte Bronte
&JANE EYRE
THERE was no possibility of
taking a walk that day. We had been wandering, indeed,
in the leafless shrubbery an hour in the
but since dinner (Mrs. Reed, when there was no
company, dined early) the cold winter wind had brought
with it clouds so sombre, and a rain so penetrating,
that further out-door exercise was
now out of the
question.&&&&
(Charlotte Bronte)
THERE was no possibility of
taking a walk that day. We had, indeed, been wandering
in the leafless garden for an hour in the
morning, but since dinner, the cold winter wind had brought with it
such dark clouds and such heavy rain that further
exercise out-door was
impossible.&(Simplified by
Evelyn Attwood)
I was glad of it: I never liked
long walks, especially on chilly
afternoons: dreadful to me was the
coming home in the raw twilight, with
nipped fingers and toes, and a heart saddened by
the chidings of Bessie, the nurse, and
humbled by the consciousness of my
physical inferiority to Eliza, John, and Georgiana
Reed.&(Bronte)
I was glad of it. I never liked
long walks, especially on cold afternoons. Coming
home in the twilight was terrible to
me, with frozen fingers and toes, and a
heart saddened by the scoldings of Bessie the
nurse, and by the consciousness of how weak my thin
little body was, compared with those of Eliza, John,
and Georgiana Reed.&(Attwood)
Eliza, John, and Georgiana were now clustered
round their mama in the drawing-room: she lay reclined on a
sofa by the fireside, and with her darlings
about her (for the time neither
quarrelling nor crying) looked perfectly happy.
Me, she had dispensed from
joining saying, “She regretted
to be under the necessity of keeping me at a
but that until she heard from Bessie, and could
discover by her own observation, that I was
endeavouring in good earnest to acquire a more
sociable and childlike disposition, a more
attractive and sprightly manner—something lighter, franker,
more natural, as it were—she really must exclude
me from privileges intended only for contented, happy,
little children.” “What does Bessie say I have
done?” I asked. (Bronte)
Eliza, John, and Georgiana were
now gathered round their mama in the drawing-room
at Gateshead, their home. She lay
resting by the fireside, and with her
loved ones near her, for the time
neither quarrelling nor crying,
she looked perfectly happy. She had dismissed
me from the group, saying that she regretted
she was forced to& keep me
at a distance, but until I tried earnestly to
develop a more friendly and attractive
nature, she really could not admit me to
pleasures intended only for contented, happy, little
children. “But what have I done?” I asked.
caviller n.
提出令人为难的问题的人 a disputant who
someone who raises annoying petty
objections& synonym: ,,&
“Jane, I don’t like
cavillers or questioners; besides, there
is something truly forbidding in a child taking up
her elders in that manner. Be
seated and until you can speak pleasantly,
remain silent.” A small breakfast-room adjoined
the drawing-room, I slipped in there. It contained
a bookcase: I soon possessed myself of a
volume, taking care that it
should be one stored with pictures. I
mounted into the window-seat: gathering up my
feet, I sat cross-legged, like a T and, having
drawn the red moreen curtain nearly
close, I was shrined in double
retirement.& Folds of scarlet
drapery shut in my vi to the left were the
clear panes of glass, protecting, but not separating me from the
drear November day. At intervals, while turning over the leaves of
my book, I studied the aspect of that winter afternoon. Afar, it
offered a pale bla near a scene of wet lawn
and storm-beat shrub, with ceaseless rain sweeping away wildly
before a long and lamentable blast.& I
returned to my book—Bewick’s History of British Birds: the
letterpress thereof I cared little for, and yet
there were certain introductory pages that, child as I was, I could
not pass quite as a
(Bronte)&&&&&&&&
moreen[英][mɔ:ˈri:n,ˈmɔ:ri:n][美][məˈrin,
n.波纹织物
“Jane, I don’t like
questions or objections. Children should
not speak to their elders in such a way.
Sit down somewhere, and until you can speak
pleasantly, remain silent.” A small breakfast-room lay next
to the drawing-room, I crept in there. It
contained a bookcase, and I soon took possession
of a book, making sure that it
should be one full of pictures. I
climbed onto the window-seat, and gathering up my
feet, I sat cross-legged. There, having drawn the
red curtains, I felt doubly
sheltered.
(Attwood)&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
They were those which treat of
the haunts of sea- of “the solitary rocks and promontories” by
of the coast of Norway, studded
with isles from its southern extremity, the Lindeness, or
Naze, to the North
Cape&(Bronte)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&‘Where
the Northern Ocean, in vast whirls, Boils round the naked,
melancholy isles Of farthest T and the Atlantic surge Pours in
among the stormy
Hebrides.’(Bronte)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Nor could I pass unnoticed the
suggestion of the bleak shores of Lapland, Siberia, Spitzbergen,
Nova Zembla, Iceland, Greenland, with “the vast sweep of the Arctic
Zone, and those forlorn regions of dreary space, -- that reservoir
of frost and snow, where firm fields of ice, the accumulation of
centuries of winters, glazed in Alpine heights above heights,
surround the pole, and concentre the multiplied rigours of extreme
cold.” Of these death-white realms I formed an idea of my own:
shadowy, like all the half-comprehended notions that float dim
through children’s brains, but strangely impressive. The words in
these introductory pages connected themselves with the succeeding
vignettes, and gave significance to the rock standing up alone in a
sea to the broken boat stranded on a desolate
to the cold and ghastly moon glancing through bars of cloud
at a wreck just sinking.& I cannot tell
what sentiment haunted the quite solitary churchyard, with its
its gate, its two trees, its low horizon,
girdled by a broken wall, and its newly-risen crescent, attesting
the hour of eventide.& The two ships
becalmed on a torpid sea, I believed to be marine
phantoms.& The fiend pinning down the
thief’s pack behind him, I passed over quickly: it was an object of
terror.&&&&
So was the black horned thing
seated aloof on a rock, surveying a distant crowd surrounding a
gallows. (Bronte)
(The above paragraphs
corresponding to Bronte's original ones have simply been abridged
by Attwood.— Bob Zong)
mysterious often to my undeveloped understanding and imperfect
feelings, yet ever profoundly interesting: as interesting as the
tales Bessie sometimes narrated on winter evenings, when she
and when, having brought her
ironing-table to the nursery hearth, she allowed us to sit about
it, and while she got up Mrs. Reed’s lace frills, and crimped her
nightcap borders, fed our eager attention with passages of love and
adventure taken from old fairy tal or (as at a
later period I discovered) from the pages of Pamela, and Henry,
Moreland.&&&&
Every picture told a story,
mysterious often to my undeveloped understanding, yet always deeply
interesting ——as interesting as the stories that Bessie sometimes
began on winter evenings, when she happened to be in good temper,
holding our eager attention with memories of love and adventure
taken from old songs and
stories.&&(Attwood)
With Bewick on
my knee, I was then happy: happy at least
in my way. I feared nothing but interruption, and that
came too soon. The breakfast-room door
opened.&&(Bronte)
With the book
on my knee, I was happy I feared nothing but interruption, and that
came too soon.&
口译技能技巧训练分为五个阶段进行,每个阶段设定训练目标,规定训练时间,采用合适的训练方式,所有阶段性训练都包含在口译全过程中,即:听原语———领悟理解———表达。
1、口译口语训练
口译口语即翻译口语,换句话说就是译语表达。译语要涉及到文化背景、专业知识和百科知识等等。例如把汉语口译成英语,译员的译语表达必须符合英语表达的习惯。英语口语好,是译员的基本条件,并不能证明英语口语好就能做好口译。因为口译受到原语的制约,译员不能凭个人的好恶讲英语,个人口语发挥的自由度很小,只能忠实地传达原语所表达的信息内容。同时,口译受时间限制。译员如何才能将口语优势转化为流畅的口译口语呢?这就需要口译技巧训练,达到译语像“自由”口语一样流利。
2、听能技能训练
在整个口译技能技巧训练中,都有听能技巧训练。听能主要是培养听英语的能力和技巧。听英语时,要高度集中思想,紧跟言者的话语思维线路,对言者的话语作整体理解;不一定强调某个词的了解,所谓不强调个别单词的了解,并不是不要听懂单词,而是万一个别单词听不懂的话,不要老想着这个单词,而要抓住言者的陈述思路和语意群,边听边记;边记边领悟其语符表层意义、语义深层涵义和语用修辞意义,译员头脑中迅速组织汉语图式文本,用语句群或概念段作合乎汉语逻辑的连贯表达。
3、数字口译技能技巧训练
数字口译是口译教学的重点,也是难点。数字口译训练要达到的目标:译员用英语说数字,就像用中文说数字一样流利。反过来,把英语数字译成汉语,译员不能语塞,要流畅地表达像万、十万、千万、亿等英语数字表达中缺少的数位。数字口译只有经过长期的语言文字训练才能形成。在数字口译训练过程中,要想在短期内对数字有所领悟,有所理解,就要积极主动进行语言实践练习。要用英语绕口令式朗诵以下内容:
①基数词1—100,并反复操练;②背记九九乘法表; ③反复操练百分数、小数、分数的表达方法。
&&&&&&&&&&&
4、记忆技巧训练
&&&&&&&&&&&
口译记忆,指译员口译的瞬时记忆和短暂记忆。译者要高度集中注意力听言者的话语,跟踪说话人的思路。译者必须紧跟说话人的说话思维线路,把言者的话语记在脑海里,把内容要点用自己最熟悉的或已习惯的简单方法记在笔记里。在这个阶段,把听到言者的话语按内容、分层次,或按时间秩序、事件秩序、语群秩序等编程似地存放在脑海里,边记边转换成目的语。
&&&&&&&&&&&
培养跟踪记忆,要选用自己最熟悉、最感兴趣、最接近自身语言水平的不同题材,有步骤进行有目的的记忆训练。要从不同的角度介绍每一种题材的特点,跟踪记忆方式和技巧,选择不同的题材进行反复训练,就能获得跟踪记忆技能技巧。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5、应变技巧
应变技巧也是一种口译综合技巧。翻译本身就是一种有目的的以变应变的过程。应变技巧训练的目标:口译时反应迅速,果断,译语表达清朗,充分再现原语内容信息。训练时要采用顺向思维、逆向转换、扇形思维等翻译思维方式,将原语灵活应变,迅速转换成译语。应变技巧内容广泛,包括句子口译应变技巧训练,语句和段落口译训练,成语、俗语口译训练。训练时要应用综合处理,灵活应变;做到反应迅速,口齿清楚,译语明白,译语表达得体。同时尽力做到译语有一定的文学或描写色彩,富有幽默感,能引起或激活听者的欲望和热情。
&& 1. 董桥话中年──
&&&&&&&&&&&
中年最是尴尬。天没亮就睡不着的年龄。只会感慨不会感动的年龄:只有哀愁没有愤怒的年龄。中年是吻女人额头不是吻女人嘴唇的年龄:是用浓咖啡服食胃药的年龄。中年是下午茶:忘了童年的早餐吃的是稀饭还是馒头;青年的午餐那些冰糖元蹄葱爆羊肉都还没有消化掉;老年的晚餐会是清蒸石斑还是红烧豆腐也没主意;至于八十岁以后的消夜就更渺茫了:一方饼干?一杯牛奶?总之这顿下午茶是搅一杯往事、切一块乡愁、榨几滴希望的下午。
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
  ──〈中年是下午茶〉,《跟中国的梦赛跑》
&&&&&&&&&&&
董桥谈"爱书"──
&&&&&&&&&&&
人对书真的会有感情,跟男人和女人的关系有点像。字典之类的参考书是妻子,常在身边为宜,但翻了一辈子未必可以烂熟。诗词小说只当是可以迷死人的艳遇,事后追忆起来总是甜的。又长又深的学术著作是半老的女人,非打点十二分精神不足以深解;有的当然还有点风韵,最要命是后头还有一大串注文,不肯罢休!至于政治评论、时事杂文等集子,都是现买现卖,不外是青楼上的姑娘,亲热一下也就完了,明天再看就不是那幺回事了。
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
  ──〈藏书家的心事〉,《这一代的事》
&&&&&&&&&&&
董桥题立言三境界──
&&&&&&&&&&&
着书立说之境界有三:先是宛转回头,几许初恋之情怀;继而云鬟潦乱,别有风流上眼波;后来孤灯夜雨,相对尽在不言中。初恋文笔娇嫩如悄悄话;情到浓时不免出语浮浪;最温馨是沏茶剪烛之后剩下来的淡淡心事,只说得三分!
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
  ──〈夜读浮想〉,《辨证法的黄昏》
&&&&&&&&&&&
&& 4. 董桥论治学──
&&&&&&&&&&&
今日学术多病,病在温情不足。温情藏在两处:一在胸中,一在笔底;胸中温情涵摄于良知之教养里面,笔底温情则孕育在文章的神韵之中。短了这两道血脉,学问再博大,终究跳不出渀渀荡荡的虚境,合了王阳明所说:「只做得个沉空守寂,学成一个痴騃汉。」
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
  ──〈「语丝」的语丝〉,《辨证法的黄昏》
&&&&&&&&&&&
&& 5. 董桥谈写作──
&&&&&&&&&&&
写作如练琴,非日日苦练数小时不足以言「基本功夫」;无基本功夫者,虽情感如水龙头一扭而泻,究无水桶盛水,徒然湿洒洒一地水渍耳。一日,有客问中台港三地文风之区别,笑而答曰:大陆文章一概受阉割,枯干无生机乐趣;台湾文章底子甚厚,奈何不知自制,喜服春药,抵死缠绵,不知东方之既白;香港文章则如洋场恶少之拈花惹草,黑发金发左拥右抱,自命风流,却时刻不离保险套,终致香火不传。香火能传最是要紧。
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
  ──〈书窗即事〉,《这一代的事》
&&&&&&&&&&&
&& 6. 董桥说翻译──
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&好的翻译,是男欢女爱,如鱼得水,一拍即合。读起来像中文,像人话,顺极了。坏的翻译,是同床异梦,人家无动于衷,自己欲罢不能,最后只好「进行强奸」,硬来硬要,乱射一通,读起来像鬼话,既亵渎了外文也亵渎了中文。
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
  ──〈强奸·翻译〉,《另外一种心情》
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇高中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信