零起步成为英语高手进

英语高手进_百度知道
英语高手进
m throwing really well with the frame that I 这句话翻译
特别是从 后面 SO开始
没看过这种用法啊, which is not right for me. So to have something right is only going to help improve my distance.&quotI&#39
提问者采纳
,to do不定式做主语句子我就不翻了,估计翻出来跟楼上几位也差不多。。但是SO后面的句子结构挺简单的。实在是看不懂
提问者评价
其他类似问题
在2005年9月( 1 ) ,研究人员增长越来越多依赖于网络,数据源。这些分析也显示,也不是他们的充分参与与新兴网络研究社会更具体的重点放在提供科学家的需要,交换通过超文本传输协议( HTTP ) ,语音浏览器) ,及服务说明, 3 )和法律,交换的较新的议定书[例如,导致一些人认为,连通性和扩展到它似乎符合( 4-6 ) ,网站相关的研究主要集中在信息检索算法和算法的路由信息通过背后的互联网,发展网络遵循一个循序渐进的路径, ”作为Web Access中变得越来越移动和无处不在。 (右)用户的网络现在有各种各样的高层工具。举例来说;但他们却没有连贯的议程,与HTTP 1,地区已经基本上研究的物理学家和数学家使用的工具,这样一个研究领域尚不存在在一个连贯的形式,以获得更丰富的内容,这种形式的核心网络科学在一个讲习班上的英国电脑学会在伦敦。这项工作,并请以一个简单的浏览器指向一个普遍资源定位器( URL ) 。
研讨会涵盖了范围广泛的技术和法律议题,鉴于网络在生态条件,作为新的媒体类型。 (左)在万维网上circa 1990年主要是文字内容所表达的超文本标记语言( HTML ) .1和SOAP (简单对象访问协议) ]和处理的统一资源标识符( URI )的计划。在计算机科学。
领先的Web研究讨论了科学和工程的问题,包括可伸缩矢量图形。这些都是表示在扩展标记语言( XML ) ,语义Web 。以外的计算,成为“ webized ,已做了研究的结构和拓扑结构的网络( 2 ,为探索新出现的趋势在网路上,并视需要增加对隐私的保障和控制网页上的资讯。与会者审议了新出现的趋势在网路上和辩论的具体类型的研究,网上有规模-自由和小世界网络结构。
网页昨天和今天,多式联运设备(例如,需要利用的机会,和知识的基地,暗示,复杂的动态系统的分析。 信用不幸的是
按默认排序
其他2条回答
以现有的体系来说我真的投掷的很好了,但这并不适合我。因此拥有适合我的体系只会有助于提升我的投掷距离
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手进!帮忙写一段英语的工作内容,原问题是please tell me about your current job?写文员也好客服也好,就是介绍自己的工作内容,要说三分钟,希望大家帮忙_百度作业帮
英语高手进!帮忙写一段英语的工作内容,原问题是please tell me about your current job?写文员也好客服也好,就是介绍自己的工作内容,要说三分钟,希望大家帮忙
I sit in after sales department as a clerk and translator.Usually,I receive our customers complaints about machine problems first,then I translate the emails to our after service engineers.They handle the problems and do troubleshooting for our customers.At last,I translate their suggestions or solutions and email to our customers.If the customers need some spareparts which are beyond our warranty,I am also in charge of quotation and sending the parts.But actually,I am a merchandiser.When our overseas agent has purchase order,he emailed PO to me,then I inform the concerned departments and let them produce machine.I am responsible for the sales contracts,delivery,payment,and customs clearance.This is very hard and exhausting when all the tasks come together,and I would lose my mind,wondering which one I should do first.Always walking upstairs,downstairs,upstairs,downstairs...All the fuss.Sometimes I want to change my work and leave for another city and company.But I can't.I know I am still green and have a lot to learn.In this small company,exhausted,but I learn a lot.
be said/be supposed/be believed/be thought/be known/be reported + to do(要做)/to be doing(正在做)/ to have done (做完了)拓展:类似的
Now I work as a service translator. I usually receive our customers' complaints about our merchine problems , then I will translate the emails to our after service engineers. They handle the problems ...
您可能关注的推广英语高手进_百度知道
英语高手进
绕口令 要有中文 要好念 或者 一些关于健康的话题适合8年级学生的谢谢 ...30分
提问者采纳
A bloke&#39, bitten。信不信由你,还是教两个学吹笛的人吹笛难呢。锡制的咖啡壶和铁制的咖啡壶对我而言也是没用的. 一只跳蚤和一只苍蝇飞进烟道里!我害人终害己了。 A tree toad loved a she-toad who lived up in a tree。它是一只二趾的蟾蜍. The two-toed tree toad tried to win the three-toed she-toad&#39。 A skunk sat on a stump,臭鼬认为树墩发臭. Tin coffee pots or iron coffee pots are of no use to me. He couldn&#39? 大黑虫咬大黑熊, a batch of mixed biscuits!」就这样,三趾蟾蜍女郎用它的三趾能力将二趾蟾蜍的念头打消了,投入她的怀抱;Is it harder to toot or to tutorll have a cup of tea, and the bitter better bittern bit the bitter biter back. 嘈吵的噪音惹恼牡蛎。 A lusty lady loved a lawyer and longed to lure hims back bike brake block broke. Where&#39:「我是一只充满怨恨的麻鳽! A big black bug
一个吹笛的导师尝试教两个吹笛者吹笛, I't please her whim,它们就飞越了烟道里的一条裂纹,清洁它的尾巴。 A tidy tiger tied a tie tighter to tidy her tiny tail, &quot。那只二趾的树蟾蜍尝试夺取三趾蟾蜍女郎的方心。在三趾蟾蜍女郎的卧室. 一个精力充沛的女士爱上了一位律师; So they flew through a flaw in the flue? A bitter biting bittern bit a better brother bittern,被大黑虫咬的大黑熊在那里呢, made the big black bear bleed blood, and the stump thought the skunk stunk!」苍蝇说, &quot, alack. He was a two-toed tree toad but a three-toed toad was she, for the two-toed tree toad loved the ground that the three- 一只沮丧而尖刻的麻鳽咬了它兄弟一口. 一盒饼干;t have a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper coffee pot!&quot,二趾蟾蜍徒劳无功:「让我们逃跑吧:「吹笛难。 A laurel-crowned clown. If I can&#39,我只想要一杯用真正铜制的咖啡壶煮的正统咖啡。跳蚤说!&quot, by the better bitten bittern. Said thI&#39?」 All I want is a proper cup of coffee made in a proper copper coffee pot. 大黑虫咬大黑熊, you can believe it or not. And the bitter bittern。 A noisy noise annoys an oyster! 戴桂冠的小丑. From her tree toad bower with her three-toed power the she-Let us fly。 A box of biscuits. But the two-toed tree toad tried in vain,而树墩又认为臭鼬发臭。那两个学吹笛的问导师;m a bitter biter bit!&quot。可是. 一个家伙的脚踏车后制动器坏了; Said the fly?&quot。 A pleasant place to place a plaice is a place where a plaice is pleased to be placed. 一只树蟾蜍爱上另一只住在树上的蟾蜍女郎。 A tutor who tooted a flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot! 我只想要一杯用真正铜制的咖啡壶煮的正统咖啡,而没有它那么沮丧的兄弟又咬它一口。 A flea and a fly flew up in a flue,大黑熊流血了: &quot。假如我不能要一杯用真正铜制的咖啡壶煮的正统咖啡,而蟾蜍女郎是三趾的, &s heart. Said the flea,她渴望诱惑律师离开实验室. 一只老虎将领带系紧;Let us flee。它不能满足三趾蟾蜍女郎的心意. The skunk thought the stump stunk。那只被咬的沮丧麻鳽对它的兄弟说. 放置鲽最好的地方是鲽愿意被放置的地方:「让我们飞吧,那我就要一杯茶吧,因为二趾蟾蜍喜欢三趾蟾蜍女郎所踩踏的土地;s the big black bear the big black bug bitA big black bug bit a big black bear. 一只臭鼬坐在树墩上, said,一炉杂饼干, but I just want a cup of coffee in a proper coffee pot
提问者评价
参考资料:
参考别人的
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
森姆的店子备有圆点短袜,她什么也没有干.她说她应坐下。Say this sharply, Say this shortly。Cheap ship tripSam&#39.她看见乳酪,用最短的时间说出这句话,只坐着。She sells seashes chilly cheap chip shop sells Cheryl&#39, I&#39。She said she should sit、动着,她卖的贝壳是真正的贝壳;t sleep in a shack,坐着。Crisp crusts crackle crunchily。Sheep shouldn&#39. Say this sixteen times in succession. The shells she sells are surely seashells. Sheep should sleep in a shed、动着, say this sweetly。Chop shops stock chops.松脆的面包皮被嚼得嘎吱嘎吱地响。将上述那段说话连续说十六次。因此, say this softly,用甜蜜的声音说出这句话.用斥责的语气说出这句话。Cheryl&#39.雪松盖板应刨好和妥为保全,用温柔的声音说出这句话。Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?你可以想象一个虚构的野生动物园经理幻想自己管理一个虚构的野生动物园吗.印章店备有印章。Selfish shellfish.自私的水生有壳动物?Cedar shingles should be shaved and saved。She sees cheese.便宜的海上旅程,我肯定她卖的是海岸贝壳. So if she sells shm sure she sells seashore shells.她用蓟筛筛蓟.她在海岸卖贝壳.雪露的便宜辣椒薯条店卖便宜的薯条,若她在海岸上卖贝壳。She sifted thistles through her thistle-sifter。Sarah sitting in her sitting room,羊儿应住好羊棚;s shop stocks short spotted socks.羊儿不应住简棚, all she does is sits and shifts.萨拉坐在客厅里, all she does is sits and shifts
.she sells seashells on the seashore,and the shells she sells are seashells,i am sure.if she sells shells at the seashore,the shells she sells are seashells for sure.她在海边卖贝壳,我肯定她卖的贝壳是海贝壳。如果她在海边卖贝壳,她卖的当然就是海贝壳喽。2.i don't know why joan showed a yellow coat to the goat in the snow.我不知道琼为什么把一件黄色大衣给雪地里的山羊看。3.the man with fair hair dare not repair their chairs there because there is a bear there.长着淡色头发的那个人不敢在那儿修理他们的椅子,因为那儿有头熊。4.master carl asks his class not to go to the parks to play cards.卡尔老师叫他的学生不要去公园打牌。5.the rat-catcher can't catch caught rats.捕鼠器不能捕捉已被逮住的老鼠。6.six silly sisters sell silk to six sickly se- nior citizens.6个傻乎乎的姐妹把丝绸卖给6位病歪歪的老年市民。7.ten tiny tortoises tried to talk to twenty timid toads.10只小乌龟试着和20只羞怯的癞蛤蟆谈话。8.how many cuckoos could a good cook cook if a cook could cook cuckoos?如果一个厨师能够烹煮布谷鸟,那么一个好厨师能够烹煮多少布谷鸟呢?9.sheep shouldn't sleep in shaky shacks, should they?绵羊不应该睡在摇晃的棚屋里,对吗?10.a spoiled boy destroyed a toy for joy.一个被宠坏了的男孩儿损坏玩具为了开心。11.nick had a big pig with thick sticky skin.尼克有一头皮厚而粘的大猪。12.some say sweet-scented shaving soap soothes sore skin.有人说用刮脸香皂能减轻皮肤炎症。13.five fine funny frogs frowned on furry furniture.5只滑稽可爱的青蛙在毛皮家具上皱眉。14.big blue balloons bounced by billy's brown bike.比利的自行车弹起了蓝色的大气球。15.the nurses in skirts washed thirty dirty shirts.穿裙子的护士们洗了30件脏衬衫。16.if a chow chews shoes,how does he choose which shoes to chew?如果一只哈叭狗嚼鞋子,它怎么知道选哪些鞋子来嚼呢?17.better beat a bit of butter to makea better batter.最好打一点黄油来调制更好一些的面糊。18.little willie's wooden whistle wouldn't whistle.小威利的木头哨子吹不响了。19.swan,swim over the sea.swim,swim, swim!swan,swim back again,well swum,swan!天鹅,游过海。游呀,天鹅,游!天鹅,游回来!游得好,天鹅!20.i see seven seagulls soaring southwards silently.我看见了7只海鸥悄然南飞。
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手进~~~~~_百度知道
英语高手进~~~~~
These new regulations.I don'( the landlord theatretened them).10.8,用括号部分作句首.(We&#39.(I object).3;ll give you a machine that works!&#39.2.4.5.We&#39.It was such a sgock. The lecturer confined himself!(I can'll exchange this one),注意介的使用.9.I thought she was an old friend of mine.(We forget to thank her).6.That was a lovely meal,有必要可以改动句子1.(He spoke about the art of one prison).'It's eviction for you.(The man had to serve ten years in prison);t like being told what to do连接以下句子.The judge condemned the man.(Nothing can prepare you);t comply).(I was disgusted).(I mistook her).7.Their behaviour was dreadful
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
an old friend of mine.we forget to thank her for a lovely meal.Nothing
can prepare
for such a sgock.I
object to be told
what to do3
1.I don't like being told what to do.(I object).1. I object to being told what to do. 2.We'll give you a machine that works.(We'll exchange this one).2. We'll exchange this machine with one that works. 3.I thought she was an old friend of mine.(I mistook her).3. I mistook her as an old friend of mine. 4.These new regulations!(I can't comply).4. I can't comply with these new generations! 5.'It's eviction for you!'( the landlord theatretened them).5. The landloard theatretened to evict them. 6.That was a lovely meal.(We forget to thank her).6. We forgot to thank her for a lovely meal. 7. The lecturer confined himself.(He spoke about the art of one prison).7. The lecturer spoke about the art of confinement by prison. 8.The judge condemned the man.(The man had to serve ten years in prison).8. The judge condemned the man to serve ten years in prison. 9.It was such a sgock.(Nothing can prepare you).9. Nothing can prepare you for such a shock. 10. I was disgusted by their behaviour.
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手进~~!!_百度知道
英语高手进~~!!
按上面描述写一篇60字的文章2,她想明天去,并告诉Susan别忘了带些果汁,鱼肉和菜果。字数80个找两篇英语文章1。但Susan今天没空。Kate带相机.Kate早上给打电话。最后订在明天上午8点出发.请简单介绍中国农历新年春节。包括(1)春节是中国人的重要节日(2)出席一家人吃团圆饭(3)守岁爆竹(firecracker)迎新年(4)大年初一亲朋好友(5)孩子们的压岁钱(6)狮子舞以及其他节日是不可缺少的活动内容,想约她上午去野餐
多一点吧?怎么才一篇?
提问者采纳
OH: OK,we&#39:i&#391: see you?Kate, may i speak to Susan?Shongbao&m busy today, we will have a dinna with all of the family members together and we&#39: OK;m find,ok: good morning.Kll use the firecracker to welcome the new year in the first day of new year, see you tomorrow?Susan, tomorrow 8 o&#39?Susan:re meetting all good friends and family members: OKKate: Hi Kate, please, this is Kate speaking.2. lion dancing is also a important show in the new year, I&#39. in the first day of new year,;ll bring the camera,m sorry, this is Susan, fish and vegetable?Kate! i&#39,do you want to go picinc today with me, can you bring some juice.Kate, I&#39?Susan.The Spring Festival in China is a very important days for Chinese people, all the kids are happy because the can get a lot of pocket money for good luck which is call &quot
提问者评价
谢谢!!!!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
great.I will bring cameraKclock,but Is start out on 8 o&#39! let&#39,fruits:Morning Susan.How about tomorrow morning. Do not forget juice?Susan,fish?Kate:I would love to.Are you OK with picnic today
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 零起步成为英语高手 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信