求高一英语日记带翻译60词带翻译

Hello!I an Jack.Evertone has a hobby.I have many hobbies,too. But my favourite hobby is doing sports.
  Doing sports is a great hobby.Because doing sports can make me healthy.Doing sports can make me strong,too.I do sports with my friends everyday.When I do sports,I feel very happy.
  What about you?Do you also like doing sports?Tell me, please!
My Hobby相关的作文
《》网友点评
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
小学英语作文推荐
热门作文排行
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师高中暑假英语日记60字带翻译
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译】本文是为您准备的《高中暑假英语日记60字带翻译》请大家参考! ou know that I want to do a thing is what? I told you to fly!I want to fly to Taiwan and little friends hug. I want to fly to Grandpa Bethune's land, a look at his home. I want to fly to Eagle Eagle home have a look, how much, is it right? Like text introduced. I want to fly to my home, ask the little swallow why will fly to the south, do not stay in my home. I want to fly to the small bee family, have a look the little soldiers are in busy what. I want to fly to Mars, to have a look there is no aliens, there is no life, there are no children and a happy home. I want to fly to the nature, have a look the beautiful nature, to understand that all life is how you live. I want to have a look can make happy people find happiness, no sadness, trouble ... ...你知道我最想做的一件事是什么吗?我告诉你是飞翔!我要飞到台湾和小朋友紧紧拥抱。我要飞到白求恩爷爷的国土,看一看他的老家。我要飞到老鹰的家,看看老鹰有多大,是不是像课文中介绍的那样。我要飞到小燕子的家,问一问小燕子为什么要飞到南方去,不呆在我的家。我要飞到小蜜蜂的家,看看蜜蜂小战士都在忙碌些什么。我要飞到火星上去,去看看上面有没有外星人,有没有生命,有没有小朋友和快乐的家。我要飞到大自然中去,看看美丽的大自然,去了解所有的生命都是怎么生活的。我还要看看能不能让不快乐的人寻找到快乐,没有伤心、烦恼……毕业升入高中的我们有什么计划 英语作文带翻译 60词_百度知道
毕业升入高中的我们有什么计划 英语作文带翻译 60词
我有更好的答案
发风格风格
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >
& my day 60词 带翻译 写一篇英语作文My day60词,要用到时间,初一的
my day 60词 带翻译 写一篇英语作文My day60词,要用到时间,初一的
收集整理:/ 时间:
写一篇英语作文My day60词,要用到时间,初一的Today is May Day. My mother, my father and I went to a park to have a picnic, and then vised mygrandma and grandpa.At 9 oclock in the morning, we went to the park for picnic, we took juice, cornflakes, apples, oranges, lollipops, bananas, ice creams, mangoes, and so on. I alsotook toys, such as doll, ball, balloon, skateboard and a kite. At 2 oclock in the afternoon, we went to visit my grandma and grandpa. I helped them dosome housework. My sister played skateboard and doll with me. At eight o’clock we went home, and played computer games for two hours and th。
My Day I am very busy on my school day.I get up at 6:00,then I have breakfast with my parents at 6:30,after that I go to。
Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brus。
My DayToday is sunny. I get up early and read some English. Then I have breakfast and go to school.In the morning we hav。
美丽的东林小学这儿有知识的海洋——阅读区,博学的天堂——阅览室,科学的天地——生活区,运动的乐园——乒乓馆,植物的家园。初一上册英语作文my day+翻译,60词左右。 楼主你好!我在做任务,还差一个最佳,如果回答对你有帮助,请采纳!My Day Today is May Day. My mother, my father and I went to a park to have a picnic, and then visited mygrandma and grandpa.At 9 oclock in the morning, we went to the park for picnic, we took juice, cornflakes, apples, oranges, lollipops, bananas, ice creams, mangoes, and so on. I alsotook toys, such as doll, ball, balloon, skateboard and a kite. At 2 oclock in the afternoon, we went to visit my grandma and grandpa. I helped them dosome housework. My sister played skateboard and doll with me. At eight o’clock we went home, and pla。My winter holiday(求一篇60词左右的英文作文并且翻译)适。最佳答案1:My winter holiday(我的寒假) In winter holiday,usually I stayed at home and did my school work.Sometimes I help my mother do some housework or watching TV.(寒假里,我通常呆在家里做作业,有时候我会帮助妈妈干点家务或者看 看电视) The new years day, my parents and I went to see my grandparents.They gave me many sweets and a big red bag.They told me to study hard in the new year and we had a nice supper together. 新年里,我和爸爸妈妈一起去看了爷爷奶奶们,他们给了我很多糖果还有一个大红包并叫我新的一年要努力学习。我们一起吃了顿愉快的晚餐。 In the new year,I wish everybody have a good health and our school 。 最佳答案2:my winter holiday was very interesting.As that day i got back to my native hometown,cousins and cousines took me to ski.My skiing skill isnt well,got down for 15 times,they laughed at me behind,i cant help smiling too.The day of Spring Festival was the most happiness day,we had meal for the first,a table of delicious。My good friend 和My day 英文作文 60词1. My good friendKate is my good friend. She is tall with long hair. She is friendly, kind and warm-hearted. She works hard so she can always get good grades. She likes reading, playing the piano and traveling. She can play table tennis very well and she is one of the members of our school team. She is one of the most knowledgeble people I have ever met.2. My day I usually have a busy day. I get up at six every day. Then I help my parents with the breakfast. After breakfast, I wash the dishes and clean the room. I do my homework and read some interesting books in 。
.My friend I have a good friend. She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has bi。。school、Happy day为题的英语作文全部60词左右,带翻译。我有一个幸福的家,家里有四个人。我的父母,哥哥和我。我是个十二岁的女孩,我喜欢唱歌,跳舞还有画画。今年我刚升了初中,我很喜欢新学校和老师同学。我的哥哥今年二十四岁,他在上海工作。我的爸爸今年已经四十一岁,他是一个公务员,他每天都很忙碌。我的妈妈是自由职业者,四十三岁,每天都在家中做家务。我的家很幸福,我很爱我的家人。I have a happy family, home there are four people. My parents, my brother and I. I am a 12 years old girl, I like singing, dancing and drawing. This year I just up the junior high school, I like the new school and teachers and classmates. My brother 24 years old this year, he worked in Shanghai. 。
My familyThere are four people in my family: my parents, my elder brother and me. I am a 12 year-old girl and enjoy sing。
My family初一英语作文,《my day》60个词My Day Today is sunny. I get up early and read some English. Then I have breakfast and go to school. In the morning we have four lessons, they’re two Enlish lessons, one Chinese lesson and one history lesson. I like English best.翻译:我的一天今天是晴天。 我早早起床,读一些英 文。 然后我吃早饭,去学校。 我们早 上有四节课,他们两个英语课,一节语 文课和一节历史课。 我最喜欢英语 。
I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival . I went to the park with my friends . We met at eight oclock at the schoo。
这是关于过年那天的Happy New Year 2011.This year is a new starting.Im always waiting this day every year.Because the Chinese New 。
百度文库里有,不管多少个单词。采纳我吧。表的话动内容,以“my school day”为题写一篇不少于60词。一分也不给啊你。太少分了。Every morning i will be waking up at six. After reading half an hour of enlish, i will be having my breakfirst.After that i will going to school.There were four period of lessons before it come to lunch,usually i will decided to eat outside the school with my friend, chatting with each other.After three more period of lesson, we will be having a physical traning session,it was about an hour, this was really fun.After that i will having my dinner with my familly. I will either choose to read newspaper or take a walk after the meal.seven thirty to n。以“my interest day”为题写一篇60词作文! LZ. interest 是一个名词,不能用来修饰同样是一个名词的 day ,所以,题目应该改为 my interesting day . 至于文章内容,我就不会啦~
第一你这题目就语法错误了.外加是你自己的一天..还是自己写吧以"My Eeryday Life"为题写一篇英文作文,60个词左右。 。I often get up at 6:30a.m. I go to school early.And I have many lessons.At afternoon I have lunch with my father.Then I usually play basketball with my classmates.At night I always watch TV about one hour.Then I go to bed.I am very happy evry day!My day 英语作文60词左右 带翻译你好,如下:Everybody has his own day,so do I.I often have a busy and interesting day.In the morning,I usually get up at 6,and then brush my teeth,wash my face and then have breakfast.At noon,I have lunch,after that,I must help my parents do some housework.In the afternoon,I often have to finish my homework and then go(to) play soccer with my companies.In the evening,I usually watch cartoons with my little brother and go to sleep at 11.翻译:我的一天大家都有各自的一天,我也不例外。我经常有着既忙碌又有意思的一天。早上,我通常6点起床然后刷牙洗脸然后吃早饭。中午,我吃午饭,那之后,我必须帮父母做做家务。下午,我经常得完成自。
Today is Sunday. It is sunny. I dont go to school. I want go shopping. I get up at 6:30 in the morning.I have some cere。
Today is sunny. I get up early and read some English. Then I have breakfast and go to school.In the morning we have four。
my day 60词 带翻译相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
my day 60词 带翻译相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。求60字左右初一寒假英语日记带翻译?
求60字左右初一寒假英语日记带翻译?
09-06-20 &
Thursday, August 18  I went to summer camp on vacation. On the first day, we went to a beautiful beach. It was a sunny and hot day, so we went swimming. The water was warm and we had great fun. Then the next day, we went to the mountains. There were many trees and I really enjoyed them. On the last day, we had a great party. We sang and danced happily. We didn't want to leavethe friends and the teachers. I hope I can go to summer camp again next year
 Julia had a very great weekend. ;On Saturday morning, she went fishing with her father. It was sunny. She wore a cap and a pair of sunglasses. She thought fishing was very interesting. In the afternoon, she did some shopping. She bought a pair of fashion shoes. They were very beautiful. Then she went to visit her uncle by bike. She ate supper in her uncle's home. She talked happily with her uncle and aunt. She had a busy and funny Sunday.   I had a good time last weekend. On Sunday morning, I stayed at home and did my homework. The homework wasn't difficult. After that, I played volleyball
请登录后再发表评论!
The Winter Holiday I like the winter holiday very much. Though it's very short,I can enjoy the Spring Festival. I can watch cartoon every day. Sometimes I can go to play with my friend outside. With the festival coming,I can play all the time. I can play video game with my brother. I am good at playing PC game. So I often beats my brother. Then more and more relative came to my home. We had dinner together. It's so lively that I'am very happy. But I still have to do my homework. I love the winter holiday. 我非常喜欢寒假. 虽然它很短,但我可以高兴地过春节. 我可以天天看动画片. 有时我可以和朋友到外面去玩. 节日到了,我就可以一直玩了. 我可以和哥哥一起玩游戏. 我擅长打电脑游戏, 所以我一直赢. 然后越来越多亲戚来我家. 我们一起吃晚饭. 太热闹了,我很高兴. 但我仍然要做作业. 我喜欢寒假.
请登录后再发表评论!
你可以到能飞英语网下啊,那里全套都有呀,视频和字幕都有啊。而且可以配套能飞英语学习软件用的,字幕显示的切换很方便,中英双显示,纯英语、纯中文、都不显示都可以哦。还有它的复读功能比一般的复读机强大的多,电影的脚本学习、口语练习、角色模仿、标注生词重点句、听写练习、测试功能等等,对练习英语很有帮助。&看起来超爽,又娱乐又学习。
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语日记带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信