The teachersyou are always the...

汉译英 老师们总是把教学经验充分运用在教学中.The teachers always _____t...汉译英 老师们总是把教学经验充分运用在教学中.The teachers always _____their teaching experience _____ good _____ ______ teaching their students._百度作业帮
汉译英 老师们总是把教学经验充分运用在教学中.The teachers always _____t...汉译英 老师们总是把教学经验充分运用在教学中.The teachers always _____their teaching experience _____ good _____ ______ teaching their students.
汉译英 老师们总是把教学经验充分运用在教学中.The teachers always _____their teaching experience _____ good _____ ______ teaching their students.
The teachers always put their teaching experience in good use when teaching their students.Music Lessons
Popular Music Lessons
How it Works
From finding the perfect teacher to managing payments, scheduling
and tracking your progress,
we take care of all the details, so you can focus on learning.
Search for a teacher
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you,
including background checks, age and experience.
Schedule your lessons
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online
using the teacher's real-time availability.
Connect with your teacher
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet
your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule
through our free online account.
Connect Locally or Online
Local Lessons
No matter where you live, chances are we can introduce you to an
amazing teacher in your neighborhood. You can take lessons in the
privacy of your own home or at your teacher's location.
Online Lessons
What if your dream teacher is on the other side of the country? No
problem. You can meet with your teacher online using a webcam on
your computer.
Music Lesson Reviews from Students
Students are raving about their Music instructors on TakeLessons.
Check out some of these recent reviews.
Review by Roger
"Seth is great! I recommend him, am happy with the spawn's progress, Seth is great with kids - all good all around :) - thanks man - r"
Los Angeles, CA teacher:
Review by Angela
"Wonderfully knowledgeable and kindJared has done a terrific job targeting the needs of my thirteen year old twins. He is always punctual, upbeat and very task oriented which is so helpful. The kids love what they are learning. Overall, it has been a wonderful experience."
Louisville, KY teacher:
Review by Alex
"Great Instruction TechniqueI've been working with Matt for a few months now and he has really helped me step up my understanding of best practices, chords / scales, music theory and improvisation techniques. I have been extremely impressed with the wealth of knowledge that he possesses. Definitely recommend him to anyone looking to enhance your piano playing abilities."
Dallas, TX teacher:
Review by Megan
"Fantastic teacher!I cannot recommend Timothy enough. He is a wonderful, supportive teacher who is always encouraging, even when the student feels they aren't performing their best. He was able to tailor our lessons to match my skill level (i.e. to match the fact that I had musical experience, but not singing experience). An excellent teacher!"
Washington, DC teacher:
Timothy H.
Review by E
"Ms. Angela is an amazing teacher!!
There are not enough words to describe how much we LOVE her!!
She is THE BEST!"
Los Angeles, CA teacher:
Review by Otto
"Great!I'm improving already! Eric clearly knows what he's doing, and he works along to make sure that you do the exercises correctly. Definitely recommended!"
New York, NY teacher:
Review by Nanette
"Very professional, pleasant and experienced. Quickly recognizes students strengths and weakness. Sami is very passionate and vested in his music and career.
He shares his love of music with his students, which makes his students easily relate with him. Highly recommend as an instructor.
Great experience."
Seattle, WA teacher:
Review by Eugenia
"Josh is a great instructor, very patient and
made the lessons very interesting for my child ( 10 years) . I would recommend him to anyone in the area . We drove atleast 45 minutes but was well worth it!"
Atlanta, GA teacher:
Review by Mitch
"Ian was a great teacher with great humor with an improvisatory flow based on whatever I wanted to learn. I would definitely recommend to anyone."
San Francisco, CA teacher:
And they're not alone! Our teachers have taught
lessons and counting!
Popular Music Teachers
Michael Douglas J.
Patchogue, NY
Learn More
Highlands, NJ
Learn More
Phoenix, AZ
Learn More
Michael Douglas J.
Patchogue, NY
About Michael Douglas
I maintain very active performing and teaching careers. I have private voice studios on Long Island and in Manhattan and have taught singers and pianists in every genre of music for the last 24 years. I was on the faculty of New York University in the Music and Music Professions Department for 5 years and was Music Director and Vocal Coach for an innovative new rap opera, &Odin& in Spring 2006 at the Fred Lowe Theatre. I was a coach in the Banff Centre's 'Voice through body and movement' workshop with international artist, Richard Armstrong and served two years as a voice instructor and guest lecturer at the Banff Centre for their young artist training program entitled 'Opera as Theatre'. Throughout my career as a vocal coach, I have worked with many cabaret artists as musical director,
Verified Student
I am a professional actress/singer who has been easing back into performing as my children grow more independent.
I am rusty vocally due to recent successful vocal cord surgery.
Michael is the ultimate professional - patient, knowledgeable, and kind.
I am thrilled that I found him and look forward to my next lesson.
Verified Student
Michael is very knowledgeable and my son enjoys going to lessons each week!
Verified Student
As a choir conductor and church musician, I encountered all kinds vocal challenges from classical style to contemporary one. I'm very happy that Dr. Douglas is able to answer every question I brought to him. His experience and knowledge directly helped me toward my own breakthrough in vocal performance. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Douglas!
Highlands, NJ
About Albert
Twenty three years of performing and teaching experience. Specialty in Rock, Blues, Finger Style, Country, Folk, Classical, Funk and Punk. Bachelor of Arts in Classical Performance from Fredonia University. Proficient in theory, reading, composition and arranging, songwriting. Recording artist for hire and personal projects. Home studio in Highlands, NJ.
My Philosophy - Students First -
My main goal is to create a comfortable atmosphere in which the student can proceed at his/her own pace. Whether you are looking to perform, do studio work, audition, be a songwriter or just learn a few songs for your own enjoyment. I am happy to create a custom program for you.
I believe the most fundamental place to begin is with theory. Through a creative, relaxed and patient environment I
I won a few guitar lessons with Albert at a Gift Auction at my son's Elementary School many years ago. Albert was a wonderful teacher who seemed to know how to play any song I suggested and got me motivated to play the guitar again! I then signed both of my kids up with him. They took lessons on and off for many years and today they both sing and play guitar every chance they get. Thank you Albert for introducing them to the guitar and motivating them to play! It is a huge part of their lives!
Albert is able to relate to students of all ages, very well and give them a solid foundation.
I was eight years old when I began taking lessons from him and he gave me a foundation in Rock, Blues, and Acoustic guitar that has lasted a life time.
Albert is a very patient teacher and very talented musician.
Albert is an excellent teacher of many styles - I learned classical, rock, bluegrass and folk guitar while working with him. As an older player trying to pick up an instrument again, he made me feel comfortable and much less intimidated at the task. It is true that he is very patient and dedicated to helping you realize your musical goals. I give him my highest recommendation.
Phoenix, AZ
Al P. (Powerman 5000-Martin Sexton-Cypress Hill-Everlast-Lance Lopez-DYS) is a multi instrumentalist, educator, composer, producer, drummer-music director. Widely known as co founder-drummer for DreamWorks recording artist and multi platinum selling rock group Powerman -02). His rock solid beats are deeply rooted in the long history of the art of drumming.
Hailing from Pittsburgh, Pa. and educated by the prestigious Trinity College of Music, London Program (Pgh. center), Al served as external examiner teaching music theory and drums in private and ensemble settings at the U.S. center in Pittsburgh, Pa. from 1984-86 and further studies at Boston's Berklee College of Music, receiving a BM in Percussion Performance in 1992. Al is also a graduate of The Recording Workshop,
Verified Student
WE LOVE OUR DRUM INSTRUCTOR!
My son was an extremely high energy very distracted five year old when we started lessons with Mr. Al. Let's just say that my son is not an easy student, but our son had already developed an obsessive attachment to music, most intensely to drums. We expected someone would be able to teach him drums, but we also got someone who is patient, flexible, understanding, and always respectful and kind to our son. We see Mr. Al in his home studio, and at now at seven years old, Joey's skill has definitely progressed. In fact, his learning has a momentum that our entire family can see. But Mr. Al has given Joey so much more than just that. Joey's love of music has flourished beyond measure. Joey now tells Mr. Al that he loves him after every lesson, WOW!
We have been so pleased that my seventeen year old daughter now also takes lessons with Mr. Al too. Mr. Al is the perfect instructor for us.
My kids think he's cool, and we think he's just fantastic all the way around!
One of the Best
I have studied with several instructors, and I found Al to be the best. He not only knows his craft and takes pride in it, but he has a unique way of connecting with his students.
He listens, observes, and then starts to create a curriculum that is specific to the student. He can then convey this material in a manner that is fun, easily understood, and constructive.
I would highly recommend Al as an instructor.
Verified Student
MY daughter loves playing!!
I tried to teach my daughter, Rose, how to play the guitar and I couldn't get her to follow through with her lessons. Al has made the guitar fun for her. She'll play AT LEAST an hour a day now, learning songs given to her and playing warm-ups like scales.
Al also teaches music theory so Rose understands music more. Any teacher that gets a student that excited is doing something right.
Nashville, TN
Learn More
Philadelphia, PA
Learn More
Encinitas, CA
Learn More
Nashville, TN
About David
Since beginning his teaching career in 1974 David has taught 7000 people how to play guitar! Some aspiring only to play at home for fun and others to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
David F. has also taught advanced guitar and music theory to several professional musicians who already play other instruments fluently including Oscar nominee Scott Rogness, who co-wrote and performed the songs featured in the movie That Thing You Do. Scott had this to say about his study with David:
&I studied with David for about 8 months. Although proficient on keyboards, a s I had never learned the guitar. I knew a lot about the guitar by osmosis, but technically was green. David let me look at the guitar in a whole new way, using infinite variations on basic
Verified Student
I have increased my lesson frequency to two one-hour sessions per week simply because of my progress under David's direction.
After only three months of weekly lessons, I can now read music and play while reading.
David has introduced me to effective melodic soloing, has significantly improved my understanding of barre chords up and down the fretboard, and has convinced me to abandon &guitaristic& thinking in favor of really understanding the potential of the guitar beyond shape memorization.
Verified Student
For those players serious about music, who are willing to devote the time and attention required to improve, and who appreciate not only learning to play guitar but the theory and history behind the music, David is your man. I have taken lessons in the past, usually consisting of a teacher asking what riffs I wanted to work on that day. Sound familiar? Not David. Within the first two weeks, he has me focused on plucking the strings with more feel, using a pick and fingers simultaneously with my right hand, practicing scales to the tempo of a metronome while using the forwards and backwards technique, etc. He has convinced me that I can become as accomplished a player as I put my mind and heart to. His mantra is to work towards playing at the speed of thought, which, for the first time in my life, looks to be a possibility with time. Thank you, David.
Classical Guitar
Verified Student
Just had my first lesson with David. Gave a wealth of info now it's up to me but with his approach I know it will be all good. Have had other teachers but David is not only an accomplished player he is also is able to instruct and teach. Will write again after a few more lessons.
Philadelphia, PA
About Ryan
I specialize in voice lessons and vocal coaching for young singers, teens, and adults interested in musical theater. I have a master's degree in music from the University of Maryland, College Park, and have taught voice lessons privately as well as in schools, community theaters and performing arts organizations
*** Lesson Details ***
I will work with you on vocal technique, song interpretation, and preparation for performances and auditions. I am flexible and will work with you to achieve your chosen goals.
Voice lessons can help you:
Be prepared for auditions
Get roles in school musicals and community theater
Sing any style of music with greater range, power and expression
Learn music faster by developing your ear and note reading abilities
When we meet, I will
Music Theory
Verified Student
I was very happy with Ryan as an instructor.
He introduced me to new techniques with patience and positivity.
He is encouraging and knowledgeable.
Verified Student
Very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Amenable to tailoring lessons to suit student needs.
I recommend him.
Verified Student
Ryan is awesome.
My son is learning alot
Encinitas, CA
About John
Born in Omaha, NE, I have played bass for 25 years - and began teaching bass 15 years ago. I play and teach many contemporary musical styles, and have lived in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Denver, Colorado, Austin, Texas, and currently reside in San Diego, California.
I began studying Bass in 1987 under guidance of David Valentine and Jim Vaughn (both Principal Bassists with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra), and quickly began performing with the Colorado Springs Community Jazz Big Band, and other local artists and jazz swing small groups.
In the early ;s and after moving to Denver, Colorado, I joined the Neil Haverstick Band which often featured popular area vocalists such as Charla Bevan and others. While with the group, I played the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, and opened for
Upright Bass
Verified Student
John is a phenomenal instructor, coach and mentor.
He met my son at his level and patiently encouraged him to grow as a musician.
His easy-going manner makes him
approachable and his vast knowledge, as well as experience, helps the student to expand their musical skills.
We like John:)
John has been great for Cameron (our son) Cameron had to take a break for reahearsals for a musical that he was performing in.
exactly what I wanted
Great teacher. Tailored the lesson to my wants and needs. Explanations are easy to understand. Just a very relaxed and cool guy. I left my lesson very inspired to practice and meet again.
Recent Music Articles from the Blog
Whether you're just starting out or a seasoned pro,
check out the Music articles on our blog.
For a beginning guitarist, the proper pick-hold is one of the most important things to master right off the bat. Grip too hard or in the wrong position, and you could wind up tense, in pain, and with a bad sound. Hold your pick too loosely however, and it could fly out of your hand!
Luckily for you, learning how to hold a guitar pick the right way is easy. Plus, once you master your guitar picking posture, it will be easier to learn more techniques down the road. To get started, you'll want t
Looking for Broadway sheet music to add to your repertoire? Learn where to find all the classics, as well as contemporary hits, in this guest post by Corona, CA teacher&Milton J...
So, you?re thoroughly enjoying your vocal lessons with your wonderful TakeLessons teacher, and you?re ready to embark on your own to find new music to learn, preferably Broadway musicals (those power vocals of yours need applicable songs, of course!). Where should you start? Well, there are a few real
Is your son or daughter excited about starting piano lessons? Learning a new skill can be both fun and nerve-wracking. So as a parent, what can you do to ensure his or her success? Here, Rosedale, MD teacher Theresa D. offers her tips...&
Many parents want to do as much for their child as they possibly can, while other parents want to let their child figure it out on his or her own. But how much is too much help, and how much is not enough, when it comes to piano lessons for kids? W
Are you a soprano, alto, tenor, or bass? Learn how to determine your voice type in this guest post by Ann Arbor, MI voice teacher&Elaina R...
So, you want to figure out your own voice type. You probably just want to know whether you are a soprano, alto, tenor, or bass. Unfortunately, things are a little more complicated than that. The good news? It doesn?t matter as much as you think.
Before you rush to the keyboard to try to figure out your voice type, keep two things in min
Get Started With Free Resources
Take your voice to the next level. Download free video tutorials to start singing like the star you are!
Getting Started with Music Lessons guides you through selecting a teacher & preparing for your first lesson.
Kickstart your guitar playing. Download free video tutorials to learn about chord progressions, strumming, and more!
Why TakeLessons?
Our online tools make booking, managing your schedule and paying for
lessons easy and hassle-free.
Easily search and compare teachers in your area, including past student
reviews and background checks.
Guaranteed
If you're not completely satisfied, we'll help you find a new teacher or
refund any unused lesson credits.
Featured on
Popular Cities
Popular Music Lessons
Are You a Teacher?
Find out how TakeLessons can help you grow and manage your businessThe teachers always tell us not to forget to finish our homework.同义句转换The teachers always tell us not to forget to finish our homework.同义句转换The teachers always tell us______ ______to finish our homework_百度作业帮
The teachers always tell us not to forget to finish our homework.同义句转换The teachers always tell us not to forget to finish our homework.同义句转换The teachers always tell us______ ______to finish our homework
The teachers always tell us not to forget to finish our homework.同义句转换The teachers always tell us______ ______to finish our homework
The teachers always tell us not to forget to finish our homework.同义句转换The teachers always tell us___to___ ___remember___to finish our homeworkBefore examination the teachers always ask students to ________ their books.
- 给你正确答案
Before examination the teachers always ask students to ________ their books.
A. put upB. put outC. put backD. put away
答案Dput away意思是“(用好某物后)把……收起来,放好(以备今后再用)”。
相关知识等待您来回答
该问题来自:专业的中小学试题答案解析网站,全面覆盖小学初中高中各年级各学科,帮助学生快速解决学习中遇到的难题外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 teachers 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信