想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置:
-> 初一英语
初一英语课程
初一英语最新文章
Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区...
Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区...
&&首页&&上一页&&&&1/20&&&&2/20&&&&3/20&&&&4/20&&&&5/20&&&&6/20&&&&7/20&&&&8/20&&&&9/20&&&&10/20&&&&11/20&&&&12/20&&&&13/20&&&&14/20&&&&15/20&&&&16/20&&&&17/20&&&&18/20&&&&19/20&&&&20/20&&&&& 共400条记录 每页显示20条&&跳至第页七年级下册
当前位置:>>>>>>>>>>
电子课本-七年级下册
英语新目标七下
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1 Can you playthe guitar?
2 What timedo you go toschool?
3 How do youget to school?
4 Don’t eatin class.
9 What does helook like?
10 I’d likesome noodles.
11 How was yourschool trip?
12 What didyou do lastweekend?
Notes on the Text
Tapescripts
Pronunciation
Words and Expressions in Each Unit
Vocabulary Index
Irregular Verbs初一英语试题 |
初一英语试题
Unit 5 Choosing a new flat测试题 I. Choose the different words.(辨音) (5%) ( ) 1. A. words B. beds C. sweets D. blinds ( ) 2. A. Saturday B. Australia C. Canada D. Japan ( ) 3. A. choose B. foot C. bedroom D. soon ( ) 4. A. puppy B. young C...
Unit 4 Jobs people do测试题 M1 U4 (7A) 班级__________ 姓名__________ 学号______ 成绩 ____________ I. Fill in the blanks according phonetic symbols.(看音标写单词)5% 1. I am a ___________________ / /, I can answer the phone and type letters....
Unit 2 Our animal friends测试题 M1 U2 (7A) 班级__________ 姓名__________ 学号______ 成绩 ____________ I. Choose the different sound in each group(辨音): 5% ( ) 1. A. lovely B. society C. police D. pilot ( ) 2. A. missing B. blind C. clinic...
Unit 3课堂小小练 班级 姓名 一.单项选择题: 1.The room ______ two windows is mine. A. has B. with C. of D.on 2. He saw his son playing in the park ___ the window. A. in B. on C. through D. for 3. Let you and ________ friends. A. I am B. I ar...
Unit 2 Welcome to Sunshine Town I. 单项选择 ( )1. __________ this book belong to __________? A. D Jim B. D Jims C. Is; Jim D. Is; Jims ( )2. Daniel is very happy because today is __________ Day. A. Childs B. Childrens C. Childs D. C...
Unit 1 Meeting People 测试题 【模拟试题】(答题时间:60分钟) I. 根据提示写出相应的英语: 1. The man, whose job is driving taxi. ________. 2. the room where students study ________ 3. A kind of sports team, which has eleven players________ 4....
一、单词填空( 15分) 1.Is Tom w_______ TV? No, he is reading a newspaper. 2.Look! Here is a p_______ of my family. 3.The students are c________ the classroom now. 4.My brother is w________ a letter now. 5.We can borrow books from the school...
Unit 8 Id like some noodles. 一、单词(15分) 1.What k________ of cake do you want? 2.We have some great s__________ on the menu today. 3.Im hungry. Id like a large bowl of n__________. 4.We eat d_________ on Spring Festival. 5.After dinner s...
Unit 6 Its raining! 一.单词(20分) 1.This is a very i_____________ place. 2.The people are really very r______________. . 3.What about ___________(sing) this song in English? 4.There are a lot of ___________(cloud) in the sky. 5.Thank you fo...
Unit 10 In the Past I. 单项选择(15分) 1. Mr Johnson _________ a child at the start of the 1950s. A. is B. are C. was D. were 2. -How about the young lady? -Its hard to say, but her voice _________ beautiful. A. sounds B. hears C. listens D....
Unit 4 I want to be an actor. 一.单词(20分) 1. He likes___________( play) soccer very much. 2. I saw two __________(thief) in the mall. 3. The bike is ________(you). _______(I) is over there. 4. Rose wants to be an _________(act). 5.I want...
Unit 2 Is this your pencil? 温故知新 (课前预习类训练) Ⅰ.Write down the proper new word from this unit according to the pictures. (根据图写出本单元的生词。) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 答案:1.dictionary/book 2.backpack 3.pencil 4.er...
Unit 4 I want to be an actor. 温故知新 (课前预习类训练) ●Word recycling and grammar reviewing (旧词循环和语法复习) Ⅰ.Fill in the blank with the right verb form.(用动词的正确形式填空。) A:________(1.be) Mary your best friend? B:Yes,she...
How much are these pants单元测试题2 Unit 7 How much are these pants Ⅰ.找出每组词中不属于同一范畴的词 ( )1.A.red B.blue C.white D.salad ( )2.A.bags B.tomatoes C.carrots D.potatoes ( )3.A.pants B.shorts C.socks D.soccers ( )4.A.boring B.inte...
七年级英语Healthy food单元测试题 Module 5 Healthy food 单元测评 听力部分(满分20分) Ⅰ.听句子,选择最佳答案(5分) 1. 2 3 4 5 听力原文及答案:1.What food does Tom like? 2.Whats your favourite fruit? 3.Is an orange healthy or unhealthy?...
各年级视频辅导入口
(注册即可)
初中免费课程
高中免费课程}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语教学反思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信