captains and cruise main...

owl city 有什么好听的歌_百度知道
owl city 有什么好听的歌
日专辑歌曲:01.The Airway06:日单曲《StrawberryAvalanche》发行时间. Hello Seattle (Remix)14. Dental Care07. Early Birdie06. Rainbow Veins03.Super Honeymoon (Bouns Track)专辑《MaybeIAmDreaming》折叠音乐类型. Cave In02.The Christmas Song (Bouns Track)09:01:Electronic&#47. The Technicolor Phase08:日Ocean Eyes专辑歌曲. This Is The Future12. The Saltwater Room06. West Coast Friendship (Bouns Track)单曲《HotAirBalloon》发行时间.Hello Seattle08. Tidal Wave13.Captains and Cruise Ships03. I'II Meet You There11. On The Wing02. Vanilla Twilight12.Swimming In Miami02.Panda Bear05. The Bird and The Worm03. Meteor Shower08. Super Honeymoon04:01. The Tip Of The Iceberg11:2007年专辑歌曲.Fuzzy Blue Lights07. Fireflies10;Pop发行时间. Umbrella Beach05. The Saltwater Room05;PopMaybe I Am Dreaming发行时间. On The Wing09. Hello Seattle04. Sky Diver09.Designer Skyline04:2009年6月专辑《OceanEyes》发行时间. Dear Vienna10专辑《OfJune》折叠音乐类型. If My Heart Was a House电影《猫头鹰王国. Air Traffic07:Electronica&#47
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
owl的相关知识
其他3条回答
我觉得the saltwater room 、 good time、fireflies好听
一定要owl city的吗,其他人的也好听
这阶段我喜欢他的声音
哦,我就只喜欢这三首
但是我觉得onerepublice maroon5 coldplay hurts的好听
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I am start in LA是owl city的哪首歌歌词_百度知道
I am start in LA是owl city的哪首歌歌词
re still up when tOwl City&#39?ve acquiredFrom feeling down?t get awayAnd you, watch the waves?re alone on the pier in West Palm Beach on your holidayStormy nights re-awake the stomachache that I, when I am so used to driving with youBrighter lights fill the nights and bluer skies reflect in your eyesAs I inspect and analyze all these dreams I don?The empty rooms feel cold when I am so used to being with youCount the stars?ve left I don?t recognizeIf you?t believe things are really that badOld captains and brand new cruise shipsSailing over the briny seaWhen I crash my beloved desk jobAnd swim through the debrisI; 演唱的 《Captains And Cruiseships》?m outside from over the phone, and it, things look grim and I, of being tiredApartment lights go dark。I am stuck in L?Midnight streets feel dead, prepare to set sailComb the beach and put those blue flowers up in your ponytailInside my head your voice is still resounding but what can I do.A through the week是 &#39, and can?m so sick, I wish you were here ?s depressing but what can I do?For what its worth darling dear, absorb the summer sun and think of meWhen you explore hidden coves and tiny island chains throughout the seaCan you still hear my voice when I?ll cut loose and leave this madhouseBound for the Atlantic blueI, wed sing but since you?t hear anythingAnd though I feel so sad I can?cause I feel aloneWhen you were home
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
是owl city的
captain and cruise ships
I am stuck in L.A.
Through the week and can't get away
And you're alone on the pier
In West Palm Beach on your holiday
Stormy night, reawake
the stomach ache that i've acquired
from feeling down, things look grim