"Not Afraid"
I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To take a stand (to take a stand)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my hand (come take my hand)
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that you're not alone
Holler if you feel like you've been down the same road (same road)
[Intro (during Chorus):]
Yeah, it's been a ride
I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
Now some of you, might still be in that place
If you're trying to get out, just follow me
I'll get you there
You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em
Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem
When I say I'ma do something I do it,
I don't give a damn what you think,
I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if it thinks it's stopping me
I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony
No ifs, ands or buts, don't try to ask him why or how can he
From &Infinite& down to the last &Relapse& album
He's still shitting, whether he's on salary paid hourly
Until he bows out or he shits his bowels out of him
Whichever comes first, for better or worse
He's married to the game, like a fuck you for Christmas
His gift is a curse, forget the Earth, he's got the urge
To pull his dick from the dirt, and fuck the whole universe
Okay quit playing with the scissors and shit, and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap
You said you was king, you lied through your teeth, for that
Fuck your fillings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped
And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last &Relapse& CD was ehhh
Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground
Relax, I ain't going back to that now
All I'm trying to say is get back, click-clack, blow
Cause I ain't playing around
It's a game called circle and I don't know how, I'm way too up to back down
But I think I'm still trying to figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't, this fucking black cloud
Still follows me around but it's time to exorcise these demons
These motherfuckers are doing jumping jacks now!
And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now! (now)
It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally
For you, so I could come back a brand new me you helped see me through
And don't even realize what you did, 'cause believe me you
I been through the ringer, but they could do little to the middle finger
I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of
My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers
And drop dead, no more beef lingers
No more drama from now on, I promise
To focus solely on handling my responsibilities as a father
So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof, like my daughters
And raise it, you couldn't lift a single shingle on it!
Cause the way I feel, I'm strong enough to go to the club
Or the corner pub, and lift the whole liquor counter up
Cause I'm raising the bar
I'd shoot for the moon but I'm too busy gazing at stars
I feel amazing and I'm...
for these lyrics.
Thanks to Riley Havers, Sara the Awesome, hugy bear, Mario, CHAI for correcting these lyrics.
Writer(s): Luis Resto, Louis Resto, Matthew Samuels, David Frey, Marshall B. Iii Mathers, Justin Ebach, Marshall Mathers, Matthew Raymond Burnett, Jordan Evans, Jordan Dc Evans, M. Burnett
Copyright: Shroom Shady Music, Songs Of Universal Inc., 1 Daniable Publishing LLC, 1damentional Publishing LLC, Universal Music Corp., Sony/ATV Tunes LLC, Wordspring Music LLC, Que Chevere Music, Run Run Milo, Pencil Prophet Publishing, Dayspring Music LLC
EMINEM lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. "Not Afraid" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.求Eminem新歌 Not Afraid 中英文歌词!_百度知道
求Eminem新歌 Not Afraid 中英文歌词!
I'm not afraid to take a stand我从不畏惧表达我的立场Everybody come take my hand每个人都想跟着我混We'll walk this road together, through the storm我们会一起走完这条路,即使暴风骤雨Whatever weather, cold or warm随他是什么,严寒或酷暑Just let you know that, you're not alone只想你知道,你不孤独Hola if you feel that you've been down the same road如果你踏上了和我同一条路,我会和你问好(Intro)Yeah, It's been a ride...恩,就像在驰骋I guess i had to go to that place to get to this one我想我需要找到那条路Now some of you might still be in that place现在也许你还在原地If you're trying to get out, just follow me假如你想逃出去,跟我来I'll get you there我会带你去(Verse 1)You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em在我还没有写下这些时,你就可以读懂我的歌词But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em但直到我“说”你才能够了解这真正的含义Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem阻止我惹事是不可能的When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn我说我想说的,做我想做的,你们爱谁谁What you think, I'm doing this for me, so f¥ck the world随你怎样,我是为了我自己,so,同上Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping meI'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly别想阻止我的,我仍会坚持我自己的路,毫无怀疑的坚持And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony那些tm的看不起我的,我会连同他和他的房子一起毁掉No if ands or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he没有那些 “还有”“但是”也不用问为什么From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still shit and从他第一张到上一张专辑,他还是那样Whether he's on salary, paid hourly即使他是数钱数到手疼Until he bows out or he shit's his bowels out of him记得他送前妻滚出房间还是他遭受穿肠痛苦Whichever comes first, for better or worse到来的哪一个,好的或者糟糕的He's married to the game, like a fuck you for christmas他的婚姻就像儿戏,就像圣诞节的诅咒His gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge他的礼物就是诅咒,失去了世界,他却受到了启发To pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the universe从灰尘中插入他的d,F整个宇宙(Hook)I'm not afraid to take a standEverybody come take my handWe'll walk this road together, through the stormWhatever weather, cold or warmJust let you know that, you're not aloneHolla if you feel that you've been down the same road(Verse 2)Ok quit playin' with the scissors and shit, and cut the crapok停止疯狂的发疯I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap我其实不应该给这些文字节奏,这tm的是rapYou said you was king, you lied through your teeth你说你是国王,你嘴上还淌粪呢For that fuck your feelings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped去你m的那些灵感,没有歌迷,你tm 的只有摆范儿And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back那些歌迷啊,我回来了,我照着你们!I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact我对天发誓,不再回到那个承诺Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was &ehhhh&说实话,上张专辑只是开胃Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground也许我的发信很土Relax, I ain't going back to that now放松我现在可不是了All I'm tryna say is get back, click-clack BLAOW我创造新的回归Cause I ain't playin' around因为我玩够了There's a game called circle and I don't know how有个游戏叫轮回,我还没搞懂I'm way too up to back down上过天堂下过地狱But I think I'm still tryna figure this crap out但是这次我还是想真的释放一次Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't曾经我以为我找到了目标,但是现在我想还没有This fucking black cloud's still follow's me around这tm糟糕的环境还是污染着我But it's time to exercise these demons但
是该和这些魔鬼玩玩的时候了These motherfuckers are doing jumping jacks now!现在这些go娘养的成了我的活条尸(Hook)I'm not afraid to take a standEverybody come take my handWe'll walk this road together, through the stormWhatever weather, cold or warmJust let you know that, you're not aloneHolla if you feel that you've been down the same road(Bridge)And I just can't keep living this way这样的方式我无法接受So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage如今我苏醒,即将挣脱牢笼I'm standing up, Imma face my demons我俯视那些小鬼I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground爷是真正的爷们,我决不让步I've had enough, now I'm so fed up我吃饱喝足了Time to put my life back together right now现在该是我回到舞台的时候了(Verse 3)It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me我的歌变干净我,也许你觉得我为我自己Admittedly i probably did it subliminally for you其实下意识的我是为了你们(我感动的流泪了)So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through所以我身边有了新的老铁,你们只要见证这一切就好And don't even realise what you did, believe me you甚至你们不需知道你们做了什么,我相信你们I been through the ringer, but they can do little to the middle finger我挣脱了圈套,他们对于我 的中指无能为力I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king ofMy world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead我想我的眼睛湿润了,我就是国王!小B宰字就是没有翅膀的蜜蜂,一下就摔死No more beef flingers, no more drama from now on, I promise我保证,从现在起没有和我叫嚣的了To focus soley on handling my responsibility's as a father现在我只关注我的掌上明珠,我是个父亲So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it我庄严的发誓,我将成为我女儿们的靠山,并且养育他们You couldn't lift a single shingle lonelyCause the way I feel怎么让一块小石头感受我感受的孤独呢, I'm strong enough to go to the clubPut a ??? and lift the whole liquor counter up我足矣去酒吧。。。喝光台前的烈酒Cause I'm raising the bar, 因为那酒吧是我的啊I shoot for the moonBut I'm too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and我可以朝着月亮射击,但此时我凝望着天空的繁星,好美啊而且。。。。。。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
I'm not afraid to take a stand
  我从不畏惧我的立场
  Everybody come take my hand
  每个人都来跟我混
  We'll walk this road together, through the storm
  我们会一起前进,穿越狂风暴雨
  Whatever weather, cold or warm
  无论严寒或酷暑
  Just let you know that, you're not alone
  只想你知道,你并不孤独
  Hola if you feel that you've been down the same road
  只要听到我的问好,你便已经与我同路
  (Intro)
  Yeah, It's been a ride...
  Yeh~这就是种依靠~
  I guess i had to go to that place to get to this one
  我想为了这个我需要到那个地方去
  Now some of you might still be in that place
楼主的那张图打开就是了,谢谢采纳,这首歌我也很喜欢~
您可能关注的推广
新歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[text]关灯返回顶部&>&当Eminem的Not Afraid遇到摇滚后,让你热血沸腾
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器当Eminem的Not&Afraid遇到摇滚后,让你热血沸腾当Eminem的Not&Afraid遇到摇滚后分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0当Eminem的Not&Afraid遇到摇滚后简介当Eminem的Not&Afraid遇到摇滚后[+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈求: 阿姆 Not Afraid中英歌词_百度知道
求: 阿姆 Not Afraid中英歌词
提问者采纳
s still follow&#39, just follow me  如果你想离开, Imma face my demons  我要站起来去面对这些恶魔  I&#39, I don'll get you there  我会带你到那儿  You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'mma be what Is on salary,追求完美   But I&#39,逆风雨  Ws stopping me  若这个世界认为它可以阻止我 我会让他吃烤豆!你彻底TM在扯淡  For that fuck your feelings, and cut the crap  Ok停止玩弄这些狗屁不通的东西, I shoot for the moon  因为我提高了门槛,你并不孤独  Hola if you feel that you'  实话实说,也无论好坏  He's a rap  我本不该给这些文字节奏;m manning up, for better or worse  无论先后;m t with the scissors and shit, haters can make like bem or do something I do it,上膛, paid hourly  无论他是否按小时收钱;t keep living this way  我不能再这么活了  Sve been down the same road  如果你和我同路你来叫我一声  ah,但是面对我竖起的中指他们无可作为  I think I got a tear in my eye, I&#39,因为你知道这是饶舌  You said you was king,所以去TM的这个世界  Feed it beans,我回来了, cold or warm  无论严寒或酷暑  Just let you know that,废话少说  I shouldn's got the urge  他的天赋就是诅咒,我感觉到了就是王者  My world, Imma hold my ground  我正武装起来, I feel amazing and  但我忙着尽善尽美, I'm too s been a ride, if a thing&#39,对待这次机会会像我对待女儿一样努力  You couldn&#39, click-clack BLAOW  我现在只想说, I did it for me  我决定理清这一切;m breaking out of this cage  从今天开始;t take the sting out these words before I say 't going back to that now  放心,  这真是一段不平凡的旅程  I guess i had to go to that place to get to this one  我想为了这个我不得不需要到那个地方去  Now some of you might still be in that place  而现在你们中的一部份人仍然在那儿  If you&#39., I promise  我保证,在我说出口之前  Cause ain&#39, I ain'm not afraid to take a stand  我不害怕表达我的想法  Everybody come take my hand  众人信念; around  因为我玩够了  There'ehhhh&quot,他依旧那么怂  Until he bows out or he shit&#39,Realapse的CD引来哗然一片  Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground  可能是我的那些奇怪假音用的太多太滥  Rre trying to get out. Yeah, I feel like the king of  我想我的眼睛湿润了,I't try to ask him why or how can he  没有那些如果或者也不用试着问他有什么借口  From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he'm raising the bar, that last Relapse CD was &s time to exorcise these demons  现在是时候让这些恶魔做有氧运动的时候了(此处用运动谐音驱魔exorcise〕  These motherfuckers are doing jumping jacks now,不再有那些疯狂的叫嚣和哗众取宠了  To focus soley on handling my responsibility&#39,就如耶稣诞辰的诅咒  Hs still shit and  最开始的Infinite到上一张Relapse专辑  Whether he&#39,我不是想打退堂鼓  All I&#39, forget the earth he'm back  还有我的歌迷们,让它乱成一锅粥  I'm still tryna figure this crap out  但是我还在试着把这些谜团都解开  Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn're not alone  只想让你知道, and drop dead  在我的世界里,谁也不能入侵  Cause the way I feel , It&#39,你们帮助我看清了自己  And don's me around  这该死的阴云还是笼罩着我  But it'em  但你无法感受这些词句带来的蜇痛感,坚持自己的立场  I't give a damn  我恣意妄为, you lied through your teeth  你说你曾是王!  这些混蛋现在做跳起举臂的健身操呢(跳起举臂这个动作也经常叫做5星跳;t even t no way I&#39,对这些忍无可忍了  Time to put my life back together right now  现在该是我重新开始的时候了  It was my decision to get clean,但我想我还没有真的做到  This fucking black cloud&#39,就是烈性酒也能一口闷下  Cause I'm strong enough to go to the club  我感觉我已经强大到可以涉足圈子  Put a corner pub and lift the whole liquor counter up  不会被困住, I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem  你要知道想阻挡我惹事是不可能的  When I say &#39,你不可能被加冕,我要拆了你的阳台  No if ands or buts don&#39,我为自己而活, you helped see me through  所以我会以一个崭新的我回归., I's a game called circle and I don&#39, it&#39,表明他们即将做些大动作  And I just can's be honest, through the storm  我们会齐心前进;t have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it&#39, now I&#39,请跟着我  I't lift a single shingle lonely  严丝合缝;m tearing down your balcony  那些高处俯视我的人们(指某些试图控制艺人的幕后组织);m so fed up  我已经受够了,什么都不在乎  What you think, instead of getting crowned you&#39,我不会再让你们失望, believe me you  却没有意识到你们对我所做的(帮助);t know how  有个叫圆圈的游戏我从来都不会玩  I&#39, in fact  事实上我发誓我不会再离开了  Let's as a father  现在我会集中注意力去尽我作为父亲的责任  So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it  所以我庄严的发誓对待这个,与我并肩  We&#39,只能死去  No more beef flingers,你只扣了一个烂帽子  And to the fans, without a doubt undoubtedly  我都会毋庸置疑地坚持下去  And all those who look down on me I's his bowels out of him  直到他退休或者遭受穿肠之殇  Wre getting capped  为这我决定不给你留情面;em  你可以费尽心思在我开始之前阅读我的歌词  But you won&#39,我回来了  I promise to never go back on that promise, no more drama from now on,枪响(这里用的是拟声词  Cause I ain&#39,我要挣脱枷锁  I't playin'll walk this road together, you&#39,仇恨者像是无刺的蜂;ll never let you down again, like a fuck you for christmas  他都娶定了这场游戏(指阿姆深陷音乐圈的漩涡), but they can do little to the middle finger  我中过圈套,撇开尘世  To pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the whole universe  他操完大地后接着操宇宙  Ok quit playin&#39, so fuck the world  随你怎么想,你们相信我  I beet  我本一位我已计划部署的很好,就为自己  Admittedly i probably did it subliminally for you  应该说我可能是下意识的为了你们  So I could comem way too up to back down  我现在所处的地方太高没可能下降  But I think I's married to the game  I&#39
I'm not afraid to take a stand 我从不畏惧表达我的立场 Everybody come take my hand 每个人都想跟着我混 We'll walk this road together, through the storm 我们会一起走完这条路,即使暴风骤雨 Whatever weather, cold or warm 随他是什么,严寒或酷暑 Just let you know that, you're not alone 只想你知道,你不孤独 Hola if you feel that you've ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
阿姆的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 阿姆中文网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信