帮忙翻译下好吗only but alsol also t...

英语翻译请帮忙我翻译一下这篇演讲稿好吗?越快越好,我还要背诵然后演讲的呢!文章如下:李翊君是台湾一位很有名的女歌手,她热衷于唱歌,一共出了39张专辑.她那略显忧郁而不失坚强的歌声,有一种成熟风韵,深深_百度作业帮
英语翻译请帮忙我翻译一下这篇演讲稿好吗?越快越好,我还要背诵然后演讲的呢!文章如下:李翊君是台湾一位很有名的女歌手,她热衷于唱歌,一共出了39张专辑.她那略显忧郁而不失坚强的歌声,有一种成熟风韵,深深打动着歌迷的心.她的每一首歌,都是一个个凄美的爱情故事,常常把人感动的涕泪横流……她是我最喜欢的歌手,我喜欢她那细腻的感情的风格.我希望她幸福快乐,我将永远爱她!请不要用软件直译,我要有语法原则的,语言不用太深,只要通顺,意思对了就好.哪位朋友能帮我翻译好的,我将提高悬赏分,有可能是20,也可能是50,更好的还有100,甚至更多!呵呵,我坚持自己写好了文章:Li Yijun is a very well-known female singer in Taiwan.She highs on singing and has come out 39 pieces of CD.Her slightly melancholy yet strong voice,have a kind of mature charm,and fans are all deeply moved by her voice.Each of her song is a love story with sad but beautiful,and always moves everyone to tear violently… Li is a singer I love best.I like the style of her exquisite sentiment.I hope she is happy everyday and I will love her forever.不管怎么说,谢谢2位朋友先,是你们给了我灵感~
The gentleman of Lee 翊 is a very well-known female singer in Taiwan,she falls overboard for to sing a song,totally 39 albums.She that shows melancholy but don't loses strong singing slightly,there is a kind of mature charm,impress with the fan's heart.One of her each song is all love story with sad but beautiful,usually chasing the 涕 tears that the person moves crosscurrent ……she is I the most favorite singer,I like her that style of[with] delicate affection.I hope her happiness to is happy,I will love her forever!
Li Yijun ia a famous female singer. She adores singing and has come out 39 albums. Her singing seem a little melancholy and adamancy, it also be very maturated, fans are all deeply moved by her voice....
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译)Penguins live together,but each pair has their own ground.(2)When a penguin wants to walk through its neighbour’s __________,it must ask for permission(许可).If it doesn’t ,they will fight.They also fight for fish.All the penguins are good parents.The father pe_百度作业帮
英语翻译)Penguins live together,but each pair has their own ground.(2)When a penguin wants to walk through its neighbour’s __________,it must ask for permission(许可).If it doesn’t ,they will fight.They also fight for fish.All the penguins are good parents.The father penguins are perhaps the best parents in the world.The mothers are away for about two weeks after they lay eggs.Then the fathers look after the eggs.If the eggs got cold ,there will be no chicks.There is no food.The snow falls and the wind blows.But the fathers don’t move.Father penguins will fight if a father leaves a chick for a minute.They fight because they all think the chick is theirs.Penguins are strange and wonderful birds.
企鹅们生活在一起,但每一对都有他们自己的地盘.当一只企鹅想要走过另一只企鹅的地盘时,他必须获得许可.如果他不许,他们就会打架.他们也为了鱼打架.所有的企鹅都是好父母.企鹅父亲或许是这世上最好的爸爸了.妈妈们产蛋后会离开大概两个星期.爸爸们就会照看蛋.如果蛋变冷了,那就孵不出小企鹅.没有食物,风雪交加.但企鹅爸爸也不会动.如果企鹅爸爸离开了小企鹅一小会,企鹅爸爸们会打起架来.他们打架是因为他们都觉得那个小企鹅是自己的.企鹅们真是又奇怪又优秀的鸟类.
ground.关于企鹅的一篇介绍文章。
企鹅是群居动物,但是每一对企鹅都有他们自己的领地。当一只企鹅想要经过他的邻居的领地时,就需要得到对方的许可。如果不被允许,他们就会发生打斗。他们也会为了鱼而战。所有的企鹅都是优秀的父母。企鹅爸爸也许是世界上最优秀的父亲。企鹅妈妈会在产卵后离开两周。然后由企鹅爸爸照看企鹅卵。如果企鹅卵遇冷,就不会孵化。没有食物,雪落风吹,但是企鹅爸爸坚定不移。如果一只企鹅爸爸离开小企鹅一分钟,他...
这个我知道,就是不太看得懂什么意思?可否帮翻译下全文呢,谢谢了!朋友,英语好吗?来帮我翻译一下
朋友,英语好吗?来帮我翻译一下
如果你保证有足够时间以及热心认真的对待我的问题,请继续往下看.
我的老师布置作业要求写一篇book report.我没有能力独立完成,所以自己写了篇中文的,来这里希望得到你的帮助..你会认真帮我翻译吧,谢谢你了.文章是这样的,看完你会惊奇的发现我不只英文不好,连中文也很差劲,不过依然希望你认真点,真的.

我用所有报答爱
 牵着妈妈的手,在冬季的第一场雪到来时,把新买的棉鞋踩个湿透,那时,我还未长大;看着镜子里比妈妈还高的自己,在心里说一声:妈,你辛苦了.那时,我已长大.
 我不曾思考过我的成长带给父母什么,也不曾知晓从婴儿成长为青年的过程中,他们的付出,他们的辛酸,也没有明确过我要为他们做些什么...当我阅读了〈心灵鸡汤--父母心〉这本书,我有了答案.
 在阅读这些故事时,我一次次被感动,也会情不自禁的想起父母想起家.作为一个大一学生,这是我第一次离开父母独立生活.最开始的一个月内,我很不适应,感到孤单,那些天每天都会收到妈妈发来的短信,很温暖.往往,你的悲伤甚至你的离开对于朋友来说,一个转身睡一觉的工夫就会忘却,但是对于父母,那同样是印在他们心里的伤痛,无法挥去.
〈心灵鸡汤--父母心〉是一本有很多故事组成的书.为人父母的喜悦,父爱,母爱,家庭中的困惑,难忘时刻的喜悦,失去的悲伤,坚持下去的勇气..读这本书时,你会真真切切地被触动,被激励.这是一本关于爱的书,你可以经历爱的奇迹,你的想法状态都会改变..
世界上唯一一种不求回报的爱是父母给的,它强大到超越想象.成长是父母给子女的最好的礼物,我们永远不要忘记是父母的青春和年华换来了我们的成长,这样的爱是我们无法报答的.也许当我们为人父母时会更加明白这份责任.
寒假快到了,我决定回家后学学做饭,可以多分担家务,好好陪父母,让他们觉得我真的长大了.
如果上天许我一个下辈子,我希望爸爸妈妈能做我的孩子,我要加倍的给他们爱.
这就是〈心灵鸡汤--父母心〉带给我的感想,我,愿意用所有报答爱,父母的爱.
这是我自己翻译的,仅供参考。
Reciprocate love with my all I get
Holding mom’s hand, walked with the new shoes which mom bought for me till them wet when the first snow fell in winter, at that time, I still was a child. Looking myself figure which was higher than mom’s in the mirror, I said in my heart that: “Mom, you are so hard.” At that time, I had grown up.

I never had pondered what my growth could take to parents, and never had known the hardness they suffered, the efforts they took to during my growth from a baby to a youth, neither that I was sure what I should do for them. When I had read Chicken Soup for the Soul, I finally have got all answers.
When I was reading those stories in that book, I really was impressed deeply again and again, and I could not help thinking my parents and my home. As a freshman, I live independently for the first time. At the very first month, I was not used to it, and felt lonely. At those days, I received mom’s short messages everyday, and felt really warmly. Usually friends may forget your pains even your apartment very soon, but to parents, they can feel that pains too in their heart, and can not ignore them.
 A lot of stories make up the Chicken Soup for the Soul, such as father’s love, mother’s love, family’s confess, pleasure in the memorial time, sorrow when lost something, dare to insist on, and so on. When you start reading, you really can be impressed deeply, be stimulated. This is a book about love, you can experience miracle of love, you thought and fettle can be changed.
Parents love is the only love in the world that does not ask to pay back when gave out. Its power beyond your imagination. Grow –up is the best present to parents. We should remember forever that it’s parents’ youth and times that change for our growth. This love can’t be paid back forever, and maybe we can have a better understand this duty when we become parent.
Winter holiday is coming, I make a decision that when I go back home I would learn how to cook so that I can partake some housework, and spend more time with parents and let them feel that I have grown up already.
If God allow me to have another life, I wish to be a parent of my now parents, and give them double love they give to me.
This is what I get after reading Chicken Soup for the Soul I am willingly to reciprocate love with my all I get, especially parents love.

提问者 的感言:thanks
其他回答 (12)
I use all repayment to like pulling mother&s hand, when winter first snow arrival, the cotton-wadded shoes which buys newly step on to soak, at that time, I Looks that in the mirror compared to mother high, at heart was also saying one: The mother, you were laborious. At that time, I had grown up. I not once had pondered my growth takes to the parents anything, also not once knew from the baby grows into youth&s process, their payout, their bitter, also has not been clear about me to make anything for them…When I read this book, I had the answer. when reads these stories, my time moves, also will be able not help to remember the parents to want to build up. As a big student, this is I first time leaves the parents to live independently. Most starts in one month, I do not adapt very much, feel lonely, these days can receive the short note which every day mother sends, are very warm. Often, your sad even your departure regarding the friend, the free time which will turn around to sleep will put behind, but regarding the parents, that will be similarly prints in their grief at heart, will be unable to wield. is one has many story composition book. The manner parents& joy, the father love, the maternal love, in the family confusion, the unforgettable time&s joy, loses the sadness, insists courage. When reads this book, you will be touched clearly, was driven. This is one about the book which loves, you may experience the miracle which loves, your idea condition can change. in the world the only one kind does not strive for the repayment the love is the parents gives, it formidable to surmounting imagination. The growth is the parents for children&s best gift, we never must forget that was parents& youth and the time passage trades our growth, such love was we are unable to repay. When perhaps our manner parents will even more understand this responsibility. winter vacation is drawing near, I decided that goes home the later student study to prepare food, may share the housework, accompanies the parents well, lets them think I really grew up.if the heaven permits my next generation, I hoped that father and mother can be my child, I must double love to them. this is takes to my feelings, I, am willing to use all repayment love, parents& love.
翻译这活,还是自己找个翻译软件吧,别人翻译的你能信?要是错了呢?
I used to repay all the love of my mother holding hands in the first snow of winter arrives, to buy new shoes wet-foot, and then, I looked in the mirror, higher than the mother&s Themselves, in their hearts to say: Mom, you worked hard. At that time, I have grown up.
I never thought I would grow up to the parents what is not known to have grown from infancy to youth, their pay, their bitterness, there is no clear to me that they do when I read ... &Jack - a parent-& book, I have the answer.
In reading these stories, I was repeatedly moved and will not help think of the parents think of home. As a freshman, this is the first time I have to leave their parents to live independently.&s The beginning of the month, I adapted very, very Alone, those days will receive the message sent by her mother, very warm. Often, your sorrow and even to leave your friends, a turn of the work will be forgotten sleep, but parents, it is the same China and India in their heart of pain, unable to shake off.
&Jack - a parent-& there is a lot of stories about the composition of the book. The joy of parenting, father, mother, the family&s confused, unforgettable moments of joy, sadness for the loss of, the courage to carry on .. Reading this book, you will truly be touched and was inspired. This is a book about love, you can experience the miracle of love, do you think will change the state ..
The only kind of love is not Qiuhui Bao&s parents, to the great beyond imagination. Is the growth of parents to their children the best gift that we should never forget that parents and youth years in exchange for our growth, Such is the love we are not able to repay the. Maybe when we as parents will be more aware of this responsibility.
The only kind of love is not Qiuhui Bao&s parents, to the great beyond imagination. Is the growth of parents to their children the best gift that we should never forget that parents and youth years in exchange for our growth, Such is the love we are not able to repay the. Maybe when we as parents will be more aware of this responsibility.
 Winter is coming, I decided to go home after school learning to cook, can be more sharing of household chores, with good parents, so that they feel that I really grown up.
 If I have a God Xu my next life, I hope that parents can do my children, I would like to double their love.
This is the &Jack - a parent& to my feelings, I am willing to repay all love, the love of parents.
这么多,短的也就代劳了看你这么大方:)
对不起,太长了,建议你在网站里查查
I use all repayment to like pulling mother&s hand, when winter first snow arrival, the cotton-wadded shoes which buys newly step on to soak, at that time, I Looks that in the mirror compared to mother high, at heart was also saying one: The mother, you were laborious. At that time, I had grown up. I not once had pondered my growth takes to the parents anything, also not once knew from the baby grows into youth&s process, their payout, their bitter, also has not been clear about me to make anything for them…When I read this book, I had the answer. when reads these stories, my time moves, also will be able not help to remember the parents to want to build up. As a big student, this is I first time leaves the parents to live independently. Most starts in one month, I do not adapt very much, feel lonely, these days can receive the short note which every day mother sends, are very warm. Often, your sad even your departure regarding the friend, the free time which will turn around to sleep will put behind, but regarding the parents, that will be similarly prints in their grief at heart, will be unable to wield. is one has many story composition book. The manner parents& joy, the father love, the maternal love, in the family confusion, the unforgettable time&s joy, loses the sadness, insists courage. When reads this book, you will be touched clearly, was driven. This is one about the book which loves, you may experience the miracle which loves, your idea condition can change. in the world the only one kind does not strive for the repayment the love is the parents gives, it formidable to surmounting imagination. The growth is the parents for children&s best gift, we never must forget that was parents& youth and the time passage trades our growth, such love was we are unable to repay. When perhaps our manner parents will even more understand this responsibility. winter vacation is drawing near, I decided that goes home the later student study to prepare food, may share the housework, accompanies the parents well, lets them think I really grew up.if the heaven permits my next generation, I hoped that father and mother can be my child, I must double love to them. this is takes to my feelings, I, am willing to use all repayment love, parents& love. 

I used to repay all the love of my mother holding hands in the first snow of winter arrives, to buy new shoes wet-foot, and then, I looked in the mirror, higher than the mother&s Themselves, in their hearts to say: Mom, you worked hard. At that time, I have grown up.
I never thought I would grow up to the parents what is not known to have grown from infancy to youth, their pay, their bitterness, there is no clear to me that they do when I read ... &Jack - a parent-& book, I have the answer.
In reading these stories, I was repeatedly moved and will not help think of the parents think of home. As a freshman, this is the first time I have to leave their parents to live independently.&s The beginning of the month, I adapted very, very Alone, those days will receive the message sent by her mother, very warm. Often, your sorrow and even to leave your friends, a turn of the work will be forgotten sleep, but parents, it is the same China and India in their heart of pain, unable to shake off.
&Jack - a parent-& there is a lot of stories about the composition of the book. The joy of parenting, father, mother, the family&s confused, unforgettable moments of joy, sadness for the loss of, the courage to carry on .. Reading this book, you will truly be touched and was inspired. This is a book about love, you can experience the miracle of love, do you think will change the state ..
Winter is coming, I decided to go home after school learning to cook, can be more sharing of household chores, with good parents, so that they feel that I really grown up.
If I have a God Xu my next life, I hope that parents can do my children, I would like to double their love.
This is the &Jack - a parent& to my feelings, I am willing to repay all love, the love of parents.
I use all recompense the love
Lead long the mother&s hand, at the first snow arrival of the winter, trample a drench to the lately- buy cotton shoe, at that time, I Looking at to compare mother to return the tall oneself in mirror, say in mind a:Mama, you are hard.At that time, I have already grow up.
I have never considered my growth to bring parents what, have never also understand from the infant growth for in the process of the youth, they pay, their sad, also didn&t be explicit to want over me to do for them what...When I read this book of the 〈 mind chicken soup- parents heart 〉 , I had the answer.
While read these stories, my time was move, the reminded of parents who also will can not control feelings remind of the house.Be a big one student, this is the first time I leave the parents& independent life.Most in the beginning of in a month, I am very unwell should, feel solitary, an everydays will receive the message that mother deliver, very warm.Usually, your sorrow even you leave to say for the friend, a time that turns round to sleep will forget, but for parents, that prints to distress in their in the mind similarly, can&t flick.
The 〈 mind chicken soup- parents heart 〉 is a book that has a lot of story to constitute.The behavior parents& joy, the father love, maternal love, the perplexity of the family, difficult forget the joy of the time, lost sorrow, the persistence descend go to of courage..While reading this book, you would really be realistic to slice the ground drive touch, is encourage.This is a concerning loving book, you can experience the loving miracle, your viewpoint appearances will change..
Unique a kind of don&t beg the love of repay in the world is parents to give of, it is strong to arrive to surmount the imagination.Growth is the parents give son and daughter of best gift, it are parental youth and times that we never want to forget changed to come our growth, we can&t recompense such love.Be perhaps to will understand this responsibility more when we behave the parents.
The winter vacation shall arrive soon, I learn to cook a meal after decide go home, can share household chores more, liking to like to accompany the parents, letting them feel that I really grew up.
If the God allows me a next life, I hope that mother father cans make my child, I want the double of love for them.
This is the feeling that the 〈 mind chicken soup- parents heart 〉 brings me, I, would like to use all recompense the love, the parents& love. 

If you have sufficient time to ensure that enthusiastic, as well as serious treatment of my question, please continue to look down. 
My teacher asked to write an arrangement of the operating book report. I can not afford to be completed, so wrote their own chapter of the Chinese, want to come here to help you .. you will seriously help me translate it, thank you. This article is , You will be surprised to read, I found that the only English is not good, even the Chinese are also very poor, but still I hope you seriously, really. 

I used to repay all the love 
Holding her mother&s hand, in the first snow of winter arrives, to buy new shoes wet-foot, and then, I looked in the mirror, higher than the mother&s own, said that in mind A: Mom, you worked hard. At that time, I have grown up. 
经本人查核 以上都是用翻译软件翻译的 一般翻译这样的文章
要找翻译公司或者本人
不过比较多 是要收费的
楼上的大都是用翻译软件翻译的,建议翻译类似的文章应该找那些英语水平较高者去翻,保证你的准确率。
I used to repay all the love of my mother holding hands in the first snow of winter arrives, to buy new shoes wet-foot, and then, I looked in the mirror, higher than the mother&s Themselves, in their hearts to say: Mom, you worked hard. At that time, I have grown up. I never thought I would grow up to the parents what is not known to have grown from infancy to youth, their pay, they The bitter, there is no clear to me that they do ... When I read the &Jack - a parent-& book, I have the answer.
Winter is coming, I decided to go home after school learning to cook, can be more sharing of household chores, with good parents, so that they feel that I really grown up. If I have a God Xu my next life, I hope that parents can do my children I would like to double their love. This is the &Jack - a parent& to my feelings, I am willing to repay all love, the love of parents.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 only but also 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信