My 2011以山为题的短文英语短文50字

当前位置:
>>>书面表达。以“My Room”为题写一篇50字左右的短文。My Room______..
书面表达。
以“My Room”为题写一篇50字左右的短文。                 My Room________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
                    My Room &&&&& Welcome to my new house. There are three bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom and a kitchen. The living room is big. There is a TV, a table, four chairs and a sofa in it. This is my bedroom. There is a bed, shelf, a table and a chair in it. 答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。以“My Room”为题写一篇50字左右的短文。My Room______..”主要考查你对&&作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
写好小学英语作文的一些想法和意见:多用简单句子,注意时态。第三人称一般现在时动词要记得加s。除了给出的点,最好自己再加一些自己有把握的句子和描写自己的心情或者看法,用语法简单的句子写。平时注意一下语法,多背单词和短语,积累词汇量。多读课文,增强语感。英语写作特点:英语写作是一种创作性的学习过程。启动知识信息储存,构思立意,谋篇布局,遣词造句,对语言表达的正确性和准确性、思维的逻辑性和文章的条理性都比口语要求更高。通常英语写作有以下几个特点:1、紧扣教学大纲对考生书面表达的要求;2、以有指导的写作为主,便于考生在短时间内构思成文;3、突出试题的交际性,考查考生在特定的情景中运用语言的能力;4、增强试题的实用性,所选话题贴近学生学习生活,为学生所熟悉;5、看图作文主要考查考生运用所学知识解决实际问题的能力。小学英语作文步骤及技巧:小学英语作文一般有以下的题型:1、根据表格写话;2、看图写话;3、根据给出的提示词写话等。大多数是50到100个单词左右。但是小学生的词汇量、语法知识有限,故在写作中有一定的难度。英语写作注意两点:一、先审题,弄清写作要求审题是写好作文的前提,也是书面表达的基础。如果写偏了题,语言表达再好也很难得高分。审题时要注意两个方面:1.认真地看两遍题目,包括提示,全面了解写作要求。2.理清思路,确定体裁、框架结构和内容。二、用英语进行思维英语写作时必须排除汉语思维的干扰。从现在起应逐渐加大阅读量和听的输入量,将阅读、听力训练与书面表达有机地结合起来。经常体会和领悟作者传递信息和表达思想的方式。在话题讨论和写作中经常运用所学到的表达方式就会有所创造。还要尽量做到“五多”:多看、多听、多思考、多用心体验和感悟身边的人和事、多用英语说和写自己的体验和感受。英语写作技巧:一、回忆法:审清题目的要求后,回忆一下与之相关的课文内容,再动笔。如:My family’s hobby 一词,要求写清楚你的家庭成员的爱好。首先出现在你的脑海里的你所背诵过的呢课文里的句子。具体内容尽量用上自己最熟悉的词来组织。如课文里的句子根据自己的实际情况改编。从而避免单词拼写的错误。二、朗读法:写完文章后,反复朗读自己所写的文章。这样会使你对作文有一个全新的感受。你会在写作时可能出现的错误,如句子不通顺,单词拼写错误等,然后改正。三、记录错误法:准备一个小本子。每次老师把批改过的作文发回来时,仔细阅读老师指出的错误,把错误抄在本子上,并在旁边写上正确的形式。然后在每次写作文前,对照本子的错误,检查自己文中是否出现了相同或是类似的错误,以便及时改正。四、同伴批改法:学生可以找自己的同学互相交换作文批改。对照检查错误。这样,在帮助同学找出错误的过程中,自己也受益匪浅。当然,每个学生都会有合适自己的写作方法。以上介绍的只是常用的技巧。学生可以结合自己的特长加以灵活运用。小学优秀作文案例:My fatherMy father is a teacher. He loves his students very much and at the same time, his students loves him, too. Every day he works very hard and helps his students study with all his best.He is the hero in my heart. I want to say that," I love you, my dear father."
My roomThis is . It's a nice room.There is a bed, a desk, a chair, a dresser, a sofa ,a TV set and a desk in the room. The dresser is beside the bed, the telephone is on the dresser. The TV set is opposite the bed . The sofa is beside the TV set,some books are on the sofa. The desk is under the window. The chair is under the desk.
My favouriteMy favourite fruit is apple because apple is very good for our body.——One day one apple,docter is far away from me.So I eat apple all day and night.I think I will be healthy if I eat apple every day.However,apple is tasted very good! My favourite animal I like animals very much, such as horses,monkeys, cats, tigers and so on. But I like dogs best. Why? Because they are very cute and nice. I have a white dog. Its name is Bobo. She is a female dog.She comes from Beijing,China.She wears white clothes and she has two big eyes and a small month.She often walks round and round at home.It has nothing to do.She likes eating ice-cream so much.So do I.When I eat ice-cream,she will look at the ice-cream carefully,So I will give her some to eat.
My favourite season MY favourite season is summer,I like spring because it represents the beginning of life. I like summer because I love the hot and sticky feeling. Weird I know but I guess I love swimming and eating ice cream. I like autumn because I love the colour. I like winter because snow is just too beautiful to even describe.. However, my favourite season is spring...life, trees, birds singing..all symbols of happiness.
发现相似题
与“书面表达。以“My Room”为题写一篇50字左右的短文。My Room______..”考查相似的试题有:
32083399013934231282449104223440篇初一英语作文50字带翻译
40篇初一英语作文50字带翻译
不区分大小写匿名
金钱(Money)
 Money is indeed important, but money cannot buy everything. A miser may think that “money talks,” but if you only give your attention to making money, you may lose many things, such as health, friendship and love. I don&t think we should regard money as everything. Money is just a tool that can help us solve problems or enable us to live a comfortable life. What we should do is to use it appropriately and not become misers. This way, all of us can lead a happier lives.
 Computers 电脑
 Computers are changing our life. You can do a lot of things with a computer. Such as, you can use a computer to write articles, watch video CDs, play games and do office work. But the most important use of a computer is to join the Internet. By joining a computer to Internet, we can get the latest information in all fields. We don’t need to leave home to borrow books from a library or to do shopping in a supermarket.
Computers help us live a more convenient life. With the development of computers, the word is becoming a large family
 Summer Vacation
I enjoy summer vacation very much. Because summer vacation is the longest vacation of the year. We have more than fifty days to rest. Though it is very hot, we can either go to swim or stay in the air-conditioned room . In the evening, I like to go shopping with my friends. We can eat many things in summer, such as ice creams, watermelons, grapes, and so on.In summer, I always go on a trip with my parents. It&s a good chance for us to visit some nice interesting places.

MY FRIENDS
Summer Vacation
I enjoy summer vacation very much. Because summer vacation is the longest vacation of the year. We have more than fifty days to rest. Though it is very hot, we can either go to swim or stay in the air-conditioned room . In the evening, I like to go shopping with my friends. We can eat many things in summer, such as ice creams, watermelons, grapes, and so on.In summer, I always go on a trip with my parents. It&s a good chance for us to visit some nice interesting places.

My Computer
My father bought a computer as a birthday present for me last year. It becomes my best friend in my room. I&d like to play on the computer as soon as I get home. At weekends, I often play games on line with my friends. I&ve made a lot of friends on the Intenet. But my eyesight becomes poorer and poorer, and I am not able to finish my homework on time. It&s terrible that my father will remove the computer. From now on, I should pay more attention to my study.
1.钱的确是重要的,但是金钱不能买到一切。一个守财奴可能会认为“金钱万能”,但如果你只能给你的注意力要赚钱,你可能会失去很多东西,像健康、友谊和爱。我认为我们不应该认为金钱是一切。钱只是一个工具,它可以帮助我们解决问题或使我们能够过舒适的生活。我们应该做的是用它的合理性,以及不会变的守财奴。这样,我们所有的人都可以带领一个更快乐的生活。
2.电脑改变了我们的生活。你可以做很多事情,与一台电脑。例如,你可以用电脑写文章,看电视,玩游戏和做cd办公室工作。但最重要的是利用电脑加入因特网。通过加入一个计算机网络,我们可以得到最新的信息领域。我们不需要离开家去图书馆借书或者在一家超市里购物。计算机帮助我们生活更方便的生活。与计算机技术的发展,吧
凤凰卡卡,激发啊,睡觉额。
1,,Our First Day in Winter Holiday The winter holiday began today. The Spring Festival will come soon. So my sister and I decided to help our mother to clean the room. In the afternoon we began the cleaning. We first dusted the walls. The walls turned white soon, but the tables and floor were covered with dust. Then I cleaned the tables while my sister swept the floor. The room became bright and clean. We were very happy. Then my sister did some washing. With my help, my sister first washed clothes, then some shoes. Finally, we finished the work. "What time is it now?" she asked. "Oh, it's six o'clock! It is time for Mum to come home. We must prepare the supper. Be quick!" I said. Just then our mother came in. When she saw the room clean and bright she was very happy. "You are my good daughters!" she said with a smile on her face. Now I was very tired, but I was very happy, because I had done something tbr my mother. 翻译: 寒假的第一天 今天开始放寒假。春节快到了,我和姐姐决定帮妈妈做一次大扫除。 下午大扫除开始。我们先掸墙上的灰,墙很快变白了,但桌面和地板上布满了灰尘。于是,我抹桌子,姐姐扫地。最后,房间变得干净亮堂了。我们很高兴。 接着,姐姐开始洗衣服,我在一旁帮忙。洗完衣服,姐姐又洗鞋。等全干完了,姐姐问:“几点了?”“哟,6点了!妈妈要回来了。我们得做晚饭了,快!”我说。这时,妈妈进来了。她看见房 间既清洁又明亮,非常高兴。她笑容满面地称赞道:“你们是我的好女儿!” 我虽然很累,但很高兴,因为我为妈妈做了一点事。 注:根据自己的情况可以改一下内容 2,,My birthday. Yesterday was my birthday.I was so happy because all of my friends come to celebrate it with me.They bought me lots of gifts.And my parents cooked delicious food for us.The moment they sung the song happy birthday to you,I could hardly hold my tears.I was moved deeply.Well that was a great birthday part and I grew older.I knew that I should learn to take care of myself and I was not a child any more.That was my birthday. 3,,Today I was very happily today! In the morning, it was very fine! Then I climbed the mountain with family, the air on the mountain was very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seemed extremely beautiful. In the afternoon, I went to friend's home to play, the friend entertained me warmly, showed me a lot of books of his , listened to his CD for me , then also asked me to eat a sumptuous dinner. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we were returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family was happy and harmonious! 译文:今天我过得非常开心!早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融! 3,, A TRIP TO the COUNTRY 乡村游记 One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him. While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful). When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door. 有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。她吩咐我要好好照料他。 当我们沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽。 当我们感觉到疲倦的时候,我们就回家了。我们看见母样正在门口等候我们。 4,,I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year. I liked green plants, clear rivers and lovely amimals there.I breathed the fresh air on the mountain and sometimes I went swimming in the river. I kept a diary every day. I liked not only the scene of the countryside, but also the people there. I helped them to do farm work. I also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. The children were interested in English. They were good at reading and writing, but did not do well in listening and speaking. I helped them improve their listening and speaking. Their parents thought highly of me. I realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside. 今年我去农村过暑假。我喜欢那儿绿油油的植物,清澈的小河和可爱的动物。我在山上呼吸新鲜的空气,有时在河里游泳。我每天记日记。 我不仅喜欢那里的景色,而且喜欢那里的人。我帮他们干农活,帮助邻家的孩子复习功课。孩子们对英语很感兴趣,他们在读、写方面很好,但听、说不好。我帮助他们提高听、说能力,他们的父母高度赞扬了我。我意识到农村确实需要知识。
A TRIP TO the COUNTRY 乡村游记&One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.&While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful).&When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door.&有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。她吩咐我要好好照料他。&当我们沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽。&当我们感觉到疲倦的时候,我们就回家了。我们看见母样正在门口等候我们。&
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请以“My home”为题写一篇英语短文
请以“My home”为题写一篇英语短文 5
如题,注意运用 on
in under 等方位介词
补充:也可以“My bedroom”为题,但一定要有方位介词
My home& 我的家&
I&love my home town
My hometown is in the beautiful and rich in Texas. It's a very cute, mountain. There is water. Have the trees. Have scenic spot. They are all part of my life, they have their own characteristics, but they make our generation happy growth of. Texas it has many speciality let me introduce one for you. Here we grow negre ", it is a kind of porcelain. it
Surface luminescence, TaiZhi thinner, often as a burial objects. it
English name is called: black Potter.
We here and take off bone zhishang effected. Texas, referred to as zhishang off bone effected the Texas effected, it with ripe lousy take off my bones, and flesh tender soft, not greasy flavor characteristics, a famous shenzhou strange laudatory name.
Texas effected has about 300 years of history. In early Ming dynasty, the Texas city and inundation dock, namely have peddled the chicken. 1692 effected came out, and he has had effected, roast chicken with pins coexist with production situation. NaXun emperor kangxi, in 1702 tasted zhishang off LongYan big yue, bone effected. From then on, Texas as tributes to enter the palace. Effected Emperor qianlong, which effected the artisan and being involved in the production board room, thereby palace royal Texas effected the kn goods.
At the beginning of the 20th century, which effected the descendant of the shopkeeper FanZhuang LanZhai Texas treasure HouBaoQing, German shun zhai chicken HanShiGong spread the shopkeeper represented by summing up several workshop, the grandparents production experience, trial-produce, perfect the multilateral grope craft, the improved formula, and gradually formed a new generation effected the prototypes. To have "eve, dezhou founding of fushun mardi" "DE best-known" and so on more than 20 effected the shops, about 40 million in sales. After the founding of the, dezhou established state food company, set in a famous, collect hundred long, maintain and develop the traditional hunters unique flavor.
Making Texas zhishang off bone effected the taking the traditional burn, fume, crisp, fry, brine etc various process, its production process is: will be healthy chickens slaughtered, drain and blood, tun hair, draw out the net splanchnic, processed into white chicken, then plate for posture, the mouth wings and cool, general besmear evenly with TangSe, boiling oil boil blast, again according to the chicken old tender discharged into the pot, add salt, soy sauce, original pot bisk and sand benevolence, clove, meat corde etc condiments, respectively by a JiHuo and slow stew 6-8 hours, it cool become namely.
We have XiaoZao thread. LeLing XiaoZao, also called gold-rimmed XiaoZao, its culture history, began in shang prospering in wei jin, shing shapes, it has 3,000 years history. The northern wei dynasty jia sixie with qimin yaoshu records: "qingzhou have joy's jujube, abundant muscle fine, fat, anointed many nuclear for days first. Elder generation cloud, broken tube zhong joy yi, from yan qi Ji to seed also." (when the LeLing belong to qingzhou county) art.it is also with 2200 years. Now, LeLingShi city northeast have a plant "old huang zhi zhao" sui end peasant uprising mlo, legends LuoChengCeng from this tree bolt horse pass. Qing qianlong "LeLing editing" account: the wanli 1359 LeLing ZhiXian WangDengYong ", JiaoMin tree art, advised people kind of jujube. Have the lesson of jujube, to redeem line, so much jujubes. "city In the qing dynasty, LeLing become "dou beat stone grain", "a year SanQiu" top mecca. The poet WuTaiPang poems wrote: "June fresh water lakes and even Hollywood". XiaoZao shoot winding thousands Reflects LeLing mlo). To this century 30's, LeLing XiaoZao has had a certain scale. According to 1935 "China industrial volunteers" account: "jujube, LeLing county for most, the county-wide one Chinese jujube 1.36 million strains, dry jujubes 27.2 million in bear, export 200,000 hundredweight." In 1937 the Japanese aggression against China, more than 70 million plants mlo deforestation, which XiaoZao output drop dramatically.
LeLing gold-rimmed XiaoZao excellent quality, pry14 damp-dry XiaoZao, can be seen clearly from fruit colloid and sugar composition wisps of the gold-rimmed adhesion in pulp between, spin 1-2 inches continuously, glittered in the sun, gold-rimmed XiaoZao hence the name. LeLing XiaoZao general for elliptic or cast nets form, average a heavy 5-7 grams, its nuclear small thin skin, flesh plump, fleshy and exquisite. Fresh jujubes is bright red, fleshy and crisp, sweet and sour taste slightly with. Dry jujubes, peel deep red skin and thin tenacity, wrinkles shallow fine, beneficial to the storage and transport. LeLing gold-rimmed XiaoZao has rich nutrition and medicinal value, every 100 grams of fresh jujubes, pulp contains vitamin C500 mg, its content is about ten times, 2006 than apples high a few times, called "live vitamin pills". Total sugar content 64.4-69.2%, still contain more protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin A, P and rutin and human need 18 kinds of amino acid etc. With nutritious body and adjuvant therapy of spleen and stomach weak, indigestion, lung virtual cough, anemia disease such as function.
LeLing jujubes, have XiaoZao, XiaoZao gold-rimmed seedless, long red jujube, round the bell dates, MaLing dates, agkistrodon, bell dates, shiva dates, LiZao, dry sichuan dates, lying dates, wood dates, a millstone dates, LongZhao jujubes, frozen jujubes, 23 varieties. One thread XiaoZao accounting for more than 80%, has the very high economic value, is one of the products export ace area, exported to 28 countries and regions, with an annual export as many as 500 tons. LeLing XiaoZao also can be made into jujube QieGao, dates zongzi, dates bean honey, dates pastry and ZuiZao, crisp dates, tooth jujubes, dates tea, the donkey-hide gelatine glazed date, WuZao, jujube, all kinds of food. Among them the donkey-hide gelatine glazed date with blood, nutrition tonic raw nerve, and other functions.
Seedless XiaoZao also named "modestly jujubes," "hollow jujubes," igawa LeLing Texas area, two counties XiaoZao division of cloud dessert varieties. Because of its core-shell degradation, withheld only without nuts diaphragm form a seedless cavity paihuli. This fruit is small, cylindrical, jujube central slightly thin, thin skin fresh and red, fleshy relatively loose, juice containing less sweet, soluble solid sex thing about 33.3% steaming system, suitable for dry, also can bask system storage. The qing dynasty was used as a tribute.
We still have a mule soup and name XieChang, commonly known as enclosing couryards sheep sons. With sheep blood mix starch add chopped green onion spices balm, etc, cooked cut into smaller segments plus soup and bread. Entrance great but not greasy, no XingShan odour, have dispel asthma and stomach cold role. Enclosing couryards soup originated from the qing dynasty manchu home cabinet, in the early 1980s to streets.
Texas watermelon is very sweet Texas watermelon sticks a big, thin skin, flesh tender, is famous for its luscious tastily nationwide. The main producing area for dezhou and plain, LingXian three counties WuCheng, part of the town.
Texas planting watermelon, written records has about 300 years history. According to the qing emperor kangxi years TianWen with cadastral examination of the river volunteers carried: "melon hidden garden near the shore, TuHaiHe miles mountain ginger in the village garden". According to investigation, when the mountain village melon hidden garden should ginger in dezhou city southeast horse buccal hebei today to shore YangHu stores and liu sets, ditch liyi belt. 1939 WuGengMin institute of shandong university professor after investigation wrote: "Texas watermelon cultivation soberminded coliforms famous in the world, then in recent decades, cover since varieties lama melon afferent cultivation, because of its excellent quality, reputation division, north to Peiping, south to beijing-shanghai, selling the converse ask either melon goods." At that time, each to melons ripe season, Texas and HuangHeYa railway station, canal wharf, car shipping load, lively abnormalities. Later, because of years of war, watermelon production have been affected.
Historically, Texas watermelon of main varieties lama muggle (long dense, western pillow), pear skin, three different JieYi medium-vigorous vines (3), three white, towel bar, may fresh, etc. Among them the lama melon oblong, micro sharpness, skin is both ends yellow-greens, surface fennel variational edible micro thick, melon seeds and red, dark yellow, yellow melon flesh has two, meticulous without silk, entrance brittle sand, for the past melon of Jane. Due to the watermelon monoecious, easy to degenerate, at present the old strains except some big pear skin and lama melon still can be planted outside, other varieties most degradation, and has not exist. From the late 1970s began, successively introduced from outside XuDong, superior qinfeng honey treasure, in the yukon no6, medium, mutuality no.1, zhengzhou 3 and rich long light etc varieties, has obtained the large-area harvest.
The last words, who say my hometown&&&& 你可以适当的修改下!!!
提问者 的感言:thank you
其他回答 (2)
I&M Orphan...MY home was only myself......
On Saturday , My mother and I in the home。 I say:“mom,Where is my gameboy?” mom say :It‘s on the bed。 I find my ganmeboy。 but。I not find my pencil。“mom ,where is my pencil。” ,“It’s under the table。” “oh。thanks”。I find my pencil,today 。I not happy& 。because&I is a fool
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 2011电影 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信