高手帮忙翻一下呗 万分感谢朋友帮忙的话

在线求助英语高手,帮我翻一下这篇文章啊,万分感谢!!!
在线求助英语高手,帮我翻一下这篇文章啊,万分感谢!!! 5
South Korea has offered about 10,000 tons of corn to North Korea, in what would be the first official aid to its hungry neighbor for almost two years. The South also offered 20 tons of milk powder and medicine for children, pregnant women and other vulnerable(脆弱的) people, its unification ministry said. The proposed shipmen would be through the Red Cross. It would be the first official one since a conservative government came to power in Seoul in February 2008. The South Korean administration of President Lee Myung-bak has linked major assistance to progress on denuclearisation.
However, after months of bitter hostility, the communist North began making peace overtures(提议,提案) to the South in recent months. Persistent media reports have also said the two sides have held preliminary talks about a possible summit.
The amount of food aid on offer is tiny relative to the needs in what the United Nations recently described as the famine-hit North. A third of North Korean women and young children are malnourished(营养不良的) and the country will run short of almost 1.8 million tons of food this year, the United Nations World Food Program said in a report last month. The unification ministry admitted it was far less than needed but said the North must mend relations before shipments could be increased.
"We cannot say 10,000 tons is sufficient in view of North Korea's food shortage and other conditions," said ministry spokeswoman Lee Jong-Joo. "We are providing purely humanitarian aid," she said.
"There is no change in our position that massive food aid depends on how relations between the two Koreas develop," she said. North Korea has yet to respond to the latest offer, made through the Red Cross. But Yonhap news agency said it was likely co-ordinated in advance before the announcement.
Last year the South offered 50,000 tons of corn, but the North rejected the shipment amid high tensions.
North Korea has relied on food aid from China, South Korea and aid agencies to feed millions of its people since a famine in the 1990s resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands.
不区分大小写匿名
韩国提供了大约10,000吨玉米朝鲜,这将是第一个官方援助近两年来的饥饿的邻居。南方还提供20个奶粉和儿童药物,孕妇和其他弱势(脆弱的)人民吨,其统一部说。拟议批货将通过红十字会。这将是第一次正式因为保守党政府一上台开始在汉城2008年2月。总统李明博韩国政府已与主要援助方面取得进展的无核化。
然而,经过激烈的敌对个月,共产主义的朝鲜开始作出和平姿态在最近几个月(提议,提案)南方。持久性也有媒体报道说,双方已举行了约一个初步的可能首脑会谈。
所提供的粮食援助数量是微不足道的需要,是联合国最近的饥荒打击的北描述。阿北朝鲜妇女和儿童有三分之一是营养不良(营养不良的)和国家将举行简短的近180万吨粮食,今年,联合国世界粮食计划署在一份报告中说,上个月。统一部承认,这远远低于需要的,但表示,朝鲜必须修补之前的出货量可能增加的关系。
“我们不能说10000吨,是在北朝鲜的粮食短缺和其他条件,认为足够了,说:”外交部发言人李钟柱。
“我们纯粹提供人道主义援助,”她说。
“有我们的立场没有改变,大规模的粮食援助之间的关系如何发展取决于两个朝鲜,”她说。朝鲜还没有回应最新报价,通过红十字会的。但韩国联合通讯社说,这是可能的合作协调之前提前宣布。
去年南方提供50,000吨玉米,但是北韩拒绝了高度紧张装运中。
朝鲜一直依赖来自中国的食品,韩国和援助机构的援助,因为在20世纪90年代饥荒养活本国人民的数以百万计的数以十万计的死亡。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家高手帮忙解释一下以下函数,万分感谢。_百度知道
高手帮忙解释一下以下函数,万分感谢。
repaint():&
isDivision =;200,&quot:&
if (e; 点击的图片的位置为.getSize(); + countStep + &点击次数.width
isChange = true.getX() &lt.getY() &点击次数; + mouseY1).getY()/
}countStep++: &quot.getX() &lt.showStatus(&300.getX()/
this.showStatus(& + mouseY2); + countStep + &quot.height) {
mouseX2 =,& this.width&& + mouseX2+ &quot.getSize()if (isRandom) {
if (countStep % 2 == 0) {
if (e: &quot.getSize(); this.height) {
mouseX1 = e.getX()/ + mouseX1+ &.getY()/ 点击的图片的位置为;
this.getSize();200;300;;
}countStep++.getY() &lt
提问者采纳
是程序的一部分
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求各位高手帮忙PS一下,万分感谢!_photoshop吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:492,964贴子:
求各位高手帮忙PS一下,万分感谢!收藏
把福安门业四字PS成日照优马商贸有限公司,谢谢!好人一生平安
大神们帮帮忙啊,急用,真心不会PS,谢谢
虚假信息不能帮忙
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语高手能帮我翻译一下吗,谢谢,不要翻译器,万分感谢,翻得好的话追加分我给你们30分_百度知道
英语高手能帮我翻译一下吗,谢谢,不要翻译器,万分感谢,翻得好的话追加分我给你们30分
There&#39?Dll bet he told you I was speeding.;s where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed(塞) her in the trunk(后备箱);s the registration(登记证), officer:Officer.Captain: May I see the owner&#39: Yes,s license (驾驶证): That&#39, had a gun in the glove box.Officer: There&#39. That&#39, the officer immediately called his captain: Yeah, I believe I saw the owner&#39: Would you mind opening your trunkA police officer pulled a man over (让.Officer!; no body.Captain: No problem: Sure?Driver?Driver, stole the car: I don&#39, but there&#39:Captain: Ts a gun in the glove box? I was told there't have one. I had it suspended(吊销).Driver. Hs a body in it. I stole it!?Driver. Bs card for this car.Driver: Yes, come to think of it.Officer, sir?Driver?Driver: It&#39. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn&#39: It&#39: Yes.Cs no gun in it: May I see your driver&#39.靠边停车) for speeding(超速) and had the fos right, too, and the captain approached(=came near) the driver.Cs card in the glove box (车上用来放手套等小东西的箱子) when I was putting my gun in there?Driver: Sir: I don&#39?. Here&#39: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there&#39?.: Who't understand it, sir. The trunk was opened, I&#39. The car was quickly surrounded by police.Officer.  Sure enough.  Hs car is this?Ds mine, there was nothing in the glove box, can I see your license, and that there was a des not my car.It was valid(有法律效力的);s a BODY in the TRUNK;t have a license
提问者采纳
警官, sir, sir,阿瑟, come to think of it: Yes:一个交警让一车靠边?Driver?队长, but there&#39, the officer immediately called his captain.队长: It&#39: That&#39: Ts not my car。Officer,然后我把她塞到后备箱了.司机?,队长靠近司机,因为超速?Dt have a license:后备箱里有尸体,阿瑟A police officer pulled a man over (让, there was nothing in the glove box.司机,我能看你的驾照吗:你能慢慢打开车上的箱子让我看看里面是否有枪,我记得我在车上的小箱子里看到过车主的凭证.司机:是我的:是的, sir!Driver,正是用它我才把这辆车的车主那个女的枪杀了: There&#39!.司机:Os a body in it.司机: Sir? I was told there&#39,给你,警官立刻通告区队长?;s a BODY in the TRUNK: Would you mind opening your trunk: I don&#39。Officer,车箱子里有枪,没有尸体。这辆车迅速被警察包围。Captain.司机:我不明白: Yes: May I see your driver&#39。这是登记证;s license (驾驶证): Who&#39,偷了车?警官。Officer, I&#39, and that there was a dead body in the trunk。但是?Driver:我能看下这辆车的车主的凭证吗;s no gun in it: Yes. But.. Here&#39?Dt have one。Captain?队长?队长:这不是我的车?Driver?警官.It was valid(有法律效力的)?警官。它还在有效其内: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there&#39。
后备箱打开了. I had it suspended(吊销), stole the car: It&#39!:箱子里有枪:先生, and the captain approached(=came near) the driver, had a gun in the glove box.司机;ll bet he told you I was speeding。Os card for this car,阿瑟: I don't understand it.司机:当然可以.司机. Here it is: Yeah:我没有。Captain, can Is card in the glove box (车上用来放手套等小东西的箱子) when I was putting my gun in there。但是里面没有枪;s where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed(塞) her in the trunk(后备箱): No problem。被吊销了: May I see the owner' no body。Captain. Ts right?警官。  Hearing this,我把我的枪放那儿了. I stole it.司机:是的;s a gun in the glove box: There&#39。那里面的枪。我偷的:没错, officer,而且后备箱里还有一具尸体:这车是偷的.当然。Driver.队长,然后有了下面的对话.靠边停车) for speeding(超速) and had the following conversation,让我想想。我打赌他还告诉你我超速了:Cs a gun in it. That&#39:我能看下你的驾照吗?Driver. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn&#39!,长官:好的?.:这是谁的车。把你停下来的警官说你告诉他你没有驾照,箱子里什么都没有:没问题:是啊:听到这里, I believe I saw the owner&#39:你接不介意打开你的后备箱. The car was quickly s mine。  Ss the registration(登记证)?我听说里面有尸体: Sure, too?Ds car is this?。Driver
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 感谢朋友帮忙的话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信