中文翻译法语:“钱学森无论到哪里你流浪到哪里去,我...

当前位置: &
求翻译:我的意思是我们需要您教我们法语,但现在我们还不能确定去上课的时间,我和我老公商量好时间后再联系你,看你这边方不方便交我们法语。是什么意思?
我的意思是我们需要您教我们法语,但现在我们还不能确定去上课的时间,我和我老公商量好时间后再联系你,看你这边方不方便交我们法语。
问题补充:
What I mean is we need you to teach us French, but we can not determine the time to go to class, my husband and I discuss a good time then contact you, to see you here be convenient to pay our French.
What I mean is that we need to teach you French, but we have now, we cannot determine the time to go to school and my husband, I decided I will contact you after time, it is up to you on this side is not convenient to US French.
My meaning is we needs you to teach us French, but we cannot determine now attends class the time, after I and my husband reaching an agreement time contacts with you again, looked you facilitates hands over us French.
I mean, we need you to teach us French, but right now, we cannot determine the class of the time, I discuss it with my husband after a good time to contact you, your side does not facilitate our French.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!分享最新、最快、最全的在线影视
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&深爱着你& &
深深爱着你歌词-深爱着你
&&猜您喜欢以下港台剧&
视频来源:qvod
热播港台剧& &
您可能还对以下感兴趣& &
剧情介绍& &
求帮忙用法语翻译一个句子 亲爱的 我深爱着你 不管...Ma chérie女 /mon chéri 男, je t'aime profondément . N'importe où tu te trouves无论你在哪里, n'importe où tu ailles无论你去哪里, je t'attends ici.“我深爱着你,与距离无关”用德语怎么说?楼上几位的句子 都不算错 但是总是有点怪怪的 特别是那个tief。。。hat mit nichts zu tun 意思不错 但用在这里显得过于生硬了 写给恋人这么说是否不太妥当? 个人认为的正解 Ich liebe dich so sehr ,egal wie weit wir sind 不过这样比较强调直译了。 或者用意译 个人觉得更好 Ich liebe dich so sehr , egal wo du bi...
深深爱着你歌词-深爱着你请把中文翻译成法语,谢谢,请勿用翻译器请顺便提供拼音喔1.请问你要找谁?2.他现在不在这里3.你的电话是?4.等他回来我叫他打给你_百度作业帮
请把中文翻译成法语,谢谢,请勿用翻译器请顺便提供拼音喔1.请问你要找谁?2.他现在不在这里3.你的电话是?4.等他回来我叫他打给你
1.Je vous demande où se tourner2.Il n'est pas ici aujourd'hui3.Votre téléphone est4.Quand il est revenu,je lui ai dit de vous appeler
1.Qui est-ce que tu cherches2、Il n'est pas ici maintenant!3. Quel est votre numéro de téléphone4.Je vais lui faire t'appeller quand il revient
1.A qui trouvez-vous ?2.il n'est pas ici.3.Qu'est-ce que est votre telephone numero ?4.Je vous telephone que vous rentrez.Google Translate
EnglishSpanishFrenchDetect languageDetect language—AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu EnglishSpanishArabicAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
Type text or a website address or
Google Translate for Business:}

我要回帖

更多关于 钱学森无论到哪里 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信