“我暑假 英语里的爱好”帮忙求它的英语翻译。

我对英语这么学科还是有极大的兴趣的,因为我知道这不仅仅是高考要考试的一门学科,它还是一种语言,跟我们生活密切有关。。我的英语基础不是很牢,自己的词汇量不是很多,对于很多的语言点都是生疏的,,平时我很少听磁带,所以我的听力很有点问题,导致上课老师用英语讲的句子听的不是很清楚。我也知道单词是学习英语的基础,只要掌握了单词才有继续学习英语的必要,高楼平地起。我的记忆力也不是很好,老师常说:同遗忘作斗争的最好办法就是反复记忆。希望老师今后多多帮助我,我也会把英语融入我的生活,我相信我不是最笨的,只是缺少勤奋的汗水。在此,谢谢老师了
参考译文1:正在翻译,请等待...参考译文2:My English is so subject is of great interest, because I know it's not just the college entrance examination to examination of a subject, it is a language, living closely with us ... My English is not very strong, his vocabulary is not very great, is unfamiliar to many language points, usually I rar参考译文3:My English is so subject is of great interest, because I know it's not just the college entrance examination to examination of a subject, it is a language, living closely with us ... My English is not very strong, his vocabulary is not very great, is unfamiliar to many language points, usually I rar参考译文4:I am the English language or has a great interest in such subjects, because I know this is not just a college entrance exam to the disciplines, and it is a language, closely related with our lives. . My English is not a very solid basis, their vocabulary is not very large, for many of the language i语义参照:i am a prisoner of love & 我很爱的囚犯it kept the sword safe & 它保持安全剑在地铁站 & In MTR stations我的自行车和他的自行车相似 & Similar to my bike and his bikeDon't like a person eat dinner. & 不像一个人吃晚餐。je craignais be;; &
我是怕有很多人;;;I love you that's all゜ & 我爱你那是all゜电动自行车比普通自行车更方便快捷 &
Electric bikes than ordinary bikes more convenientturrian language &
turrian语言我怕我们的沟通会有障碍 & 黄铅笔 & Yellow Pencil她公开表明观点,反对在这块肥沃的农田上建造新机场。 & She had publicly expressed views against those fertile farmland in this piece construction for the new airport.高温下凝固析出的初生奥氏体转变成低温转变组织 &
High temperature precipitation of primary austenite solidification temperature changes into the organization过了桥,直走2个路口,右转 &
The bridge, go straight 2 intersection, turn right这本字典以及那些书都是属于我 &
This dictionary, and those books are belong to me尽力去何同学们交谈每一天,多多的了解你 & What the students try to talk to every day, you know a lot ofSimilar Unsafe Behavior Not Confronted & 不面临类似的不安全行为ORIGINAL DESIGN MATTRESS & 原设计床垫Mrs Brown doesn't approve of smoking in public & 布朗太太不批准在公共吸烟Unfinished dream of most pain & 最痛苦的未完成的梦Convert cannot gain exclusive access to the drive letter drive, so it cannot convert it now.Would you like to schedule it to be converted the next time the system restarts? & 转换过程不能独占访问驱动器的驱动器号,所以现在不能转换它。您想要转换在下次系统重新启动它安排吗? &but my wife hates her & 但我的妻子讨厌她此外,作者們也依據CES的延伸星座點位置提出一種BCM-CES-PTS技術,為對稱式BCM-CES-PTS技術 (簡稱為S-BCM-CES-PTS),並同時研究出該項技術的生成矩陣型式 & In addition author too in accordance with to extend constellation 點 position propose one skill 術, BCM-CES-PTS of 種, 稱術, skill of BCM-CES-PTS, (簡稱 S-BCM-CES-PTS) CES, with working out the production square 陣's type of 該項's skill 術他们难过吗 & They sad it向某人征求 &
To someone for comments普通话水平: 二级乙等 & Grade B, Level 2 : Putonghua星期一总是比其他日子更忙一些 & Monday is always more busy than the other daysBusiness and its environment & 企业及其环境牙齿发育 & Tooth developmenthe is truly likely to fail & 他是真正可能失败去皱乳液 & Wrinkle emulsionI am of the view that the best approach to learning English is more than words. & 我认为,学习英语的最好的办法是比文字更具。Looking for Mr. Right & 寻找如意郎君Bitte antworten Sie nicht auf diese Mail. Die Adresse dient nur & 请你不回复此邮件。将只使用的地址an active part &
活动快点,飞机还有半个小时就要起飞了。 & Hurry up, there is a half an hour to take off the aircraft.你们是我的命 &
You are my life重生的心 &
Heart regeneration最近查询: & We are a small woods by the lake & 动物在冬季睡着 & Love life, love sports & To address this problem for internal control &
And Na2SO4 with the system Ca (OH) 2 reaction of highly dispersed CaSO4, & I am eating an egg & 我很高兴向你的class,that的all,thank & Speak English &
pcencil & 我认为美国或欧洲 &
荆川县林业局 & My political teacher very humorous & This book is no fun reading, I do not like it & 他的成长intoan吸引力的年轻人请英语爱好者帮我翻译一下很重要的 我的简历 自我介绍 谢谢 尽快啊_百度知道
请英语爱好者帮我翻译一下很重要的 我的简历 自我介绍 谢谢 尽快啊
我觉得可以作为长期的事业来做,当然我做出这样的选择参与社会工作三年多的时间,是结合了自己兴趣,房产销售。相信我有能力把这份工作做好,客服,工作认真负责的态度,提高与人沟通能力。也培养了我吃苦耐劳、学习能力 ,量才实用,做过行政助理,对我有非常吸引力,也是合理评估了自身条件,能熟悉操作办公室软件,重要的是选择该公司这份工作
提问者采纳
ve taken part in social activities for more than three years. I believe I&#39. Once I worked as an administrative assistant. Meanwhile, customer service and real estate salesman/saleswoman. I think I can do this job and treat it as my long-term career, when I make this decision. Hm qualified to do the job, I'm quite familiar with office mircosoft and eqipped with good communicative skills and learning
capacity, I can endure hard work and have a high sense of responsibilityI&#39. Of course. More importantly,仅供参考, I choose this job because of my interest and its attraction.
手工翻译, I also reasonably evaluate my actual strength
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
is very attractive to meInvolved in social work more than three years, did administrative assistant, learning ability, I think we can do as a long-term undertaking, I made Such a choice, serious and responsible attitude is important to choose the job of the company, customer service, it is reasonable assessment of their own conditions, improve communication skills with people, is a combination of their own interests, real estate sales, be familiar with office software operations. I believe I have the ability to do the job. I have trained hard, of course, the amount was practical
Participate in social work more than three years of time, have done administrative assistant, customer service, housing sales, familiar with the operation office software, improve the ability to communicate with people, learning ability. Also trained me to bear hardships and stand hard work, serious and responsible work attitude, important is to choose the company the job, is combined with oneself interest, I have a very attractive and I think as long-term business, of course I made such a choice, but also a reasonable evaluation oneself condition, is only practical. Believe I have the ability to get this job!
Participate in social work more than three years of time, have done administrative assistant, customer service, housing sales, familiar with the operation office software, improve the ability to communicate with people, learning ability. Also trained me to bear hardships and stand hard work, serious and responsible work attitude, important is to choose the company the job, is combined with oneself interest, I have a very attractive and I think as long-term business, of course I made such a choice, but also a reasonable evaluation oneself condition, is only practical. Believe I have the ability to get this job! 这是我家系统翻译的
自我介绍的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:在暑假里,我加入了一个英语俱乐部。是什么意思?
在暑假里,我加入了一个英语俱乐部。
问题补充:
In the summer, I joined an English club.
During the summer vacation, I had to join an English club.
In the summer vacation, I have joined an English club.
In summer vacation, I joined an English club.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求一份初中英语自我介绍模版(个人介绍,毕业学校,爱好),带翻译,好的多加分_百度知道
求一份初中英语自我介绍模版(个人介绍,毕业学校,爱好),带翻译,好的多加分
不要翻译也行哈
提问者采纳
Hello everyone!
My name is XXX(YOUR NAMES).I come from ( CITY'S NAME ).I am a student.My favorite subject is English.I have been learning English for three years.I also like reading novels.Such as Haiming Wei's The Old Man And The Sea and Harry Potter.They are very interesting.I lik畅筏扳禾殖鼓帮态爆卡e litsening music.They
can make me relax.I hope you can be my friends.If you want ,you can call me (TELEPHONE NUMBLE).
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
初中英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
百度上翻译软件 自己去翻译
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想入学校兴趣小组,求帮帮忙_英语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:18,295贴子:
我想入学校兴趣小组,求帮帮忙收藏
我是一个初一学生老师作业要求翻译如下文章,我想得到高数才能参加校的英语兴趣小组求,指正:我们的校园可真美呀! 有一次,我到校园里玩,看到平坦、宽敞的操场上有红色塑胶跑道、篮球架、、、攀爬架……平时我们在这里做操、跑步、跳高、踢毽子……这里给我们提供了体育锻炼的好场地。操场周围有一排柳树,枝条又细又长,一阵风吹过,枝条随风飘动,好像女孩的辫子柔美地飘来飘去。 校园的西北角有一座高大的教学楼,明亮的窗户,金黄色的瓦墙,给我们提供了很好的学习文化知识的环境。同学们在教学楼里认真地上课,老师认真地给大家讲课。 教学楼的旁边有几座假山,还有一棵高大的杨树,枝叶很茂盛,夏天到来的时候,同学们可以在树下乘凉。地上草坪绿油油的,非常平整,像纺织工人精心编织的一条绿色地毯。校园的南边有一条长长的小溪,水清澈见底。小溪里有许多五彩缤纷的小鱼,它们欢快地游来游去。水底的野草颜色总是嫩绿的,非常好看。 我们的校园是多么美丽呀!我能在这样美丽的学校学习感到非常幸福。我一定好好学习,给学校争光。I like my school. What a beautiful school it is!Once I went to school to
play,our school playground is flat and spacious.On the play ground,We usually do exercise,run ,jump high and kick shuttecock on there.Here provide us a good physical exercise venue. There is a row of willows around the playground. The braches is thin and long .The wind flowing branches when a guse of win blowing .It likes girls plaits.There is a tall school building in ther northwest of school ,The bright windows and the ground walls provide us a good learning environment. Students is vear hard in class and the teachers are hard working.There are some rockhilss and a tall poplar near the school building.The poplar beches are lush ,Students can enjoy the cool under the poplar when the summer is coming .The glassesare green and flat,It likes worker had made a green carpet .There is a long river in the north of schoool. The river is clean .There are some colourful fishes in it.,They swim happy around.The glasses under the water is green ,It's beautiful.How a beatuiful school is .Ican study in this beautiful school,I am so happy.Imust study hear and reflect credit on our school.
1楼 11:59&|
相关的贴子546685240相关的图贴
初一的小同学 翻译的不错 只是有挺多的小毛病 一个一个打出来有点麻烦 要不你打个电话给我 然后我讲给你听?
2楼 20:51&|
登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或}

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信