评价文档:
37页免费58页免费63页免费42页免费27页免费 22页免费55页免费20页免费9页免费23页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢16页免费72页免费4页1下载券7页免费4页4下载券
A rough guide to Cognitive Linguistics|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢【Kris Allen】Kris Allen CD – A Rough Road Ahead_krisallen吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,983贴子:
Kris&Allen&just&released&his&first&single&Live&Like&We’re&Dying&—&and&the&reception&has&been&great&so&far.&Kris&is&well&liked,&and&as&a&fan&myself,&I&am&very&happy&for&him.&The&single&will&be&released&on&iTunes&next&week.There&are&critics&however&who&say&that&the&song&was&not&original&to&Kris&Allen&since&the&song&appeared&on&the&Japanese&version&of&an&album&by&The&Script.&This&is&a&fair&argument,&but&this&is&nothing&compared&to&what&is&really&happening&behind&the&scenes:&other&than&Live&Like&We’re&Dying&–&the&rest&of&Kris&Allen’s&CD&so&far&is&a&mess.People&have&described&it&to&me&as:&“It&needs&a&lot&of&work.”&With&one&track&being&“a&total&embarrassment.”&The&tracks&sounded&like&“bad&left-overs&from&Daughtry’s&last&album.”This&criticism&includes&the&track&I&Need&To&Know&which&Kris&Allen&said&was&his&favorite&in&the&album&so&far.I’m&really&worried.&I&don’t&know&if&Kris&and&his&producer&can&pull&off&a&stellar&album&by&Nov.&17&with&these&kinds&of&advance&reactions.One&theory&is&that&since&everyone&thought&that&Adam&Lambert&was&going&to&win,&19E&had&already&commissioned&people&to&write&for&Adam&well&before&the&finale,&so&Adam&has&all&these&songs&to&choose&from.&Since&Kris&Allen’s&win&came&unexpectedly,&19E&is&now&scrambling&to&get&material&for&him.&My&feeling&is&that&it&may&not&be&enough&—&and&we&are&going&to&hear&some&really&terrible&songs.&Really,&this&album&is&turning&out&to&be&one&of&the&worst&Idol-related&albums&on&record.I&think&everyone&should&send&some&moral&support&to&Kris&Allen&on&his&Twitter&now:&@KrisAllen4Real.An&Idol&album&still&sells,&so&I&hope&some&songwriters&will&come&out&of&the&woodwork&and&write&for&Kris.&It’s&still&not&too&late.Save&Kris&Allen’s&CD!&We&believe!
Who&said&that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
怎么会有这种负面风传出来,是炒作么
降低大家的期待,然后实际出来的时候就会反应更好?
“the&rest&is&a&mess”&怎么可能!!!!
扯淡···
其实另有一篇写adam&amazing&的一起发的然后后面一堆人,你可以想象了怎么解读的都有所以大家看看就行了
完全不知道&写这篇文的ricky&是谁。。。
极度怀疑他有什么内部消息&或&真的听过&kris&新专辑剩下的歌。。。
rickey是转播美偶的那个画中画大叔跟直播的人一般都看过那个疯癫大叔的
也不算什么负面消息吧,他明明就蛮喜欢kris的。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或当前位置: &
求翻译:When they came to a quiet road,a big rough man appeared the taxi drive,knocked him down,and threw thim out of the tixe.At the same time,是什么意思?
When they came to a quiet road,a big rough man appeared the taxi drive,knocked him down,and threw thim out of the tixe.At the same time,
问题补充:
当他们来到一个安静的道路,出现一个粗糙的大男人的车程,打倒在地,并投掷thim tixe.at同时,
当他们到了一个安静道、一个大粗名男子出现的士驱动器、他倒下,扔出THIM的蒂克塞。同时,
当他们来了到一条安静的路,一个大粗砺的人出现出租汽车驱动,击倒他,并且投掷了thim出于tixe。同时,
当他们来到一个收费站时,大粗野的男人出现在的士驱动器上,把他打倒,和抛出的蒂克塞吸排。同时,
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!a rough road for toyota
丰田汽车艰辛之路
美国之音2010特别英语上半年合集(4MP3 附赠4本学习手册) ...
A Review Of Education Reports This Past Year对过去一年教育报告的回顾
A Rough Road for Toyota丰田汽车艰辛之路
Breathing Easier: The Art Of Stove Making让呼吸更加轻松:制作炉子的艺术 ...
基于5个网页-
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 breakthrough 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。