only to you have tofe...

当前位置:
>>>Swans are beautiful birds. You must like their beautiful fe..
Swans are beautiful birds. You must like their beautiful feathers and beautiful dancing. But how much do you know about them? Do you know that swans belong to the same family as ducks?Swans are birds of the family Anatidae (鸭科). This family also includes geese (鹅) and ducks. Swans are the largest members of the duck family Anatidae, and are one of the largest flying birds. Swans can fly as fast as 60 miles per hour . Their wingspans can be almost 3 m. The largest swans can reach length of over 1.5 m and weigh over 15 kg. Males are usually bigger and heavier than females.Swans usually have only one lover for life time. Swans begin breeding(繁殖) between the ages of 3-4. Female swans generally lay five to eight eggs per year, all within days of one another. Their eggs are very big. Some may weigh 400 grams. However, she will not start hatching (孵化) them until the last egg is laid. It takes swans between 35 and 42 days to hatch their eggs .Swans are beautiful. The swans living in Northern Hemisphere (半球) have white feathers but the ones who live in Southern Hemisphere are black and white. The legs of swans are usually a dark blackish grey colour.Swans usually live in warm places, always close to some sort of water. Swans feed in the water and on land. They mostly eat plants in the water. Their nests (巢) are on the ground near water and about a metre across. The male helps build the nests.An Introduction to SwansFamilySwans, geese and ducks are of the &&小题1:&&family, Anatidae.AppearanceSize: They are one of the &&&小题2:&&&&flying birds.Her wing span will grow to 1.5 metres &小题3:.小题4:&&: They can be as heavy as 15 kg.Colours: The swans living in the&&小题5:&&Hemisphere are white.Those living in the Southern Hemisphere are black and
white.They have dark blackish grey legs.Feathers: over 25000.小题6:They can dance __小题7:__.They can fly as fast as 60 miles per hour.Lifestyle小题8:&&habitat: They live in warm places near water.Diet: They live on &&&小题9:&plants.Nests: They build nests on the ground near water,
about a metre across.Breeding(繁殖): They &小题10:&from 5 to 10 eggs that take from 35 to 42 days to hatch.
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:duck小题2:largest小题3:long小题4:weight小题5:Northern Hemisphere小题6:Ability小题7:beautifully小题8:Living小题9:water小题10:lay试题分析:这篇短文中作者主要介绍了天鹅的科属,天鹅的外貌特征,天鹅的飞行能力以及他们的生活习性。小题1:根据短文信息Swans are the largest members of the duck family Anatidae, 天鹅属于鸭科家族,故填duck。小题2:根据短文信息Swans are the largest members of the duck family Anatidae, and are one of the largest flying birds 可知天鹅是最大的飞行鸟类之一,故填largest。小题3:根据短文信息The largest swans can reach length of over 1.5 m and weigh over 15 kg 。1.5米长 1.5 metres long。小题4:根据They can be as heavy as 15 kg可知这里指的是重量,应该用名词weight小题5:根据短文信息The swans living in Northern Hemisphere (半球) have white feathers可知此空填 &Northern Hemisphere。小题6:此表格描述的是天鹅的飞行能力。故填Ability。小题7:根据短文信息You must like their beautiful feathers and beautiful dancing可知此空填 beautifully修饰动词dance。小题8:根据They live in warm places near water可知这里指的是居住的地方。生活栖息地 Living habitat:小题9:根据短文信息They mostly eat plants in the water water可知天鹅主要以水草为食。小题10:根据the last egg is laid.可知下蛋,产卵用动词lay。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Swans are beautiful birds. You must like their beautiful fe..”主要考查你对&&问答题&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
问答题:主要是根据前提问题来做出相应的要求内的答案,题型比较灵活但是考查了学生多方面的知识和技能。要做好这类题,就要注意平时知识的积累,包括单词、词组、句型等。
发现相似题
与“Swans are beautiful birds. You must like their beautiful fe..”考查相似的试题有:
264675273046309145290770301080293786(52 users)Active: 2284 users[G] Only Losing to What You Know is Coming (PvT)
Only Losing To What You Know Is Coming (A PvT Guide to Scouting)Written By VoidrayI did a 30 minute stream analysis of PvT Scouting to supplement this thread: .
I will upload a few more relevant videos as time becomes available!Introduction: Primary Scout:Secondary Scout:Tertiary Scout:Scouting the 2 rax reactor tech lab opening (Super common now a days)Scouting a 1-Rax with tech lab pressureScouting a marine gasless expandScouting the 1/1/1Scouting the “Walled-Off Base”Discussion Questions:Conclusion:- VoidrayLast edit:
for free strategy articles, stream lessons, and tutorial videos. PM me for coaching info!
great guide! Really enjoyed the pics
There are only patterns, patterns on top of patterns, patterns that affect other patterns. Patterns hidden by patterns. Patterns within patterns. If you watch close, history does nothing but repeat itself. What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't re
Very nice first post. I like the idea of the videos :D Will check this out in depth sometime.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ &If all-in fails, all-in again.&
Hm.. I don't think you accounted for if he decides to hide his units and show you a few marines. It could be anything from a 3rax to a 1-1-1 or MM with Medivac/Scv allin. It is fairly simple to do all these things but he can throw you off with false reads.
I think one thing you missed out on that you should include is the timing of the 2nd supply depot (which most terrans use as part of their wall-in). A lot of terrans make a fast 2nd supply depot with a gasless expand to quickly wall-off to deny probe scouting, but the mere fact of scouting such an early supply depot can confirm a gasless opening (more or less, I suppose it is possible they could actually cut SCVs to get a really fast 2nd supply depot and metagame you a bit here), and a 2nd supply depot before a 2nd rax indicates there will be no 2-rax pressure coming. Or if you scout a supply drop then that would indicate some sort of proxy/hidden rax marine/SCV all-in.edit: Oh also the timing of the first marine, which I believe is like 3:09 or so for standard timings. No 2nd supply depot + 1 gas by that time (e.g. the time your probe is chased out) means 2-rax pressure is highly likely.Last edit:
Hey K3Nyy,I understand your point on false reads and although you are true for the coherency of the guide I decided to not include those. I realize that these kind of things can happen but most of the time what you scout is what you get until you get into the higher levels of play. On top of that, even if he does decide to hide his units, with these scouting methods you will eventually scout what he is actually doing.
for free strategy articles, stream lessons, and tutorial videos. PM me for coaching info!
Nice first post VoidRay, keep up the good work for our clan
Nice post: clear, thoughtful, broken up, and nice accompanying images. I give my thumbs up!
Nice guide!I?ve been using a gas steal a lot when i see gas and only one rax(to delay 1-1-1), so i want to know, what?s your thoughts on gas stealing?
VoidRay = Tang?
On January 05
Venomsflame wrote:VoidRay = Tang?No lol we plan on streaming lessons and tutorials together.EDIT: I will take credit for the first image of this guide though ^_^Last edit:
| Stream Twitch.TV/TangSC
This is a really cool guide, very nice job.Also hallucinated phoenix is a very nice thing to use in all matchups. You can get one out without having to get a robo (obviously), but they are also faster than observers and other than the initial 100/100 cost, they only cost energy. Again, this was very helpful to look at, and would be useful for all levels of play.
In the fast techlab case, the Zealot/stalker poke can be very dangerous if terran is doing a reaper opening. Would be nice if your guide covered this.I also disagree with recommending 3 gate or 2 gate robo against a 1 rax techlab FE.What you refer to as 1-1-1 should be &any tech build&Your answers to 1 rax gasless fe are also quite bad. This opening is pretty much designed to defend 4 gating, if you chose to all-in you'll have a much higher chance of victory with -26 probe 2 gas 5 gate zealot/sentry all-in-1 gate FE into 20 probe 4 gate.I also beleive that 7 gating is much more standard all-in then 6 gating.Last edit:
geiko.813 (EU)
On January 05
Geiko wrote:In the fast techlab case, the Zealot/stalker poke can be very dangerous if terran is doing a reaper opening. Would be nice if your guide covered this.I also disagree with recommending 3 gate or 2 gate robo against a 1 rax techlab FE.What you refer to as 1-1-1 should be &any tech build&Your answers to 1 rax gasless fe are also quite bad. This opening is pretty much designed to defend 4 gating, you'll have a much higher chance of win with -26 probe 2 gas 5 gate zealot/sentry all-in-1 gate FE into 20 probe 4 gate.I also beleive that 7 gating is much more standard all-in then 6 gating.I think Geiko makes some good points, but if the terran player did a 1rax techlab into reaper, you could put on some pressure with 1zealot/stalker couldn't you?
You'd at least know they're going reaper and be able to produce a second stalker or pull back your first one in time to defend.
4gating is just an example of a response against the very early expansion and it &can& work, but obviously it's pretty gimmicky.
I like your suggestion about the 5gate zealot/sentry all-in, though: Kiwikaki owned me with that build haha.
I like the 1gate FE into 20probe stalker 4gate in response to the gasless FE as well (Have seen Axslav and HuK do similar builds).I'm not sure about the 7/6gate all-in, I've seen both be effective.
| Stream Twitch.TV/TangSC
On January 05
TangSC wrote:On January 05
Geiko wrote:In the fast techlab case, the Zealot/stalker poke can be very dangerous if terran is doing a reaper opening. Would be nice if your guide covered this.I also disagree with recommending 3 gate or 2 gate robo against a 1 rax techlab FE.What you refer to as 1-1-1 should be &any tech build&Your answers to 1 rax gasless fe are also quite bad. This opening is pretty much designed to defend 4 gating, you'll have a much higher chance of win with -26 probe 2 gas 5 gate zealot/sentry all-in-1 gate FE into 20 probe 4 gate.I also beleive that 7 gating is much more standard all-in then 6 gating.I think Geiko makes some good points, but if the terran player did a 1rax techlab into reaper, you could put on some pressure with 1zealot/stalker couldn't you?
You'd at least know they're going reaper and be able to produce a second stalker or pull back your first one in time to defend.
4gating is just an example of a response against the very early expansion and it &can& work, but obviously it's pretty gimmicky.
I like your suggestion about the 5gate zealot/sentry all-in, though: Kiwikaki owned me with that build haha.
I like the 1gate FE into 20probe stalker 4gate in response to the gasless FE as well (Have seen Axslav and HuK do similar builds).I'm not sure about the 7/6gate all-in, I've seen both be effective.Depends on the build, but most if the time, the reaper will reach your mineral line as your zealot/stalker poke arrives at his base. Sure you can do some damage with zealot/stalker in this case but the reaper almost always does more damage (not necessarely probe kills, but mining time loss).Against techlab first builds you can skip the zealot poke in my opinion and go for a safe 1 gate FE.If you're dealing with a concussive rush, you can also lose your initial two units if you are not careful which is another reason not to do the &secondary scout&During the poke, If you're not sure what you are dealing with, it's best to hug the ramp from the side with your zealot and let his high ground unit shoot at you. If you see concussive grenade (with or without slow, not sure how they are called), you already have all the information you need and can go back home without going up the ramp and witout losing any units.Last edit:
geiko.813 (EU)
On January 05
TangSC wrote:On January 05
I like the 1gate FE into 20probe stalker 4gate in response to the gasless FE as well (Have seen Axslav and HuK do similar builds).I'm not sure about the 7/6gate all-in, I've seen both be effective.You can have a Marauder out by the time his poke comes and your reaper can be at his base killing probes.
About the reaper, if you chrono out the 2nd/3rd unit (sentry or stalker) and leave it in base (you won't need it if you just poke to scout) you should be able to defend any early reaper play, although it's a bit risky with a sentry I suppose.Not sure about the timing if you don't use chrono on gate though.
On January 05
SelK wrote:About the reaper, if you chrono out the 2nd/3rd unit (sentry or stalker) and leave it in base (you won't need it if you just poke to scout) you should be able to defend any early reaper play, although it's a bit risky with a sentry I suppose.Not sure about the timing if you don't use chrono on gate though.Chronoing out a sentry is the last thing you want to do as it will die to the reaper.I've been opening 1 gate FE zealot stalker sentry sentry lately, if you do this, you can't afford to stalker poke against tech lab first.
geiko.813 (EU)
On January 05
Geiko wrote:On January 05
SelK wrote:About the reaper, if you chrono out the 2nd/3rd unit (sentry or stalker) and leave it in base (you won't need it if you just poke to scout) you should be able to defend any early reaper play, although it's a bit risky with a sentry I suppose.Not sure about the timing if you don't use chrono on gate though.Chronoing out a sentry is the last thing you want to do as it will die to the reaper.I've been opening 1 gate FE zealot stalker sentry sentry lately, if you do this, you can't afford to stalker poke against tech lab first.A zealot won't really help either, so I suppose you have to go zealot stalker stalker or give up on stalker poking if you suspect a tech lab and possibly reaper opening. :/
Very nice guide! That should really improve my PvT
just chill
Upcoming events:&&[
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
Original banner artwork: . Ad tag: TF_INT.
The contents of this webpage are copyright &
Teamliquid.net. All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 you have to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信