I'we ve already methad lu...

英语翻译I've never been laft for school,but yesterday I came very close.My alarm clock didn't go off ,and by the time I woke up ,my father had already gone into the bathroom and I had to wait for him to come out.I had to really rush.I took a quic_百度作业帮
英语翻译I've never been laft for school,but yesterday I came very close.My alarm clock didn't go off ,and by the time I woke up ,my father had already gone into the bathroom and I had to wait for him to come out.I had to really rush.I took a quic
英语翻译I've never been laft for school,but yesterday I came very close.My alarm clock didn't go off ,and by the time I woke up ,my father had already gone into the bathroom and I had to wait for him to come out.I had to really rush.I took a quick shower ,had some breakfas,and then ran off to the bus stop .Unforunatelu left.I started wakling ,but I knew I couldn't get to school on time.Luckily,my friend Tony and his dad came by in his dad's car and they gave me a ride.When I got to school,the finak bell was ringing.I only just made it to my class.
我上学从没迟到过,但是昨天我去晚了,到我起床的时候我的闹钟都没有响.我爸爸正在占用着洗手间 我必须等他出来.我不得不冲进去尽快梳洗完毕 吃点早餐跑去车站.不幸的是已经没有车了 我必须步行去学校 我知道我不能准时上学了星雨扥是 我朋友托尼和爸爸开车经过载我去学校.当我到达学校 上课铃打响了 我刚刚踏进教室的门你这篇文章 拼写还有语法错了不少 不知道是你誊写错了还是怎么了.
我从来没有上学迟到过,但我昨天差点迟到。我的闹钟没有响,当我醒来的时候,我父亲已经到浴室里去,我得等他出来.我开始大赶时间.我快速的冲了个澡,吃了点早点,然后跑到公共汽车站。不幸的是,车开走了 .我只能走这上学,但我知道我无法按时到校.幸运的是,我的朋友托尼和他的父亲开着车来了,他们让我搭个便车.当我到学校,上课钟声敲响了。我刚刚好走进教室。...Log in to remove this advertisement
All the pics are ripped (kinda shamelessly ) from Zhao Yun, Zhuge Liang, Zhou Yu, SSX, Cao Cao, Dian WeiZhang Liao, X Dun, X. Yuan, Cao Pi, Zhen Ji, Yue Jin, Li DianSun Jian, Lu Su, Lu Meng, Lu XunGan Ning, Ling Tong, Huang GaiGuan Xing, Zhang Bao, Guan Yinling?? (Yinping?? Yingirl??), Xiao Qiao, Sun CeGuan Yu, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei, Zhang JiaoGuan Ping, Who Cares, Who Cares AgainSima Yi, Zhang Chunhua, Sima Shi, Sima Zhao, Wang Yuanji, Jia ChongFeel free to discuss your favorites, whether you like their new looks comparatively to old games, etc...
-------------------AND DAUNTLESS
AdvertisementNeoseekerSponsored Links
or register to remove this advertisement
MaChaoTheSplendid
Splendid of course....Resident Neo
since: Jan 2003
Dec 23, 12 at 11:32pm
re: DW8 Character Appearances
Really like Sima Yi's wench, looks good, far better than the usual skimpy girls outfits.Guan Suo and that.. Bao.. something or other.. look truly awful as last time. But hey, like you said, who cares. Don't think I'll ever use them if I can help it.Most of the rest look good, I like the new Wei boys. X Dun I much preferred before his new style, but he could be worse I suppose. Can't wait for Ma Chao though!I think they do it better in the ROTK games. Especially 11, the portraits are all pimpin'.
-------------------Credit to SXH!
JacqueseVonRIP
TerrifyingStill Seekin'
total posts: 3872neopoints: 12since: Aug 2008
Dec 24, 12 at 2:16am
How many characters are left to be revealed now? Anybody know off hand?
Hydra &3NeoXtreme
total posts: 8237since: Jan 2008
Dec 24, 12 at 4:04am
HA, ah well, saves me the job of bringing over the pics myself Girl-Guan is now how I've come to know Yinping. Also, not that it really makes any difference, it's Da Qiao, not Xiao Qiao that's been released quote How many characters are left to be revealed now?Highlight this box with your cursor to read the spoiler text. Sun Quan, Zhou Tai, Taishi Ci, Ding Feng, Lian Shi, Xiao Qiao, Ma Chao, Ma Dai, Huang Zhong, Wei Yan, Jiang Wei, Pang Tong, Liu Shan, Xing Cai, Yue Ying, Xu Shu Deng Ai, Zhong Hui, Guo Huai, Xiahou Ba, Zhuge Dan, Lu Bu, Diao Chan, Dong Zhuo, Yuan Shao, Meng Huo, Zhu Rong...so if I've remembered everyone, that's 36 characters still set to return (as far as I'm aware, everyone is meant to be coming back, and since we've already had Sanniang return, I'm bloomin' well hope so too). Then if the rumours continue to be correct, we've still got Wen Yang and Han Dang to look forward to, along with the re-return of Zuo Ci. There is talk of potentially more new 'Other' characters, but this is less likely, so right now, I'd say we're at 39 characters left to be revealed & I seem to recall using some sort of list format to visualise how much/little I liked the character appearances from DW7, so may as well give that another shot now! This is based entirely on how they look, nothing to do with weapons, in-game character or how much I like them as a whole:Sex PleaseLu MengFantastic:Sun JianGan NingLiu BeiZhou YuGuan PingZhao YunZhang BaoZhang ChunhuaZhang JiaoGood:Zhuge LiangSima ZhaoJia ChongSima YiLu XunNeutral:Guan XingZhang FeiLu SuSun CeWang YuanjiGuan YinpingPoor:Guan YuHuang GaiBao SanniangDa QiaoSima ShiLing TongTerrible:Guan SuoSun Shang XiangKill It With Fire:^Seriously though, there's nothing anywhere near as hideous as DW7 Yue Ying just yet, and the overwhelming majority being in the positive is looking very promising!I feel I should point out that I love the Guan X it still just doesn't look like Guan Xing to me, so didn't really know where to put him. Also, I entirely despise Girl-Guan and Sanniang, but in terms of their visual suiting who they are, admittedly they could be far worse.Deng Ai and Ma Dai were two of my absolute favourites visually (and in terms of character) in DW7, so I hope they'll top the list again when they're released, though it'll be tough to beat Lu Meng right now
-------------------
Deathman48
total posts: 23345since: Nov 2002
Dec 24, 12 at 6:27am
Aesthetics have rarely been that important to me, I much prefer functionality and substance. We're at the stage of technology now where we can make things appear pretty lifelike. While that's great, I often feel that developers spend more time on making something look good and less time on the actual gameplay. Back in the 80s you knew your game was going to look extremely pixelated so all you could do to appeal to gamers was to make the gameplay awesome. Age of Empires and Command and Conquer are two games series I love and, in my opinion, their worst game of the series was when they made the jump to everything being fully 3D. The gameplay in AoE III and C&C Generals was sorely lacking compared to other installments.That aside, just how distinctive can you make all these characters? The well established ones have their look which is pretty identifiable by now, but the rest may as well come from three or four different models.
Plus the personality also blends with the appearance to give the overall substance to the character, so hopefully they find a good combination for the new characters.
-------------------[]|[]]
Tiger of Wu
SoonSeeketh Maximus
since: Nov 2007
Dec 24, 12 at 11:15am
I'd say there's a huge difference between character designs and graphics levels. DW7 Sun Jian would still look great with DW5 graphics, because the design fit his character perfectly, not just because it looked pretty. Not to mention that Koei's always been simply standard in graphics compared to many other games. Don't get me wrong, you've got a very valid point, but I wouldn't say it applies here. Koei does waste time on useless things they could be doing to add more value to the gameplay, but it ain't on the graphics or designs imo.Is it tier list time again? I guess it's tier list time again.DW7 Sun Jian TierSSX
- This doesn't belong in this tier list at all. But I don't give a *bleep*, it's perfect and I love it.God TierDian Wei - Very happy with him becoming more restrained in appearance, and covering his front up a little. His shoulders must hurt after the armour from 6/7.Sun Jian - It's not quite as perfect as 7, but I like it. He's obviously not been listening to Wu-Tang.Lu Meng - I like to think that DW5 Lu Meng was an alcoholic, then in 6 he became homeless and lost everything, in 7 he got a job and started going to AA, and now he's doing well, he's been promoted, and his ex is letting him see his kids again. Good for you, Lu Meng. Stay on the right path Gan Ning - What can I say? He's back. Our crazy pirate's back.Guan Ping - He now looks both worthy of being the God of War's son, and able to actually hold his sword.Sima Yi - They've kinda toned down his evil vibe, but it still works. Emperor TierZhao Yun - I much prefer the more realistic looks Zhao Yun has had (compared to his recent celestial son of heaven iterations); this look is a good mix of the two.Cao Cao - Business as usual, only a little more subtly glamified.Cao Pi - Just like daddy.Li Dian - Great armour. Stupid face.Lu Xun - There are certain things I don't like about Lu Xun's designs (the tails and the incessant need to show some part of his abdomen) but even with those implemented, I really like what they've done here. He seems like he means business now.Guan Xing - I like it. Not sure how well it's gonna suit him, but I like it.Sun Ce - He looks great, and whilst I like the mis-match style, I think it does need to be toned back just a little.Zhang FeiZhang Chunhua - Very matriarchy, and provides some fanservice (dat cleavage) without going overboard with it. I'm impressed, Koei. Between her and Wang Yi there may be some hope yet.General TierZhuge LiangZhou Yu - Kinda looks like they couldn't be bothered so they just wrapped him up in a curtain. Maybe it'll grow on me.Zhang Liao - It's like a mixture of his newer outfits and his older ones. I likey. It's far too blue, just like in 7, the lack of diversity in the colouring makes him look far too plain for the mighty Zhang Liao.Xiahou Yuan - A step backwards from 7, but a small step.Zhen JiYue Jin - Just pretty standard all around, really. The Toshiie mask kinda looks like they just threw it on for the sake of it.Da Qiao - It fits her well, if we assume the highlights and shortness of skirt was Xiao Qiao's doing.Liu Bei - Green and white doesn't work. Those pauldrons look silly. The rest saves it. I still like his DW6 peasant leader look. It's harder to take his Benevolent Saviour routine seriously when he's all ostentatious.Wang Yuanji - If it ain't broke, I guess.Peasant TierXiahou Dun - Standard outfit + stupid hair = oh dear.Lu Su - I liked the look at first, until I really looked at it. And it's just weird. His collar and cuffs look like hand towels, he's wearing a jacket over some armour over a robe under which he's got trousers on anyway, he decided one arm needed armour but the other didn't, and he tops it off with a little Aladdin hat. The only logical explanation is that he's aiming to confuse his enemies before attacking.Zhang Bao - He has Final Fantasy hair and he's wearing a belly top. Plus it's too white. He seems cool, but I don't like the look at all.Guan Yu - I was going to put him in general, until I remembered that he's *bleep*ing Guan Yu, and he should be held to a higher standard.Sima Shi - Far too Daoist, far too bland, very disappointing.Sima Zhao - Another mixed bag. I can see what they were going for, the princely look, but they went about it kinda wrong, and he looks like a pirate. What puts him down here though is his collars. Why are they both popped? Why are they the size of his face?Jia Chong - I actually like the look, and I think it kind of suits him, but... he just sticks out like a sore thumb. It's very jarring, and it tries way too hard to say, "Hey gaiz, don't trust me." Guo Huai had a lovechild with Kojiro Sasaki. In another game it'd look great.Shit TierLing Tong - Lian Shi's ugly sister.Huang Gai - I really like Huang Gai, but what the *bleep* is he wearing?Guan Gimpthing - "Hey Gaiz, I just got out of school but I'll fight too! Don't look up my skirt silly boys." Durrr okay.DW7 Yue Ying TierSSX (Default) - Incredibly disappointed here. It's almost as bad as her clown outfit from DW6. I mean, how can someone dressed like that actually terrify Liu Bei? She can't. And she won't. And Koei pretty much entirely missed the point of why SSX is great again. And boobjob. Humbug.Guan Suowhat? - This outfit makes no sense.Bao Sillystring - This outfit makes less sense.My Hair is a *bleep*ing Star TierZhang Jiao - Here we go. Here we *bleep*ing go. Zhang Jiao looks basically perfect... in every way... aside from the fact... that his hair... is a *bleep*ing star They're going a bit too hard with the kingdom colours motif, especially with Wei. And most of the women look like they've had boob jobs. I know Koei are Japanese, but come on.
Edit: Dec 24, 12 12:40pm
-------------------One of those old-time bad guys with honour and morals.Almost one of the good guys.None of us is a saint.
JacqueseVonRIP
TerrifyingStill Seekin'
total posts: 3872neopoints: 12since: Aug 2008
Dec 24, 12 at 12:57pm
Thanks for thatquote Aesthetics have rarely been that important to me, I much prefer functionality and substance. We're at the stage of technology now where we can make things appear pretty lifelike. While that's great, I often feel that developers spend more time on making something look good and less time on the actual gameplay. Back in the 80s you knew your game was going to look extremely pixelated so all you could do to appeal to gamers was to make the gameplay awesome. Age of Empires and Command and Conquer are two games series I love and, in my opinion, their worst game of the series was when they made the jump to everything being fully 3D. The gameplay in AoE III and C&C Generals was sorely lacking compared to other installments.That aside, just how distinctive can you make all these characters? The well established ones have their look which is pretty identifiable by now, but the rest may as well come from three or four different models.
Plus the personality also blends with the appearance to give the overall substance to the character, so hopefully they find a good combination for the new characters.Thank you for all of this!
BrokenKnights
total posts: 10277since: Feb 2003
Dec 24, 12 at 3:56pm
quote The well established ones have their look which is pretty identifiable by nowI'd like to agree with this sentence, but then again: this is the first time I've like Gan Ning in AGES. Same with Zhang He; he had a ridiculous "flamboyant" phase for a couple games and they finally brought him back in DW7. I thought SSX was perfect in DW7; a good blend of attra and yet now she's terrible.Also, DW6 Zhang Fei is by and far my favorite and its the most "out of character."Further, certain characters like Lu Meng have never found their niche until, it looks like, DW8. Sun Jian's white hair was a new addition for DW6.I appreciate the visual changes to the characters. Personally, its pretty important. Especially in a game whose key draw is the cast.
InabyamaCastle Guard
? The Always-Guilty Party ?Two much Neo
total posts: 2269since: Feb 2005
Dec 29, 12 at 11:12pm
I am here to see Zhang Liao's epic hat.
I am not disappointed. Also, Agreed on MaChaotheSplendid's idea about RTK portraits.
They are indeed badass and should be learned from.Really liking the Jin characters so far, especially Jia Chong
-------------------"I don't have a dream.... I will kill Nobunaga!"
Mobious one
I'd rather die than go to heavenhigh on "N"
total posts: 731since: Feb 2004
Jan 09, 13 at 6:23am
Han Dang, Ding Feng, Yuan Shao, Dong Zhuo, Lu Bu, Diao Chan and Taishi Ci have been confirmed in Famitsu Now only Cheng Pu remains out of Wu's veterans....well maybe Zu Mao aswell but I don't really care about him lol
BrokenKnights
Jan 09, 13 at 8:29am
Zhou Tai and Taishi Ci look like such *bleep*ing badasses. Also, Lu Bu's best costume to date by far.And then there's Han Dang.... I really hate KOEI. Very much.
Mobious one
I'd rather die than go to heavenhigh on "N"
total posts: 731since: Feb 2004
Jan 09, 13 at 5:30pm
It would be epic if they released the characters as they are depicted in ROTK XII... I mean...all of the portraits match perfectly with the character that they represent and are a lot more chinnese-looking than what they are in DW... I would even buy it if it was a DLC!BTW, wtf happened with Han Dang? he looks like a downgraded japanese version of Huang Gai!
BrokenKnights
Jan 16, 13 at 7:26am
Could care less about Xu Shu. I really don't like Wei Yan's new look. Too stalker/rapist/creepy and the horn looks like a blue tooth head set (for those that don't know, RotK says that Liu Bei was suspcious of Wei Yan bc he had a dream about the Hanzxhong general in which Wei Yan had a horn growing out of his head -- KOEI ran with it).However, this:is pure awesome. An amazing combination of her DW6 and DW5 look. Very, ver much approve.
just getting started!
total posts: 114since: Jul 2012
Jan 16, 13 at 5:13pm
quote Could care less about Xu Shu. I really don't like Wei Yan's new look. Too stalker/rapist/creepy and the horn looks like a blue tooth head set (for those that don't know, RotK says that Liu Bei was suspcious of Wei Yan bc he had a dream about the Hanzxhong general in which Wei Yan had a horn growing out of his head -- KOEI ran with it).However, this:is pure awesome. An amazing combination of her DW6 and DW5 look. Very, ver much approve.now seen good full pic it looks awesome
Hydra &3NeoXtreme
total posts: 8237since: Jan 2008
Jan 18, 13 at 3:49am
Hmm, aside from the horn (which does indeed look like some ultra-modern computing gadget), I'm quite liking Wei Yan. He's never gonna be completely right due to the character he's been given, but staying in line with that, I think it works quite well, maintaining an element of 'the beast' in the armour and such, making him look lethal, yet still very human (unlike that thing from DW6) Completely agree with Yue Ying though! Thank goodness they moved away from that DW7 atrocity! I didn't personally like the DW6 outfit much either, so finally after a two game break, she's back to looking great again
Out with the hooker
she now looks mature, intelligent, so much more interesting in general and best of all (probably for the first time ever), she looks like Zhuge Liang's wife! The black and white Yin-Yang element coupled with the fact that she no longer looks like she wants money for sex sets her up perfectly to be seen on his arm. Personally I'd love to see it pushed even further in this direction, but for Koei, this is fantastic Xu Shu I'm not too concerned about, since it's unlikely he'll be showing up much, but I did like his character in the novel, so it's kinda cool to see him feature nonetheless. It's not quite how I'd imagined him... I had a sort of 'poor man' visually unimpressive, having only managed to scrape by through his intellect, though I suppose that's rarely an approach in a game like this. That said, I like how he looks visually... he's HOT
& he needs to hook up with Ma Dai
-------------------
[All dates in (PST) time] &