creativall the peoplee bra...

Men's Premium Bra Offers Hope for Japan's Overly Endowed
Too much bounce in your step? Get a Bro, bro.&The is bouncing off the shelves at Japanese online retailer Rakuten. So says the company
where the Wishroom &Men's Bra& has achieved the number one ranking two weeks running! What's behind the sudden bust-out of an item previously known only from an infamous episode of Seinfeld?&Rakuten's online ad campaign is curious to say the least. The Men's Bras are displayed not on real live men, but on male mannequins. There are images of actual guys at the product page but they appear to be equipped with six-packs instead of flapjacks. They're also not Japanese. C'mon Rakuten, show us who your target market really is - from all indications, it's European metrosexuals and not overweight office workers quivering away on the daily train trip.
Now some among you may be wondering if the Men's Premium Bra is right for you, or that it would make a great holiday gift for that terror of the buffets, your chunky brother-in-law. Keep in mind that the 2,800 yen (about $28) &mansiers& are only available in A85 and A90 sizes (33 to 35 inches), so it's not just sumo-sized moobsters who are going to be out of lactic luck.According to Rakuten, wearing a Men's Bra makes guys feel &kinder, gentler, more receptive to the feelings of those around them.& Are they speaking from experience or have they surveyed the brotherly bra buyers? Perhaps the best answer to that is &don't ask, don't tell.& According to this writer at least, the Japanese &bro& is just one more indication that enormous
and sickly sweet
are finally having the expected effect on the Japanese waistline - and parts north thereof. Whatever the reason, the is here, so stifle the giggle and harness that jiggle! Rakuten is offering those overly endowed or envious of their better halves (or both) a choice of four colors: black, white, pale blue or pink. Yes, pink - maybe wives and girlfriends will find their bra-wearing guys to be cute. Can we expect a Hello Kitty brand men's bra anytime soon? I'm guessing it's a done deal. I should also mention that for a limited time and especially for Christmas, the Men's Bra's will be available in red... now that's hot. Word to Rakuten: please DON'T show Santa posing in a red Men's Premium Bra... Ho Ho Ho, No No No!!! You can get your own .
To see more sign up for my latest articles
J A P A N O R A M A
if it is for men that have that problem then shouldn't they be more manly?
They look like a good design for a bra in a hard to find size. I think women are buying them. I like the center front elastic feature. I wish women's bras could have that.
This is stupid ... its only a fad anyway, I definitely don't think it will do well over seas. Nothing would compare to going to the gym, getting fit. Rather then masking a problem. Just saw a video saying women hoped it would make "Men understand what its like to be a woman and be more gentle and caring". Rubbish. Do us men ever project our neurotic thought
on to women? Do we ever ask to be understood? Do we want to wear you clothing? No thanks. If you want a man to have respect for you just date a man with at least half a brain. But we shouldn't have to be ashamed of being masculine!
The inventors are so crazy!!!!!!!
Why would a man wear a bra?!
Sheng Jing Bing!
I think the whole idea of
'brassiere for men' is STUPID..i only knew that most designers were gay,but designing a bra for men...!!!!
I would nvr want my boyfriend to hv those ever..i'l faint if i actually see any guy in a bra..
and whats about the 'tight feeling' in that video?
completely insane!! Morons!
Designers,please dont rack ur brains so much to create something unusual..coz THIS is awefulllll.....
TOTTALY GAY...suppose to make men more "softer" (GAY)...
I think the company want to make money and doing some new product at this men (market)! If 1%
of world wide male going to buy and try this bras. It can make alote of profit for them. Female can ware boot's and shortclothes, so why male can't ware bra's and skirt's? This is a new market and futuristic. Good business!
Crossdressing is another genetic induced world with a wonderful ying yang balance sans frat boy fear response. Whatever ....
most of you will take your prejudice to the grave.
Who cares... if you wanna wear a bra, just buy any bra - bra's are not made from the rib of a woman, they are made from the fabric of designers - they don't belong to women. If you wanna bra, just go buy one and wear it...
...and to the bigots that say its gay, I say, what's wrong with being gay?
You should know, wearing a bra is not a "gay" thing. Gay men want nothing to do with wearing a bra... Gay men, like MEN!!!
On the other hand, "Transgendered people" (aka: Cross Dressers and Transsexuals) are individuals (both men and women) who suffer from a clinic disorder called "Gender Identity Dysphoria" (GID) some times choose to cross dress as an outlet to express their inner self.
It is not something to make fun of anymore than it is to make fun of someone that
is handicap or has a mental disorder. Cross Dressing or Transitioning" to live presenting the opposite gender one is born is sometimes prescribe as a way for a transgender individual to deal with depression and suicidal thoughts/attempts.
GID it s a recognized condition of the AMA - so educate your self before you say its Gay, because GAY people want nothing to do with wearing the opposite genders underwear... Gay people are about sexual identity and transgendered people are about GENDER identity.
On the other hand, I agree with the men that they should not have to be made to feel that its wrong to express their masculinity. If I was
man, and someone one asked me to wear a bra, I would be insulted as this could be a form of de-masculinezation. If a man wants to wear a bra because he has health issues, thats one thing, and its not gay, its just good sense, but if he is wearing a feminine bra as a fashion statement, then I have to ask, what's the message? Self expression? of what?
Be proud men of who you are - bra, or no bra. If man wanna wear a bra, then design them a masculine one they can wear with dignity, honor and enhances their masculinity!
jajajaj... eso es para pt.. si no sostiene nada.. jajajaja medio gay el q usa.
I agree on the last comment who revolts the idea that this is gay.
I find this to be creative. Blame the advertising agency who made the ad that gave you a whole twisted picture.
This one's smart and it's selling, they're cute too, I'm going to japan and get myself one. haahaahaaa
eeeew. i dont want a guy wearing bra. so if you aint gay dont wear bra please! ill shoot you!
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.Speedform: Under Armour Has Built a Bra For Your FeetUsername:&&&Password:&&&&
AppTry out our new iPhone application!
Manga Poll
Do you archive fansubs (for anime)?
Yes, everything
Only a few
I watch and delete
I only watch online
I don't watch fansubs
Manga is the Japanese equivalent of comicswith a unique style and following.
Join the revolution!
Read some manga today!
Coded in Join &
Manga Info
Login to add items to your list, keep track of your progress, and rate series!
Description
This is a story about 2 childhood friends, Masato and Yuki, that reunite as teenagers. Masato is surprised to find that Yuki has become so cute, but even more surprised to realize that Yuki was, and still is, a guy. Yuki's affection for cross-dressing leaves Masato with feelings of discomfort and fright.
Related Series
Associated Names
のーぶら同居非男孩Nobura
Groups Scanlating
Latest Release(s)
v.5 c.31 (end) by
(1679d ago)v.5 c.30 by
(1693d ago)v.5 c.29 by
(1708d ago)
Status in Country of Origin
5 Volumes (Complete)
Completely Scanlated?
Anime Start/End Chapter
User Reviews
2 topics, 6 posts
User Rating
Average: 7.2 / 10.0 (525 votes)Bayesian Average: 7.19 / 10.0
&16% (83 votes)
&11% (58 votes)
&19% (101 votes)
&26% (139 votes)
&12% (61 votes)
&5% (25 votes)
&3% (18 votes)
&3% (16 votes)
&1% (6 votes)
&3% (18 votes)
Last Updated
June 22nd pm PST
Sponsored Links
Game advertisements by
require iframes.
& & & & & &
Categories
Category Recommendations
Recommendations
Original Publisher
Serialized In (magazine)
(Akita Shoten)
Licensed (in English)
English Publisher
Activity Stats&(vs. other series)
Pos #990&(+217) Pos #1698&(+455) Pos #2823&(+372) Pos #3277&(-152)
List Stats
reading listsOn
wish listsOn
completed listsOn
unfinished listsOn
custom lists
Note: You must be logged in to update information on this page.
Forum Posts
1132 days, 20 hours, 10 minutes ago
2334 days, 18 hours, 57 minutes ago
You must login to comment for this series!
an account.
Manga Search}

我要回帖

更多关于 all the people 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信