gotta have you歌词 _____(chop...

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:选词填空dad`s going to put another_____in my room.mum______new chop-sticks for you.and dad____a book about chinese_____.he is going to_____you some questions.and we____ a bike for you.选_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
选词填空dad`s going to put another_____in my room.mum______new chop-sticks for you.and dad____a book about chinese_____.he is going to_____you some questions.and we____ a bike for you.选
选词填空dad`s going to put another_____in my room.mum______new chop-sticks for you.and dad____a book about chinese_____.he is going to_____you some questions.and we____ a bike for you.选词有:ask.borrowed .beb.read.bought.history
bed ...bought ...red ...history ...ask ...borrowed爸爸准备在我的房间里再放一张床.妈妈为你买了新的筷子.爸爸读了一本关于中国历史的书.他准备问你一些问题.我们给你借了一辆自行车
bought red history ask
beb恐怕打错了吧应该是bed 吧。 答案:bed, bought, read, history, ask, borrowed
tre,i,to,american,want,foot连词成句,请问这道题怎么做
同学,麻烦你打字打准确一点,你这个打出来看不出是个什么句子哦。Hand-Operated Non-Electric Food Choppers
Small Hand Operated Food Choppers
Thanks for signing up!
There was a problem registering.
Please select a newsletter.
Please enter a valid email address.
Did you mean ?
You can opt-out at any time.Please refer to our
for contact information.
Kitchen Aid Manual Chopper.&
Photo Courtesy PriceGrabber
Small food chopping tasks like nuts, onions and herbs can make you think twice about getting the large food processor out of the cabinet. So here's a handy little kitchen gadget to the rescue. Most hand-operated choppers are plunger style, self-contained units that can be used on a cutting board. Though the capacity is small - not more than one onion can be chopped at once, they still are quicker than manually cutting.
Clean-up is also usually very quick.Hand operated food choppers have been around a long time, they are not a new invention. Even with an electric food processor in the kitchen, they still remain handy for those small food preparations. How many times have you opted to manually chop walnuts or carrots for a salad, because the thought of having to take apart a big food processor was not very appealing for a small task. And having to clean it later was even less appealing.They would also be a big help to those who have trouble handling knives or chopping. When buying one, you should ensure it has stainless steel blades and that they remove easily for cleaning. Parts can usually go on the top rack of the dishwasher, on air dry of course.These are sold at most major kitchenware retailers. Economical and time savers, they are handy kitchen gadgets that surely earn their compact storage space.Read More About Food Processors and Choppers: