矿业类翻译方面的英语翻译。。。 a lower level of confidece f...

英语翻译Although AF content is also a function of heat input and composition,the large difference in O content,shown by the two point groupings in Fig.4,was due to the use of different shielding gases,higher O level corresponding to CO2 shielding and lower O content to the ga_百度作业帮
英语翻译Although AF content is also a function of heat input and composition,the large difference in O content,shown by the two point groupings in Fig.4,was due to the use of different shielding gases,higher O level corresponding to CO2 shielding and lower O content to the ga
Although AF content is also a function of heat input and composition,the large difference in O content,shown by the two point groupings in Fig.4,was due to the use of different shielding gases,higher O level corresponding to CO2 shielding and lower O content to the gas mixture.A good relationship between oxygen contents and percentages of AF can be observed :as O content decreased,AF increased,in agreement with the literature(Ref.26).
虽然AF 内容并且是热输入和构成的作用,在O 内容上的大区别,由二个点分组显示在Fig.4,归结于对不同的保护的气体、更高的O 水平对应于二氧化碳保护和更低的O 内容的用途于气体混合物.一个好关系在AF 之间的氧含量和百分比可能被观察:当O 美满减少,AF 增加了,在与literature(Ref.26) 的协议.英语翻译in a small study published in the american journal of health education,hawks and a team of researchers examined a group of BYU students and found those who were intuitive eaters typically weighed less and had a lower risk of cardiovascular disease than other students._百度作业帮
英语翻译in a small study published in the american journal of health education,hawks and a team of researchers examined a group of BYU students and found those who were intuitive eaters typically weighed less and had a lower risk of cardiovascular disease than other students.
in a small study published in the american journal of health education,hawks and a team of researchers examined a group of BYU students and found those who were intuitive eaters typically weighed less and had a lower risk of cardiovascular disease than other students.he said the study indicates intuitive eating is a viable approach to long-term weight management and he plans to do a larger study across different cultures.ultimately,he would like intuitive eating to catch on as a way for people to normalize their relationship with food and fight eating
disorders."most of what the government is telling us is,we need to count calories,restrict fat grams,etc.I feel like that is a harmful message,"he said."I think encouraging dietary creates more problems.I hope intuitive eating will be adopted at a national level."翻译成中文~谢谢!
在美国健康教育期刊中发表的一项小研究里,霍克斯与一个团队的研究员对一群美国杨百翰大学的学生进行了检查.他们发现那些直觉进食的人典型地体重更轻而且比其他的学生患心血管疾病的风险更低.他(霍克斯)说这项研究表明直觉饮食对于长期性的体重研究是一个可行的研究方法,而且他计划做一个更大的在不同的文化中的研究.最终,他想要直觉进餐流行起来成为一种使人们与食物的关系和克服饮食失调的关系正常化的方式.“政府告诉我们的大都是,我们需要警惕摄入的热量,限制摄入的脂肪量,等等.我觉得那是一个有害的信息,” 他说,“我认为鼓励减肥产生的是更多的问题.我希望直觉进食将会在国家范围内得到采用.”
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译Last year I was put into a lower-level math class at school.The reason I was in this class had nothing to do with my intellect or math skills.I am blind.The school decided that it would be better for me to learn at a lower level because it takes me a great deal longer_百度作业帮
英语翻译Last year I was put into a lower-level math class at school.The reason I was in this class had nothing to do with my intellect or math skills.I am blind.The school decided that it would be better for me to learn at a lower level because it takes me a great deal longer
Last year I was put into a lower-level math class at school.The reason I was in this class had nothing to do with my intellect or math skills.I am blind.The school decided that it would be better for me to learn at a lower level because it takes me a great deal longer to complete assignments and grasp visual concepts.The only problem with being in this class was that I was surrounded by "at-risk" students.These were kids who did not do well in school and didn't want to be there most of the time.Their home lives were obviously much different from mine,and they were constantly in trouble with the school and the law.I remember sitting at my desk one morning,wondering what I had gotten myself into.We had already finished our lesson for the day,and the rest of the kids had begun to talk about what they had done the past weekend.I tried not to listen,but it was virtually impossible not to.I heard things in that classroom that shocked me.Even though the teacher was in the room,that didn't stop my classmates from discussing the parties they had been to,how drunk they had been and who they had slept with.I began to dread going to math.I was tired of their swear words,their stories of drugs and violence,and their negative attitudes.Some days they would come into the room in such a bad mood that everyone could feel it.I began to resent the fact that I had to be there.One girl in particular began to eat away at my nerves.Some days I wanted to hide under my desk.One Tuesday morning,I went to a Christian Student Union meeting before school.There was a guest speaker there that day talking to us about praying for our enemies.I began to think about this.As I pondered the idea,I prayed and asked God how I could pray for the kids in my class.I had forgotten that they weren' they were just lost.At first,the prayers were mechanical.When I would hear their voices in class,I would pray,"Dear God,please bless so-and-so ..." But as I continued,I began to think of the kids more often.I especially thought of the girl who got on my nerves the most.I began to think of her more and more,and in my quiet time at home I would ask God to bless her and the rest of my classmates.As time went on,my classmates became more than just annoying kids to me.There was something growing inside my heart for them,something that wasn't there before.They began to feel like family,and I was learning to love them in a way I never thought possible.I now see that praying is such a powerful act.Prayer is the most powerful tool a Christian has.When I pray for those around me,it also blesses my life,and it changes my perception of others.I realized I needed God's blessings to see the world through loving eyes.The prayers I said for others turned out to help me the most.
楼主:翻译:去年我被关进一个底层数学课上学了.我之所以在这堂课都与我的智力或数学技能.我是瞎子.学校决定,那就是我最好学习处于较低的水平,因为我花了大量时间完成作业和把握视觉观念.唯一的问题是,在这堂课我周围充满了“风险”的学生.这些都是孩子们在学校里得不太好,不想在那里大多数的时候.他们的家生活显然是很大的不同,他们是我经常在学校的麻烦和法律.我记得坐在我的桌子边上有一天早上,想知道我曾得到自己.我们已经完成了我们的教训是白天,和其余的孩子已经开始谈论他们所做的事情过去的周末.我尽量不去听,但它几乎不可能逃脱的.我听到教室的东西使我感到震惊.即使老师正在房间里,这并没有阻止我的同学讨论双方他们已经喝醉了,怎么他们已经和他们已经睡了.我开始害怕去数学.我厌倦了他们发誓的话,他们的故事的毒品、暴力、和他们的负面态度.有些日子会进入他的房间在这样一个坏情绪,每个人都能感觉到它.我开始反感的事实,是我不得不呆在那里.一个女孩在特定开始吞噬我的神经.有时候我真想躲在桌子底下.一个周二的上午,我去了一个基督徒学生学会会议上再去上学.有一个嘉宾当日有给我们讲祈求我们的敌人.我开始考虑这一点.当我思考的想法,我祷告,求神我如何可以为孩子们在我班上.我忘记了,他们是不坏的孩子;他们都是输了.起初,祷告机械.当我听到他们的声音在课堂上,我会祈祷:“亲爱的上帝,请保佑某某.”但是当我继续,我开始在想孩子更多.我特别想的女孩最令我心烦.我开始觉得她越来越多的,在我安静的时间在家里,我祈求上帝保佑她其余的我的同学.随着时间的推移,我的同学成为孩子们不仅仅只是讨厌我.曾有一个生长在我的心里对他们来说,根本不存在的东西前.他们开始感到就像家人一样,我也学习去爱他们在一定程度上我认为不可能的.我现在知道祈祷是一个如此强大的行为.祷告是一个基督教最强有力的工具.当我祈求,让那些围绕着我旋转,它又赐福给我的生活,它会改变我对别人.我意识到我需要神的祝福,用爱心去看世界的眼睛.我为别人祷告说原来帮我最多
去年我被关进一个底层数学课上学了。我之所以在这堂课都与我的智力或数学技能。我是瞎子。学校决定,那就是我最好学习处于较低的水平,因为我花了大量时间完成作业和把握视觉观念。 唯一的问题是,在这堂课我周围充满了“风险”的学生。这些都是孩子们在学校里得不太好,不想在那里大多数的时候。他们的家生活显然是很大的不同,他们是我经常在学校的麻烦和规则。我记得坐在我的桌子边上有一天早上,想知道我...
你是想理解文章,还是老师布置了翻译作业
这是阅读题 老师让写大意 并在文中划出选项........
你抄楼上的有意思么?英语翻译Last year I was put into a lower-level math class at school.The reason had nothing to do with my math 36 .I was blind.The school decided that it would be better for me to 37 at a lower level because it took me a great deal longer to 38 the homework.The only problem in_百度作业帮
英语翻译Last year I was put into a lower-level math class at school.The reason had nothing to do with my math 36 .I was blind.The school decided that it would be better for me to 37 at a lower level because it took me a great deal longer to 38 the homework.The only problem in
Last year I was put into a lower-level math class at school.The reason had nothing to do with my math 36 .I was blind.The school decided that it would be better for me to 37 at a lower level because it took me a great deal longer to 38 the homework.The only problem in this class was that I was surrounded by 39 students.These were boys who didn’t do well in school.Their home life was 40 different from mine,and they were constantly (经常地) in trouble 41 the school.I remember sitting at my desk one morning,42 what I had gotten into.We had already finished our lesson for the day,and 43 of the boys began to talk about what they had done at the past weekend.I tried not to 44 ,but it was really impossible not to.45 the teacher was in the room,that didn’t stop my classmates from 46 the parties they had been to,and how drunk they had been.One Tuesday morning,I went to a 47 .There was a speaker talking to us about 48 for our enemies.I began to think about this and prayed for (为……祈祷)the boys in my class.I had forgotten that they weren’ they were just 49 .When I heard their voices in class,I would pray,“Dear God,please 50…”As time went on,my classmates became more than just 51 boys to me.There was something growing inside my heart,something that wasn’t there before.They began to feel like 52 ,and I was learning to love them in a way I never thought possible.I now see that praying is such a 53 act.When I pray for those around me,it also blesses my 54 ,and it changes my ideas of others.I realize I need God’s blessings to 55 the world through my loving eyes.The prayers I said for others turned out to help me the most.
去年我被放进了一个较低的水平的数学课在学校.为什么没有我的数学36.我是盲目的.学校决定将在一个较低的水平我37更好因为我花了大量时间38作业.在这个类中唯一的问题是,我被包围的39个学生.这些男孩不在学校做得很好.他们的家庭生活是从40个不同的矿井,他们不断地(经常地)麻烦41学校.我记得坐在一天早晨,我的桌子,我进了42.我们已经完成了我们今天的课,和43的男孩开始谈论他们已经在过去的周末了.我试着不到44,但它是真的不可能.45老师在房间里,这并没有阻止我的同学46双方他们已经喝多了,和他们.一个星期二的早晨,我去了47.有一个人跟我们谈48个敌人.我开始思考这个祈祷(为.祈祷)在我班上的男生.我忘了他们不是好孩子;他们只是49.当我听到他们的声音,在课堂上,我会祈祷,“亲爱的上帝,请给我50……”随着时间的推移,我的同学已经不仅仅是51个男孩给我.有东西在里面我的心越来越大,一些不存在的东西之前.他们开始感觉像是52,我是学习去爱他们的方式我认为绝不可能的.我现在看到的是这样一个祈祷53法.当我为我周围的人祷告,也祝福我的54,它改变了我的想法的人.我意识到我需要神的祝福55世界通过我深情的眼睛.我说,为其他人帮我最多的祈祷.
同学 这是完形填空好不好
42但51是填空 ?能否填完了再翻译?
没关系差不多就行了╮(╯▽╰)╭}

我要回帖

更多关于 矿业类翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信