基础英语 My mywifemom.com and I ...

英语单选:1288My wife and I were in the same class and she often came to my bedroom to seeMy wife and I were in the same class and she often came to my bedroom to see if I had dirty clothes ____A.to be washedB.to wash为什么?_百度作业帮
英语单选:1288My wife and I were in the same class and she often came to my bedroom to seeMy wife and I were in the same class and she often came to my bedroom to see if I had dirty clothes ____A.to be washedB.to wash为什么?
选A啊因为衣服是被洗,所以要用被动态(be+done形式),而且to be done 的成分是用来修饰前面的had,这里考的主要是被动态吧.选A
B,假如选A的话,那就翻译成“我和我的妻子在同一个房子,而且她经常来我的卧室看看是否我有脏的被洗的衣服。”语句很不通顺。B是这样翻译的:“我和我的妻子在同一个房子,而且她经常来我的卧室看看是否又脏得要洗的衣服。”因为to有将来时的意思...
选B,米儿雪儿回答得比较正确。
选B吧,.我的妻子和我住在一个房子中,而且她时常到我的卧室看我是否有脏衣服,去洗.
我觉得是Bhad dirty clothes 已经用过去式了,后面应该是用一般的
选B完全同意雪儿米儿填入所缺的单词/My wife and i are walkong ( )the bank of the river.Our village is () a valley .the village is () a river.the clsses are over .Chilren are coming () the school building._百度作业帮
填入所缺的单词/My wife and i are walkong ( )the bank of the river.Our village is () a valley .the village is () a river.the clsses are over .Chilren are coming () the school building.
填入所缺的单词/My wife and i are walking ( along)the bank of the river.Our village is (in) a valley .the village is (near) a river.the classes are over .Chilren are coming (out of) the school building.
along,in,near,for
新概念英语书第一册30几课上的
您可能关注的推广回答者:GCT(英语)模拟试题题库
本试题来自:(2007年GCT(英语)模拟试题,)Part Ⅳ Dialogue Completion
Directions:
There are ten short incomplete dialogues between two speakers, each followed by four choices marked A, B, C, and D. Choose the answer that appropriately suits the conversational context and best completes the dialogue. Mark your answer on the ANSWER SHEET by drawing with a pencil a short bar across the corresponding letter in the brackets.Friend A: Just call me dad! My wife and I had our first baby.Friend B: ______A.What a nonsense!B.Really Congratulations!C.Dad, are you OKD.Sorry to hear it.正确答案:有, 或者 答案解析:有,
您可能感兴趣的试题
单项选择题:()At the resorts tourists may do the following except ______.A.using the owner's private kitchenB.cooking for themselvesC.enjoying peaceful environmentD.easily going to beaches答案:有,答案解析:有,单项选择题:()What is the difference between the resorts advertised and the Embassy Suites HotelsA.There is no evening reception at the resorts.B.There is complimentary breakfast at the resorts.C.There are no pools in Embassy Suites Hotels.D.There are comforts of home in Embassy Suites Hotels.答案:有,答案解析:有,
GCT(英语)模拟试题最新试卷
GCT(英语)模拟试题热门试卷一题英语完型Dear sir,I'm writing to you about my staying at your hotel.My wife and I 1 on Saturday,May 15th and stayed for a week,though we were treated (款待) 2 and found the service excellent,we think there are one or two matters we 3 bring your attention.1.We had hoped_百度作业帮
一题英语完型Dear sir,I'm writing to you about my staying at your hotel.My wife and I 1 on Saturday,May 15th and stayed for a week,though we were treated (款待) 2 and found the service excellent,we think there are one or two matters we 3 bring your attention.1.We had hoped for a nice 4 from our busy work lives,and your ad said,"comfortable and quiet".We went to have a chance to enjoy ourselves.However,we were 5 to find that repairs were sometimes needed,but is it 6 necessary to start early in the morning?2.We had hoped to 7 in your "wonderful pool".To our disappointment,we found that it was closed for the whole time of our stay.I 8 you do not mind me writing to you 9 these things,but I would be happy if you could give me some explanations.AsI 10 at the start,it is a pity,and your service is so well in other fields.1.A.left B.arrived C.went D.retuned2.A.badly B.equal C.good D.well3.A.should B.can C.may D.will4.A.left B.holiday C.break D.sleep5.A.surprised B.happy C.glad D.sad6.A.true B.as C.too D.really7.A.drop B.swim C.live D.drink8.A.wish B.want C.need D.hope9.A.with B.for C.about D.at10.A.told B.spoke C.said D.noticed
1.B2.D3.A4.D5.B6.D7.B8.D9.C10.A
BDACDDBAAA
B D A C D D B A A A基础英语 My wife and I are wlking along the banks of the river.中的I为什么在句中?_百度作业帮
基础英语 My wife and I are wlking along the banks of the river.中的I为什么在句中?
外国人一般出于礼貌把自己放在别人的后面.这句话的主语就是my husband和I
我的妻子和我在河边散步?那应该是walking吧?
英文的习惯
出于礼貌把I放在别人的后面}

我要回帖

更多关于 mywifemom.com 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信