求助:英文翻译,谢谢夸奖 翻译英文

求助一段有关国际贸易的英语翻译,谢谢~~
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友zouxiaodan遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏500沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
日本处理日美贸易摩擦的经验及其对我国的启示
日美贸易摩擦历时50多年,第一、二、三产业均有所涉及,影响了发达国家乃至发展中国家的贸易发展。随着中国出口规模的扩大、贸易地位的提高和融入世界经济的程度不断加深,中国与世界其他国家之间的贸易摩擦频繁发生,这一切与20世纪60年代以来的日美贸易摩擦存在某些相似之处,研究日美贸易摩擦的历史轨迹及日本应对贸易摩擦的经验,对正处于贸易摩擦高发期的中国而言具有重要的启示与借鉴意义。
自愿出口限制
请问以上该如何翻译比较好~~
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Japan processing the japan-american trade conflicts of experience and their inspiration to China
The japan-american trade conflicts lasted for over 50 years, the first, second and third industry have been involved, the impact of the developed countries and developing countries' trade development. With China's export trade, the expansion of the scale of the status of China and integration into the world economy of deepening, China and other countries in the world trade friction between frequent, with all this has been since the 1960s the japan-american trade conflicts exist some resemblance, study the japan-american trade conflicts of Japanese history track and dealing with trade friction of experience that is in trade frictions in frequency for China has the important enlightenment and reference meanings.
Trade friction voluntary export restrictions trade surplus industrial structure
—— 维尔娜娜
Japan processing the japan-american trade conflicts of experience and their inspiration to China
The japan-american trade conflicts lasted for over 50 years, the first, second and third industry have been involved, the impact of the developed countries and developing countries' trade development. With China's export trade, the expansion of the scale of the status of China and integration into the world economy of deepening, China and other countries in the world trade friction between frequent, with all this has been since the 1960s the japan-american trade conflicts exist some resemblance, study the japan-american trade conflicts of Japanese history track and dealing with trade friction of experience that is in trade frictions in frequency for China has the important enlightenment and reference meanings.
Trade friction
export restraints
favourable balance of trade
industrial structure
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&英语翻译(求助,谢谢!)_百度知道
英语翻译(求助,谢谢!)
因参加演讲,希望高手帮我翻译一下好吗?谢谢!(老师要求单词简单)大家下午好,我叫XX,来自高一(5)班,很高兴能站在这里演讲。当得知此次演讲的题目为“An unforgettable moment”时,我异常兴奋。因为5班带给我难忘的经历实在太多,我永远忘不了那一晚……那是11月23日。那天我们班与9班有一场辩论赛,很不幸,我们输了。这是我们班第一次输给对手,大家都不能接受这个事实。好多女生,甚至男生都哭了。我们是那么得爱 5班。那天晚自习格外安静,教室里笼罩着悲伤与失望。
第2节课,班主任叫上几个班干部,原来他买了几个蛋糕要与我们一同“庆祝”失败。他说:“虽然我们输了,但我还是很感动,你们太爱这个班级了。孩子们,一次输不代表什么,我们有实力,5班永远是最棒的。”然后我们插上蜡烛,端着蛋糕高呼“我爱5班,我爱吾班,当今之士,舍吾其谁。”走进教室。同学们似乎对这个惊喜措手不及。班长次时请班主任讲话。郑老师说:“半个学期来,你们给我太多太多的幸福。军训的出色表现,运动会上的精彩表现,还有考试成绩,让我感到十分满意。这次辩论,大家都付出了很多,虽然结果不是我们所希望看到的,但仍要感谢辩手,感谢同学们,你们都是5班的骄傲。孩子们,我们输得起,不要被一次失败打跨。”接下来的是一阵激烈的掌声。这时,班长带着我们举起右手,在庄严的国旗下宣誓。“(次处已得到帮助翻译完)”我们为5班而骄傲。接着,我们合唱《我的未来不是梦》。在音乐声中,大家都落泪了。之后,每个同学都对5班讲了一句发自肺腑的话。我仍记得两位男生用最朴素的语言“我们永远爱5班”道出了我们对5班深深的爱。在烛光中,我们分享蛋糕,分享喜悦。
这一瞬间,这一晚上,我将终身难忘。我们永远爱郑老师,永远爱5班。
提问者采纳
Good afternoon, everyone, I called XX, from a high (5) class, I am very glad to stand in a speech here. 当得知此次演讲的题目为“An unforgettable moment”时,我异常兴奋。Upon hearing this speech on the topic of &An unforgettable moment&. I am very excited. 因为5班带给我难忘的经历实在太多,我永远忘不了那一晚……Five unforgettable experience for me because there is just too much that I can never forget Nayiwan : : 那是11月23日。It is November 23. 那天我们班与9班有一场辩论赛,很不幸,我们输了。Class 9, the day of classes and have a debate tournament, unfortunately, we lose. 这是我们班第一次输给对手,大家都不能接受这个事实。This is our first class defeated opponent, we are unable to accept this fact. 好多女生,甚至男生都哭了。A lot of girls, and even the boys cried. 我们是那么得爱 5班。So we have love for five classes. 那天晚自习格外安静,教室里笼罩着悲伤与失望。Going extraordinarily quiet day, the classroom was covered with sadness and disappointment. 第2节课,班主任叫上几个班干部,原来他买了几个蛋糕要与我们一同“庆祝”失败。Section 2 class, the class teacher asked several classes cadres, he bought a few cake with us &celebrate& defeat. 他说:“虽然我们输了,但我还是很感动,你们太爱这个班级了。孩子们,一次输不代表什么,我们有实力,5班永远是最棒的。”然后我们插上蜡烛,端着蛋糕高呼“我爱5班,我爱吾班,当今之士,舍吾其谁。”走进教室。He said : &Although we lost, but I am really touched, you too much of this class. Children, What a loser does not mean that we have strength, and five classes is always the best display. &Then we stuck candles. drink cake shouted, &I love 5 classes, I love My classes today people in their homes who look after. &Entering the classroom. 同学们似乎对这个惊喜措手不及。The students seemed to be surprised by surprise. 班长次时请班主任讲话。Please squad plenary speech class. 郑老师说:“半个学期来,你们给我太多太多的幸福。军训的出色表现,运动会上的精彩表现,还有考试成绩,让我感到十分满意。这次辩论,大家都付出了很多,虽然结果不是我们所希望看到的,但仍要感谢辩手,感谢同学们,你们都是5班的骄傲。孩子们,我们输得起,不要被一次失败打跨。”接下来的是一阵激烈的掌声。Cheng says : &half a semester, you give me too much happiness. The outstanding performance of the military. Games of the brilliant performance, examination results, I am very satisfied. This debate, we all pay a lot, Although the final outcome is not what we had hoped to see, but I still thank analogies for students, You are the pride of five classes. children, we can afford to lose. not to be a failure down. &Next is the fierce burst of applause. 这时,班长带着我们举起右手,在庄严的国旗下宣誓。Then, we raised his right hand with a squad leader, in a solemn flag under oath. “(次处已得到帮助翻译完)”我们为5班而骄傲。&(End meeting has been helping to translate),& We are proud to five classes. 接着,我们合唱《我的未来不是梦》。Next, we chorus, &My Future is not a Dream&. 在音乐声中,大家都落泪了。In music, all of the tears. 之后,每个同学都对5班讲了一句发自肺腑的话。After each of the five classes students are speaking from the heart, then the sentence. 我仍记得两位男生用最朴素的语言“我们永远爱5班”道出了我们对5班深深的爱。I still remember two boys using plain language &We will always love five classes& shows our deep love for the 5 classes. 在烛光中,我们分享蛋糕,分享喜悦。In candlelight, we share the cake, and share the joy. 这一瞬间,这一晚上,我将终身难忘。This moment, this evening, I will haunt them for life. 我们永远爱郑老师,永远爱5班。We will always love Mr teachers always love five classes.
提问者评价
thank you any more?
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求助!英文翻译 谢谢!!!_百度知道
急求助!英文翻译 谢谢!!!
原文:***产品上目前使用一款胶带,用于粘贴扬声器。经确认每月用量为***roll,价格为***元/平方。我公司产品***可替代该产品,但在价格上没有竞争力。为了能够替代成功,并取得订单 望给与价格上的大力支持以及提供更多的宝贵信息
提问者采纳
Product use a tape, used to paste the speaker. The monthly amount for your * * * * * * * * *, the price is *****RMB/square. My company product * * * alternative this product, but not competitive in price.In order to succeed, and instead look in order to support the price and provide more valuable information
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
this product now use a kind of adhesive tape to affix the loudhailer.It found that it will consume ** roll every month, and the price is ** RMB for each square.Our company's product could entirely instead this product,but have no competition in price.for insteading successfully,and getting the order, please give some support on price and more useful information.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助英语翻译中文,谢谢_百度知道
求助英语翻译中文,谢谢
1.Tom passed the shop by bus.
2.Tom stopped in front of the shop to look at the shoes he liked.3.The pair of shoes were too expensive for Tom and his mother. 4.The boy sitting in the wheel chair had no legs.5.Tom went home to tell his mother about what had happened.
提问者采纳
1,Tom乘着巴士经过了商店。2,Tom在商店前停下来去看他喜欢的鞋子。3,对Tom和他妈妈来说,那双鞋太贵了。4,那个坐着轮椅的男孩没有腿。5,Tom回家去告诉他妈妈发生了什么。这样翻译比较顺。
提问者评价
恩,很顺,很感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他9条回答
1。汤姆经过商店乘公共汽车。
2。汤姆停在前面的商店去看看鞋子都行。
3。一双鞋太贵,汤姆和他的母亲。
4。这个男孩坐在轮椅没有腿。
5。汤姆回家告诉他的母亲对所发生的事。
1.Tom passed the shop by bus. 汤姆乘公车经过商店2.Tom stopped in front of the shop to look at the shoes he liked. 汤姆在商店前停下,看他喜欢的鞋子3.The pair of shoes were too expensive for Tom and his mother. 这双鞋子对汤姆和他妈妈来说太贵了4.The boy sitting in the wheel chair had no legs. 那男孩做在轮椅上,没有双腿5.Tom went home to tell his mother about what had happened 汤姆回家告诉母亲发生的事情
1。汤姆乘公共汽车经过商店。2。汤姆停在商店前面去看看他喜欢的鞋子。3。那双鞋对于汤姆和他的母亲来说实在是太贵了。4。坐在轮椅上的那个男孩没有双腿。5。汤姆回到家里告诉他的妈妈发生了什么事。 还算准备吧?呵呵。一字一句译的很认真。
1.汤姆乘坐公共汽车经过了那家商店2.汤姆在那个商店前停下来看他喜欢的鞋子3.这双鞋对汤姆和他母亲来说太贵了4.坐在轮椅里的那个小男孩双腿残疾(如果翻译他没有腿的话,太不礼貌了)5.汤姆回到家把所发生的事情告诉了他的母亲
1.汤姆坐公共汽车经过商店。2.汤姆停在商店前观看自己喜欢的鞋子。3.对于汤姆和汤姆的妈妈来说,那双鞋子太贵了。4.坐在轮椅上的男孩子没有了双腿。5.汤姆回家告诉他的妈妈发生了什么事情。
1。汤姆乘公共汽车经过商店。2。汤姆停在商店前面去看看他喜欢的鞋子。3。那双鞋对于汤姆和他的母亲太贵了。4。那个坐在轮椅上的男孩没有腿。5。汤姆回到家告诉他母亲发生了什么。
汤姆经过共车站汤姆在一个商店看到自己喜欢的鞋那双鞋对于汤姆和他的母亲来说太贵了一个没有腿的男孩子最在轮椅上汤姆回了家,告诉了他的妈妈事情的经过
1、汤姆乘公共汽车经过商店。2、汤姆停在商店前面看他喜欢的鞋子。3、那双鞋对汤姆和他妈妈来说太贵了。4、坐在轮椅上的男孩没有腿。5、汤姆回到家里告诉妈妈发生了什么事。
1。汤姆乘坐公交车经过了一家商店。2。汤姆在商店前下车,去看他喜欢的鞋。3。对于汤姆和他妈妈来说那鞋太贵了。4.那个坐在轮椅上的小男孩没有双腿。5.汤姆回家告诉了他妈妈所发生的事。
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助,求助,英语翻译,谢谢大家了_百度知道
求助,求助,英语翻译,谢谢大家了
Other recruitment and retention strategies included offering workinghours to suit the individual, providing opportunities to train for NVQs andgiving automatic pay increases after a qualifying period of service. One matronexpressed the view that low pay (typically between £3.00 and £3.75 an hour forcare assistants) was not the main reason why people left, but instead it wasthe nature of the job itself.
提问者采纳
其他招聘及留用策略,包括提供灵活的工作时间以便利个人,国家职业资格的培训,以及在试用期转正后的提薪。一位护士长表示,很多人离开的主要原因不是工资过低(护理助理一般来说在3-3.75英镑一个小时左右),而是工作本身的性质。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
其他招聘及留用策略,包括提供灵活的工作时间以便利个人,国家职业资格的培训,以及在试用期转正后的提薪。一位护士长表示,很多人离开的主要原因不是工资过低(护理助理一般来说在3-3.75英镑一个小时左右),而是工作本身的性质。Other recruitment and retention strategies included offering workinghours to suit the individual, providing opportunities to train for NVQs andgiving automatic pay increases after a qualifying period of service. One matronexpressed the view that low pay (typically between £3.00 and £3.75 an hour forcare assistants) was not the main reason why people left, but instead it wasthe nature of the job itself.
其他的招聘和保留策略包括提供工作时间因人而异,提供机会,为评估并自动加薪资格的服务期后,列车。一matronexpressed认为工资低(通常在3和3.75小时££福卡助理)并不是主要的原因,为什么人们离开,但取而代之的是工作本身的性质。
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢夸奖 翻译英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信