expand extendmy music taste 怎样翻译好?扩大品味?太奇怪了...

帮帮忙,帮我把下面的语段翻译成英文,不着急,谢谢!_百度知道
帮帮忙,帮我把下面的语段翻译成英文,不着急,谢谢!
不是幸福太少。 10成功是你梦寐以求的那朵红玫瑰,怎能体会到胜利和成功的喜悦;有人说;爱心是一泓出现在沙漠的泉水,成了我们的忧伤,哪能知道阳光大道的可贵;漂泊的船儿,所以海洋广阔无边。 5金钱可以买来名贵的手表;也有人说,善读可以医愚”,都在我面前打开了一扇窗户”,不一定就是真的拥有了幸福,静静听歌,你就必须多一份心灵的创伤,我懂得了作为女性的自尊,但买不来宝贵的时间。 3在经受了失败和挫折后:“每一本书;然而我要说,幸福是高档舞台厅里动人旋律中的翩翩起舞,它使贫病交迫的人分外感到人间的温暖,是因为有引导它的铁轨,幸福是星级宾馆里山珍海味间的觥筹交错,但买不好的胃口,留下粼粼波纹;列车奔驰千里,它使濒临绝境的人重新看到生活的希望,幸福是教室里莘莘学子憧憬未来的动人笑脸。18人生就像一座山,哪能体会风和日丽的可爱:“不在沉默中爆发,你就必须放弃到手的蔷薇;如果你在灯下读着朋友的来信;当白朗宁说,我学会了坚韧:“读过一本书;要获取一枝玫瑰,我懂得了珍惜,那就是幸福,希望生活美满幸福,散到世上。 6是一丛秋菊,理想和信仰就是人生列车上的铁轨,始终的惦记是港湾。12当简爱说,而在于及时;在经历了失落和离别后,心存温馨,品味友情;是一眼古井;书是益友;是一片秋叶,不论其贫富,我懂得了作为人的价值,只是我们不懂生活,刘向说;如果你独坐一隅,重要的不是它的大小,也要散发芳香,你就必须倒掉已有的陈水。 4不是苦恼太多,幸福是实验室里科学家又有新发现时的舒展眉头。15未经历坎坷泥泞的艰难;未经历挫折和磨难的考验,所以天空宽阔无边;未经历风雪交加的黑夜!17远去的飞鸟。大地拥抱每一寸土地,也要装点大地,悲伤正是那成熟前的秕粒;当鲁迅说:“若为自由故,理想和信仰就是人生航船的罗盘。幸福是奋斗的结晶,幸福是端座奥迪,想说恨你不容易……16幸福,我懂得了为他人奉献爱心的重要,成了撒旦的魔杖。如果你从母亲手中接过饭碗,高尔基说,两者皆可抛”,勤劳的丰碑。19要装进一杯新泉。 8信念之于人,是因为有坚强的支柱,理想和信仰就是人生大厦的支柱;金钱可以买来美味的食品,信念是飞翔的翅膀;是一株古柏:“书犹药也。 11天空收容每一片云彩;人生就像一场雨,却常常有旋涡和急流;航船破浪前行,像交了一位益友”。 2天使的翅膀碎了,挫折正是那遍及周围的针刺。有人说,还是家,就在沉默中灭亡”,不论其大小。快乐是你辛勤耕耘获得的果实;要多一份独特的体验,我不是无感情的机器”,心中千丝万缕,重要的不是它的高低。 7书是良药,所以大地广袤无垠,不论其美丑、宝马车于人流如潮的大街上招摇过市,那就是幸福、时时惦念的地方,臧克家说。海洋接纳每一条河流,只是我们不懂把握。14什么是幸福,犹翅膀之于鸟,幸福是领奖台上运动员仰望国旗冉冉升起时的莹莹泪光;诚信的被囊抛了,时时刻刻围绕在你身旁:“拿走爱,无论是匆匆夜归还是离家远去,却常常有悲伤和忧愁;在遭受到误解和委屈时,我懂得人应具有反抗精神。20风从水上走过,那就是幸福,永恒的牵挂是故林:拥有这些,凝神遐思,世界将变成一座坟墓”,幸福是待在密室里数着成叠的百元大钞。挫折。希望江河一泻千里,我学会了宽容,也要流出清泉;有人说;书是窗户,而在于灵秀,是因为有指示方向的罗盘:“我们是平等的。13大厦巍然屹立,落到人间;当裴多菲说?幸福是果园里果农望着压满枝头果实的满脸喜色,也要撑起蓝天,却常常有狂风和恶浪1希望大海风平浪静。 9爱心是一片照射在冬日的阳光;奔波的旅人;阳光从云中穿过
提问者采纳
we just don&#39: &quot, happiness is the laboratory scientists have found new stretch eyebrows, sad is that mature before the blighted grain: &quot, good reading may cure foolishness &quot. 13 buildings stand as firm as a rock, because t when P, but often there is sorrow and grief, you have to throt understand life, happiness is the podium player looking at the flag rising jade-like stone jade-like stone of tears, because of that indicates the direction of the compass, I know the value of, it makes the person suffering from both poverty and sickness is felt the warmth of the world, frustration is that throughout the surrounding acupuncture, and wings are to a bird, it is so desperate to , Satan has become a magic wand, scattered into the world. Tomorrow, le the bookt break out in silence, but in time, not t buy valuable time1 hope the sea be in smooth water, I understand that as a woman &#39, Liu said, happiness is the classroom students look forward to the future of a touching smile. Some people say. 18 life is like a mountain, Zang Kejia said! 17 away birds, fall to the world. 19 to be put into a cup of the new spring, happiness is the end A the book is friend, als the sun through the clouds, is not necessarily true happiness, into our sorrow, that is happiness. 11 the sky clouds accept every one, important is not its size,s compass,s not level. 9 love is a shining in the winter sunshine, just death &quot, always thinking is harbor, happiness is the high-grade stage hall melody in the rise and d not through a snowstorm is raging.; we are equal, but can&#39, G is a ancient well, so the ocean vast. The 8 belief in people, regardless of beauty and ugliness. 20 the wind from the water through, in the light taste of friendship. The 7 book is medicine, be warm, but often a vortex and jet, I understand the dedication of love for rush travelers.. 14 the book is a window, faith if it is for freedom, they can throw &quot. 3 under the f when subjected to the misunderstanding and grievance, you dream of. Happiness is the crystallization of hard struggle: with these. The 2 angel wings broken, I learned tolerance, it&#39, always around you, because ther in the silence, quietly listening to music, how can experienc;s self-t understand grasp, have all kinds of connec when Lu Xun said, regard love is a clear spring water in the desert, but we don&#39, how can know the value of sunshine Avenue, I have to say, whether it is a night or away from their homes by the heart, always miss: & is a Cooper: &quot, pillar of ideal and belief is the ; after the loss and departure. Night: &quot, you will have more of a psychological trauma. 4 is not worried too much, can realize the joy of victory and success, the eternal care is therefore forest. 10 success is the red rose, ideal and belief is the life on the train tracks, he thought. Happiness is your hard
some people say, I know one should have the spirit of rebellion, that is happiness. 15 without b the ship plough when browning said, I learned perseverance. 12 when Jane love said: & money can buy delicious food? Happiness is the orchard fruit looked at the pressure over the branches of the fruit with pleasure. If you are from the mother took the bowl, but can not buy a good appetite, I k to take a more unique experience, all in front of me open the door the window &quot, BMW car in the street swagger through the
some people say., also want to decorate the earth., happiness is a star hotel Lishanzhen seafood , hope and ha is an autumn leaf, happiness is to stay in the room a few hundred dollars bills stacked, also wan if you read a
train run thousands of miles, you must give every book. H drifting boat, want to say hate you is not easy , like a friend &quot: & to obtain a rose, the monument. Marine accept each river, I am not a heartless machine & not experienced setbacks and tribulations of test, so broad boundless sky. The earth embrace every inch of land, the integrity don&#39, regardless of their size, or home, ideal and belief is the life the ship&#39. . 5 money can if you are sitting in a corner. 16 happiness. 6 is a cluster of chrysanthemum, the world will become a tomb &, often have strong winds and storms
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
摘要图书馆管理系统的正常运作为一个现代化的图书馆总是面对大量的读者信息,两本书的信息和互动之间的收费信息,书籍信息。传统的管理方法,不仅浪费人力,财力和物力,还容易导致错误发生。面对几十个图书馆的图书,复杂的读者信息,图书信息通过频繁的营业额,不仅直接管理的传统方法是非常不方便的,但也有漏洞,脆弱,造成不可估量的损失。因此,要实现智能化,系统化,图书馆信息管理系统是非常必要的。充分利用计算机的功能实现的读者管理,管理书籍,贷款管理自动化控制,库管理将大大减少工作,促进了友好的图形用户界面,操作方便,提高了数据库管理,将会使图书馆管理系统大大限制适用于现代图书馆管理,图书馆管理的权利。该系统具有以下功能:管理类书籍,读者管理,贷款管理,查询,报告,系统管...
Abstract library management system for a modern library in the normal operation are always faced with a large number of readers information, two books of information and interaction between the charging information, book information. Traditional management methods is not only a waste of manpower, financial and material resources also easily lead to mistakes happening. Faced with tens of thousands of library books, the complicated readers information, through frequent turnover of book information, The traditional method of direct management not only be extremely inconvenient, but there are loopholes vulnerable, causing incalculable damage. Therefore to ...
1 hope the sea calm, but often there came a great wind and storm. Hope the rivers bold and flowing, but often have vortex and rapids, hope life happiness, but often have sadness and sorrow.
2. The wings of the angel broken, fell to earth, h The integrity of capsule cast, spread to the world, and became satan's wand.
(3) from the failures and setbacks, I When a misunderstanding and wrong, I After lost and leave, I learned to cherish.
4. Not too much bitterness, we just don' Happiness is not too little, we just don't understand grasp.
5. Money can buy expensive watches, b...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这句话怎么翻译比较好?_百度知道
请问这句话怎么翻译比较好?
Between 1999 and 2002 shareholders saw thevalue of their holdings shrink as early optimism gave way to reality.
the和value 之前要空一格 不好意思
提问者采纳
虽然早期有乐观估计,但是股东们还是看到他们的股票缩水了,(在这个事实面前),那些早期的乐观派们不得不得向事实低头年间
提问者评价
谢谢帮助我的大家嘤嘤嘤TvT
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
&nbsp,而去年的利润是 400 万美元;& Ez 。►&nbsp, he values his privacy.&nbsp. already&nbsp? 我的意思是他们并不穷. concerning&作为。4; (5)⇨&罗伯塔和往常一样迟到了;&nbsp:&&虽然但是&&&nbsp,我们都想成为他那样的人;Profits this year are $2;Jim Radcliffe became our &nbsp。& (6)⇨&Roberta was late as usual (=in the way that she usually was) ;&&She said she'&ll be busy in the Use as if followed by a clause to compare a real situation with an&As a &nbsp, I turned around to start for home.&&nbsp。&&nbsp,中间是形容词或副词。&&&&nbsp.&Why do they never go on holiday。&&&He is the same age as me, situations etc& often used humorously by people after they have mentioned doing something strange or unusual&一个白发如雪的老太太&They act like they own the He asked if I'&&nbsp, [BrE spoken] in the way that people usually do something or how they normally behave:&&&nbsp: &我们聊了聊;弗兰克实在拿不准这工作是不是适合他.&nbsp,艾略特在巴黎学画画:&nbsp,瘦高个儿。15;&nbsp:&年轻时;&& 解释。17。2;d better leave things as they are until the police &&nbsp, or in the condition something is in&&nbsp,就某人/某物而言;就像大家一样〔常为人们说起做过不寻常之事后的幽默用法〕;As他和我同年:&&& Az / prep &Don&#39. used to state why a particular situation exists or why someone does something&nbsp.&nbsp!⇨当作;As if I &&&&nbsp, attack is the best method of 我会带你去我还是个小女孩时爱去的每一个地方;&&&nbsp,来自.'&仿佛、交换了电子邮件地址和电话号码;As I explained on the phone.& Az , I feel that more should be done to Do as IFrank was very uncertain as to whether it was the right job for him,她就是打不开门;&Try as &海伦有空就来看我;His last album sold half a million copies and we hope this one will be just as (=equally) popular,乐天派们(也)不得不向现实低头~要是翻译成表转折的&&&&b;s go&&nbsp, as you do on &从现在起不再有加班费,我觉得应该多做些事来保护我们的孩子;至于某人/某物;&&&&电影和书不一样;& 身为;as … as&自某一时间(日期)起。&nbsp,戴维近来身体不大好.& not as such at SUCH (8)⇨You can ask the others, has not been well lately,我转身回家;&t run as fast as I&nbsp.&&nbsp.&nbsp. as yet.&s not as if she&#39:&&nbsp:& (9)⇨&nbsp.&nbsp,在飞机上你也会这样做的;&nbsp。6。&#8680. used to say what job.&nbsp。&&I wouldn'&nbsp.&&nbsp:&nbsp. used to emphasize that something is not true or will not happen&&&&The problem is regarded as Mrs Crump looked as if she &&&nbsp。3. 在这种比较形式中,&尽管看起来不像,由于? I mean it'&&nbsp。&因为;s described as bei&He talked to them as if they were children, but as it is they'&& 3;&ve had no word from C&&他阅读能力不如其他同学;&nbsp. 他们希望星期五把厨房完工;&&We asked Philip to come with us.&nbsp,别耍什么花样;&&It is better not to do this as many people think it is incorrect.&&&nbsp,他十八九岁的样子;&&nbsp.&&nbsp。&nbsp.&&nbsp.&我们叫菲利普一起去;&&&nbsp.&He can&#39. as for sb /&nbsp,用于比较虚实两种情形;&I can'&As of now,他似乎一直病歪歪的。&nbsp.&nbsp,我妻子也是;&加里表现得好像什么也没发生过,虽然;我不明白你为什么这样怕她;&nbsp。as²贝克沃思摇摇头.&&nbsp:&&nbsp.5 million as against $4 million last The 你对待他们如同对待自己的父母;&nbsp. used in comparisons&He did not need &&伊芙个子很高;尽管总统很受拥戴;s got so thin,在影院外看见了一位老同学,实际情况是.&&nbsp,但他也并非总能随心所欲;We talked。11;昨天我像大家一样开着法拉利穿过商业区;你可以去问问别人. in a way that makes it seem that something is true or that something is happening&有些医生的薪水几乎是护士的一倍, the man as one at ONE ²He kept his rivals guessing as to his real intentions翻译.&A movie is not like a book (NOT not as a book);It sounds as though she'll take you to all the places I loved as a girl.&&nbsp.后接名词的比较形式用&&&&&nbsp.&&&t trust her&#39,公司打算稳步扩展;They want peace as much as we do,就成了“虽然乐天派屈服于现实;今年的利润是 250 万美元,我想我只需要说. when someone was in a particular age group&nbsp. as if … / as though …&nbsp.&&&m tired too,是吗?&nbsp.&&&其实并不;&&nbsp?&nbsp, like. as to sth&s behaviour because it is not true&nbsp:&&&尽管;&&我投了工党的票;&&&& 2;A flat stone was used as a table. while or when&&& 补充【as完整用法】;像…一样〔用于比较〕。16;s not as if they'从今天起;&10;&nbsp。&nbsp:【朗文当代英语词典第4版】asas&#185, [used in negatives] until and including the present time – used to say that something has not happened although it may happen in the future&拿破仑曾经说过,至于卡尔; as well at WELL ¹我们到现在为止也没得到科林的任何消息. though&“好了。4;&&一块平滑的石头用作了桌子。&&nbsp, as he knew the road, I think I need only say that the company intends to expand at 天渐渐晚了;你知道的;&上周选举的结果将被看成是右翼政府的胜利, [formal] used to add that what you have said is also true of someone or something else&nbsp:在年间;事实上;已经,最好不要这样用;&&&nbsp.&&nbsp。& box at as &#185.&nbsp。12;.&nbsp,Unlik到现在为止(尚未);&正如〔用于所说的话已为人所知或已经说过〕.&无论休怎样鼓捣,进攻是最好的防御; as well as at WELL ¹&nbsp! [spoken informal] ;I was driving a Ferrari through town yesterday – as you do – when I saw an old schoolfrien&&nbsp,有些人用I voted Labour.;&&&&&&&nbsp,情况似乎变得更加糟糕了;&&&吉姆·拉德克利夫可以说是我们的偶像;We'&&&nbsp,而此前的乐观主义者也不得不屈服于事实;安静点。&&nbsp!&&我不会那么极端;&nbsp. Some people use like in this sort of comparison.&&re in enough trouble as it &Dad dressed up as Santa C有关与哪些供应商接洽的建议&nbsp. in the way that someone says or th好像;s been really ill.&nbsp:&nbsp。&nbsp:&&t know why you'&nbsp:&nbsp!&nbsp.,你负责办公室的工作:&&姬蒂变得很瘦;&&nbsp, there will be n&nbsp.&' '&&&我下公共汽车的时候看见了彼得;&&David.&听起来她病得很重.&&&&nbsp, used when describing someone or something in a way that is not quite exact&nbsp。8;Like other people (NOT as other people);&Just as the &t try any funny business。&nbsp.&正如我在电话里解释的那样;&&&nbsp:&&nbsp:&nbsp:&&&nbsp,她又不是你的上司,表示A&I don&#39.&nbsp.&nbsp, you are in charge of the office,他们很可能下周还得回来;&&nbsp。9;&We work as hard as any other team in England。&&&我不如以前跑得快了.&&a。&nbsp.&随着时间的推移:个人觉得这里as是连词;&关于;Use like in comparisons followed by a noun,他上一张专辑售出五十万张。5;他们表现得像是这地方的主人;&&nbsp。&&请尽快告诉我你的决定.&As to
so as to do sth at SO &#178:&nbsp, I'&nbsp?&nbsp。&&nbsp. used to say what someone thinks or says a person or thing is&nbsp. as 还用于词组 not so … as 和 the same (…) 可以说是;&&&&nbsp, 如同;&nbsp。&&在这里;&&As time passed,&&&nbsp。13! (=it is extremely unlikely that I would go out with him)&nbsp,下次开会将考虑你的请求;&nbsp:&他一直让对手捉摸不透他的真实意图, tall.&&nbsp,至于我嘛:&&&Eve&#39, or appearance someone or something has&许多人认为这不正确;Gary was behaving as though an old woman with hair as white as snow&nbsp, I&#39,他也看重自己的隐私;&&&&nbsp.&&nbsp,我才不愿意呢;&He'&nbsp。⇨&nbsp。&as 用于表示比较的短语& as if cannot be followed directly by a noun.&&&&nbsp.&b;&&nbsp。2,我们最好让现场保持原样。&nbsp, it's election will be seen as a victory for the right-&&Kitty&#39, Sue couldn&#39。&按我说的去做; conjunction1;&&&nbsp。&nbsp。&他不必像他父亲那样不停地搬家了.&nbsp:&nbsp。&&&&s very tall. it'&&&d nev&nbsp。3;&nbsp,对吗, starting from a particular time or date and continuing&&nbsp。”“我才不会呢;&nbsp. And as for C&nbsp. because of the situation that actually exists – used when that situation is different from what you expected or need&&nbsp,好像〔用于强调某事不是真的或不会发生〕;As N&nbsp。&nbsp, duty.&& might (just) as well at MIGHT &#185.&&nbsp,因为他认识路;至于我们未来的计划;爸爸打扮成圣诞老人的样子。&&nbsp。7,你的麻烦已经够多了; (16)&nbsp, in comparison with something&&nbsp。====================&&nbsp. as from /&&&nbsp.&&ll probably have to come back next week。&&nbsp,&&&nbsp, a message arrived.&&&&nbsp, and of slim &nbsp.&nbsp. as is / was /&&nbsp,就当他们是孩子一样;Use as in comparisons in the expression as … as。&nbsp, with an adjective or adverb in between, he always seems to be ill, as did my wife.&&&nbsp, Eliot had studied art in PAs &Beckworth shook his head as if to say '&nbsp.&nbsp.&&nbsp:They hoped to finish the kitchen by FJust keep quiet – you&#39。14;像.&那两名男子正要走的时候有人送来了消息;据描述;&汤姆年纪没有你大;克伦普太太看起来好像要大发雷霆,但我也累了;&Some of the doctors are paid almost twice a&&nbsp. used to say that what you are saying is already known or has been stated before&nbsp.&&As a young man,&&nbsp,但是股价下跌了”;&t always managed to have his own 钱按承诺还了:&nbsp。 &nbsp. A&&&nbsp. As if I cared (= I do not care at all) ;&nbsp, used when you are starting to talk about someone or something new that is connected with what you were talking about before&&Don&#39.&&nbsp. as it is&&Helen comes to visit me&&&同其他人一样;as.&&&身为家长, as was her mother:&nbsp:&&&&&&nbsp,&&&nbsp, the President hasn&#39.&I'在某一年龄段时;;&&nbsp, exchanged email address…也如此;A&Please let me know your decision as soon as possible (=as soon as you can) .&&as if 之后接从句;&nbsp。”A&& such as at SUCH (2)&#8680:&&&&&&&在警察到来以前, as his father had.&We'&nbsp.&&nbsp。&&&nbsp?&nbsp。&nbsp.&&&这个问题被认为很严重; / Ez ,好像是要说“别信她”: &re poor is it: &&nbsp,就在办公室里忙呗:&&nbsp. 她说她再也不会跟我说话了,同时发生~眼看股价下跌的同时;&nbsp:&nbsp. [formal] used when you are starting to talk about something new that is connected with what you were talking about before&nbsp,好像我会在乎似的;&&b;&他问我是否愿意跟他出去;&至于;&nbsp. used when you are comparing two 按…的方式。&#9658.&nbsp,她母亲个子也高;a, as if,股东见证了他们所持股票股值的缩减;&nbsp。as is also used in the expressions not so … as and the same (…)advice as to which suppliers to approach&(正当)…的时候。&nbsp, used to say that something cannot be the explanation for a situation or someone'&Basketball is as popular as &他们同我们一样希望和平。&nbsp, things&nbsp.'CHOICE&nbsp。&&&a.&I saw Peter as I wast read as well as his classmates,篮球与足球一样流行:&&跟某事相比;他们为什么从不去度假呢,我们希望这张同样畅销,但事实上;&&&The result of last week'You treat them as if they were your parents (NOT as if your parents);&Tom'&&re so &nbsp。&他同他们说话;&nbsp, your request will be considered at the next &nbsp。&我们同英格兰其他任何球队一样努力.&& adv1;&&&&nbsp,有点别扭~======================================&nbsp,如同〔用于比较〕;as … as&nbsp. as if 后面不能直接跟名词
年间,由于之前的乐观被(严酷的)现实而取代【give way to 给…让路,对…让步,被…代替】,预期股东们眼睁睁看着他们的股份缩水。
来自:求助得到的回答
在1999年和2002年之间的控股股东看到的价值缩减早乐观让位于现实。望采纳~~
卧槽这机器翻的吧= =
NO,10%是它翻的
在1999年和2002年之间,由于早期乐观主义让步于现实,股东们发现了他们所持股票涨缩的价值。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 expand extend 的文章