That boy is my uncie's son奇妙的同义词是什么句是什么?

1.My bike is broken,so I wanlk to school today.(改为同义句)I go to school ( ) ( ) today.2.Unusual,worry ,lucky用所给词的适当形式填空(1)( ),Mrs King found his son at last.(2)That boy is different from others.He is ( ) and quiote creative.(3)Jack looks ( )._百度作业帮
1.My bike is broken,so I wanlk to school today.(改为同义句)I go to school ( ) ( ) today.2.Unusual,worry ,lucky用所给词的适当形式填空(1)( ),Mrs King found his son at last.(2)That boy is different from others.He is ( ) and quiote creative.(3)Jack looks ( ).
I go to school ( ) ( ) today.2.Unusual,worry ,lucky用所给词的适当形式填空(1)( ),Mrs King found his son at last.(2)That boy is different from others.He is ( ) and quiote creative.(3)Jack looks ( ).
1.My bike is broken, so
I go to school on foot today.(on foot表示方式副词短语)2.Luckily,Mrs King found his son at last. (”幸运地”,此处填副词)3.That boy is different from others.He is unusual(不寻常的) and quite creative4.Jack looks worried.(look是系动词,所以用worry的形容词形式worried,系动词如:am ,are,is,feel,look等词后面接形容词希望你学习进步
I go to school on foot today.1.Luckily2.unusual3.worried
1.I go to school (on) (foot) today.2.(Luckily),Mrs King found his son at last.3.That boy is different from others.He is (unusual) and quite creative.4.Jack looks (worried).
1 on foot2 Luckily
您可能关注的推广回答者:She is an old woman.(改为复数形式)Look out of the window.(改为否定句)That man is (Kate's) uncle.(对括号内部分提问)They're my brother.(改为一般疑问句)(The boy in blue) is my son.(对括号内部分提问)把下列句子翻译成英文.1.苏珊_百度作业帮
She is an old woman.(改为复数形式)Look out of the window.(改为否定句)That man is (Kate's) uncle.(对括号内部分提问)They're my brother.(改为一般疑问句)(The boy in blue) is my son.(对括号内部分提问)把下列句子翻译成英文.1.苏珊
Look out of the window.(改为否定句)That man is (Kate's) uncle.(对括号内部分提问)They're my brother.(改为一般疑问句)(The boy in blue) is my son.(对括号内部分提问)把下列句子翻译成英文.1.苏珊是第6小学的一名新生.2.床上有一本故事书.那是给丹尼的.3.海伦是她家唯一的孩子.4.你知道他的电话号码吗?5.这是一张多么漂亮的邮票啊!填写所缺单词.wr()te clo()()es w()()t t()()let t()()np()()se
they're old womendon't look out of the windowWhose uncle is that man?Are they your brothers?Which is your son?Susan is a new student in No.6 Primary SchoolThere's a storybook on the bed .It's for DannyHelen is the only child in her familyDo you know his phone number?What a beautiful stamp!writeclotheswaittoiletthinpurse
wr(I)te clo(T)(H)es w(A)(N)t t()()let t()()n p()()se
很弱智的说啊。。。。。
She is an old woman.(改为复数形式) they are old womenLook out of the window.(改为否定句) don't look out of the windowThat man is (Kate's) uncle.(对括号内部分提问) whose uncle is that manThe...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:初一半期英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
初一半期英语试题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢boy,to,her,my,son,uncl’s,is,the,next 连词成句_百度知道
boy,to,her,my,son,uncl’s,is,the,next 连词成句
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
学习进步、快乐The boy next to her is my uncle&#39.靠近她的那个男孩是我叔叔的儿子;s son。希望对你有所帮助
您好!My uncle's son is the boy next to her.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy.As agreed with the baby’s mother,who prefers to have her identity kept confidential,my son will be under my exclusive guardianship.No further information will be provided on t_百度作业帮
英语翻译It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy.As agreed with the baby’s mother,who prefers to have her identity kept confidential,my son will be under my exclusive guardianship.No further information will be provided on t
It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy.As agreed with the baby’s mother,who prefers to have her identity kept confidential,my son will be under my exclusive guardianship.No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.
伴随着一个极大的喜悦和感动,我宣布我最近已经成为一个男婴的爸爸. 已经同意了想要保持秘密身份的孩他妈,我的儿子会在我单独的监护下. 此事的其他信息无可奉告,并且我要求所有人完全尊重我(与我的孩子)的权利与隐私,至少是在如此个人的事情上.
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 奇妙的同义词是什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信