lucy hot yes/hot 下面应答yes什么

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?允儿在台上回答yes or no ,台下少女时代其他人坐着的综艺节目是什么?_百度知道
允儿在台上回答yes or no ,台下少女时代其他人坐着的综艺节目是什么?
前段是允儿回答台上台下形象是否一致的问题。
提问者采纳
youku:40开始.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XMjIyNzE4ODAw.youku://v101111 SBS 深夜的TV演艺 现在是少女时代<a href="http://v.com/v_show/id_XMjIyNzE4ODAw.html允儿那段从07
其他类似问题
少女时代的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
有可能是Happy together
是不是少时都穿着粉红色的衣服 而且好像去浴室的装扮?
091208_想象PLUS.少女时代
有截图吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我回答下列口试问题_百度知道
帮我回答下列口试问题
6, health or wealth.Make sure that every windows is closed? Why. You ask her two questions.You want to buy a coat in the shop. You ask her、即兴演讲(每个话题至少讲6句话)[句子不要太复杂] 29. 24.Let`s go and have some ice cream, Let me buy one for you? 17.I`m turning off the light. 三.Would you prefer to take public transportation or to own a private car, I have broke a glass.How do the sports shoes fit you. 4.You are visiting you friend Susan in hospital.You and Jane are discussing the TV play you watched last night, OK. 23、对下列各情景分别问2个相关问题 19?(查资料? Why.What is the location of your high school?(乘公共交通工具) 31.Who is your favourate sports hero.One of your friends has just learned to swim during the holiday、看新闻.My TV set is out of order. 28? 8.You`d better not be late for class again. You ask the shop assistant、网络游戏) 34. Ask two questions about the photo. 20? 2: 27: 25.You are learning how to make a cake. 7.Ask him two questions.What`s the matter with you? 10.Do you think it good or bad for teenagers to study abroad?(减肥不要过分) 32.You are buying a new computer. You ask your mother.You are an assistant and ask him two questions, something good or something bad.Shall I take the bus or the subway to Shanghai Railway Station? 二? 12? 30.Sorry to bother you with so many questions.Don`t sit on that chair, It`s broken.Sorry.I think you really need a holiday.What`s more important.Here comes a shop assistant and she asked you.What does the Internet bring us.What do you think of some young girls who go on a diet without paying attention to their health.How are you getting along with you English study, What shall I do?(我对补课持反对意见) 33? 3.I`m sorry to have lost you pen?(四平路999号) 13. 11.Jack is at McDonald`s.Your friend Mary is going to study abroad, I really must be off now.What`s you opinion about taking extra lessons after school, mum. Ask two questions? 14.What about going to the newly opened shopping center: 22.Peter is showing you a photo of his family、 快速应答 1. Ask your teacher two question about the requirements?Why. 18.Well: 26. 9? 15. 21. 16.How do you like the coffee here.You look tired? 35一.You have been asked to give a speech in the class、网聊. 5
提问者采纳
s Michael Jordan. It is the hot-bed of many crimes and wrong doings especially among young guys?(四平路999号)Number999 of Siping Road.4.You are visiting you friend Susan in hospital、对下列各情景分别问2个相关问题 19.I think you really need a holiday: How can I get in touch with you when my computer has something wrong.The Internet world is filled with violence and harmful material. 11. When did this phone been taken.9. So as to take better advans go.What do you think of some young girls who go on a diet without paying attention to their health, and is considered to be the best basketball superstar around the world?(减肥不要过分)From the point of my view.18.What does the Is all right.We can get pace with the world and know the outside world in our own homes.First.What`s you opinion about taking extra lessons after school.You are an assistant and ask him two questions. You ask her.You and Jane are discussing the TV play you watched last night? Nothing serious.But on the other side, with health we can achieve our life goals and fs environmental stress.OK.10, no exception of the Internet.二.Who is your favourate sports hero?Do you have a promotion?How much cream do I need.How do you like the coffee here.7, indeed,ll check it.If most of us take public transportation、网聊, it harms their health badly、即兴演讲(每个话题至少讲6句话)[句子不要太复杂] 29, with health we can make money, I didn&#39, What shall I do? Yes.What is the location of your high school.26?What is you size? Ok. 34, people on earth are getting closer?三;t sleep well last night? Why. That&#39.As the deepening of the globalization, he performed many spectacular moments for his fans and of course he is the nightmire to his rivals, Let me buy one for you. That&#39. Ask two questions.35.You look tired: How do I prepare for making a cake? Go ahead, It`s broken. Thanks.Being on diet can induce a series of healthy problems.How long shall I conduct the speech?Im making profress, I promise not to be late again?Why.How do the sports shoes fit you.20;s all right, we can put words into action to improve the environment and help to ease our country&#39, I have broke a glass. Yd like to take public transportation, OK、 快速应答 1.Sorry to bother you with so many questions.3.Being a social person?22?What about the topics, let&#39?(我对补课持反对意见) I definitely rejected such doings.You are buying a new computer.8.You are learning how to make a cake.What`s name.To ourselves.15.Here comes a shop assistant and she asked you?How much is the tuition. Anyhow?24. We shall spend time with our family and keep balance in our everyday life.You`d better not be late for class again, no matter you are fat or not, I really must be off now.During his career?How many meters can you swim. You ask the shop assistant. We can enjoy the happiness with our families and be able to keep robust. 31. Ask two questions about the photo. I&#39.I`m turning off the light?What shall I do if there were some compliants.You want to buy a coat in the shop, the public transportation is really quite convenient and it costs less. 32.5.14.Don`t sit on that chair. How do you feel when you are swimming?27: What colour do you like. Ask your teacher two question about the requirements?What do you think about the lines.We can surf online to have fun and get abundant information from Internet, such as disorder in our bodies and losing our apetite gradually? Just reset it, we have a lot of things to do besides studying.He helps to make the sport more popular and more influenced? 28, the Internet really brings about some negtive impact.How are you getting along with you English study.Would you prefer to take public transportation or to own a private car.Make sure that every windows is closed, I&#39: wealth is more important than health.He is a legend.As the development the contruction of the infranstructure.Ask him two questions.Shall I take the bus or the subway to Shanghai Railway Station.Second? Why?Who is that man between m sorry.Peter is showing you a photo of his family. 13.Well, we need to get to know foreign people and their culture.33? Put into an old saying, health or wealth.One of your friends has just learned to swim during the holiday、网络游戏) Everything has its two sides? Taking a bus is the better choice. Do you remember the hero&#39.My TV set is out of order.People can lose weight by exercises as well and there is no doubt that it is the best way to be fit. You ask her two questions. Sounds great.What about going to the newly opened shopping center, be careful of the breken glasses.6.Everyone needs a balanced and regular diet everyday.Your friend Mary is going to study abroad、看新闻, it has been proved that all study and no play makes Jack a dull boy. What shall I do first when I get to the shop in the morning? My teacher says I&#39?(查资料.Ss ok.I`m sorry to have lost you pen? See you next time.23, being fit is foundamental to our daily life, no need to do that, something good or something bad. Yes.You have been asked to give a speech in the class. 16.What`s the matter with you: Which country are you going to study?(乘公共交通工具)I&#39? It tastes special.30, it a great means to broaden our horizons and get a overall image of the world. 21.That&#39.The reasons are numerous, perfect. 17?25.Jack is at McDonald`s.2.12.Do you think it good or bad for teenagers to study abroad一.Let`s go and have some ice cream? It&#39.Then
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I will check it. So as to take better advantage of this process.9. Everyone needs a balanced and regular diet everyday, and is considered to be the best basketball superstar around the world, no matter you are fat or not?Are you going to take out、看新闻;t matter. The Internet world is filled with violence and harmful material,money is not everything, we have a lot of things to do besides studying?21. Ask your teacher two question about the requirements.One of your friends has just learned to swim during the holiday? Very well. It is the hot-bed of many crimes and wrong doings especially among young guys.All in all?(减肥不要过分) From the point of my view.13?(四平路999号) No. But on the other side. How do you feel like? Why? How long will it take?26?
good taste.You`d better not be late for class again, It`s broken. No more things like that, I really must be off now.31. We can surf online to have fun and get abundant information from Internet. Being on diet can induce a series of healthy problems? I think health is more important.30.12.16, could you please stay for another couple of hours, What shall I do?27;s TV play, I won&#39.Who is your favourate sports hero, people on earth are getting closer? Why.What is the location of your high school? It&#39.I think you really need a holiday. As the deepening of the globalization, he performed many spectacular moments for his fans and of course he is the nightmire to his rivals.Sorry to bother you with so many questions.You are an assistant and ask him two questions.Ask him two questions. 35. 11?How much does it cost. You ask her two questions.Let`s go and have some ice cream. ok7. 32. Who are the one on the left hand? It is good definitely.二.Make sure that every window is closed?Why? Oh: What can I do for you.Thank you for your advice.What do you think of some young girls who go on a diet without paying attention to their health.4: Could you show me the lastest model of a computer.First of all.You are visiting you friend Susan in hospital.How do you like the coffee here.Jack is at McDonald`s, mum. Anyhow?23?How many people are t. We shall spend time with our family and keep balance in our everyday life. You ask her.You look tired. You ask the shop assistant.There are several reasons as follows?How do you like the sport. To ourselves? Just so so. Ask two questions? May I ask for preparing for it for a while.What does the Internet bring us.You are buying a new computer. 33.What`s the matter with you. People can lose weight by exercises as well and there is no doubt that it is the best way to be fit.I`m sorry to have lost you pen. During his career?25: Where are you going to study,without health, it harms their health badly.What`s more important? I have something wrong with my ear?20.Here comes a shop assistant and she asked you.You and Jane are discussing the TV play you watched last night.And you have to pay attention to your car. Being a social person. Thanks. That&#39.6?How can I make a cake by myself?28. How about the last night&#39. Ask two questions about the photo?24, the Internet really brings about some negtive impact.What`s you opinion about taking extra lessons after school.How are you getting along with you English study, it has been proved that all study and no play makes Jack a dull boy. He helps to make the sport more popular and more influenced?三.
34, OK?(乘公共交通工具) I would prefer to take public transportation.999 Si Pi Rd.Well, wealth will lose you. He is a legend, owning a private car cost you a lot of money: May I ask you a question?
up to you3, you will not be able to get the wealth,if you don&#39, health or wealth.10、即兴演讲(每个话题至少讲6句话)[句子不要太复杂] 29? Go and get it repaired.15, we need to get to know foreign people and their culture?(查资料;t have health.First. You ask your mother. We can get pace with the world and know the outside world in our own homes.Sorry. Where havs all right?(我对补课持反对意见) I definitely rejected such doings? What kind of term of payment will you pay for.8. No. 5.What about going to the newly opened shopping center, such as disorder in our bodies and losing our apetite gradually.You have been asked to give a speech in the class, no exception of the Internet, something good or something bad.You want to buy a coat in the shop? Thanks、网络游戏) Everything has its two sides, I have broke a glass. May I help you.17, Let me buy one for you.You are learning how to make a cake.And the last but not the least.18、网聊.Don`t sit on that chair.Peter is showing you a photo of his family.I`m turning off the light.How do the sports shoes fit you. Could you show me the requirements. I think there are several reasons as follows.2.Would you prefer to take public transportation or to own a private car, it a great means to broaden our horizons and get a overall image of the world?22. It doesn&#39. Second?14、对下列各情景分别问2个相关问题 19.Your friend Mary is going to study abroad?Are you getting better now.Shall I take the bus or the subway to Shanghai Railway Station.My TV set is out of order.Do you think it good or bad for teenagers to study abroad1;s Michael Jordan, I think wealth is not so important than health? that sounds great
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 lucy hot yes 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信