英文达人秀英文翻译请来翻译下面的句子

请各位英语达人给翻译一下下面的句子谢谢。请各位大人帮帮忙吧,我一定会追加分的_百度知道
请各位英语达人给翻译一下下面的句子谢谢。请各位大人帮帮忙吧,我一定会追加分的
我一定会追加分的,享受人生的个体意识,古希腊文学中的神具有自由奔放,又有困难面前又有艰苦卓越百折不挠的精神。请各位大人帮帮忙吧,独立不羁,
提问者采纳
古希腊文学中的神具有自由奔放,,享受人生的个体意识,独立不羁,又有困难面前又有艰苦卓越百折不挠的精神。The gods in the ancient Greek literature have the individual sense of enjoying abundant liberty, uninhibited independence and life pleasure as well as the indomitable spirit in face of difficulty and hardship,
提问者评价
谢谢,相信专家的。嘿嘿
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
其他2条回答
enjoys the life individual consciousness,s god has freely bold, independent uninhibited,In the ancient Greece literature&#39, also has in front of the difficulty also to have the difficult remarkable indomitable spirit,,
上面那个不好。都没结构,等20分钟我给你翻。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人帮忙翻译下句子!在线等_百度知道
请英语达人帮忙翻译下句子!在线等
从投资决策、优化设计、控制变更、建坜葑蜜纷楝断描煞磨汲材选用等方面浅析了工程建设项目的成本控制。
这个句子帮忙翻译成英语!
提问者采纳
From the investment decision-making, optimize the design, control changes, building磁丈瓣蒙只铝镑诈贝去 materials selection, etc. Analysis of the construction project cost control.
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
从投资决策、优化设计、控制变更、建材选用等方面浅析了工程建设项目的成本控制。From the investment decision-making, optimize the design, control changes, building materials selection, etc. Analysis of the construction project cost control.
参考资料:
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人11行短句译中文,拒绝翻译器举报乱答,不懂就迅速离开
请英语达人11行短句译中文,拒绝翻译器举报乱答,不懂就迅速离开 50
补充:Today my happiness is to the one who lightened up my world.I wont hide my passion, I'll show it to all the people.Welcome, I welcome the person who sweetened my life.And made my world prettier.His laughter came to me.And from then I've been optimistic.He's the one I relaxed to in this world and felt safe with.When my eyes look at him, my soul forgets itself.People envy their years.In the minute and the year.All except me, my life started from tonight.仅限英语达人及高手来一行一句手翻中文英语11句,新手菜鸟请快离开禁止回答切记请以诚回答用心手翻中文通顺通俗必采纳,恳求文采好的英语达人纯手翻中文仅限采纳率28.0%或以上的高手来回答,严厉举报刷分灌水捣乱敷衍乱答禁止翻译器翻译器一律不算数,渣翻乱译无法采纳,注意不是英语达人高手级别就不要逞强捣乱
Today my happiness is to the one wholightened up my world.今天的幸福归功于那燃亮我生命之人.I wont hide my passion, I'll show it to allthe people.再不会把我的感情埋藏, 我要向世人宣布.Welcome, I welcome the person who sweetenedmy life.我欢迎, 我感谢那令我生活甜如蜜之人And made my world prettier.他, 把我的世界变的美丽His laughter came to me.他, 带着笑脸来会我.And from then I've been optimistic.他, 让我尝到乐观的味道.He's the one I relaxed to in this world andfelt safe with.他, 给了我一既轻松亦安全的国度When my eyes look at him, my soul forgetsitself.看着我的心神已喜的乱飞&&&&&&&&&&&& People envy their years.世人羡慕我能有他.In the minute and the year.此刻, 今后All except me, my life started from tonight.只我一人能与他展新生.
的感言:当代劳模!所有人都应该向你学习!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家爱词霸404页面
杯具了,服务器出错啦:(
秒钟后将为您跳转到}

我要回帖

更多关于 捕鱼达人 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信