Why Would I EverWhy Would I Ever 能在qq空间音乐链接地址用的链接

why would i ever空间链接_百度知道
why would i ever空间链接
提问者采纳
您好,很高兴为您解答。已为您提供可用空间链接,点击下载,然后复制里面我发的链接,添加背景音乐即可。提问者下载无需财富值。音乐设置完成后,请关闭空间,然后再次打开,链接方可生效。如若满意,请点击【采纳为满意回答】,如若还有问题,请点击【追问】希望我的回答对您有所帮助,望采纳!& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & ~ O(∩_∩)O~
提问者评价
非常感谢你
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Why Would I Ever - Paula DeAnda 求这首歌的空间链接。_百度知道
Why Would I Ever - Paula DeAnda 求这首歌的空间链接。
提问者采纳
已通过百度hi发送给你哈~请查看右上角闪动的数字提醒~如需邮箱发送,请追问留下QQ~满意请及时采纳并点击赞同~您的支持是我最大的动力!!谢谢!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
空间链接的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Why would i ever 中英文歌词 全部!_百度知道
Why would i ever 中英文歌词 全部!
Why would i ever 中英文歌词 详细、全部!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
why would i ever, why would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youwhy would i ever, why would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youwait a minute babytell me what’s up latelyi been knowin you too longwhy you hidin somethingthought we was through with frontini can tell that something’s wronghow could you even think thatchorus:why would i everwhy would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving you (somebody say)why would i everbaby i’d nevercuz i just wouldn’t know how to get through (somebody say)cuz you put together every piece of meand baby you…you know exactly what i need to be (talk to me)why would i ever, why would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youwait a minute hold upjsaid when you rolled upyou was yellin off the chainget mad when i can’t make timeshoulda known that i’m on my grindbabe you know it’s all in your brainnow we been through some problemstrust me we can solve themwe got too mjuch in it to loseyou’ve always been my best friendstop placin your bets whenbaby i not leaving youchorustell me why did you ever questionquestion everything we stand for)between us (we got that)have you seen us (we got that love)we got that love
其他类似问题
中英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我看下这个背景曲_百度知道
提问者采纳
Sam Watters
Why Would I Ever◆Why would i ever◆◆why would i ever why would i ever究竟为什么why would i ever think of leaving you为什么我要考虑是否要离你而去呢why would i ever, why would i ever究竟为什么why would i ever think of leaving you为什么我要考虑是否要离你而去呢◆wait a minute baby等一会 宝贝tell me what’s up lately告诉我最近你怎么样I been knowing you too long我们认识很久了why you hiding something你为什么要掩饰一些事情thought we was through with fronting认为我们已经结束?i can tell that something’s wrong我看得出有些不对劲how could you even think that你怎么会那么想呢I wouldn’t have your back我得不到你的支持It’s me and you against the world你和我不顾别人的反对No matter what we go through不管我们经历了什么I’mma always roll with you我会一直和你在一起 和你共同努力I promise I will be your girl我向你保证我会成为你的女人◆why would i ever why would i ever究竟为什么why would i ever think of leaving you (somebody say)为什么我要考虑是否要离开你呢(有个声音在说)why would i ever究竟为什么baby I’d never宝贝 我决不会那么做cuz I just wouldn’t know how to get through (somebody say)因为我不知道怎么才能熬过没有你的生活(有个声音在说)cuz you put together every piece of me因为是你将支离破碎的我拼凑完整and baby you…you know exactly what i need to be (talk to me)宝贝 你清楚知道我要成为什么样的人(和我好好谈谈吧)◆why would i ever, why would i ever究竟为什么why would i ever think of leaving you为什么我要考虑是否要离你而去呢wait a minute hold up等一等 保持平静I said when you rolled up我说当你出现在我面前you was yelling off the chain失控地大叫的时候get mad when i can’t make time当我无法腾出时间陪你的时候 你就会很生气shoulda known that I’m on my grind早该知道我也在努力啊babe you know it’s all in your brain宝贝 你知道这都是你的想法now we been through some problems现在我们遇到了一些问题trust me we can solve them相信我 我们可以解决我们之间的问题we got too much in it to lose我们失去的太多了you’ve always been my best friend你一直都是我最好的朋友stop placing your bets when不要再打赌了baby I not leaving you宝贝 我不会离开你◆tell me why did you ever question告诉我为什么你总爱问问题question everything we stand for什么都要问between us (we got that)我们之间(我们拥有…)have you seen us (we got that love)你难道没看见我们俩 (我们拥有爱情)we got that love我们拥有爱情【重复同上】◆why would i ever why would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving you (somebody say)why would i everbaby I’d nevercuz I just wouldn’t know how to get through (somebody say)cuz you put together every piece of meand baby you…you know exactly what i need to be (talk to me)why would i ever, why would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving you◆I’m not leaving youNo I’m not leaving you我不会离开你的I won’t leave you in the cold我不会让你孤零零一个人I’m not leaving youI’m not leaving you我不会离你而去的Baby you know I love you宝贝 你知道我爱你why would i ever, why would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youwhy would i ever, why would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving you
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁why would i ever的连接是什么,QQ空间用的。_百度知道
why would i ever的连接是什么,QQ空间用的。
能联通就行
提问者采纳
Sam Watters - Why Would I Ever链接已发送到页面顶端右上角你的百度hi信息或私信!请点击私信或hi进入收取!如不明白或未收到,请即刻追问留下邮箱!【我本无名】
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
qq空间的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 why would 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。