-she stydies hard。 -__________he and she has__________

报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
人物英语作文 介绍英语老师
&& Our English Teacher Our English teacher, Ms Huang, came to our school in 1970. She has been an English teacher for more than 30 years. She works hard and has been a model teacher for many years. She is kind and friendly to us after class, but She is rather strict with us in class. She always encourages us to speak and read more English.
&&&& She often says,&Practice makes perfect.& She is good at teaching and tries her best to make every lesson lively and interesting. She often gives us slide shows, teaches us English songs and helps us to put on short English playS. She is not only our teacher but also our friend. We all respect and love her. Tomorrow she is going to attend an important meeting, at which she will be given a medal for her advanced deeds.
&&& 我们的英语老师黄老师是我们的英语老师,她1970年来到我们学校,已经当了30多年的英语老师。她工作努力,多年来一直是模范教师。
&&& 课下,她对我们很友善,但课堂上却对我们要求很严。她经常带鼓励我们多说多读英语,常常说&熟能生巧&。
&&& 她教得很好而且尽可能使每节课都上得生动有趣。她常给我们放幻灯片,教我们唱英语歌曲,还帮助我们排演英语小话剧。
&&& 她不仅是我们的老师,同时又是我们的朋友,我们都尊敬和爱戴她。
&&& 明天,她将出席一个重要会议,而且由于她的先进事迹将在会上受到表彰。
英语作文 人物写作
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号英语作文《我的家庭》
英语作文《我的家庭》
急求一篇英语作文《我的家庭》,要求以女性口吻写,有老公和十岁的女儿……字数一百就行~!很急呀!!!!!!!!!请大家帮忙!!!!!!!!!!
myfamilyIhaveahappinessfamily!MyhusbandandIareveryhappiness.wehaveadaughter,sheisthristeenyearsold.shestydiesatxxxschool,sheworkshard.Inmyfamily,weoftenhaveagoodtimeattheweekend,wesometimesgotothezoo,watchthedifferentanimals,weoftengooutforagreatday.Ourdietisveryhealth.Forbreakfast,weusuallyhavemilkandeggs.wehavemeatandvegetablesforlunch.Atthat,weseldomeatmanysnacks.Fordinner,weusuallyeatporkandrice.sometimesweeatsomefruit.Thisismyfamily,it'saveryhappinessfamily!
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号选择 试题 She is a good student, and works very hard, ______.
(北京四中网校-〉名师答疑-〉高一-〉英语) 
  欢迎您!

选择 试题 She is a good student, and works very hard, ______.
  She&is&a&good&student,&and&works&very&hard,&______.&
A:&so&it&is&with&him&
&
B:&so&does&he&
&
C:&so&it&he&&
&
D:&neither&does&he
反意疑问句请老师讲一讲
谢谢,劳架了老师
  so&it&is&with...
  分析:本题不是考察反义问句的。本题应该选A.(A应该是so&it&is&with&her.)&表示赞成对方的说法。
  (点击下载)
f6_liudengqi当前位置: &
between a rock and a hard place是什么意思
中文翻译进退两难;左右为难:&&&&短语和例子 between three and four ...:&&&&短语和例子 a , an an 用在以元音音素开始的词 ...:&&&&n. 〔古语〕(手纺用)卷线杆。 :&&&&短语和例子 dance and delight = de ...:&&&&adj. 1.硬的,坚固的 (opp. soft)。 2 ...:&&&&n. 1.地方,场所,处;所在,位置;〔抽象名词〕空间 ...
例句与用法1.I come here with great reluctance. i am between a rock and a hard place .我是十分勉强地到这里来的。我现在是进退两难。2.And " between a rock and a hard place .还有"左右为难"的真正涵义3.Mywife has me between a rock and a hard place我老婆把我夹住了4.Mywife has me between a rock and a hard place我老婆把我夹住了5.Poor jim , recently he ' s been stuck between a rock and a hard place可怜的吉姆,他最近处在一个两难的抉择里。 6.Since my mother and my wife were at war with each other , i was stuck between a rock and a hard place自从我妈妈和我老婆彼此不合,我就被卡在中间,两面不讨好。 7.Ralston chronicled his harrowing experience in the best - selling book , " between a rock and a hard place , " published in 2004拉斯顿把这次痛苦的经历,按时间顺序记叙,写成《生死两难》 ,成为2004年畅销书。 8.As programmers , we are stuck between a rock and a hard place , between resolute business needs and the desire to create elegant designs and to write excellent code作为程序员,我们处于业务需求和创建良好的设计与编写出色的代码之间的中坚地带。 9." often circumstances often put you between a rock and a hard place and maybe things should n ' t have been done in the way they were done but that was the only way to achieve the thing i had always dreamed of and i did it , " she said鲍萨达说: “每个女人都应该在合适的时候做妈妈。 ” “我们常会处于进退两难的境地,也许有些事情不该那样去做,但这是我实现梦想的唯一途径,所以我这样做了。 ” 10.Words and phrases like bogus , rip - roaring , joint ( as in a place to gather with friends ) , gunplay , hold up and caught between a rock and a hard place came into the english language when life in the west was wild and peopled with outlaws , sheriffs and cowboys在西部生活仍然狂野,并居住著一些亡命之徒、警长和牛仔时,一些像是赝品、吵闹喧哗的、廉价酒馆(一个朋友相聚的地方) 、枪战、持枪抢劫以及进退维谷等字,也被收容于英语之中。
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 he and she has 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信