They have not got any strawberries?改为they的单数形式

have they got any?_百度作业帮
have they got any?
have they got any?
他们手上有么?I spent five minutes _____(change)the lamp last night.I ___ h____(have) two meals since early this morning.Have you ___ (find) your watch yet Would you like ____(eat) some beans?No,I want ___(eat) some strawberries.They shall not go to the concer_百度作业帮
I spent five minutes _____(change)the lamp last night.I ___ h____(have) two meals since early this morning.Have you ___ (find) your watch yet Would you like ____(eat) some beans?No,I want ___(eat) some strawberries.They shall not go to the concer
I spent five minutes _____(change)the lamp last night.I ___ h____(have) two meals since early this morning.Have you ___ (find) your watch yet Would you like ____(eat) some beans?No,I want ___(eat) some strawberries.They shall not go to the concert tonight.(找错)Sandy and Sue have seen this movie.改为否定句:
spent five minutes _changing____(change)the lamp last night.表示花费..做..spend on sthspend (in)doingI _ have had______(have) two meals since early this morning.since 完成时标志Have you found__ (find) your watch yet yet 完成时标志Would you like _to eat___(eat) some beans?No,I want _to eat__(eat) some strawberries.Would liketo do sth.want to do sthThey shall not go to the concert tonight.(找错shall:will tonight用于将来时Sandy and Sue have seen this movie.改为否定句:Neither Sandy nor Sue has see this movie
I spent five minutes ___changing__(change)the lamp last night.I___ have had____(have) two meals since early this morning.Have you _found__ (find) your watch yet ?Would you like _to eat_...
have had found to eat
to eat will not Neither Sandy nor Sue has see this movie}

我要回帖

更多关于 strawberries 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信