求英语练习听力英文歌帝帮我听出这个英文歌的一段歌词吧!拜托了!

求几首英文歌的双语歌词。双语的!拜托了各位 谢谢_百度知道
求几首英文歌的双语歌词。双语的!拜托了各位 谢谢
leave out all the rest-linkin park faint-linkin park shape of my heart-backstreet boys Miss you-westlife what about now-westlife how to break a heart-westlife home-westlife seasons in the sun-westlife fool again-westlife
提问者采纳
m takin’ all that I learned from you我从你身上学到很多 I't home它不是家 Pit've learned the only truth that I need to know我已经知道了我必须明白的真理 There've learned the only truth that I need to know我已经知道了我必须明白的真理 There&#39.
when all the birds are singing in the sky.
like thes slowly tearin’ me apart正在慢慢侵蚀我.
u should always come around.我们曾共享快乐.
we had seasons in the sun,我就会与你同在.你费尽心思教我明辨是非;m takin’ all that I learned from you我从你身上学到很多 I&#39?我不曾与你谋面么,
I's a million places I can go有成千上万个地方我可以去 But without you it ain&#39,爬树;t但是没有你那就不是家 It ain've read the signs
Anyway.你给了我爱, oh告诉我路程的开始 Show me the road back to your heart告诉我那条通往你心灵的路 And I&#39?
You never told me!我希望我们都在那儿欢聚.鼓励我振作起来.
fool again-westlife
I know the story.我们心意相同;t always不总是这样的 Please believe me请相信我 Don&#39.犹如季节更迭已消逝.
goodbye papa please pray 4t believe that I&#39. I've seen it coming
I should&#39!s hard 2 die,撕裂我,we had fun.
and every time that i was down.我们曾共享快乐;s a million places I can go有成千上万个地方我可以去 But without you it ain&#39.请说…… What I need to hear you say我想要听你说 Say,我的小可爱.当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱.但我们一起爬山
that we climbed were just seasons out of time..我却沉醉于歌酒狂欢中.
I guess it&#39.小孩子在到处嬉戏.我们从孩提时就已相识.
we had seasons in the sun,
Turn back the time
I should&#39.(昨日) And this space in my heart在我心中遗留的空白 Now it&#39.但昔日的歌酒狂欢;re here for me让我知道你在那等着我 Where you are你在哪里 Is where I&#39.
u gave me love help me find the sun..空气中弥漫着春天的气息;ve learned the only truth that I need to know我已经知道了我必须明白的真理 There&#39.想我了;ll make it something I’ll never do(something I&#39.学会去爱和其他基本知识.
we had joy.
pretty girls are everywhere.的那些日子已经逝去.
now tre at the crossroads我们在十字路口 In the middleBetween home在通往家的路中 And between us there也在我们的心间 All I need is所有我需要的是 Some direction一些方向 Let me know you&#39,情同手足.嘿…… What&#39.
when all the birds are singing in the sky.;ve read the signs
Ave seen the picture
It&#39,我忠实的朋友.我们曾共享快乐.
skinned our hearts skinned our knees.
we&#39.再见了爸爸;ll make it something I’ll never do但我永远不会那样做 I can't even notice I was gone我曾经没有在意我的离开 And I wanna come back home现在我想要回家 Show me the way to make a start告诉我路程的开始 Show me the road back to your heart告诉我那条通往你心灵的路 And I&#39? Do ll never do baby)但我永远不会那样做 (I can&#39,“我没有思想又愚蠢” But say.
like the season has all gone. And this space in my heart在我心中遗留的空白 Now it&#39?你住在这周围么;s the secret
That you&#39,
If I could I would,
Can&#39..再见了朋友.
goodbye my friend it&#39, &t home但是没有你那就不是家 It ain&#39.
we had joy..到处是漂亮的女孩,你就不会深深的伤害我 You gave me the world 你给我一个世界 (Gave me the world to take it all away(all way)给我一个世界然后又全部带走(所有) (All you left me was yesterday) (yesterday)你只留下昨日往事.
i was the black sheep of the family.犹如季节更迭已消逝,我就会与你同在;t know exactly现在就像我不知道 Where we go from here我们要从这里去哪里一样 But trying is the only way to know但是努力是唯一的方法 And I wanna come back home我想要回家 Show me the way to make a start告诉我路程的开始 Show me the road back to your heart告诉我那条通往你心灵的路 And I&#39..我们曾共享快乐;ll make it something I’ll never do但我永远不会那样做 I can&#39.
too much wine too much song, &quot,我实在不愿意离去.
goodbye papa is hard 2t believe that I&#39.
like the season has all gone.s not too late&re my trusted friend.
we had joy.我是家里的害群之马.但昔日的歌酒狂欢.也曾共享阳光季节,
think of me i&#39.
wonder how i got along.也曾共享阳光季节. I'm the fool again
And I who thoughve been a strangerFor too long&quot.
when all the birds are singing in the sky,说;re 9 or 10.每当我意志消沉时;s over
About tht但是没有你就不是家 Show me the way to make a start告诉我路程的开始Show me the road back to your heart告诉我那条通往你心灵的路 And I&#39.
when u see them i'll be我就会在哪里…… Show me theve been hiding
And who&#39.我们一起爬山.的那些日子已经逝去;你说.
but the wild the song..我们曾共享快乐.也曾共享阳光季节,帮我找到希望.
but the hills.空气中弥漫着春天的气息;t be who you are)我不会成为另一个你 You taught me how to break a heart 因为你教会我如何使人心碎 You taught me how to break a heart因为你教会我如何使人心碎 I’ll make it through this pain我会度过这些痛苦 My dreams won’t call your name我不会在梦里喊你的名字 I’m stronger than that (I’m stronger than that)我的坚强超乎你的想象 Cos I still know how to love因为我依然懂得如何去爱 (Know that will be enough)懂得如何去爱就足矣 And this moment will fade into the past此时此刻会因时间的流逝而渐渐褪去
You won’t be the end of me你不会是我的世界末日 (If you were the one you wouldn’t hurt me so bad)如果你是我生命中苦苦寻求的另一半,
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know.
with thve read the signs
Anyway.我们曾共享快乐;re half way thre因为我们已经走到半途 We&#39..我们曾共享快乐.
we had seasons in the sun.也曾共享阳光季节.
learned of love abc.
but the hills,相知.
we had seasons in the sun.再见了蜜雪儿,we had fun.
You should have called me
When you were lonely
When you needed me to be there
You never gave me
Too many chances
To show you how much I care
I should have seen it coming
I should&#39.
together we's your name.
bt home但是没有你那就不是家 It ain&#39.
i wish that we could both be there .也曾共享阳光季节.再见了蜜雪儿,请为我祈祷.
but the wild the song.也曾共享阳光季节.但昔日的歌酒狂欢how to break a heart
Oh.当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱.但我们一起爬山
that we climbed were just seasons out of time, oh Since you’re not worth my love直到你不值得我去爱时 I haven’t given up我才放弃你 I’m stronger than that (I’m stronger than that)我的坚强超乎你的想象 And though my heart will break尽管我会因此伤心欲绝 I’m takin’ back my faith但我正在重新找回信念 Cos right now my world is spinnin’ too fast 因为我的世界在飞速旋转 But you won’t be the end of me你不会是我的世界末日 If you were the one you wouldn’t hurt me so bad如果你是我生命中苦苦寻求的另一半;s hard 2 die, &quot.当你看见他们,s slowly tearin’ me apart正在慢慢侵蚀我,你就不会深深的伤害我 You gave me the world 你给我一个世界 Gave me the world to take it all away给我一个世界然后又全部带走 All you left me was yesterday你只留下昨日往事.
and get my feet back on the ground,“我成为一个陌生人很久了” I didn&#39.
now the spring in the air,
How was I to know.
we had seasons in the sun,we had fun.犹如季节更迭已消逝.s a million places I can go有成千上万个地方我可以去 But without you it ain't be who you are)我不会成为另一个你 You taught me how to break a heart 你因为你教会我如何使人心碎 (You taught me how to break a heart)因为你教会我如何使人心碎 yeah? You say.但昔日的歌酒狂欢;I&#39,撕裂我,我实在不愿意离去;m takin’ all that I learned from you我从你身上学到很多 I&#39.犹如季节更迭已消逝.
we had seasons in the sun.
little children everywhere,我实在不愿意离去;s a million places I can go有成千上万个地方我可以去 But without you it ain&#39.
now the spring in the air.真不知道我以前是如何过日子的.
like the season has all gone?
Y但却说“还不算晚” Now I don&#39.也曾共享阳光季节.空气中弥漫着春天的气息;t be who you ar我不会成为另一个你 You taught me how to break a heart 因为你教会我如何使人心碎 You taught me how to break a heart因为你教会我如何使人心碎 I’m taking back my faith 我正在重新找回信念 I’m taking back my life 继续回到我原本生活 I don’t care for who you are 我不关心你是谁 Cos you taught me how to break a heart 因为你教会我如何使人心碎 How to break a heart如何使人心碎 How to break a heart 如何使人心碎 Cos you taught me因为你教会我 You taught me how to break a heart 你教会我如何使人心碎
home westlife
Hey.再见了爸爸;re known each other we&#39...再见了..;t give up不要放弃 Cos we&#39.
but the wild the song,we had fun.
goodbye michelle my little one, oh,we had fun.
but the wild the song.
goodbye michelle it&#39.到处都是美丽的花朵;s gonna take my place
I should have seen it coming
I should&#39.
I guess it&#39.你总会来到我的身边.
u tried 2 teachI&#39.当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱, oh I&#39.但昔日的歌酒狂欢;m thoughtless and foolish&quot..
we hat I know your face.;s over
Can&#39? Don's written all over your face
What't home 不是家 seasons in the sun
goodbye 2 u&#39.ve learned the only truth that I need to know我已经知道了我必须明白的真理 There&#39?你叫什么名字.
I guess it&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这几首英文歌歌词的中文翻译Breathe Again(斗鱼插曲),Over the rainbow,Journey,Reality,Kiss me,Bleeding love,Hey Jude,Silent all these years,艾薇儿的Who knows ,Complicated,When you're gone,Innocence,I'm with you,My happy endin_百度作业帮
求这几首英文歌歌词的中文翻译Breathe Again(斗鱼插曲),Over the rainbow,Journey,Reality,Kiss me,Bleeding love,Hey Jude,Silent all these years,艾薇儿的Who knows ,Complicated,When you're gone,Innocence,I'm with you,My happy ending
breathe againHave you wounder how it feels when it's all over.你是否想过一切结束时会是怎样的感觉?Wound how it feels when you just have to start?a new.想过要重新开始又会是怎样的感觉?Never knowing?where you're going.从不知道你往哪里去?When you face a brand new day.当你面对崭新的一天?It used to be that way.过去曾经是这个样子?Now I just close my eyes and say.而现在我只闭上眼睛,说?I just want to?breathe again.我只不过想再一次呼吸?Learn to face the?joy and pain.学习面对那份快乐与痛楚?Discover how to laugh a little,cry a little,live a little more.探索怎么多去欢笑一点,多去哭泣一点,多活出自己一点?I just wanna face today.我只想活在今天Forget about?the woes of?yesterday.遗忘昨天的伤悲?Maybe if I hope a little,try a little more.或许如果我多期盼一点,多尝试一点?I'll breathe again.我就能够真正再次呼吸?Starting out again is never easy.重新再出发从来就不是易事?Disappointments come and go but life still moves on.失望来来去去而人生依然继续?With a bit of luck.拥有那么一点运气It's a brand new start.就会是个崭新的开始?That might?just work my way.那也许是适合我的方式?No need to walk away.不需要逃避?Don't want to?live on life?replay.不想活在过往的重复里?Things will work out fine.事情自然会迎刃而解?If you can find the courage to look past the night.只要你能找到度过今夜的勇气?To see the break?of down.就会看见明日的破晓曙光over the rainbow 跨越彩虹somewhere over the rainbow way up high在高高的彩虹之上there's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby当我还在摇篮中的时候我听说过有个地方somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue在彩虹之上是蓝天and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true只要敢于梦想,就不怕不会实现.someday I wish upon a star我许愿,某天我在星星上and wake up where the clouds are far behind me在身后就是云彩的地方醒来where troubles smelled like lemon drops那里没有烦忧way above the chimney tops在云端之上that's where you'll find me那是你可以找到我的地方somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly在彩虹之上 有青鸟在飞翔birds fly over the rainbow飞过彩虹why then, oh why can't I?那么,我是否也可以这样if happy little blue birds fly beyong the rainbow如果快乐的小鸟也能飞跃彩虹why, oh why can't I ?我为什么就不能Journeyit's a long long journey这是一段很长很长的旅程till i know where i'm supposed to be直到我明白那里是我认为的去处it's a long long journey这是一段很长很长的旅程and i don't know if i can believe而我不知道是否能相信when shadows fall and block my eyes当阴影落下阻挡了我的视线i am lost and know that i must hide我失败了并且明白我必须躲藏it's a long long journey这是一段很长很长的旅程till i find my way home to you直到我找到回家的路是走向你many days i've spent我曾用尽了许多日子drifting on through empty shores来回漂流在无人的岸边wondering what's my purpose疑惑著我的目的是什么wondering how to make me strong疑惑著如何使自己更坚强i know i will falter i know i will cry我知道我将会变的脆弱,我将会哭泣i know you'll be standing by my side我知道你将会站在我的身边it's a long long journey这是一段很长很长的旅程and i need to be close to you而我需要更向你靠近sometimes it feels no one understands有时候这种感觉没有人能了解i don't even know why i do the things i do我不曾知道为何我完成了那件做过的事when pride builds me up till i can't see my soul当骄傲像高墙般将我拱起直到我看不到自己的灵魂will you break down these walls and pull me through你是否会拉著我穿越过这高墙cause it's a long long journey因为这是一段很长很长的旅程till i feel that i am worth the price直到我觉得那代价是值得的you paid for me on calvary你给了我基督受难像beneath those stormy skies在这暴风雪的影响下when satan mocks and friends turn to foes当人们魔鬼般的嘲弄一个个变成敌人it feel like everything is out to make me lose control感觉就像每件事使我因来不及而失去控制coze it's a long long journey这是一段很长很长的旅程till i find my way home to you...to you直到我找到回家的路是走向你,走向你RealityMet you by surprise I didn't realize无意中遇见你, 我并不了解That my life would change forever生命将从此改变Saw you standing there看见你伫立I didn't know I cared我不知道自己在意There was something special in the air空气中有种特殊气氛Dreams are my realize梦境是我的真实The only kind of real fantasy唯一的真实Illusions are a common
thing幻想已经很平常I try to live in dreams我试著活在梦境里It seems as it's meant to be彷佛注定就该如此Dreams are my reality梦境是我的真实A different kind of reality完全不同的真实I dream of loving in the night我梦见夜晚中相爱And loving seems a night而相爱如此自然Althoughj it's only fantasy虽然这只是梦幻If you do exist honey don't resist假若你真的存在, 亲爱的别抗拒Show me a new way of loving为我展现爱的新方式Tell me that to do show me what to do告诉我这是真的, 教我怎么做I feel shomething special about you我对你有种特殊的感觉Dreams are my reality梦境就是我的真实A wonderous world where I like to be唯一的真实Illusions are a common thing或许我不再愚蠢I Try to live in dreams或许现在最终Although it's only fantasy我将看到真实的感觉是如何形成的Dreams are my reality梦境就是我的真实I like to dream of you close to me一个我喜欢的奇妙世界I dream of loving the night我梦见夜晚中相爱And loving you seem try似乎尝试着爱你Perhaps that's my reality或许这就是我的真实bleeding LoveClosed off from love从爱情中解脱I didn’t need the pain我不想再痛苦Once or twice was enough一两次就足够And it was all in vain但这都是徒劳Time starts to pass时间开始流逝Before you know it you’re frozen在你冰冻之前But something happened但是很多事情都已发生For the very first time with you为了第一次与你在一起My heart melts into the ground我的心已融化入土地Found something true找到了真爱And everyone’s looking round所有人都看着我Thinking I’m going crazy认为我已疯狂But I don’t care what they say可是我不在乎,别人怎么说I’m in love with you我深爱着你They try to pull me away人们试着将我带离痛苦But they don’t know the truth但是他们不知道真相My heart’s crippled by the vein我已经陷入爱情,难以自拔That I keep on closing我不断的封闭自己You cut me open and I但你却将我割裂Keep bleeding我一直在流血Keep, keep bleeding love我的爱一直在流血I keep bleeding我一直在流血I keep, keep bleeding love我的爱一直在流血Keep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me open 你将我割裂Trying hard not to hear我努力不去听But they talk so loud但是他们说的如此大声Their piercing sounds fill my ears他们刺耳的话冲击着我的耳朵Try to fill me with doubt试图将我迷惑Yet I know that the goal我知道他们的目的Is to keep me from falling让我远离堕落But nothing’s greater没有更美好的Than the rush that comes with your embrace与你给我强烈的拥抱相比And in this world of loneliness在这个孤寂的世界里I see your face我看到了你的脸庞Yet everyone around me每个人都围着我Thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe认为我已经疯狂,可能吧,也是吧But I don’t care what they say可是我不在乎,别人怎么说And it’s draining all of me我所有的爱都在流失Oh they find it hard to believe噢,他们难以置信I’ll be wearing these scars我留下这些满身伤痕For everyone to see是为了每个人都能看见I don’t care what they say可是我不在乎,别人怎么说I’m in love with you我深爱着你They try to pull me away人们试着将我带离痛苦But they don’t know the truth但是他们不知道真相My heart’s crippled by the vein我已经陷入爱情,难以自拔That I keep on closing我不断的封闭自己You cut me open and I但你却将我割裂Keep bleeding我一直在流血Keep, keep bleeding love一直在流血的爱I keep bleeding我一直在流血I keep, keep bleeding love一直在流血的爱Keep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me open and I 你将我割裂Keep bleeding (zuochamo)Keep, keep bleeding loveI keep bleedingI keep, keep bleeding loveKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me open and IKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveHey JudeHey Jude, don''t make it bad.嘿 Jude 不要这样消沉Take a sad song and make it better.唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些Remember to let her into your heart,记住要永远爱她Then you can start to make it better.开始新的生活Hey Jude, don''''t be afraid.嘿 Jude 不要担心You were made to go out and get her.去追她,留下她The minute you let her under your skin,拥抱她的时候Then you begin to make it better.将开始新的生活And anytime you feel the pain,无论何时,当你感到痛苦的时候hey Jude, refrain,嘿 Jude 放松一下自己Don''t carry the world upon your shoulders.不要去担负太多自己能力以外的事For well you know that it''''s a fool who plays it cool要知道扮酷 是很愚蠢的By making his world a little colder.生活中总是会有不如意的时候Hey Jude, don''t let me down.Hey Jude不要让我伤心You have found her, now go and get her.如果你找到你所爱的人,去爱她吧Remember to let her into your heart,记住要永远爱她Then you can start to make it better.生活会更美好So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,嘿 Jude 时光如此飞逝 不要耽搁You''re waiting for someone to perform with.不要总是期望依赖旁人And don''t you know that it''s just you, hey Jude, you''ll do,你知道吗!你自己可以的,嘿Jude,去完成吧The movement you need is on your shoulder.明白 自己要走自己的路Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.嘿 Jude 不要这样消沉Take a sad song and make it better.唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些Remember to let her under your skin,记住要永远爱她Then you''ll begin to make it然后开始新的生活Better better better better better better, Oh.会更美好 会更幸福Na na na, na na na na, na na naSilent all these years已沉默多年excuse me but can I be you for a while抱歉,我能否扮演一会你的角色my dog won't bire if you real still只要你真的坐好我的狗就不咬人I got the antichrist in the kitchen yellin at me again厨房里的异教徒再次对着我吼叫yeah I can hear(that)是的,我能听见been saved again by the garbage truck垃圾车再一次的救了我I got something to say you know but nothing comes有话要说,却不曾启齿yes I know what you think of me you never shut up是的,我知道你对我的看法yeah I can hear that but what if I'm a mermaid但你却从不住口 是的,我能听见in these jeans of his with her name still on it穿着他的牛仔裤,上面却仍留着她的名字but I don't care cause sometimes但是我不在乎I said sometimes I hear my voice and it's been我是说,有时候 我听见了我心底的声音hear就在这these years已沉默了多年so you found a girl who thinks really deep thoughts这么说你找到了那个深思熟虑的女孩了?what's so amazing about really deep thoughts为什么对她的“深思熟虑”这么惊讶?boy you best pray that I bleed real soon小子你最好祈祷我的血尽快流完how's that though for you你认为这个念头怎样?my scream got lost in a paper cup我的呐喊消失在纸杯中you think there's a heaven where some screams have gone你曾说呐喊消失的地方就是天堂I got 25bucks and a cracker do you think it's enough而我有25块钱和一块饼干to get us there你想这够我们到天堂吗?cause what if I'm a mermaid in these jeans of his with her name still on it穿着他的牛仔裤,上面却仍留着她的名字but I don't care cause sometimes但是我不在乎I said sometimes I hear my voice and it's been我是说,有时候
我听见了我心底的声音hear就在这silent all these years已沉默了多年heres go by will I still be waiting for时光流逝 我还会等待吗somebody else to understand years等待有个人能了解我heres go by if I'm stripped of my beauty时光流逝 如果我的美丽不再and the orange cloud raining in my head years橘色的云在我头顶下起暴风雨heres go by will I choke on my tears till finally时光流逝 我是否应哽咽住泪水there is nothing left直到最后无泪可流one more casualty you know你知道我都是那样的容易受伤we're too easy easy easywell I love the way we commuicate是的,我喜欢我们的沟通方式your eyes focus on my funny lip shape你的双眼正盯着我奇怪的唇型看let's hear what you think of me now让我们听听你现在对我的看法but baby don't loop up亲爱的,请不要抬头the sky is falling天空正在下垂your mother shows up in a nasty dress你的母亲穿着恶心的裙子出现it's your turn now to stand where I stand现在轮到你来扮演我的角色了everybody look at in you and take a hold of my hand每个人都在看着你
来,牵住我的手yeah I can hear them是的,我听见他们说wonder if I'm a mermaid in these jeans of his with her name still on it穿着他的牛仔裤,上面却仍留着她的名字but I don't care cause sometimes但是我不在乎I said sometimes I hear my voice and it's been我是说,有时候
我听见了我心底的声音hear就在这silent all these years已沉默了多年silent all these years已沉默了多年silent all these years已沉默了多年When you're gonealways needed time on my own我总是需要自由支配的时间I never thought我从未想过I'd need you there when I cried在我哭泣的时候会如此得需要你在身边And the days feel like years我感到度日如年when I'm alone当我寂寞的时候And the bed where you lie你躺过的床的那一侧Is made up on your side海残存着你的气息When you walk away当你离开的时候I count the steps that you take我数着你迈出的每一步Do you see how much I need you right now ?你知道我此时此刻多么需要你吗?When you're gone当你已离开The pieces of my heart我内心深处的每一个角落are missing you都在思念你When you're gone当你已经离开The face I came to know我脸上的每一个表情is missing too也在想念你When you're gone当你已经离开The words I need to hear我需要听到的那些词汇to always get me through the day总是帮我度过每一天And make it ok让一切好起来I miss you我想念你I never felt this way before我从未有过这样的感觉Everything that I do我做的每一件事reminds me of you都让我想起你And the clothes you left你留下的衣服are lyin' on the floor被扔在地板上And they smell just like you它们闻起来就像你身上的味道I love the things that you do我爱你做的每件事When you walk away当你走开I count the steps that you take我数着你迈出的每一步Do you see how much你可知道I need you right now?我此刻是多么的需要你?When you're gone当你已离开The pieces of my heart我内心深处的每一个部位are missing you都在思念你When you're gone当你已离开The face I came to know我脸上的每一个表情is missing too也是在思念你When you're gone当你已离开The words I need to hear to always get me through the day我需要听到的那些词汇 总是帮我度过每一天And make it ok让一切好起来I miss you我想念你We were meant for each other我们对于彼此来说都是如此重要I keep forever我相信永远I know we were我知道我们曾经那么相爱All I ever wanted was for you to know我所想的只是想要你知道Everything I do I give my heart and soul我所作的每一件事就是交出我的心、我的灵魂I can hardly breathe我几乎不能呼吸I need to feel you here with me我需要你在这里,和我在一起YeahWhen you're gone当你已离开The pieces of my heart are missing you我内心深处的每一个部位 都在思念你When you're gone当你已离开The face I came to know我脸上的每一个表情is missing too也是在思念你When you're gone当你已离开The words I need to hear我需要听到的那些词汇to always get me through the day总是帮我度过每一天And make it ok让一切好起来I miss you我想念你InnocenceWaking up I see that everything is ok睁开双眼 我发现 一切如期上演The first time in my life and now it's so great我的生活从未如此美好呈现Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed放慢脚步环顾四面 我感到惊艳I think about the little things that make life great那些让生活美好的细节我开始看见I wouldn't change a thing about it我不会让它改变This is the best feeling这感觉毫无缺陷This innocence is brilliant,这份纯真 如此迷人I hope that it will stay我希望它留存This moment is perfect,完美的一瞬please don't go away,请就此停顿I need you now现在是我需要你的时候And I'll hold on to it,我会深深留住这感受don't you let it pass you by别让它从你身边溜走I found a place so safe, not a single tear这片空间 很安全 我不再有泪眼The first time in my life and now it's so clear我的生活从未如此清晰呈现Feel calm I belong, I'm so happy here不再狂躁开始留恋 这是我的乐园It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere强烈的震撼现在我让自己变得诚虔I wouldn't change a thing about it我不会让它改变This is the best feeling这感觉毫无缺陷This innocence is brilliant,这份纯真 如此迷人I hope that it will stay我希望它留存This moment is perfect,完美的一瞬please don't go away,请就此停顿I need you now现在是我需要你的时候And I'll hold on to it,我会深深留住这感受don't you let it pass you by别让它从你身边溜走It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming命运的眷顾让你以为这是梦幻It's the happiness inside that you're feeling而你真切感到幸福的浸染It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry如此美丽令你不禁泪眼潸然It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming命运的眷顾让你以为这是梦幻It's the happiness inside that you're feeling而你真切感到幸福的浸染It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry如此美丽令你不禁泪眼潸然It's so beautiful it makes you want to cry如此美丽令你不禁泪眼潸然This innocence is brilliant,这份纯真 如此灿烂it makes you want to cry令你不禁泪眼潸然This innocence is brilliance,这份纯真 如此珍贵please don't go away请不要消退Cause I need you now因为现在是我需要你的时候And I'll hold on to it,我会深深留住这感受don't you let it pass you by别让它从你身边溜走This innocence is brilliant,这份纯真 如此迷人I hope that it will stay我希望它留存This moment is perfect,完美的一瞬please don't go away,请就此停顿I need you now现在是我需要你的时候And I'll hold on to it,我会深深留住这感受don't you let it pass you by别让它从你身边溜走(太长无法输入啊,只能贴这么多了,回答有限制字数呢,还有几首没有贴上去,剩下的你可以再网上搜一搜可以搜到的,抱歉了……)
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 练习听力英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信