at the weekend on the weekend歌曲?

【简介】感谢网友“Lily偷偷亲你了”参与投稿,这次小编给大家整理了如何度过周末英语作文(共23篇),供大家阅读参考,也相信能帮助到您。篇1:如何度过周末英语作文如何度过周末英语作文When weekends come, everyone is happy about that, because they don’t need to work and can do what they want. Some people will choose to stay at home and watch TV all the time, some will choose to go shopping, while for me, I’d like to go out. I want to see the different things and refresh my mood. I always make some plans for my weekend.Sometimes I will ask my friends to go to watch the movies or we go out for the gourmet. I like to see movie so much, watching the movie is like reading a book, my mind will gain things and I will feel satisfied. Eating the delicious food is the things I will do mostly, I like to find the new food, and ask my friends to enjoy it. We will talk happily while eating the delicious food.I am busy from Monday to Friday, I don’t have much time to take exercise, so I will go hiking with my friends on weekend. We will bring little food and take a backpack, heading to the park or beautiful mountain. We can enjoy the beautiful scenery, at the same time, to exercise our bodies.My weekend is full of plans and I enjoy them all.【参考译文】当周末来临的时候,大家都很高兴,因为不用工作,可以做自己想做的事。一些人会选择呆在家,整天看电视,一些人会选择去购物,然而对于我来说,我喜欢在外走走。我想要看到不一样的.东西,换新下心情。我总会为周末做一些计划。有时候我会叫我的朋友去看电影,或者外出寻找美食。我很喜欢看电影,看电影就好比读一本书,我的思想有所收获,感到满足。吃美味的食物是我最常做的事,我喜欢寻找新的食物,叫上朋友去享受。我们一边吃美味的食物,一边愉快地聊天。我从周一到周五都很忙,没有很多的时间来锻炼,因此我会和朋友在周末的时候爬山。我们会带上少量食物,背上背包,前往公园或者美丽的山。我们可以欣赏美丽的风景,同时,也能锻炼我们的身体。我的周末充满了计划,我很享受。篇2:如何度过周末的英语作文如何度过周末的英语作文Some of us always spend Sundays aimlessly. We can seldom derive profits from the valuable hours (time) of Sundays. This is indeed a great pity. Though Sundays are set aside as a day for rest, we must make good use of them.We know that our school lessons are usually not sufficient. We should often utilize Sundays to read reference books. In this way we will increase our knowledge. Besides, we must be engaged in sports or outing so as to strengthen our bodies.译文:我们许多人终是把星期日毫无目的地消度掉。这确实是十分可惜。我们很少能从星期日的宝贵时光中获得益处。虽然星期日是被指定为一个休息的日子,但是我们却应好好利用它。我们知道我们学校的功课通常是不够的。我们应时常利用星期日来阅读参考书。如此我们的知识就会增加了。此外,我们必须从事运动或郊游以便强壮我们的身体。篇3:如何有意义的度过周末周末有意义的的过法:周末去图书馆。爱看书的朋友们,周末可以去图书馆逛逛,图书馆的藏书一般都比较多,光看目录都会很过瘾。选好自己要借阅的书,还可以去附近的咖啡馆坐一坐,带着一种闲暇浪漫的心情阅读书籍,品味生活。周末开个烧烤Party。找个能搞烧烤的地方,去超市购买烧烤用具、食材和烧烤专用木炭,约上亲朋好友一起聚一聚。大家可以一边吃烧烤,一边进行打扑克,打麻将等娱乐活动,很热闹。周末来一次烛光晚餐。周末和自己的爱人在家做一顿烛光晚餐,既能享受美味食物带来的愉悦感受,又能增进夫妻之间的感情。周末去郊游。你是不是一直很想去爬爬郊外的那座山或者看看郊外的那个湖,但是一直都懒得实施?不用再犹豫了,选一个阳光明媚的周末,收拾起野餐的桌布和各种精美的食物,带上家人一起去度过愉快的一天吧。周末去逛街。周末到了,好久没有去逛街的你应该精致打扮一番,约上三两好友一起去逛逛商场,为自己的衣橱补充点新鲜的血液。如果你是男士不喜欢买衣服,那么数码产品你一定会喜欢,去看看最新的电子产品,或者去4S店看看汽车,试驾一下,你一定会觉得很过瘾。在校大学生周末有意义的过法:步骤一:拿出笔记本记下周末有什么事情想去做、必须去做和可能去做。步骤二:对列出来的事情的先后顺序进行排列,把重要的事情排在前面,不重要的事情放在后面。步骤三:为要做的事情所需要的东西做准备,把要注意的事情都考虑清楚。步骤四:周末做的事情不要太多,多留一些时间给自己休息放松。可以在傍晚的时候去运动一下,调节好自己的心态。步骤五:睡觉也是一种很好的休息方式,但是建议不要睡的太多,要不然晚上会睡不着的。篇4:上个周末你是如何度过的英语作文上个周末你是如何度过的英语作文Last weekend , I had a busy and tired weekend . I had to get up by 8:00 am. Then I had breakfast on Saturday It was delisious. I stayed at home . Because I had to do some housework and finish the homework on Saturday.So I helped my mom clean the house and washed my clothes .I was very tired.And then I did my homework . It was kind of difficult . So I didn’t really happy . On Sunday , I went to play games with my friend .We played tennis all morning . Then I visited my grandmother with my mom . Ihope her is in good health . In the evening I had to back home by 7:00 .After dinner ,I watched TU.Then I had to be in bed by 9:00.So I didn4 really happy.What a busy and tired weekend!篇5:如何度过周末How to Spend the Weekend如何度过周末How to Spend the Weekend如何度过周末 How to Spend the WeekendWhen weekends come, everyone is happy about that, because they don’t need to work and can do what they want. Some people will choose to stay at home and watch TV all the time, some will choose to go shopping, while for me, I’d like to go out. I want to see the different things and refresh my mood. I always make some plans for my weekend.Sometimes I will ask my friends to go to watch the movies or we go out for the gourmet. I like to see movie so much, watching the movie is like reading a book, my mind will gain things and I will feel satisfied. Eating the delicious food is the things I will do mostly, I like to find the new food, and ask my friends to enjoy it. We will talk happily while eating the delicious food.I am busy from Monday to Friday, I don’t have much time to take exercise, so I will go hiking with my friends on weekend. We will bring little food and take a backpack, heading to the park or beautiful mountain. We can enjoy the beautiful scenery, at the same time, to exercise our bodies.My weekend is full of plans and I enjoy them all.【参考译文】当周末来临的时候,大家都很高兴,因为不用工作,可以做自己想做的事。一些人会选择呆在家,整天看电视,一些人会选择去购物,然而对于我来说,我喜欢在外走走。我想要看到不一样的东西,换新下心情。我总会为周末做一些计划。有时候我会叫我的朋友去看电影,或者外出寻找美食。我很喜欢看电影,看电影就好比读一本书,我的思想有所收获,感到满足。吃美味的食物是我最常做的事,我喜欢寻找新的食物,叫上朋友去享受。我们一边吃美味的.食物,一边愉快地聊天。我从周一到周五都很忙,没有很多的时间来锻炼,因此我会和朋友在周末的时候爬山。我们会带上少量食物,背上背包,前往公园或者美丽的山。我们可以欣赏美丽的风景,同时,也能锻炼我们的身体。我的周末充满了计划,我很享受。篇6:度过悠闲的周末随笔度过悠闲的周末随笔阳光很好,从窗台望出去,虽望不到远方,仍能看到三三两两的人群在大街上穿行,享受周末的悠闲。拐角饰品屋摆出的玩具摇椅,不停歇地播放着童谣。爷爷奶奶或爸爸妈妈们带着孩子,花上一元钱,买上一分钟的欢乐时光。近处的操场上,两三群学生在打篮球,这时的他们忘却了期末考试的紧张,完全沉浸在运动的欢愉中。这世界是和谐的,不是吗!打开电脑,隐身上线,双击KuGoo,点击林忆莲。《纸飞机》《夜太黑》《铿锵玫瑰》《当爱已成往事》《为你我受冷风吹》......凄美的声音在两寸青烟中旋绕。想着他问我喜欢唱谁的歌时,我好像报了林忆莲。那个小眼睛女人,用她特质的音域,多才的气质征服了李宗盛。只可惜的是,故事没有完美的结局。是年龄的关系吧,接受不了那些激情、动感的歌曲。KuGoo里收藏的都是音乐界的前辈。那英、王菲、张学友......偶尔收录年轻歌手或韩语歌曲,也是因为曲调的'舒缓或深情。欲平静时,会放萨顶顶的自语或齐豫的佛经。很少听外国歌曲,不想太动心思去翻译那些歌词的原意。工作的节奏已太累,不想虐待自己。已是下午两点,例行的卫生还没做,房间略显凌乱。尽管已有两个星期没做护理了,还是拿起手机告知美容师要失约。因为饮食和睡眠的原因,脸上长满了痘痘。自嘲着对镜子里的自己说:“女士,看来青春期还没过完嘛。“电脑的右下角不停地发出滴滴声。宅在家里的看来不止我一个。看一个网友的说说:“今天不想宅在家里,要出去走走。”可头像却一直在线。笑着在窗口打了个问号,对方像是误解了。其实,宅在家里很好。心累或体累的时候;不想面对人群的时候;想享受独处自由的时候,家是最好的包容所和栖息地。每个星期里,除了非去不可的应酬,我宁愿宅在家里,写字、看书、听音乐,享受自由随意的时光。时常也会有空虚、寂寞的时候,好在有几个好友在旁牵挂。温暖的问候和真诚的牵挂足以慰藉我的灵魂。感谢老天,恩赐我这些人。该给父母打个电话了,尽管不知该如何交流,但知女莫若父,善良的老人总是如此地善解人意。他们的宽容让我更加愧意。除了咬紧牙根,更加努力上进外,我无法报答他们。人生中的这一场败仗,击垮了我几十年的自信和收获。一切从头开始,前景在一片迷茫中若隐若现。除了努力,所需的还是努力。夜幕徐徐降临,又一个周末将要消失。合上电脑,去完成今天该完成的事。人生苦短,不要在自哀自怜中度过,放眼世界,受敬重的是那些与年运搏击的人。篇7:怎么度过春节英语作文The twelfth month, immediately to the New Year's eve, New Year's eve is busy, we all begin to do dinner, family reunion dinner, in chaozhou we have a custom, before the reunion dinner, will be god, after god, began to eat. That's should be: 4 a.m. (because I am home early to dinner) before that we have received a red envelope. We had finished our meal, children go to play, adults.The night of the New Year's eve is the most busy time, there are some boxes of fireworks, the door of the house under a after a put, no gap, after, after nearly twelve o 'clock. Then go to bed.On the first day, every family someone to visit relatives and friends. Children to play.Until the fifteenth day of the lantern, another climax to the Spring Festival. The fifteenth day of my hometown has a custom: carry the gods, the whole village swim three times that. Every family to worship at the door, each family, that gods will stop, such as the family worship to walk again. The day you must also eat dumplings; Said the pandas. This is indeed a good happy day.This is my hometown New Year must do! New Year's day good!篇8:怎么度过春节英语作文The first day, the first lunar month is a happy day.Morning, golden sun with earth, the sun began to work the yawn.In the past I got up late, but today I for a first, because want to smell the aroma of food flavor. A string of lit firecrackers in the hands of people, sounds really big, splash around, as if to send every blessing to every household, successive waves of fireworks, scratching, very busy.After lunch, uncle aunt came to grandma's house. Drops... Who is coming? We stretch the neck looks around. Oh! It was a big aunt. They are out of the car and went into the house.Put away the baggage, two aunt began to help grandma and grandpa to prepare dinner.篇9:如何度过春节英语作文My Spring Festival isecial. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year.On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves.I had an interesting Spring Festival. How about you?篇10:如何度过春节英语作文This years Spring Festival, we came to grandmother home New Year, grandmother has moved a large house. Both spacious and bright, the environment is also good, close to the river there is an open park, a free, went to the park for a walk, the river there are many wild ducks, they kept from the water to the upstream, And then down the water.The arrival of wild ducks means that the environment here is getting better and better, people living in such an environment is also very comfortable, and very happy.This years Spring Festival, in the grandmother had a very lively, two 嬢, Sister they are back. Sister also worked, so this year I got a lot of lucky money. New Years Eve evening, we eat dinner together, watching TV together, chatting, really enjoyableEspecially the grandfather was so happy that she is really very satisfied, not only live in a big house, there are pensions, or the partys policy is good, the country prosperous we do not worry about no good days, but also pointed to me and Brother said: “your future life will be better.My brother and finally finally wait until the arrival of New Years Eve, my brother and happily holding firecrackers, fireworks and other rushed to the courtyard, and quickly the firecrackers lit, and then then the fireworks, etc., at this time, firecrackers everywhere, From the ground and the fireworks, Kong Ming light to the sky dress upColorful, dizzying, people are in this way to the old welcome, I hope a lot of good luck in the coming year, more than a year better, this year is really unforgettable New Years Eve.篇11:如何度过春节英语作文The Spring Festival had turned up in the shells period the sacrifices of the tail and head of the ancestor worship god. The ancient New Year said: ”ganjitsu“, ”New Years day“. After the revolution, name the Spring Festival is to get the new day.As for Beijing area, from households to the day bubble laba vinegar (garlic), began to have ”the festival atmosphere. Folk: “the old lady dont upset, laba is years. Laba rice porridge, drink a few days? 23 scattered...” , the twelfth month is also called the “off-year”. There is a song sings: “TangGua people, New Years day comes, wench, it take the kid to cannon...” . Since the day from Beijing with more work, people, sweep the house, steamed bread, buy necessities and stick “f” word, stick New Year pictures, cut grilles, stick couplets. Post hanging door gods, money, has been busy until New Years eve, began to holidays.Beijing family reunion dinner on New Years eve night (also known as the family reunion dinner) is essential, is also one of the most abundant dinner all the year round. The years one of the New Years eve dinner to element together. LengHun, bulky and lightening. LengHun have cold stewed pork, mutton, cold stewed chicken and ducks. Major: braise in soy sauce meat, pork with rice flour meat, red and white balls, four balls. Lightening dishes are usually ten tofu, vegetables, pickles bergamot, etc. Staple food is given priority to with element of sleeping more.Beijing New Years eve and the first day to eat dumplings, from the meaning of the “more old hand”. Also always wrapped dumplings ChengYuanBao form, into the sugar in the dumplings, copper, peanut, jujube, chestnut, etc. Like to eat sugar, means that in the future life sweet; Eat to copper means rich flower; To eat peanut means longevity, for peanuts and peanut, be so called peanut.enrich to eat jujube and chestnut means early set son...The custom of Spring Festival in Beijing really interesting!篇12:如何度过春节英语作文The couplet is the traditional custom of the Chinese nation.Spring Festival to the father and mother in the town to buy a couple of couplet year thirty afternoon more than four oclock, told me and a few brothers and sisters will be posted on the door, I thought very simple, readily agreed. We started the division of labor, I took the couplet, big brother is specifically hold down the couplets two, do not let the chaos move. Sister is responsible for the tape, and a small brother is responsible for the paste, after the good work, we will work together.Just started, we encountered trouble, we can not tell which side of the paste on the side, that side of the stickers, but fortunately I know the right side of the door for the Union, the left for the next, we cooperate with a very understanding, it is also very Fast, soon finished, I found the Union and the next word is as much as the number, and every two words are to take care, such as auspicious of happiness, peace on the wishful. I also found the door upstairs on the door posted a blessing word, but was posted over, I asked my mother how this is going on, she said: “This is to explain the blessing to your home mean.Although the couplet is a small thing, but it contains a lot of good meaning and rich cultural knowledge, more people are the new years good expectations. As the descendants of the sun, we should always keep this habit in mind, never forget. I like this traditional custom.篇13:假期如何度过英语作文I had a happy summer holiday because I did many interesting things。I went to the beach and I swam in the sea。I called my friend and played with them。I visited my grandparents and ate much delicious food。Then I went to the zoo whit my sister。I was very happy。Because I saw a lot of animals。They were very lovely。So I took photos of all animals。I liked the butterflies best。They were colourful and beautiful。My sister liked it too。I had a wonderful summer holiday this year。篇14:如何度过暑假英语作文Summer vacation is coming. I want to do many things. First, I plan to study and do my homework because the homework are too much and so hard. Second, when my homework are over, I want to travel some cities. I think the places of interesting of there are wonderful. Third, I plan to help my parents to do some housework, such as was the clothes, was the dishes, sweep the floor and so on. At last,I want to play outside with my friends. I think I will have a good time.暑假即将来临。我想做许多事情。首先,我计划学习和做我的作业,因为作业太多,所以很难。第二,当我的作业已经结束,我想旅行的一些城市。我认为有趣的地方有精彩。第三,我打算帮助我的.父母做些家务,比如衣服,洗碗,扫地等等。最后,我想和我的朋友在外面玩。我想我将有一个美好的时光。篇15:如何度过暑假英语作文如何度过暑假英语作文Summer vacation is coming. I want to do many things. First, I plan to study and do my homework because the homework are too much and so hard. Second, when my homework are over, I want to travel some cities. I think the places of interesting of there are wonderful. Third, I plan to help my parents to do some housework, such as was the clothes, was the dishes, sweep the floor and so on. At last,I want to play outside with my friends. I think I will have a good time.暑假即将来临。我想做许多事情。首先,我计划学习和做我的.作业,因为作业太多,所以很难。第二,当我的作业已经结束,我想旅行的一些城市。我认为有趣的地方有精彩。第三,我打算帮助我的父母做些家务,比如衣服,洗碗,扫地等等。最后,我想和我的朋友在外面玩。我想我将有一个美好的时光。篇16:度过国庆节英语作文I went to my cousin's house on the first day of the holidays and got a piece of good news that his wife was pregnant;She said she's worrying about getting fat,but on her face there was a unconcealable pleasure of conceiving a baby.My cousin told me that he'll educate his child in a severe way,with a future father's matureness.I'm happy for them.Yesterday,our research school's soccer team had a match with the graduate students from the department of international business.It was almost a close game in the first half,but we seemed lacking of vigor in the second half,so,we lost the game.Half of the National Day holidays have passed by……life still goes with good and bad times.篇17:如何度过暑假英语作文Today, we played an interesting game: ”teachers and classmates“, which made me feel the hard work of being a teacher.In the yard, I'm in fifth grade, and most of the rest are in fourth grade. Because I didn't send a book, I had to worship my teacher.I brought from home four grade textbooks, with a few friends came to a empty classroom, let friends sat on the stool, his serious, strode up to the platform, cleared his throat, shout: ”a class!“ ”Good teacher! “Shouted my” students “. I went on to say, ”today we're going to learn lesson 15, little lion elsa, I'll read the text first...“ The ”classmates“ listen carefully.When I had asked, I said, ”what does it say about meng jing, 'he can't leave me for a moment'?“ She said: ”it means that it can't leave me.“ ”Yes, we can say 'attachment'. “Wang qianqian, do you say that the one that best shows me and elsa is that?” I handed her the book and she looked at it for a while and said, “full text.” “No, the fourth natural paragraph.” “Why? ”Well... I was speechless. I didn't know how to answer such a simple question, and I had to make a fool of myself in front of my “student”.篇18:如何度过暑假英语作文One day in the holiday, my mother and I had some good friends to go to longsheng spa.We'll take the train to guilin, then the train to longsheng hot springs. It was already five o 'clock and I rushed to the hot spring. I saw the hot springs divided into round pools, like large mirrors. I jump into the water, wow! Good comfortable ah! I think the water is warm, like give me a massage again. I go to another pool, and the water temperature is higher than one. I played for half an hour, and my mother told me to go back, and I went back to the hotel.The next day, I left the hot spring, and I said to my mother, “next time I will come.”篇19:如何度过暑假英语作文The fun summer vacation was a blink of an eye, and the summer holidays were like the colorful shells on the beach. Although the fun summer vacation is over, it seems that the story of the summer vacation is still in sight. Remember everything that happens in grandma's house is unforgettable. On that day, our uncle and mother took us to the beach for a swim, and our uncle and mother, who loved us so much, agreed. Uncle took us to the beach we long wanted. When we came to the beach, we were most attracted by seashells, and the colorful shells had different shapes, but they were beautiful. After a while, we picked up a large basket of shells and were ready to make a necklace for our mother. After picking up the shells, we had the arms of the sea, swimming around and running to the beach to play with the sand. Some of the friends piled up sandcastles, and some picked up shells... And we had a sand bath. We dug two pits and buried my uncle and mother, looking at the way the mother and uncle had enjoyed it. I also want to try the feeling in my mother's arms. So the friends buried me. I had only one head left. Like my mother, I enjoyed myself in the arms of the beach mom. “Ah!” I heard a mixed cry, a big brother's butt was bitten by a cute little crab. “Ha ha ha...” There was a burst of laughter on the beach. “Ha ha ha...” Who is laughing, it is the friends on the beach, their hungry laughter is so sweet, until now it is in my ear...篇20:怎么度过春节英语作文怎么度过春节英语作文My Spring Festival isecial. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year.On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves.I had an interesting Spring Festival. How about you?篇21:英语作文如何度过春节This year's Spring Festival, we came to grandmother home New Year, grandmother has moved a large house. Both spacious and bright, the environment is also good, close to the river there is an open park, a free, went to the park for a walk, the river there are many wild ducks, they kept from the water to the upstream, And then down the water.The arrival of wild ducks means that the environment here is getting better and better, people living in such an environment is also very comfortable, and very happy.This year's Spring Festival, in the grandmother had a very lively, two 嬢, Sister they are back. Sister also worked, so this year I got a lot of lucky money. New Year's Eve evening, we eat dinner together, watching TV together, chatting, really enjoyableEspecially the grandfather was so happy that she is really very satisfied, not only live in a big house, there are pensions, or the party's policy is good, the country prosperous we do not worry about no good days, but also pointed to me and Brother said: “your future life will be better.My brother and finally finally wait until the arrival of New Year's Eve, my brother and happily holding firecrackers, fireworks and other rushed to the courtyard, and quickly the firecrackers lit, and then then the fireworks, etc., at this time, firecrackers everywhere, From the ground and the fireworks, Kong Ming light to the sky dress upColorful, dizzying, people are in this way to the old welcome, I hope a lot of good luck in the coming year, more than a year better, this year is really unforgettable New Year's Eve.篇22:英语作文如何度过春节The couplet is the traditional custom of the Chinese nation.Spring Festival to the father and mother in the town to buy a couple of couplet year thirty afternoon more than four o'clock, told me and a few brothers and sisters will be posted on the door, I thought very simple, readily agreed. We started the division of labor, I took the couplet, big brother is specifically hold down the couplet's two, do not let the chaos move. Sister is responsible for the tape, and a small brother is responsible for the paste, after the good work, we will work together.Just started, we encountered trouble, we can not tell which side of the paste on the side, that side of the stickers, but fortunately I know the right side of the door for the Union, the left for the next, we cooperate with a very understanding, it is also very Fast, soon finished, I found the Union and the next word is as much as the number, and every two words are to take care, such as auspicious of happiness, peace on the wishful. I also found the door upstairs on the door posted a 'blessing' word, but was posted over, I asked my mother how this is going on, she said: ”This is to explain the blessing to your home mean.Although the couplet is a small thing, but it contains a lot of good meaning and rich cultural knowledge, more people are the new year's good expectations. As the descendants of the sun, we should always keep this habit in mind, never forget. I like this traditional custom.篇23:叙述上个周末你是如何度过的英语作文叙述上个周末你是如何度过的英语作文Last weekend , I had a busy and tired weekend . I had to get up by 8:00 am. Then I had breakfast on Saturday It was delisious. I stayed at home . Because I had to do some housework and finish the homework on Saturday.So I helped my mom clean the house and washed my clothes .I was very tired.And then I did my homework . It was kind of difficult . So I didn’t really happy . On Sunday , I went to play games with my friend .We played tennis all morning . Then I visited my grandmother with my mom . Ihope her is in good health . In the evening I had to back home by 7:00 .After dinner ,I watched TU.Then I had to be in bed by 9:00.So I didn4 really happy.What a busy and tired weekend!★ 周末英语作文五年级★ 快乐周末小升初英语作文★ 小学我的周末英语作文★ 5年级我的周末英语作文★ 小升初英语作文我的周末★ 我的周末英语小学作文★ 我的周末计划英语作文★ 大学生如何度过实习期?★ 如何度过四年大学生活★ 我的周末计划英语}

我要回帖

更多关于 at the weekend on the weekend 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信