美剧里说的yes和no是i said yes 什么意思思

谢邀!下面有翻译:)For many people, "nope" normally has a stronger negative feeling than "no".I have several examples to help you understand the connotation.1.Jimmy: Do you want to go out with me?Suzy: Nope. (definitely not) Jimmy: Do you want to go out with me? Suzy: No (it could mean "try again tomorrow") (Please don't quote me on this :p) 2.Jimmy: I thought you got your hair cut.Suzy: Nope (emphasize Jimmy's mistake).Jimmy: I thought you got your hair cut.Suzy: No (emphasize the fact that Suzy didn't get her hair cut).Children do say "nope" a lot. One possible explanation for this is that parents say "nope" to their children to emphasize that the kids cannot do something (e.g. Kid: Mommy, can I have ice cream? Mum: Nope!) and then the children start using "nope" more because their parents say it to them a lot.The idea of "yep" is similar.I hope this is helpful.**************************************栗子的知乎答案索引:栗子树栗子的微信公众号:E-Speller 或者 栗子英文 (只有精彩的原创)**************************************感谢 @SilentLeo 的中文翻译:对于很多人来说,nope要比no具有更强烈的否定意味。我可以通过一些例子来帮助您理解这样的隐含意思。1. Jimmy:你想跟我一起出去玩么?Suzy:Nope.(隐含意思是绝对不去)Jimmy:你想跟我一起出去玩么?Suzy:No.(隐含意思可能是,明天再邀请我一次嘛)2. Jimmy:我觉得你剪了头发。Suzy:Nope.(强调Jimmy认为的事情是错的,针对Jimmy)Jimmy:我想你该剪头发了。Suzy:No.(强调事实上自己并没剪头发,针对自己)孩子们总是喜欢说Nope,关于这个现象一个可能的解释是父母们总喜欢对孩子们说Nope来强调某些事情孩子们不能做。(例如孩子说,妈妈我能吃冰淇淋么,妈妈说,Nope!)由于父母们总是对孩子们说Nope,于是孩子们也开始学着说了。yep这个词的情况和nope相同。(更强烈肯定意)希望这个答案对您有帮助。 }

我要回帖

更多关于 i said yes 什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信