展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
Don't You Forget - Eric Levihttp://www9.kupig.cn/dontyouforget.mp3Girl: " Mom is sick. She says she can't get up. I know my brother is getting hungry. ? I must go to the village to ask for some food. Would you help me? " Boy: " Sure, Cony. I'll help ya. " Girl: " Are you always build case when you with me? " Boy: " You are my friend, Cony. " Girl: " Are you always gonna be there when I grow up? Are you? " Boy: " Cross my heart. " Don't you forget about me? Don't you forget about me? We were soft and young In a world of innocence. Don't you forget about me? Don't you forget all our dreams? Are you gone away Only emptyness we makes? 小女孩:”妈妈病了.她说她起不了床.
我知道我弟弟饿了,我得去小镇上要点吃的回来.你能帮我忙吗?” 小男孩:”当然可以.康妮,我会帮你的.” 小女孩:”和我在一起的时候你都会一直保护我吗? 小男孩:”你是我朋友.康妮.” 小女孩:”一直到我长大你也都一直会等着我吗?会吗?” 小男孩:”我保证” 你不记得我了吗? 你不记得我了吗? 当年我们天真而年幼 在无邪的世界里 你不记得我了吗? 你不记得我们所有的梦想了吗? 你要离开了吗? 只留下我们之间的空白
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起展开全部是Don‘t you forget me ' 歌曲歌词如下:- Mom’s sick, she says she can’t get up. I know brother is getting hungry. I must go to the village and ask for some feeds, would you help me?- Sure Connie, I’ll help ya.- I always feel good when you’re with me.- You’re my friend Connie.- Are you always gonna be there when I grow up, are you?- Cross my heart.Don’t you forget about me, don’t you forget about me.We were soft and young, in a world of innocence.Don’t you forget about me, don’t you forget all of our dreams.Now you’ve gone away, only emptiness remains.- I always feel good when you’re with me.- You’re my friend Connie.- Are you always gonna be there when I grow up, are you?Don’t you forget about me, don’t you forget about me.We were soft and young, in a world of innocence.Don’t you forget about me, don’t you forget all of our dreams.Now you’ve gone away, only emptiness remains.Don’t you forget about me, don’t you forget about me.Don’t you forget about me, don’t you forget about me.We were soft and young, in a world of innocence.Don’t you forget about me, don’t you forget all of our dreams.Now you’ve gone away, only emptiness remains.Don’t you forget about me.We were soft and young, in a world of innocence.Don’t you forget about me.Don’t you forget about me.中文歌词
小女孩:妈妈病了,不能下床我知道弟弟肯定很饿我得到村子里找点吃的你能帮我吗?小男孩:当然,康妮。我会帮你的。小女孩:有你在身边我很快乐。小男孩:你是我的朋友,康妮。小女孩:等我长大了,你也会一直在我身边吗?你会吗?小男孩:我保证我会的。 难道你把我忘了吗难道你已把我忘记我们曾经年少、天真无邪难道你把我忘了吗难道你已忘记儿时的梦如今你已远去、留下我寂寥空虚。 小女孩:有你在身边我很快乐。小男孩:你是我的朋友,康妮。小女孩:等我长大了,你也会一直在我身边吗?你会吗? 难道你把我忘了吗难道你已把我忘记我们曾经年少、天真无邪
难道你把我忘了吗难道你已忘记儿时的梦如今你已远去、留下我寂寥空虚。 难道你把我忘了吗难道你已把我忘记歌手简介“New Age Music”(新世纪音乐),一种非流行、非古典、被认为是“探索心灵后花园”的第三种声韵…… 如果在New Age瑰丽神秘的色调里,爱尔兰天籁“Enya” 可以被认为是“庭院深深深几许”的婉约派,法国实验音乐巨匠“Era”乐团无疑是“惊涛拍岸,卷起千堆雪”的豪放派。
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

歌词里面有很多个为什么.好像主题是讲什么非洲孤儿还是饥饿问题。歌词里一遍遍不停地唱为什么为什么...
歌词里面有很多个为什么.好像主题是讲什么非洲孤儿还是饥饿问题。歌词里一遍遍不停地唱为什么为什么
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
歌曲:tell me why歌手:declan 专辑:tell me why[by:飙车老猫]tell me why告诉我为什么演唱:爱尔兰10岁男孩declan galbraithin my dream,children sing在我梦中,孩子在歌唱a song of love for every boy and girl一首关于每个男孩女孩的爱的歌the sky is blue and fields are green梦中天是蓝的草是绿的and laughter is the language of the world全世界都听的到的笑声then i wake and all i see突然我惊醒,我了解is a world full of people in need现实世界却是在危难中的人类么tell me why(why) does it have to be like this?告诉我为什么,世界必须变成这个样子吗?tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?告诉我为什么,我已经失去了什么东西?tell me why (why) cos i don't understand告诉我为什么,我真的不明白when so many need somebody为什么当有人需要很多帮助的时候we don't give a helping hand tell me why?我们不能给予一点关心,为什么?everyday i ask myself每个人问问自己吧what will i have to do to be a man?到底我在这个世界上要做怎样的人do i have to stand and fight难道我不得不忍受不止的僵持和战争to prove to everybody who i am?去证明每个人到底是谁?is that what my life is for难道我的人生生来如此?to waste in a world full of war?浪费在一个充斥着战争的不和平的世界里?tell me why(why) does it have to be like this?告诉我为什么,世界必须变成这个样子吗?tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?告诉我为什么,我已经失去了什么东西?tell me why (why) cos i don't understand告诉我为什么,我真的不明白when so many need somebody为什么当有人需要很多帮助的时候we don't give a helping hand tell me why?我们不能给予一点关心,为什么?(children)tell me why?(declan)tell me why?告诉我为什么,告诉我为什么?(children)tell me why?(declan)tell me why?告诉我为什么,告诉我为什么?(together) just tell me why, why, why?我只是请你告诉我,为什么?为什么!tell me why(why) does it have to be like this?告诉我为什么,世界必须变成这个样子吗?tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?告诉我为什么,我已经失去了什么东西?tell me why (why) cos i don't understand告诉我为什么,我真的不明白when so many need somebody为什么当有人需要很多帮助的时候we don't give a helping hand我们不能给予一点关心,为什么?tell me why (why,why,does the tiger run)告诉我为什么?(为什么,为什么,老虎要逃离家园?)tell me why(why why do we shoot the gun)告诉我为什么?(为什么,为什么我们要端枪射击谁?)tell me why (why,why do we never learn)告诉我为什么?(我从来没被教过生存是这样残忍)can someone tell us why we let the forest burn?难道大人们,你们没有人告诉我们为什么让森林忍受炮火煎熬.(why,why do we say we care)(为什么,为什么,难道我们不关心这一切么?)tell me why(why,why do we stand and stare)告诉我为什么(为什么为什么我们这样僵持对视,仿如敌人)tell me why(why,why do the dolphins cry)告诉我为什么(为什么,为什么海豚要尖叫躁动?)can some one tell us why we let the ocean die?难道没人能告诉我们为什么我们让海洋一片死寂?(why,why if we're all the same)<
本回答被提问者采纳tell
me
why!}

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
westlife---my love好多呢= =
scream usher