求一首英文DJ老歌 歌词中有 everybody 哦 哦 哦什么歌 还有什么 super man super man super super super man

一首英文歌,是男声, *** 时一直重复i love you Stewart Mac - I Love You.I Love You - Stewart Mac【专辑名称】I Love You【艺人姓名】Stewart Mac 史都华麦克【发行日期】2010-02-05There was once a broken man 曾经有个心碎的男人Who walked a lonely road 他孤独地走在路上And gave up all his dreams 放弃所有梦想And I was once this broken man 我曾经就是这样一个心碎的男人Who stared into the sun 他盯着太阳And just refused to see 却只是拒绝正视它I was lost amongst the clouds that wouldn't fade 我曾经迷失在无法消散的云雾中I was looking for an answer 我不断的寻找答案I was searching but I didn't take the time 寻找著却错过了时机I was down and out and feeling so afiaid 一度的失落潦倒并且感到害怕I love you! 我爱你The way that you turned me round你让我转变的方式And chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤I love you! 我爱你The way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界When I'm with you当我和你在一起的时候Love may e and love may go 爱也许会来临会离去But now it's here to stay 但此刻它正在这里逗留Forever and a day with you 和你相伴的一天 将定格成永恒And when i see you *** ile 当我看到你的微笑I fall into your eyes 我陷入你双眸的温柔Don't ever fade away永远不要消逝I need you here to make the dark clouds drift away 我需要你为我驱散乌云And to make the mornings bright again 让清晨再次沐浴在明媚的阳光中I'm right here for you 我在这儿等你There's nothing more to say不需要任何的言语I'm just happy that you're mine and here to stay 我很欣喜你是属于我的I love you! 我爱你The way that you turned me round 你让我转变的方式And chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤I love you! 我爱你Yes I do! 是我 我真的爱你The way that you changed my word 你改变了我的世界When I'm with you 当我和你在一起的时候It doesn't matter we're far 不管我们相隔多么遥远Or where we're going 或我们将去向何方As long as you're with me all the way 只要一路有你陪伴And the nights are no longer lonely 夜晚不再孤单And wake up now to find a brighter day 现在就醒来去寻找更美好的未来I love you! 我爱你Yes I do!~ 是我 我真的爱你The way that you turned me round 你让我转变的方式And chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤I love you 我爱你Yes I do! 是我 我真的爱你The way that you changed my word 你改变了我的世界When I'm with you 当我和你在一起的时候~Edited By: So Smile~ So笑^^ 一首英文歌, *** 时重复so I always(was?) do for you oh for you Phillip Phillips——Gone, Gone, Gone歌词部分如下:And I would do it for you, for youBaby i'm not moving onI love you long after you're goneFor you, for youYou would never sleep aloneI love you long after you're goneAnd long after you're gone gone gone 一首英文歌,男声, *** 重复出现I FEEL SO GOOD (fall) IN LOVE WITH YOU (It) Feels So Good 是Steven Tyler的 貌似DJ版更给力 求一首英文歌歌名,男声, *** 时连唱三遍you and i Space Cowboy 求一首英文歌 *** 时I got alone ~~~ 然后是 before i can see your love 重复两遍 男声 速度较快 Def Leppard - Long Long Way To GoYou held my hand and then you slipped away 瞬间感觉不到你手臂的温度(你握着我的手又突然松开)And I may never see your face again 也许是必须面对的别离(我可能再也见不到你的脸)So tell me how do to fill the emptiness inside 请教我如何粉饰单调心(告诉我怎样充实内心的空虚)Without love, what is life? 没有爱的抚慰,生命一无所有(没有了爱,生活是什么?)And anyone who knew us both can see 每一个了解我们的人都知道We always were the better part of me 二种生活会凝华为一段幸福(我们一直都是最合适的)I never wanted to be this free 我对自由的狂热也无法制止我(我根本不想要这样的自由 )All this pain, does it go away? 隐藏着痛苦的迷雾何时散去?(这所有的痛苦,会消失吗? )Then every time I turn around 安静的凝视(每当我环顾四周 )And you're nowhere to be found 窥不到轻盈的你(却怎么也找不到你)I know I got a long, long way to go 我明白这征程永无止尽(我知道,我还有很长的路要走)Before I can say goodbye to you 于感受你的温柔之前(在能够向你告别以前)Oh, I got a long, long way to go 噢,还有很长的路要走Before I can say goodbye to all I ever knew 在能向往昔告别以前To you, to you 对你说...From memory, there is no hiding place 翻开尘封的记忆,思维无法伫足(记忆中,我无处可躲)Turn on the TV and I see you there 银幕上舞动着你的身影(开启电视也看到你)In every crowd there's always someone with your face 街市中嗅到你的幽香(人群中总有人和你相象)Everywhere, trying not to care 忧愁时尝试淡忘(每次都试着不去在意 )Then every time I turn around 安静的凝视(每当我环顾四周 )And you're nowhere to be found 窥不到轻盈的你(却怎么也找不到你)I know I got a long, long way to go 我明白这征程永无止尽(我知道,我还有很长的路要走 )Before I can say goodbye to you 于感受你的温柔之前(在能够向你告别以前)Oh, I got a long, long way to go 噢,还有很长的路要走Before I can say goodbye to all I ever knew 在能向往昔告别以前To you, I wish you everythin' 虔诚的为你祈祷(对于你,我祝福你的一切)And all the best that life can bring 上帝和撒旦都会为你俯首(但愿生活把一切最好的都给你)I only hope you think of me sometimes, oh 仅仅乞求在某时你对我的思念(我只是希望你有时会想想我)And even though I feel the pain即使泪水阻隔了视线(尽管现在我感到伤痛)I know that I will love again 我也不会放弃对你的深情(但我知道我会重新踏上爱的旅程 )The time will e, oh, and I'll move on 不管这种希望多吗渺茫,我更会拼尽全力(这一刻将来到,而我也将继续前行 )I got a long, long way to go 我有很长的路要走Before I can say goodbye to you 在我与你道别之前Oh, I got a long, long way to go, got a long way to go 真的有很长的路要走Before I can say goodbye, before I say goodbye 在离别之前To all I ever knew, to all I ever knew 曾经一样I got a long, I got a long, long way to go, long way to go 很长很长.....Before I can say, before I say, goodbye to you 别离之前Say goodbye, say goodbye 别离Oh, I got a long, long way to go 说再见Before I can say goodbye to all I ever knew 在能向往昔告别以前 一首英文歌 *** 时歌词是i just wanna see you,重复好几次。 brave-Sara Bareilles这首歌在2014格莱美上有过表演 还不错啦 歌手是个才女,但却不为天朝人民熟知 一首欧美英文歌,男声, *** 重复出现I FEEL SO GOOD IN LOVE WITH YOU Steven Tyler - (It) Feels So Good试听地址:tudou./programs/view/1xcALyvR390/是这首吗 一首英文歌曲 *** 时一直有Superman taylor swift - superman:tudou./programs/view/POl3itQmsAQ/Muse - Supermassive Black Hole:v.youku./v_show/id_XMjIxNzg3MTg0. 求一首英文歌 男声 *** 时 有什么 i dont wanna lie 歌词”i dont wanna lie“出自歌曲《I Don‘t Wanna Be a Soldier》。歌名:I Don‘t Wanna Be a Soldier歌手:John Lennon所属专辑:Imagine歌词:Well, I dont wanna be a soldier mama, I dont wanna dieWell, I dont wanna be a sailor mama, I dont wanna flyWell, I dont wanna be a failure mama, I dont wanna cryWell, I dont wanna be a soldier mama, I dont wanna dieOh no, oh no, oh no, oh noWell, I dont wanna be a rich man mama, I dont wanna cryWell, I dont wanna be a poor man mama, I dont wanna flyWell, I dont wanna be a lawyer mama, I dont wanna lieWell, I dont wanna be a soldier mama, I dont wanna dieOh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, hey!Well, I dont wanna be a soldier mama, I dont wanna dieOh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, hey!Well, I dont wanna be a soldier mama, I dont wanna dieWell, I dont wanna be a thief now mama, I dont wanna flyWell, I dont wanna be a churchman mama, I dont wanna cryWell, I dont wanna be a soldier mama, I dont wanna dieOh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, hey!Oh well, I dont wanna be a soldier mama, I dont wanna dieWell, I dont wanna be a sailor mama, I dont wanna flyWell, I dont wanna be a failure mama, I dont wanna cryWell, I dont wanna be a soldier mama, I dont wanna dieOh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no 有首英文歌 *** 时重复what's you a way E.T. (Katy Perry) - KlaypexYou're so hypnotizingCould you be the devil?Could you be an angel?You're touch magizingFeels like I am floatingLeave my body glowingThey say be afraidYou're not like the othersFuturistic loverDifferent DNAThey don't understand youYou're from a whole 'nother worldA different dimensionYou open my eyesAnd I'm ready to goLead me into the lightKiss me' k-k-kiss meInfect me with your loveAnd fill me with your poisonTake me' t-t-take meWanna be your victimReady for abductionBoy' you're an alienIt's supernaturalYou're so supersonicWanna feel your powerStun me with your laserYour kiss is co *** icEvery move is magicYou're from a whole 'nother worldA different dimensionYou open my eyesAnd I'm ready to goLead me into the lightKiss me' k-k-kiss meInfect me with your loveAnd fill me with your poisonTake me' t-t-take meWanna be your victimReady for abductionBoy' you're an alienIt's supernaturalextraterrestrialThis is transcendentalOn another levelBoy' you're my lucky starI wanna walk on your wavelengthand be there when you vibrateFor you I'll risk it allKiss me' k-k-kiss meInfect me with your loveAnd fill me with your poisonTake me' t-t-take meWanna be a victimReady for abductionBoy' you're an alienYour touch so foreignIt's supernaturalExtraterrestrialKiss me' k-k-kiss meAnd fill me with your poisonTake me' t-t-take meWanna be your victimReady for abductionBoy' you're an alienyour touch far awayIt's supernaturalExtraterrestrial}

我要回帖

更多关于 everybody 哦 哦 哦什么歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信