开始钢琴曲开头女生英文歌弹奏女声平缓演唱到嗷叫的一首英文歌?

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
如歌品牌创立于2003年,自创建以来,如歌坚持科技创新和工艺创新,产品设计新颖独特,深受广大消费者欢迎。如歌名字寓意组织能力强、利他主义、细心,也寓意为人才思敏捷,创意无限,事业蒸蒸日上,名利双收,富贵荣华。在选购产品时,需要根据自身需要和...
点击进入详情页本回答由如歌提供
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
The Saltwater Room - Owl CityI opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low lightWalking down by the bay on the shorestaring up at the planes that aren't there anymoreI was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so coldLike an introvert I drew my over shirtAround my arms and began to shiver violently beforeYou happened to look and see the tunnels all around meRunning into the dark undergroundAll the subways around create a great soundTo my motion fatigue farewellWith your ear to a seashellYou can hear the waves in underwater cavesAs if you actually were inside a saltwater roomTime together is just never quite enoughWhen you and I are alone I've never felt so at homeWhat will it take to make or break this hint of loveWe need time only timeCan you believe that the crew has goneand wouldn't let me sign onAll my islands have sunk in the deepso I can hardly relax or even oversleepI feel as if I were home some nightswhen we count all the ship lightsI guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snowWe'll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglowSo tell me darling do you wish we fall in love Time together is just never quite enoughWhen you and I are alone I ve never felt so at homeWhat will it take to make or break this hint of loveWe need time only timeWhen we re apart whatever are you thinking ofIf this is what I call home why does it feel so aloneSo tell me darling do you wish we fall in loveAll the time all the timeTime together is just never quite enoughWhen we re apart whatever are you thinking ofWhat will it take to make or break this hint of loveSo tell me darling do you wish we fall in loveAll the time
是Ican这首歌}

求一首英文歌,前奏应该是钢琴弹奏,没多久,便开始有女声唱的象声词nanananananana....很可爱俏皮欢快的感觉,之后唱词,第一句开头第一个单词不知道她唱的什么,...
求一首英文歌,前奏应该是钢琴弹奏,没多久,便开始有女声唱的象声词nana nanananana....很可爱俏皮欢快的感觉,之后唱词,第一句开头第一个单词不知道她唱的什么,紧接着哪个单词的好像是don't speak。中间还会有女声nana nananana……也有男声唱。求大神指点,在线等。
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
}

我要回帖

更多关于 钢琴曲开头女生英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信