假如你叫王明,英文名字叫Peter写一篇作文?

Dear David, Glad to hear that you will come to China to learn Chinese. With development of globalization, China takes a more & more important role in the world. So Chinese is becoming increasingly popular and can help you enjoy a big advantage in future competition. To learn Chinese, dilligence is necssary. Please spend enough time in practicing every day. Read Chinese words and articles in the morning. If bored, try some Chinese movies, songs. And it's also excellent to have a Chinese pen-friend to improve writing skills. Hope these're useful for you. Expect seeing you soon in China. Yours,Wang Ming}

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
1. 求6篇英语作文题目和要求 1. 国际文化交流中心将组织一次由各国学生参加的“和平,友谊”夏令营活动,要求报名者提前交英文个人简历。假设你是王珊,请根据下列信息写一篇个人简介。姓名:王珊 性别:女年龄:16岁学校:北京阳光中学其它:爱好音乐、摄影、善于与人交流,乐于助人,热爱自然,热爱和平参加夏令营的目的:结交朋友,了解外国文化注意:1、词数不少于602、可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯2.当前不少文学作品被改编成电影。有人选择看电影,有人则喜欢读原著。请你以“Film or book, which do you prefer?”为题,按照下列要点写一篇英语短文:1、看电影:省时、有趣、易懂2、读原著:细节更多、语言优美3、我的看法及理由3.加拿大高中生David在互联网Inter上登出启事notice,希望结识一位中国朋友,以便学习中国的语言,文化culture。假设你是李华,请在看到这则启事后,用英文给David发一封电子邮件,主要内容包括:你怎样得知David的愿望你愿意成为他的朋友你打算如何帮助他你盼望他的回复4.假设你是李华,作为选派的交流学生在美国某中学学习了一年,寄住在Mr. Brown家里,刚回到国内。回国后,你发现自己的一本英语词典遗忘在他家,因此给他写了一封信,请他帮助寄回词典。信的主要内容如下:感谢在美国期间他所提供的帮助一本英语词典忘记带回词典是美国老师送的,非常珍贵词典很可能丢在卧室的书架上邮资自己付注意:1、词数100左右;信的开头和结尾已为你写好。2、可适当增加细节,使行文连贯2、参考词汇:邮资-postage5.假设你是李华,在出国交流学习期间,到当地一家电影院看了一场精彩的电影,但在观影过程中发现了一些问题。请你根据下列提示用英语给影院经理写一封信。1、因广告过多,影片放映晚点2、影片播放音量过大3、安全出口标识不明,存在安全隐患3、适当结尾注意:1、词数:80-1202、可适当加入细节,以使行文连贯3、信的开头已为你写好(不计入词数)参考词汇:安全出口-exit安全隐患-potential safety hazard6.假如你最好的朋友叫李华(Li Hua),是光明中学的一名学生,请根据提示,以“My Best Friend”为题,写一篇英语短文,谈谈你的朋友李华。1.写作要点:(1)简单介绍李华的个人基本信息(如:姓名、年龄、就读学校等)及外貌;(2)你们是怎样成为好朋友的;(3)你对李华有何评价(看法)。2.写作要求:短文内容应包含所提示的要点,语言要流畅,可围绕提示要点适当增加情节,以使短文意思贯通,短文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名;短文字数90词左右;作文题目已写出,但不计入总词数,也不得抄入横线上。如果要范文或是这些不行的就Hi我吧。2. 谁帮我用英文写一篇作文 题目要求如下: Dear Jack,Thank you for inviting me to your hometown ,But I don't have time to your hometown .Because i must join the English corner in order to improve my poor English . Besides, i am going to visit my grandparents . I will help them to do some housework, such as clean the floor、clean the windows and so on . Because they are very old , i hope i can do something useful for them . But i will vist your hometown during the National Day . I hope you can understandBest wishes!yours,Li Yuan3. 谁给我提供两篇英语作文有题目,要求的,再加范文,要接近高中生的 一:August 8, 2008, the capital of Beijing everywhere filled with a festive atmosphere, this is a unusual day. Because the people of the long-awaited, the attention of people around the world in the Olympic Festival held here. Competition began, diving athletes carried out one after another game, the cheers of the audience one after another. Guo Jingjing turn the game and saw her Maizhe steady pace, Buhuangbumang to 10 metres onto the high-profile, pause for a while, leaping calmly, several 360-degree rotation, like the swallows Jiao Jian, start your arms, Immediately after the fish to a shallow end Cheung, quietly inserted into the water. All of a sudden, all thunderous applause, I can not help but stood up, waving the hands of the Xiaoqi, loudly shouting, tears, the people's call to cover up the sound of my voice hoarse…… presentation on stage, China's athletes won more than a , All repeatedly played the "national anthem of the People's Republic of China." I was fortunate to have witnessed the Olympic sport, I fet life, to see the great cause of national sports. 08 Olympics, I cheered for you, mother, I sang for you, singing for you! 二:Competition began, diving athletes carried out one after another game, the cheers of the audience one after another. Guo Jingjing turn the game and saw her Maizhe steady pace, Buhuangbumang to 10 metres onto the high-profile, pause for a while, leaping calmly, several 360-degree rotation, like the swallows Jiao Jian, start your arms, Immediately after the fish to a shallow end Cheung, quietly inserted into the water. All of a sudden, all thunderous applause, I can not help but stood up, waving the hands of the Xiaoqi, loudly shouting, tears, the people's call to cover up the sound of my voice hoarse…… presentation on stage, China's athletes won more than a , All repeatedly played the "national anthem of the People's Republic of China.4. 需要如下题目要求的英语作文 Wuxi, one of China's top 10 cities as ranked by GDP in 2009, hopes to transition from a manufacturing hub to a hi-tech city by expanding cooperation with domestic and overseas businesses. As a major city in the Yangtze River Delta, Wuxi, Jiangsu province, landed 12 new projects last month including those in electronic information, biopharmaceutics, new energy and materials and outsourcing, totaling 715.7 million yuan. Wuxi's development district has already inked an agreement with consumer electronics maker Beijing Huaqi Information Digital Technology Co Ltd, to invest 30 million yuan in a hi-tech manufacturing base. Beijing Huaqi, maker of Aigo branded electronics, plans to locate its MP6 wireless technology unit in Wuxi. "Wuxi is one of China's bases for the 'Inter of Things' industry. This is one of the major reasons we chose to locate here," said Frank Zhou, general manager of Beijing Huaqi's MP6 business unit. The "Inter of Things" is a neork of web-enabled objects linked together with online services that interact with these objects. Underlying the Inter of Things are technologies such as radio frequency identification (RFID), sensors and smart phones. The Inter fridge is probably the most often-quoted example of what the Inter of Things will enable. Zhou said Beijing Huaqi hopes to leverage Inter of Things technologies in association with its closely related MP6 business. Beijing Huaqi expects its MP6 business - focused on the firm's Inter music player - to generate revenue of 2 billion yuan over the next three years. Zhou said the pany is eying both Hong Kong and New York as possible future locations for an initial public offering. Just last year, Wuxi formed new alliances with tele carriers China Mobile, China Uni and China Tele, to cooperate in research and development, project incubation and other mercial applications. Meanwhile, one Wuxi pany has reportedly signed a memorandum of understanding with France's Accor Services to set up a joint venture in the city focused on its prepaid services business, which provide employee benefits and outsourcing services. Accor Services is one of o business units of the French parent pany, Accor Group. The pany plans to explore markets outside major cities. "Wuxi is not the same as Shanghai or Beijing, so by localizing our business here we can learn the proper way to establish ourselves in similar markets," said Johann Suchon, deputy general manager of Accor Services China, adding that the pany may also benefit from the city's support for the outsourcing industry. According to the local government, Wuxi intends to increase service outsourcing industry revenue from $30 billion to $40 billion by 2020, and employ over 1 million people. To achieve its goal, Wuxi launched a series of measures to develop its talent pool. The government is offering outsourcing panies a one-time rebate of 4,000 yuan for each graduate hired, while program graduates will each receive 1,000 yuan as a subsidy.。5. 求5篇英语作文,高一一般水平,题目自拟,但要写清楚题目要求 puterSome people think puters are useful for us.It has many advantages.Because of puters.We can know the latest news of all over the world at once.We can read all kinds of books and sll buy everything you want at home .We can municate with our friends,listen to music and relax ourselves as well.However,other people thing puters are hamrful to us.Because puter games and on line chatting ofen take up our time when we are working or learning.In my opinion,puter is very useful.Because it can develop our country and make and our life better and better.一个单词一个单词打得我心酸完,绝对原创啊.6. 求10个英语作文题目 1.my favourite star:介绍一位你喜欢的明星(成龙、贝克汉姆、布兰妮)2.my partner:介绍你的搭档(一般是好朋友)3.our school:描述你的学校(用写信方式)4.my family:谈谈你的家庭(有多少人,几个兄弟姐妹,他们的名字,性格。..)5.Food and drink:make a food and drink poster(写一些健康/不健康食品,还有你喜欢的不喜欢的 蔬菜水果。)6.self-introduction :自我介绍7.my weekend :周末做些什么8.my school day :在学校的一天9.介绍家庭中的一员10.my favorite animal7. 中考英语满分作文+题目要求 (2005年北京)根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于50词的短文。假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。 英语作文网 Dear David, I'm glad you'll e to Beijing to learn Chinese. Chinese is very useful, and many foreigners are learning it now. It's difficult for you because it's quite different from English. You have to remember as many Chinese words as possible. It's also important to do some reading and writing. You can watch TV and listen to the radio to practise your listening. Do your best to talk with people in Chinese. You can learn Chinese not only from books but also from people around you. If you have any questions, please ask me. I'm sure you'll learn Chinese well. Hope to see you soon in Beijing. Yours, Wang Ming 请你根据下面的提纲,以“我的家乡”为题,写一篇100—120字的短文。提纲: (1) 家乡的地理位置; (2) 解放前的情况; (3) 解放后的变化; (4) 对家乡的感情。 My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved. I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful. 例2: 健康对于我们每个人来说是非常重要的,但你的父母天天忙于工作而忽略了这个问题,你很为他们担忧。请你以此为话题,并结合提示给他们写一封信。 提示:1.要走路去上班,而不是开车或坐车; 2.每周至少去体育馆锻炼一次,或打球、或游泳; 3.饮食要健康; 4.不要工作太晚,要早休息。要求:1.短文结构完整,意思连贯,语言流畅,语法准确,符合逻辑; 2.80—100词左右; 3.开头和结尾部分已给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Dad(Mum), You're so busy every day that you don't pay much attention to your health. I'm worried about your health all the time. I'd like to give you some suggestions. I hear walking is the best sport. Your pany isn't far from home, is it? Why not walk to the office? You'd better take exercise at least once a week, such as playing tennis in the gym. Going to swim is also a nice choice, too. What's more, it's necessary to have healthy food. Try not to stay up too late. Having enough sleep can help your brain work better. Dad, please accept my advice. I really wish you healthy! Your loving son (daughter) Tom (Mary) (2) Dear Dad(Mum), You're so busy every day that you don't pay much attention to your health.I am worried about you. I hope you can keep healthy. You often drive to your office. It is not far.What about walking there because it can make you much stronger?I'd like you to play basketball or go swimming in the gym at least once a week. It is important to eat healthy food such as vegetables, meat, eggs and fruits. Though your work is hard, I still hope that you can go to bed early so that you can get enough sleep. I'm looking forward to receiving your letter. Your loving son (daughter) Tom (Mary)例1: 随着阳光体育运动在全国开展,政府对中学生身体素质有所下降这个问题给予了高度重视,提出了这样的标语:“EXERCISE ONE HOUR A DAY, KEEP ILLNESS AWAY”。同学们参加了各种体育锻炼之后,校园里出现了可喜的变化,强身健体,增强了学习效果,校园生活丰富了。请你报道一下学校开展这一活动的情况。注意:1. 词数80—100左右。 2. 要求文章结构合理、内容通顺、句子连贯。参考词汇:build up one's body strength 强健身体 reduce diseases 减少疾病(1) As the Sunny Sports is developing in our country, the government has paid attention to the health of the students and raised, "EXERCISE ONE HOUR A DAY, KEEP ILLNESS AWAY". So far our school life has changed a lot. Now we have more time to do sport in the morning or after school. We play football, basketball, badminton and swim. They let our brains relax and make our school life more colorful. We have bee more energetic. Above all our study has all been improved. Let's take exercise every day. It can build up our body strength and reduce diseases. (2) Doing sport builds up our body strength and reduces diseases. Though we lead a better life, our health is being worse now. So "EXERCISE ONE HOUR A DAY,KEEP ILLNESS AWAY" has 。8. 英语作文题目的要求 I had an interesting and busy life。I usually got up at eight o'clock。 Then I liked to lie in bed for a while and drink coffee。After about half an hour, I got up and went swimming。 At about ten o'clock, I came back inside and took a shower。I played and took a shower。 I played puter games with my friends。From eleven o'clock to elve o'clock, I learned about English、Math and Chinese 。 At half past elve, I ate lunch。For lunch, I liked hamburgers, salad, apples, ice cream and Cola。 It was delicious。Fromoneo' oo'clockp。 m。Itookarest。Athalfpastop。m。Ilearnedaboutartandbasketball。Athalfpastthreeo'clockp。m。Iwenttoamusementparkwithmyfriends。Athalfpastfivep。m。,Iatedinner。Fordinner,Ilikedchicken,bananas,butterbiscuit(奶酥)andlemonade(柠檬水)。Iasgreat。Atsixp。m。Iatedessert:potatochips(薯片),icecream(冰淇淋),chocolate(巧克力)andcoffee(咖啡)!Oh,theywereveryrich!Intheevening,IlikedwatchingTVforatalkshow and I reading a book about politics。 At about ten o'clock, I had a shower, and about eleven o'clock p。m。, my parents and I went to bed。I was very busy and tired but very interesting and kind of exciting! 参考网页 。9. 帮忙写一篇英语作文,具体要求看题目 My grandmother in rural areas, last summer I went to grandma house to play, not the way people find a lot of farmland for farming, the rural population did not see a few, but basically some of the old people and children, and rarely seen a young force able-bodied people, she said the city they went to work to make money. Not close relatives, the elderly and children who did not care, so pathetic! To make money at the same time not fet their most pro-people, not to really know how to lose only the value of the family!我的奶奶家在农村,去年暑假我到奶奶家玩,一路上发现很多农田都没人耕种,农村的人口也没看到几个,而且基本上都是一些老人和小孩,很少见到年轻力壮的人,奶奶说他们都进城去打工赚钱去了。亲人不在身边,那些老人和小孩都没人照顾,好可怜!赚钱的同时也不要忘记自己最亲的人,不要到真的失去了才懂得这份亲情的可贵! 你的题目比较烂 看到这些能有什么感想?可笑伐
',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign),e.getAttribute("jubao"))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left+e.offsetWidth/2-e.tip.offsetWidth/2},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#href\}\}/g,e).replace(/\{\{#jubao\}\}/g,n)}},baobiao:{triangularSign:"data-baobiao",tpl:'{{#baobiao_text}}',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left-21},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#baobiao_text\}\}/g,e)}}};function l(t){return this.type=t.type
"defaultTip",this.objTip=u[this.type],this.containerId="c-tips-container",this.advertContainerClass=t.adSelector,this.triangularSign=this.objTip.triangularSign,this.delaySeconds=200,this.adventContainer="",this.triangulars=[],this.motherContainer=a("div"),this.oTipContainer=i(this.containerId),this.tip="",this.tpl=this.objTip.tpl,this.init()}l.prototype={constructor:l,arrInit:function(){for(var t=0;t0}});else{var t=window.document;n.prototype.THROTTLE_TIMEOUT=100,n.prototype.POLL_INTERVAL=null,n.prototype.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER=!0,n.prototype.observe=function(t){if(!this._observationTargets.some((function(e){return e.element==t}))){if(!t
1!=t.nodeType)throw new Error("target must be an Element");this._registerInstance(),this._observationTargets.push({element:t,entry:null}),this._monitorIntersections(),this._checkForIntersections()}},n.prototype.unobserve=function(t){this._observationTargets=this._observationTargets.filter((function(e){return e.element!=t})),this._observationTargets.length
(this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance())},n.prototype.disconnect=function(){this._observationTargets=[],this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance()},n.prototype.takeRecords=function(){var t=this._queuedEntries.slice();return this._queuedEntries=[],t},n.prototype._initThresholds=function(t){var e=t
[0];return Array.isArray(e)
(e=[e]),e.sort().filter((function(t,e,n){if("number"!=typeof t
isNaN(t)
t1)throw new Error("threshold must be a number between 0 and 1 inclusively");return t!==n[e-1]}))},n.prototype._parseRootMargin=function(t){var e=(t
"0px").split(/\s+/).map((function(t){var e=/^(-?\d*\.?\d+)(px|%)$/.exec(t);if(!e)throw new Error("rootMargin must be specified in pixels or percent");return{value:parseFloat(e[1]),unit:e[2]}}));return e[1]=e[1]
e[0],e[2]=e[2]
e[0],e[3]=e[3]
e[1],e},n.prototype._monitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections
(this._monitoringIntersections=!0,this.POLL_INTERVAL?this._monitoringInterval=setInterval(this._checkForIntersections,this.POLL_INTERVAL):(r(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),r(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER&&"MutationObserver"in window&&(this._domObserver=new MutationObserver(this._checkForIntersections),this._domObserver.observe(t,{attributes:!0,childList:!0,characterData:!0,subtree:!0}))))},n.prototype._unmonitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections&&(this._monitoringIntersections=!1,clearInterval(this._monitoringInterval),this._monitoringInterval=null,i(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),i(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this._domObserver&&(this._domObserver.disconnect(),this._domObserver=null))},n.prototype._checkForIntersections=function(){var t=this._rootIsInDom(),n=t?this._getRootRect():{top:0,bottom:0,left:0,right:0,width:0,height:0};this._observationTargets.forEach((function(r){var i=r.element,a=o(i),c=this._rootContainsTarget(i),s=r.entry,u=t&&c&&this._computeTargetAndRootIntersection(i,n),l=r.entry=new e({time:window.performance&&performance.now&&performance.now(),target:i,boundingClientRect:a,rootBounds:n,intersectionRect:u});s?t&&c?this._hasCrossedThreshold(s,l)&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):s&&s.isIntersecting&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):this._queuedEntries.push(l)}),this),this._queuedEntries.length&&this._callback(this.takeRecords(),this)},n.prototype._computeTargetAndRootIntersection=function(e,n){if("none"!=window.getComputedStyle(e).display){for(var r,i,a,s,u,l,f,h,p=o(e),d=c(e),v=!1;!v;){var g=null,m=1==d.nodeType?window.getComputedStyle(d):{};if("none"==m.display)return;if(d==this.root
d==t?(v=!0,g=n):d!=t.body&&d!=t.documentElement&&"visible"!=m.overflow&&(g=o(d)),g&&(r=g,i=p,a=void 0,s=void 0,u=void 0,l=void 0,f=void 0,h=void 0,a=Math.max(r.top,i.top),s=Math.min(r.bottom,i.bottom),u=Math.max(r.left,i.left),l=Math.min(r.right,i.right),h=s-a,!(p=(f=l-u)>=0&&h>=0&&{top:a,bottom:s,left:u,right:l,width:f,height:h})))break;d=c(d)}return p}},n.prototype._getRootRect=function(){var e;if(this.root)e=o(this.root);else{var n=t.documentElement,r=t.body;e={top:0,left:0,right:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,width:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,bottom:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight,height:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight}}return this._expandRectByRootMargin(e)},n.prototype._expandRectByRootMargin=function(t){var e=this._rootMarginValues.map((function(e,n){return"px"==e.unit?e.value:e.value*(n%2?t.width:t.height)/100})),n={top:t.top-e[0],right:t.right+e[1],bottom:t.bottom+e[2],left:t.left-e[3]};return n.width=n.right-n.left,n.height=n.bottom-n.top,n},n.prototype._hasCrossedThreshold=function(t,e){var n=t&&t.isIntersecting?t.intersectionRatio
0:-1,r=e.isIntersecting?e.intersectionRatio
0:-1;if(n!==r)for(var i=0;i0&&function(t,e,n,r){var i=document.getElementsByClassName(t);if(i.length>0)for(var o=0;o推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}
dear daved thankyou for your letter.i will tell you how to learn chinese . you must speak with chinese people . do not be shy .just try.you also can see chinese film.it is good for learn chinese.you can listen chinese songs .yourswang ming
本回答被提问者采纳"John Locke 论文竞赛涉及的内容涵盖了人文社科各大领域:经济、法律、政治、历史、哲学、神学、心理学,要求学员的逻辑缜密,知识面广且深,并具有一定自主调研能力以及较强的学术写作能力。下面就给大家解密一下这个比赛的难度和含金量。举办J...
点击进入详情页本回答由北京集思互联教育科技有限公司提供}

我要回帖

更多关于 给小明的一封信英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信