怎么样可以要做一名记者者

英语作文:我想成为一名记者(通用10篇)  在日常学习、工作抑或是生活中,大家都写过作文,肯定对各类作文都很熟悉吧,写作文可以锻炼我们的独处习惯,让自己的心静下来,思考自己未来的方向。为了让您在写作文时更加简单方便,下面是小编精心整理的英语作文:我想成为一名记者,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。  英语作文:我想成为一名记者 篇1  I have a dream from childhood.  I want to be a journalist when I grow up. A journalist can do a lot of things.  I prefer to go out rather than stay beside the desk. As a journalist, I can often go out to do interview or search news.  In a word, if I am a journalist, I can usually go out for work. This is what I want. Secondly, I want to stand in the first line of the world, and not want to be out. Journalist is the bridge to collect news.  This is a good way fit for my interest. Thirdly, I want to be useful for the society.  I think making a variety of news well-known to all common people is kind of a useful person.  t least, being a journalist, I would not be a useless person. Last but least, I want to help people. As a journalist, I can reveal some people’s difficulty to appeal the help of people from all walks of life.  For example, if I report the difficulty of a poor family, it may cause the attention from other people and then automatically donate to them. In general, to be a journalist is very proud for me. I will try my best to reach my dream.  我从小就有一个梦想。当我长大后我想成为一名。可以做很多的事情。我宁愿出去外面跑也不愿意呆在桌子旁边工作。作为一名,我可以经常去做采访或搜索新闻。总之,如果我是一个,我就可以出去外面工作。这正是我想要的。其次,我想站在世界前线,而不想落后。是收集新闻的桥梁。这种方式很适合我的兴趣。第三,我想成为对社会有用的人。我觉得让各种各样的信息总所周知的人算是有用的人。至少,作为一个,我不会是一个没用的人。最后,我希望能够帮助别人。作为一个,我可以揭露一些人的困难,呼吁社会各界人士的帮助。例如,如果我把一个贫困家庭的困难告知大家,这就可能会引起他人的关注,然后主动帮助他们。总之,对我来说,成为一名是一件很自豪的事。我会尽我最大的努力去实现我的梦想。  英语作文:我想成为一名记者 篇2  I want to be a reporter.Because I would like to see different people and I can make friends with more people.What's more,I can tell people the truth about something popular.Although the work may be hard and I will be tired,I am still fond of it.As far as I am concerned,a reporter is so great for me.  英语作文:我想成为一名记者 篇3  How to do as a good English teacher in primary school  I got a chance of speech last week which is how to do as a good English teacher in primary school. Tell the truth,I really have no ideas. But by three years experienced from study in America. I know that I should do something that make the children like me and love the class as my teacher did when I was a little child. I can mix me among them by playing games with them and tell story to them. That is not mean that I am an adult and make them as a little baby. I know that the children want to make equal to adult and want themselves to look like an adult now. So I can make me look like a child,and make them feel real equals. I can do my best to be their friend. Please give me a chance to do my best. Thank you.  英语作文:我想成为一名记者 篇4  I want to be a famous report when I grow up.  I want to be a famous report when I grow up,because report is really funny and can travel around world.  I want to travel Hawaii,but travel Hawaii need a lot of money,and if I become a famous report I dont need a lot of money!  I really want to become a report,what do you think?  We are hosts today We are learning all kinds of knowledges at school.We are the masters of the knowledges. Our life in the future will be more wonderful.We will make many robots .We will have more tall buildings .There will be less pollution .People will have more leisure time .I am going to be a doctor when I grow up .I want to help patients .I will work and live in Beijing .I will work hard to treat the patients.I will try my best to save people”s lives .I will travel a lot when I am free.I will go to the beach on vacation .  我们正在学校学习各种知识.我们是知识的主人.我们未来的生活会更加美好.我们会造很多机器人.我们会有更多的高楼大厦.污染会更少.人们会有更多的休闲时光.我长大后会当医生.我要在北京工作生活.我会帮助病人.我要努力工作救治病人.我要尽力挽救人们的生命.有空的时候我要常去旅游.我会去海边度假.  How I Spent My Summer Vacation.  我如何度过我的暑假  The summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them. Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running rowing, to keep me physically strong. It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time. I did, because I lived up to what I had planned.  暑假有来了。我很高兴我能忘掉学校至少一段时间。免得我我浪费了这个暑假,我做了一个计划如何度过我的.暑假。首先,我认为我应该复习所有我的老师一学期教的那些东西,这样我就可以有更好的理解。然后我想我应该参加一些不同形式的运动,如散步、跑步划船、让我身体强壮。它的原看在这样的一个很好的计划,我应该好好利用我的休假。事实上我也这么做了,因此我没有辜负了我的计划。  英语作文:我想成为一名记者 篇5  上个星期五,涂老师在班上宣布:“唐凯是《绍兴晚报》的小记者了。”  Last Friday, Mr. Tu announced in his class, "Tang Kai is a little reporter of Shaoxing evening news."  小记者的牌子很漂亮,牌子上穿红衣服的小男孩就是我。  The little reporter's sign is very beautiful. The little boy in red on the sign is me.  我当上了小记者以后,就开始写作文了,我写的第一篇作文是《外婆的奖金》,在《小学生》发表了。涂老师在班级里读了我的作文,还贴到了《学习园地》上。当小记者真好,我心里美极了。  When I became a small reporter, I began to write a composition. The first composition I wrote was "Grandma's bonus", which was published in "primary school students look up dictionary composition net". Mr. Tu read my composition in the class and posted it on the learning garden. It's good to be a little journalist. I'm very happy.  我以后要多写作文,当一个优秀的小记者,为班级争光!  I will write more compositions later, be an excellent reporter, and win honor for my class!  英语作文:我想成为一名记者 篇6  How to be a good reporter  When I was a child,I wanted to be a reporter.Now I know many things about the reporter.I want to show my opinion. I think a good reporter must be very creative because I will meet different things.And as for a reporter,they must be friendly to everyone. To be honest,being a reporter is a very tired thing.So I must be patient,or I will be hated by others. And I also need a good speed.Suddenly somethings happened.I must hurry over there as soon as I can. If you can do these,you can be a good reporter.  英语作文:我想成为一名记者 篇7  Everyone has the heart of their own dreams, but most people feel that their dream is just a dream, it was illusory to think and can not, then it would be deeply buried in the bottom of my heart, even the ground breaking opportunities to it, so, how will dream of a beautiful and fragrant flowers? I have a dream, which is deeply rooted in my heart. That is, when I grow up, I want to be a writer.  Though this dream is far away from me, I will not stop chasing it. Although there will be many setbacks and numerous hardships in the process of realizing my dream, I will not be discouraged. Because I believe that only through the hellish hone, can have the power to create heaven; only through the blood of the fingers, can last popup world; only through difficulties and setbacks, can achieve their dreams. Whenever I see the writers striving to create a Ministry for outstanding odd, always feel admiration and respect. It is they who bring us knowledge; it is they who enable us to hold back in the face of difficulties; to follow them is to give us spiritual support when we are sad. Therefore, I want to be a writer, become a contribution to others, and become the backbone of this country. Whenever I see a waste of time, I would feel sorry for them; whenever I see people get disheartened, as they will feel sad; whenever I see a layabout, I feel angry. Because they do not see their own value, there is no dream of their own. Such a life is meaningless life. And I have at least one dream, one goal. With this dream, I will keep working hard and never give up. With this dream, is tantamount to grasp the course of their own life, will no longer lose direction. With this dream, just like a beacon light up my way forward. To the summit of victory. For this dream, I will struggle hard. Also hope that everyone can advance toward his dream, looking for their own tomorrow! I was a small reporter and I became a reporter  英语作文:我想成为一名记者 篇8  When I was a reporter, it was my dream and my goal of growing up.  I want to be a reporter, traveled the rivers and mountains of the motherland. On the the Great Wall, Mount Huangshan, across the Yangtze River, the Yellow River, in the hands of the camera to record the majesty of the Great Wall, Mount Huangshan, the Yellow River and the Yangtze River are beautiful Pentium, let everyone enjoy the mountains and rivers of the motherland of the Zhuang, the beauty of the mountains and rivers of the motherland.  I want to be a small reporter and walk into a backward mountain primary school. On the rugged mountain path, into the dilapidated school. Although they are not beautiful toys, no bright classrooms, no beautiful chairs, but I want to use their cameras to record the rows of small footprint, skinny faces filled with longing, simple smile, to bring new knowledge and new hope for them.  I want to be a little reporter and go into a thriving new countryside. Into the quiet forest, a handful of sweet brook; into the wide fields, smell the fragrance gladdening the heart and refreshing the mind. I want to use their cameras to record the neat buildings, straight cement road, record the golden rice sea, billowing wheat fields, let everyone know the vigorous development of the new rural construction.  I want to be a reporter, went into the disaster area, the victims in the hands of the camera to record the record The imprint is engraved on my heart. picture, hit people brave, unremitting self-improvement spirit, extending his hand to the people of the motherland, greeting and friendship.  I want to be a little reporter. I want to extend my loving hand to everyone and bring them warmth and help. I will use my efforts and diligence, with dreams, with goals, in the way of growth, fly higher, fly farther!  英语作文:我想成为一名记者 篇9  A reporter is a person who releases information to the public by reporting current events. This year, I joined the Danyang daily little reporter's class to learn new information and events like real journalists. So far, under the guidance of the teacher, there have been more interviews. As a small journalist who has just been studying, I understand the joy and difficulty of being a profession.  When I went to the fire brigade interview, the armed police uncle told us in detail the latest fire fighting “ weapons ” led us to visit the training base. I learned a lot of knowledge that I couldn't learn in class, broadened my knowledge and increased my interest in learning.  When I interviewed in the public square, a big sister to my inquiry with very active, answer questions, for I think problems were added, but also said he was very interested in joining the small press class learning, let me very successfully completed the teacher interview task arrangement at the same time, feel happy when the young reporter.  However, as a reporter and I often encounter difficulties, want to understand a problem clearly, to ask the question from different aspects, and to understand different ideas, some adults do not meet with a few times, I almost tears, but think to complete the interview task after pride, I endure to complete the task.  Through the small reporter's study, I understand, do what needs perseverance and perseverance, I believe that under the leadership of the teacher, I will become a qualified journalist.  英语作文:我想成为一名记者 篇10  I want to be a famous reporter when I grow up,because reporter is really funny and can travel around world.  我长大想当一名记者,因为记者非常有趣并且能周游世界。  I feel like traveling to Hawaii,but it will need a lot of money,and if I become a famous reporter I don't need a lot of money!  我想去夏威夷旅行,但是那将需要很多钱。如果我成为一个著名的记者,我就不需要花那么多钱了。  I really want to become a reporter,what do you think?  我真的想成为一名记者,你觉得呢?【英语作文:我想成为一名记者】相关文章:我想成为一名记者作文07-27我想成为一名记者高中优秀英语作文带翻译07-09我想成为一名记者高中英语作文范文07-18我想成为一名英语老师英语作文08-16我想当一名记者英语作文07-11成为一名伴娘英语作文05-29我想成为一名医生的英语作文07-11成为一名优秀的小记者作文07-29我想成为一名老师英语作文(精选23篇)05-25}

打着“疫情后政府补贴”旗号,“大妈组团”诈骗100多万
打着“疫情后政府补贴”旗号,“大妈组团”诈骗100多万
2021/01/25
下载APP被“客服”忽悠转账 江苏多地发生网贷诈骗案
下载APP被“客服”忽悠转账 江苏多地发生网贷诈骗案
2021/01/25
常州警方速破特大网游诈骗案:玩家转账180多次被骗455万
常州警方速破特大网游诈骗案:玩家转账180多次被骗455万
2021/01/25
冒充公检法诈骗又双叒叕“冒头”,记住两点就不会上当
冒充公检法诈骗又双叒叕“冒头”,记住两点就不会上当
2021/01/25
连云港警方查处“刷量+养号”黑灰产公司,关停服务器600余台
连云港警方查处“刷量+养号”黑灰产公司,关停服务器600余台
2020/11/03
}
  第一期小职已经于上周和大家见面了!  很高兴  我们邀请到了两位从事新闻工作多年的资深跨界记者  陈为民  中国青年报社  国际部主任  娜迪娅  南方都市报  北京新闻中心副主任  和我们来聊聊这个问题  ▼  非新闻专业出身如何跨界做记者  关于这个话题,他们有好多好多话要说!  以下是我们整理好的干货  请查收  问题  1  非新闻专业出身是优势还是劣势?  不管你在大学里学的是什么专业,总能在你所从事的新闻工作中被派上用场,非新闻专业毕业生的优势也总能显现出来。  中国的媒体行业一直处于不断发展的状态,大家的专业技能会大有用武之地,不必过于担心自己选择新闻行业后自己的发展问题。  肯定是优势!报社需要在某一个领域有所专长的人才。作为一名合格的记者,最基本的写作训练,对新闻的感觉都是可以在工作中培养。  只要过了这个门槛,原有的专业知识就会发挥很大的作用,你的专业素养会使自己比别人进步得更快。而你自己的专业背景也能够帮助你正确地辨析出该领域新闻事件的真假性和有多大的报道价值。  术业有专攻不仅是你的专业,热爱某个领域不断探索并成为“专家”,也是从业中很大的优势。  问题  2  如何在新闻工作里发挥自己的跨专业优势?  准备:认真学习业务知识是从事相关新闻工作的基础;  人脉:在自己相关专业领域建立人脉,了解专业人士重点研究的领域;  衔接:不要浪费在大学积累经验和知识的机会,做好工作与专业的衔接;  自信:相信自己的专业知识,在实习工作过程中,用专业性证明自我;  主动:在从事新闻工作的过程中,主动挖掘选题,主动提出问题。  问题  3  跨界做记者如何上手更快?  一般来讲,新闻专业出身的记者在职业敏感性和采访能力等方面有着一定优势,出手速度也比较快。  新闻工作也是有规律可循的,只要愿意去学去做,一定能掌握好它。  在热爱新闻行业且自身有一定文字能力的基础上,好好下工夫就一定能做好新闻工作。  问题  4  从事新闻工作,怎么提升文字功底?  从事新闻工作,文字功底尤其重要。但因为不少非新闻专业学生是半路出家,所以学习起来可能会感觉很吃力。  开卷有益。多读书,不要限制种类,这样才能提高自己的文字功底以及文学修养。  除了新闻专业方面的书以外,大家还可以多读多看新闻报道,不仅看国内的获奖新闻作品,还要看国外报刊和通讯社的作品。  练就好文笔的方式,就是“多读”,读书可以积累常识与专业知识。读得越多,越可以更加自然地穿插每个人的观点,做出更准确的判断。  划重点:请注意,此法没有捷径!  问题  5  非新闻专业学生是否应该跨专业考研?  应该争取考一个新闻专业的研究生。  这样在拿到相关学位从事新闻工作的时候,既有其他专业的背景知识,又拥有从事新闻工作所需要的专业知识,可以说对工作的开展很有帮助。  可以不考。  部分市场化媒体对从业人员的没有特别的学历要求,研究生阶段的学习内容不一定完全适用于具体的工作,在工作中也能对自己的新闻业务能力进行提升。  单位在遴选人才时,不会过度考虑本科生与研究生的差别,而是更看重个人的努力,以及自身对某一个领域知识的掌握程度。  问题  6  非新闻专业学生去媒体实习有意义吗?  非新闻专业学生在有相关实习经历的情况下,正式工作后会相对要更容易上手,同时也可能会增加你对这份工作的兴趣。  作为一名非新闻专业但希望从事媒体行业的学生,大学期间可以去自己能够接触到的实习机构进行尝试,寻找适合自己的媒体形式。  通过实习,与今后可能从事的工作进行合理连接,亲身体会真正的新闻是什么样。  可以看清理想与现实的差别,并重新考量自己适不适合从事这份工作。  问题  7  新媒体的迅速发展对传统新闻业造成了冲击,  目前是怎样的情况?  正是由于这种发展,我们所看到的更多的是消息而不是新闻,它相对而言比较浅显不够客观,内容的真伪需要我们进行辨认。  在信息爆炸,人人都是自媒体的时代,我们更需要理性专业的报道。用更多、更专业的知识,对消息进行清晰辨识,用新闻语言进行梳理,这是一般的曝料人很难提供给读者的。  自媒体往往代表着某一方或某一团队的立场,而记者相对而言能将多方面的观点综合起来,把信息全方面地提供给读者,这便是对专业性提出了更高的要求。  问题  8  深度报道有哪些必须遵守的原则?  准备:写一篇好新闻要对一个问题有足够深入的研究。首先要做资料收集,阅读大量和新闻事件相关的材料。  采访:一篇好的深度报道,包含的采访量肯定足够多。新闻采访一定要做得特别扎实,曾经有位记者写一篇稿子有90个小时的采访记录。你采访的越多,获取的信息越多,离新闻真相越近。  外援:当你的采访量足够大的时候,要善用身边的专家,向他询问,请他帮你在大量资料中“点”出有价值的信息。  文笔:要有足够好的文笔,不求文笔多华丽,但文字要通顺、叙事结构要有逻辑,逻辑要清晰,把握好叙事节奏。  在课后给我们留言就有机会得到老师的一对一辅导哦!  童鞋们的新问题  李霞(华南师范大学):  我现在是一名新媒体的编辑,做过微博,微信社区,论坛等,如果转做传统媒体的记者合适吗?  娜迪娅:  其实只要是自己真心想转行,没有什么合适不合适,就是要权衡好自己的优势劣势。  比如你对新媒体熟悉,去做记者的时候可能就更会起标题,更能选择传播量大的选题来操作,这是优点。  缺点可能是,对于一些类型化的稿件还没有太多的处理经验,比如调查类、时政类等。  多利用优势,不足就虚心学。  不过,现在互联网是未来的发展方向,如果你倒回去做记者,就要耐得住寂寞,安下心来打基础。  否则可能做了几年觉得后悔,觉得别人都已经掌握最新的互联网的新规则了,你还在用最原始的方式写文字。只要这一点想好了,没有什么不能转的。  李霞(华南师范大学):  如果非新闻专业想跨界,老师推荐我们读的第一本书是哪本?  娜迪娅:  跨专业的话,罗伯特麦基的《故事》很多人都觉得不错,还有一本叫《巴黎烧了吗》,也是很好的参考。  另外何伟(Peter Hessler)的书都值得一读;南方周末最早出过一个叫《后台》的系列对跨专业做记者的同学可能也会有帮助。  什么样的简历容易受媒体青睐?  HR在挑选简历时会重点关注毕业院校,所学专业等信息(毕业院校为985、211工程高校,学习专业与新闻工作方向相符者为优);  其次会看重实习经历,是否有进行相关方向新闻报道经历或好的作品。  制作简历的小建议:  详实得当:简历以一页为宜,建议不要超过两页。  突出重点:将实习经历和个人成绩以倒金字塔形式呈现,突出个人优势和亮点。  足够诚实:简历内容不得弄虚作假,需诚实才能够令人信服。  本次干货总结就到这里啦:)  更多精彩内容尽在下期培训  敬请期待  我们的新浪微博话题#小职大家说#现已开放内容征集啦!  1、关注微博账号@中国高校传媒联盟  2、发布原创微博:#小职大家说#+你的感想或疑问  3、@三位好友  你将有机会获得由我们送出的校媒精美周边,快来参加吧!  彩蛋  “小职”是由中国青年报社经济部、中国高校传媒联盟联合推出的线上职场分享栏目  制作 / 黄潇蓓、陈新格  编辑 / 宁迪、唐微}

我要回帖

更多关于 要做一名记者 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信