there are doctors in the room3音乐盒.对doctors划线提问

& “Want to stay away fr...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Want to stay away from colds? Put on a happy face.Compared to unhappy people, those who are cheerful and relaxed are less likely to suffer from colds, according to a new study. It's possible that being happy helps the body fight illnesses, say the researchers from New York University.&It seems that positive feelings may reduce the danger of illness,& said the study's chief researcher Sheldon Cohen.In an earlier study, Cohen found that people who were cheerful and lively caught coughs and colds less often. People who showed feelings were also less likely to tell their doctors that they felt ill.In this&study, Cohen's interviewed 193 adults every day for two weeks. During the interviews, the people were given colds by doctors and had to stay alone in a room for six days.The results showed that everyone in the study was equally likely to get ill. But for people who said they felt happy during the research period, their illness are less serious and lasted for a shorter time.Cohen believes that when people experience positive feelings, their body may produce a chemical that helps fight illness and disease. So if you are worried abut your health, look on the bright side more often.1.Which of the following was NOT a part of the study?
A.People talked about their feelings every day.
B.People were kept alone for six days.
C.People were given colds by doctors.
D.People were made to feel unhappy.
2.What did the study find?
A.People who felt happy never got ill.
B.People's feelings didn't influence their health.
C.People with good feelings became ill more easily.
D.People with positive feelings had less serious illnesses.
3.According to Cohen, which of the following may help fight illness?
A.Eating.
B.Crying.
C.Laughing.
D.Sleeping.
4.This passage is a/an&.
A.advertisement
B.newspaper report
D.scientist's diary
5.What is the best title for this passage?
A.Smiles can fight colds
B.Cause of colds found
C.The danger of colds
D.How people get sick
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-四川省高一上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Want to stay away from colds? Put on a happy face.Compared to unhappy people, those who are cheerful and ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.D2.D3.C4.B5.A
1.细节题,可以用排除法,A由倒数第三段Cohen's interviewed 193 adults every day for two weeks;B由倒数第三段stay alone in a room for six days ;C由倒数第三段the people were given colds by doctors,所以选D2.细节题,由第三段positive feelings may reduce the danger of illness可以知道答案,所以选D3.细节题,由第四段第一句话Cohen found that people who were cheerful and lively caught coughs and colds less often.可以知道答案,所以选C4.推理题,本文主要说明一项研究:心情好的人很少得病,是一篇报道性文章,所以选B5.推理题,由本文的主要内容“心情好的人很少得病”,可以推出答案,所以选A分析:
考点1:健康保健类阅读
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Want to stay away from colds? Put on a happy face.Compared to unhappy people, those who are cheerful...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Want to stay away fr...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Want to stay away from colds? Put on a happy face.Compared to unhappy people, those who are cheerful and relaxed are less likely to suffer from colds, according to a new study. It's possible that being happy helps the body fight illnesses, say the researchers from New York University.&It seems that positive feelings may reduce the danger of illness,& said the study's chief researcher Sheldon Cohen.In an earlier study, Cohen found that people who were cheerful and lively caught coughs and colds less often. People who showed feelings were also less likely to tell their doctors that they felt ill.In thisstudy, Cohen's interviewed 193 adults every day for two weeks. During the interviews, the people were given colds by doctors and had to stay alone in a room for six days.The results showed that everyone in the study was equally likely to get ill. But for people who said they felt happy during the research period, their illness are less serious and lasted for a shorter time.Cohen believes that when people experience positive feelings, their body may produce a chemical that helps fight illness and disease. So if you are worried abut your health, look on the bright side more often.1.Which of the following was NOT a part of the study?
A.Eating.
B.Crying.
C.Laughing.
D.Sleeping.
4.This passage is a/an____.
A.advertisement
B.newspaper report
D.scientist's diary
A.Smiles can fight colds
B.Cause of colds found
C.The danger of colds
D.How people get sick
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Want to stay away from colds? Put on a happy face.Compared to unhappy people, those who are cheerful and relaxed are less likely to suffer from colds, according to a new study. It's possible that being happy helps the body fight illnesses, say the researchers from New York University.&It seems that positive feelings may reduce the danger of illness,& said the study's chief researcher Sheldon Cohen.In an earlier study, Cohen found that people who were cheerful and lively caught coughs and colds less often. People who showed feelings were also less likely to tell their doctors that they felt ill.In thisstudy, Cohen's interviewed 193 adults every day for two weeks. During the interviews, the people were given colds by doctors and had to stay alone in a room for six days.The results showed that everyone in the study was equally likely to get ill. But for people who said they felt happy during the research period, their illness are less serious and lasted for a shorter time.Cohen believes that when people experience positive feelings, their body may produce a chemical that helps fight illness and disease. So if you are worried abut your health, look on the bright side more often.1.Which of the following was NOT a part of the study?
A.Eating.
B.Crying.
C.Laughing.
D.Sleeping.
4.This passage is a/an____.
A.advertisement
B.newspaper report
D.scientist's diary
A.Smiles can fight colds
B.Cause of colds found
C.The danger of colds
D.How people get sick
”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语________________-How many people are there in the room?-Five.They are two ____and three____.A.boy stodentsB.boys studentsC.boy students
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
答案选C,有些名词是由两个或多个词复合而成的复合名词,其复数情况有下列四种:1、以可数名词结尾的复合名词,在词尾直接加-s/-es,tooth-brush(es)牙刷 room-key(s)房间钥匙 boy-student(s)男学生 2、以man和woman作定语的复合名词,在变为复数形式时,前后两部分都变为复数.man doctor—men doctors 男医生 woman teacher—women teachers 女教师 3、以“可数名词+介词(短语)”构成的复合名词,在名词部分后加-s sister(s)-in-law 嫂子 prisoner (s)-of-war 战犯 going (s)-on 发生的事情、举动 4、以“动词/过去分词+副词/介词”构成的复合名词,在词尾加-s grown-up(s)成年人 breakdown(s) 故障 go-between(s) 中间人、媒介者
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 French doctors and American scientists have repor..
阅读理解。
&&&& French doctors and American scientists have reported doing an operation in which the doctor was outside the operating room. This kind of operation is known as robotic operation. &&&& Doctor Marescaux did the operation in an office in New York City last month, while a sixty-eight-year-old woman patient was in a hospital in Strasbourg, France. &&&& A doctor in Strasbourg got the patient ready. He placed medical tools and a small video camera in her stomach area. Doctor Marescaux in New York watched the patient on a video screen. Then he used the computer to send messages to the robot machine. The robot moved the tools that cut the woman's gallbladder (胆囊) away. The woman got well soon after the operation and left the hospital two days later. &&&& Experts say the main problem with such a robotic operation is based on high-speed telecommunications between the doctor and the robot. Technology must be able to send a doctor's order to a robot to move the tools quickly. &&&& Experts also say a successful robotic operation will improve an operation. For example, the robot can make much smaller movements than a person can. A robot machine can turn tools in ways that a doctor's hand cannot. &&&& Doctors say such a robotic operation will make possible safer and better operations in the future. They say it will improve doctor training. It will also mean that doctors could do an operation on people in dangerous places far away. And it could mean that people could have operations done by top doctors without having to travel to the city where doctors work.
1. "Robotic operation" means "______".
A. a special kind of robot invented by doctors B. an operation done far away C. an operation done with the help of a robot D. something done to mend a robot
2. We use the robot in the operation because ______.
A. it can send messages at a high speed B. even a top doctor can't do the operation himself C. it can make the operation safer and better D. operations can be done without any doctors
3. If we want to use the robot in the operation, we must solve the problem of ______.
A. top doctors B. smaller movements C. doctor training D. high-speed telecommunications
4. If the smaller movement can't be done by doctors in the operation, we may use ______ to solve it.
A. more tools B. a robot machine C. a video camera D. telecommunications
5. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Robotic operation is good for doctor training. B. Robotic operation has been used in the USA. C. Experts speak highly of robotic operation. D. The robot is used to watch the patient clearly.
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:山东省中考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 French doctors and American scientists have repor..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 French doctors and American scientists have repor..”考查相似的试题有:
157971961851150491322115090997789Consumer tech prepares to invade the operating room& “ Mary was an operato...”习题详情
175位同学学习过此题,做题成功率64.5%
Mary was an operator(接话员) 911 in Los Angeles. One Thursday morning, she was surprised to get a call from a little girl. She said, “Mom my ill, Mom my ill,’ again and again, Mary soon found the address of the call. She called the police. In a minute, the policemen and doctors arrived at the house. They broke the door open. They couldn’t believe their eyes. The little child was so young that she could not walk! She was sitting beside her mother and holding her mother’s hand. Tears were running down her face. The doctors gave the women some medicine and soon she woke up. Later, she told people, “Everyone was surprised that my daughter could call 911. On Monday I tried to teach her how to call 911, but she couldn’t do it. ” Mary was surprised, too. “It’s the first time I have seen a two-year-old child call 911.”【小题1】What did the girl really want to say?A. “Mom, I’m ill.”b. “My mom is ill.”C. “Mom and I are ill.”【小题2】How did the policemen feel when they got into the room?A. Strange.&&&&&&&&&&&B. Normal.&&&&&&&&C. Surprised.【小题3】How did the policemen get into the room?'A. By breaking the door.b. With the girl’s help.C. Through the window 【小题4】What does the underlined(下划线的) word “it” mean?A. 911.&&&&&&&&&&&B. Calling 911.&&&&&&&&C. Walking.【小题5】What can we learn from the passage? A. The little girl was so clever that she could call 911 when she was 2.&&&&&&&&&&B. The love for her mother created the miracle(奇迹).&&&&&&&&C. The mother knew she had to teach the little girl how to call 911.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-四川省广元市中考英语试题(解析版)
分析与解答
习题“ Mary was an operator(接话员) 911 in Los Angeles. One Thursday morning, she was surprised to get a call from...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【主旨大意】本文讲述了接线员玛丽在值班时,接到一个小孩打来的电话,告诉玛丽她妈妈病了,当警察到孩子的家时,却发现她竟然还不会走。【小题1】细节理解题。从这句话“The doctors gave the women some medicine and soon she woke up. ”可知,是她妈妈病了。【小题1】细节理解题。从这句话“They couldn’t believe their eyes. ”可推知警察很惊讶。【小题1】细节理解题。从此句“They broke the door open.”可知答案。【小题1】推断理解题。根据上文“ I tried to teach her how to call 911...”可知这里it是指拨打911电话。【小题1】 主旨大意题。纵观全文,文章讲述了2岁女孩打911电话救母的故事。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Mary was an operator(接话员) 911 in Los Angeles. One Thursday morning, she was surprised to get a call...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“ Mary was an operato...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“ Mary was an operator(接话员) 911 in Los Angeles. One Thursday morning, she was surprised to get a call from a little girl. She said, “Mom my ill, Mom my ill,’ again and again, Mary soon found the address of the call. She called the police. In a minute, the policemen and doctors arrived at the house. They broke the door open. They couldn’t believe their eyes. The little child was so young that she could not walk! She was sitting beside her mother and holding her mother’s hand. Tears were running down her face. The doctors gave the women some medicine and soon she woke up. Later, she told people, “Everyone was surprised that my daughter could call 911. On Monday I tried to teach her how to call 911, but she couldn’t do it. ” Mary was surprised, too. “It’s the first time I have seen a two-year-old child call 911.”【小题1】What did the girl really want to say?A. “Mom, I’m ill.”b. “My mom is ill.”C. “Mom and I are ill.”【小题2】How did the policemen feel when they got into the room?A. Strange.B. Normal.C. Surprised.【小题3】How did the policemen get into the room?'A. By breaking the door.b. With the girl’s help.C. Through the window 【小题4】What does the underlined(下划线的) word “it” mean?A. 911.B. Calling 911.C. Walking.【小题5】What can we learn from the passage? A. The little girl was so clever that she could call 911 when she was 2.B. The love for her mother created the miracle(奇迹).C. The mother knew she had to teach the little girl how to call 911.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“ Mary was an operator(接话员) 911 in Los Angeles. One Thursday morning, she was surprised to get a call from a little girl. She said, “Mom my ill, Mom my ill,’ again and again, Mary soon found the address of the call. She called the police. In a minute, the policemen and doctors arrived at the house. They broke the door open. They couldn’t believe their eyes. The little child was so young that she could not walk! She was sitting beside her mother and holding her mother’s hand. Tears were running down her face. The doctors gave the women some medicine and soon she woke up. Later, she told people, “Everyone was surprised that my daughter could call 911. On Monday I tried to teach her how to call 911, but she couldn’t do it. ” Mary was surprised, too. “It’s the first time I have seen a two-year-old child call 911.”【小题1】What did the girl really want to say?A. “Mom, I’m ill.”b. “My mom is ill.”C. “Mom and I are ill.”【小题2】How did the policemen feel when they got into the room?A. Strange.B. Normal.C. Surprised.【小题3】How did the policemen get into the room?'A. By breaking the door.b. With the girl’s help.C. Through the window 【小题4】What does the underlined(下划线的) word “it” mean?A. 911.B. Calling 911.C. Walking.【小题5】What can we learn from the passage? A. The little girl was so clever that she could call 911 when she was 2.B. The love for her mother created the miracle(奇迹).C. The mother knew she had to teach the little girl how to call 911.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 samsareroom 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信