High On Life 歌词_百度知道
High On Life 歌词
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:48
获赞数:163
擅长:暂未定制
歌曲名:High On Life歌手:def tech专辑:GREATEST HITSHigh on LifeLivin' the island life you learn to giveFrom hand to hand it's the prerogativeAmidst the positive ways of my paradiseFloatin' sea feelin' nice it's a way to enticeAnyone to fun, don't even think twiceJust pack some bags, away you goThe natural flow pacific island rainbowアラームが鸣る前 起きた朝寝ぼけ头 体浴びたシャワー朝日が出るまで一时间 友达迎えにいざ出発昨日ダビッた MDサウンド抜群この道をひたすらまっすぐ行く先は谁もいないプライベートビーチ始まったばっか 暑い夏の日Tokyo to bungalow with ocean barbeque viewWith honeydew on your lip, the only life to pursueIt's how we do, cruzin' 50ft yachtsThe crystal water trot, my island home hot spotSo what you think of our affair your home won't careTake our dare no despair and come to repairYour soul, under control the Jawaiian wayLive today, your way it's time to payLet's surf ショート ロング ボディーボートAny kind you wantLet's surf 冲に向かってさあ漕げドルフィン バトルアウトLet's surf 波待ち 友达と ハイファイブ 握手交わすLet's surf sets coming catch the wave go ride going offHigh on life in the island time, it's a lion vibe, iron lifeHigh on life in the island time, lion vibe, iron life赤道直下 南の岛々浮かぶ ジャマイカ ハワイ 冲縄暑い太阳あの下 毎日が夏 パラダイスサマータイム 终わらない止まらない时间を胸の中だけで少し遅め泳いでおいで耳すまし闻こえてくる波の音 永远を感じさせてくれるよWe jammin' on a rock on the Ring of FireDancin' all around, the sound will take you higherTo a place you never, ever been beforeLiftin' up your spirit shiftin' you at the coreCome explore our island world and see how it's doneWe livin' in the sun, havin' fun, the journey's begunOne time, sunshine, come find, you'll seeThe island spirits in you, I know you'll agree浜から见える view もいいけど海侧から见えるこのロケーションすげえよスケールでけえよ テ
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Effect of high vacuum on life of oils and greases in model of rolling-contact bearing | SpringerLink
This service is more advanced with JavaScript available, learn more at http://activatejavascript.org
Advertisement
Effect of high vacuum on life of oils and greases in model of rolling-contact bearingK. I. KlimovV. P. SkryabinE. M. NikonorovService Properties of Fuels and Oils
Grease High Vacuum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This is a preview of subscription content,
to check access.Unable to display preview.&1.K. I. Klimov, “Factors determining the lubricant life in rolling-contact bearings,” Sb. Tr. Vses. Nauchn.-Issled. Inst. Neft. Pererab. (Sb. Tr. VNII NP), No. 11, Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1969).2.K. I. Klimov, R. I. Kobzova, G. S. Tubyanskaya, V. A. Listov, and A. I. Sopova, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 9, 53 (1971).3.K. I. Klimov and V. A. Mikheev, in: Theory of Lubricant Action and New Materials [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1965), pp. 88–92.4.L. D. Jaffe and J. B. Rittenhouse, Raketnaya Tekhnika, No. 3, 3–37 (1962).5.K. I. Klimov, V. A. Mikheev, and V. P. Skryabin, “Apparatus for estimating the aging rate of lubricants under high-vacuum conditions,” Lubricating Greases [in Russian], Izd. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).7.B. L. Kanevskii, A. S. Saverskii, and K. I. Klimov, in: The Bearing Industry [in Russian], No. 5 (1971), pp. 12–19.K. I. KlimovV. P. SkryabinE. M. NikonorovThere are no affiliations availableHigh On Life连体裤 | Free People
点击图像进行缩放
Double Tap to Zoom
Close modal
High On Life连体裤
添加至购物袋
; 颜色: 011
随性风格的宽松连体裤,带印花设计,前部镂空。
洗涤建议 / 原产地
尺寸 small
137.16 厘米
70.49 厘米
68.58 厘米
标准配送:?599元及以上订单
发货后7-12个工作日左右
标准配送:?599元以下订单
发货后7-12个工作日左右
注:所有退货均需按照退货指南的要求办理。如需查看完整的退货指南,请。
送达之日起30天内将退货产品寄出
退货送达后的3-4周内
退还至原先的付款方式中
评分及评论
Reviews may have been incentivizedPlease sign in with Facebook or Google below:
Don't have an account?
No problem! Just sign in with Facebook
or Google to get started.
If you have an older Salon account, please
enter your username and password below:
Editor's Picks
GET THE BEST OF SALON
RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Salon.com. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Copyright (C) 2018 Salon Media Group, Inc. Reproduction of material from any Salon pages without written permission is strictly prohibited. SALON (R) is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a trademark of Salon Media Group Inc. Associated Press articles: Copyright (C) 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.This site requires JavaScript and Cookies to be enabled. Please change your browser settings or upgrade your browser.}

我要回帖

更多关于 highlife 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信