DESERT WITH NO ONE ELSE...

?App Store 上的“Outback Desert Rally FREE: Motorhead offroad Racing Champion”
只能在 iOS 设备上的 App Store 获取此 App。
启用“家人共享”后,此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。Home made outdoor Christmas Decoration - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Home made outdoor Christmas Decoration
Posted 11/10/2012
Okay, so I am not the craftiest momma out there. In fact, I usually lack creativity, but I was really proud of my idea for an outdoor Christmas decoration that I could do with the kids.
It also doubled as cleaning up the yard. So two for one right.
Anyways, for those of you who live in the midwest or south, you are probably familiar with the Osage Orange trees and those large green grapefruit size Hedge Apples that they drop.
Most times they are a nuisance because they aren't edible to people and wildlife rarely touch them. I have heard they repel insects and spiders, but not really sure if that's true.
Anyways, we have 3 acres with tons of those trees. So we have hundreds of the Hedge Apples everywhere.
I thought it would be cool to collect them and make a Hedge Apple Christmas Tree. It was a way to do an outdoor Christmas decoration, find a use for those pesky Hedge apples, and maybe repel insects all at the same time.
Here is a post of the pictures and the steps. Let me know what you think.
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position0" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 11/12/2012
Very cute!!
S+C = married 10/24/09L&= born 07/06/11#2&= due 09/10/2015
Posted 11/12/2012
Super cute! I like the red berries- gives it a nice pop of color. I have also heard they will repel spiders in your house when you put them in the corner of a room... one of these days I'm going to test that theory!
It's a girl!! Born June 2, 20092010 Golden Boob Award Winner! ( . ) ( . )
Posted 11/12/2012
That's awesome! When I lived in the high desert of CA. We would make tumbleweed snowmen. We'd stick a pole in the ground and plop the largest tumblweed down first then the next and the next. Of course we'd flock them with "snow" and add a hat or scarf or both.
I'm living like no one else so I can LIVE like no one else.G & J married 10/8/05 DS 3/17/09& DD 3/10/14.
In Reply to FunMoonMoon
To reply to All, click the X.
Add a comment
Uploading...
advertisement
advertisement
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites
Connect with us
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.Access denied | www.activeduty.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.activeduty.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (442eb-ua98).}

我要回帖

更多关于 No.2 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信