跪求此图出处,大神在哪儿?大神帮忙下载这篇文档~~!

求大神帮我根据下面这段话写一篇大概200字左右的英语作文,谢谢!
问题描述:
求大神帮我根据下面这段话写一篇大概200字左右的英语作文,谢谢!A college studentis going to graduate soon, and before he leaves campus, he is eager to takesome pictures around campus. The teaching building, the dining hall, thebasketball court all bring back sweet memories, but when he walks to thelibrary, he suddenly feels different. He remembers that he hardly borrowed anybooks during his four-year college life, and he hardly read any books apartfrom a few textbooks. Are you like or unlike the college graduate describedabove? Is library still a good place for college students to update theirknowledge in this e-age? What kind of role does reading play in your life?
问题解答:
There are many benefits of reading books.Unfortunately,in this day and age,not a lot of people take the time to read them anymore.When was the last time you pick something up?Blame your answer on technology if you must,but that doesn't change the fact that you're missing out on a lot of wonderful benefits!Read on to learn the various benefits of reading books!1) It Feeds Your Mind.Obviously.2) It Keeps Your Brain In Shape.3) It Develops Your Critical Thinking Skills.4) It Makes You More Articulate.5) It Is Accessible.These are just some of the wonderful benefits of reading books.Why don't you drop by the bookstore or library and pick a book up?If you can't even go outside,you can download free ebooks online and read them on your computer.That way,you can see how advantageous reading can be for yourself!
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
除非经买卖双方书面确认,否则买方应于(1)买方收到正规发票;(2)收到货物后20天内支付98%的款项(2%现金折扣),或(3)30天内支付全款(无2%折扣).
亲,我是(第生次好)售后客服,宝有何嫌乎亲,何事皆可通我与君治之,君论中之当听及改,子之论谓小店有也,请亲原下小店与迁改也,更或删之论助哉,为谢之,我可为君支宝贴还五金,犹冀亲勿嫌少与我一一行之机会…详已寄言旺旺谢君之祝君生愉快矣
辐射可以分为电离辐射和非电离辐射,这两个概念常被混淆.电离辐射中最著名的是核辐射,它是指放射性物质发射出的一种能量.它能无差别的破坏身体组织里的化学键,严重时无法修复.更可怕的是,由此引发的基因突变有很大几率会遗传.
From the time in the international class this term,I don't think I have made a good performance.I do not work hard during most of time.For example,I have not di
无有往来,已有时日.倩影在帘,转转反侧.畅想与君话心肠,然恐深陷泥泞而不能自拔.我既有心,你亦有意,然你心坎难过.吾尝劝君抹灭过往,携吾之手同走心道,然君难割难舍!呜呼!此生与君无缘!只盼来生你我先知先爱、相伴至老!愿君有朝一日终能跨越心中之埂,照顾自我莫寒莫冻.珍重,此乃与君绝笔!从此君长埋我心!再道一声珍重!
Los colores que a mí me gustan más son negro,blanco y morado.La fruta favorita para mí es la granada,mientras que odio mucho el limón.Tengo interés en subir a l
有什么含义吗?或者什么用途?你这样 别人很难揣摩,凑出来的也没意境啊 再问: 主要是游戏名字 情侣的 已经有了一份了还缺几个 你若成风我相随 你若化雨我相依 再答: 呵呵 ,玩家啊。 你若妩媚我相守;你若清明我相拥。 你若柔情我相诺;你若侠骨我相许。 你若不离我相偎;你若不弃我相求。 呵呵,不够再说吧。你若觉得满意,给
Not really terrible culture ,especially a group of illiterate people together to talk about culture 我老爸是英语教师我找他翻译的,一定对
修改后:Last summer vacation,I watched a film named "Homeles to Harvad".This movie is about Liz Murray's life.This is a touching inspirational video.This movie is t
Also the school posts the schedule and notification online,which is searchable through all the time or any place.感觉这样更流畅.你的没有语法错误.最多就是把那个and改成or.欢迎追问~一级重新爬起来不容易
老骥伏枥,志在千里;烈士暮年,壮心不已子非鱼,安知鱼之乐?王侯将相宁有种乎!子期善解伯牙其音
子知否?子知否?访者来时子需智,智者引生入也.
哪个 再问: 所有再问: 如果你想要财富值,我可以多开几个问题框 再答: 再答: 想要财富值再问: 我发了条一样的
留下足迹,改天我来慢慢翻译 再答: 先翻译点再问: 我明天要用的 可以追加分 再答: I want to be a psychologist,because psychology observe the behaviors of human and animal,it has a history of developm
【翻译】The Dragon Boat Festival,also called the Duanwu Festival,is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar.It is one of th
Happy birthday, accompany you through second birthday together played for two years After this birthday you only 16 disgusting words Do you know the fiyond I wi
这个故事是《冰雪奇缘》的简介吧.大概意思是:艾伦 德尔有俩个公主:艾尔莎和安娜.艾尔莎可以使用魔法控制冰雪,安娜则是一位很活泼的女孩.在儿时的一次意外中,艾尔莎不小心用咒符镇住了安娜.之后,艾尔莎没有告诉别人自己有魔法,这也最终导致了灾难的发生.符咒对安娜的魔法效应导致身体被冰封,必须要有真爱之吻才可以解开冰封.在一次
大家好,我的名字叫何皓颖。我的英文名字叫克里斯汀。我是一个11岁的女孩。我居住在一个美丽的城市——顺德。我是一个活泼可爱并且聪明的女孩。在学校里,我最喜欢的学科是英语。也许有的人会认为学好英语很难。但是我喜欢。我相信如果你尽了全力,每件事都是可以做好的。我也非常喜欢运动比如游泳、打乒乓球等等。我非常热心。如果你需要帮助
这么长的段落,谁给你写句子结构?除了上学期间,没有人会纵容你的
也许感兴趣的知识哪位大神能帮忙下载一篇文档https://wenku.baidu.com/view/e01ab208d4d8d15abe234ea5.html_百度知道
哪位大神能帮忙下载一篇文档https://wenku.baidu.com/view/e01ab208d4d8d15abe234ea5.html
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
擅长:暂未定制
已下载,怎么发给你?
麻烦您发我邮箱吧
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。跪求大神帮忙下载这篇文档~~谢谢!!_百度知道
跪求大神帮忙下载这篇文档~~谢谢!!
链接:https://wenku.baidu.com/view/08f3e9ae59f5f61fbe3fd3.html?from=search...
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
来自电脑网络类芝麻团
采纳数:7263
获赞数:9579
参与团队:
你好,你需要的文件已经上传到云盘,请下载。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求有百度文库的大神帮我下载一篇文档,谢谢!!_百度知道
求有百度文库的大神帮我下载一篇文档,谢谢!!
https://wenku.baidu.com/view/460a9e126d85ec3a87cd2b16870b.html,麻烦大神们帮我下载一下,谢谢,急!!!希望大神帮忙下载完整的,谢谢!!...
,麻烦大神们帮我下载一下,谢谢,急!!!希望大神帮忙下载完整的,谢谢!!
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
来自知道合伙人认证行家
互联网类行家
采纳数:426
获赞数:382
7年互联网推广经验 曾担任多家公司推广、SEO/SEM工作
& 下好了望采纳
能不能整到全文?可以再提高悬赏
付钱的不行,只能找到这么多,除非花钱