What is good lock2018news for Jim?和

Access denied | www.goodnewsfl.org used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.goodnewsfl.org) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (43d9c4-ua98).Access denied | www.naturalnews.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.naturalnews.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (43d9c42ca8a798bf-ua98).> 问题详情
根据句意及汉语提示完成句子。1. The good news from Lily ______ Jim ______ (使高兴,振作). 2. Mr. Lee is
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
根据句意及汉语提示完成句子。1. The good news from Lily ______ Jim ______ (使高兴,振作).2. Mr. Lee is a kind man. He can&_______ (和……友好相处) his friends.3. He thought hard. At last he ______ (想出) an idea.4. They got up early ______ (为了) catch the early bus.5. The art festival is coming. They will ______ (上映,表演) a short play.
您可能感兴趣的试题
1根据汉语意思,完成下列句子,每空一词。1. 我从来不穿黑色衣服。&&&I ________ wear black clothes.2. 我可以再问你一个问题吗?&&&May I ask you ________ ________ question?3. 那个穿短裤和T恤的人或许是比尔。&&_______ the boy in shots and ________ is Bill.2完成句子,每空一词。1. 为了学好英语, 他天天听收音机。&&&________ ________ English well, he listens to the radio every day.2. 他已邀请我去参加他的生日聚会。&&&He has ________ ________ to go to his birthday party.3. 他不知道她最喜欢的科目是什么。&&&He doesn't know what her ________ ________ is.4. 我能记住我所看到的每一件事情。&&&I can remember ________ I ________.5. 你经常帮助你妈妈做家务活吗?&&&Do you often ________ your mother ________ the housework?3翻译句子。1. 这种杯子是用来使水保温的。&&&This kind of cup is _____ _____ _____ the water hot.2. 中国以长城而文明。&&&China _____ _____ _____ the Great Wall.3. 你认识这个叫Tom的男孩吗?&&&Do you _____ _____ _____ _____ Tom?4. 她的理想就是当一名厨师。&&&&His _____ is _____ _____ a _____.5. 她肯定会来。&&&She is _____ _____ _____.4翻译下列词组或句子并记住它们。1. be free _______________&&&&&&&&&&3. have to _______________&&&&&&&&&&5. go out for _______________&&&&&&7. on Sunday _______________&&&&&&9. do shopping _______________&&&&&&11. go swimming with _____________&&&13. call …back ______________&&&&&15. I beg your pardon? _____________&&17. I’m sorry to bother you. _____________19. play the guitar _____________&&&21. make it nice and hot _____________&&23. have a picnic ______________&&&25. ask her to come _____________&&&27. at home _____________&&&&&&&29. after a while _____________&&&&&31. go to school _____________&&&&&&33. be lost _____________&&&&&&&&&35. Some… others …_____________&&&37. play with ________________&&&&&&39. next time _______________&&&&&&&41. a quarter to two _____________&&&43. It’s time to go. _____________&&&&45. have sports ______________&&&&&&47. Thank you all the same. ______________&&49. how long ______________&&&&&&&&51. how many _______________&&&&&&&&53. have fun ______________&&&&&&&&&55. practice saying them ______________2. What’s up? _______________&&&&&&&&&&4. make plans for _______________&&&&&&&&6. tell…about _____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8. tomorrow afternoon _______________&&&&&10. make a telephone call _______________&&&&&&&&12. speak to ______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14. give… a call _______________&&&&&&&&&16. Would you please …______________&&&&&&&&18. call… at ______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20. run after ______________&&&&&&&&&&&&22. How happy they are!______________&&&&&&24. the next day ______________&&&&&&&&&&&&26. have a meeting _________________&&&&&&&28. like best _________________&&&&&&&&&&&&30. arrive at _________________&&&&&&&&&&&32. What’s wrong with ... _____________&&&&34. It’s kind of you to help us. _____________&&&&&&&&36. on the bed _______________&&&&&&&&&&&38. go home _______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&40. make friends ______________&&&&&&&&&&&&42. five past one _______________&&&&&&&&&&&44. have lessons _____________&&&&&&&&&&&&46. go to bed _______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&48. act like ______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&50. how much ______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&52. how old _______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&54. at night ______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&56. on the net ______________&&&&&&&&&&
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为