at.davis支付平台是什么意思?

NRC: Davis-Besse Lessons Learned Task Force
Davis-Besse Lessons Learned Task Force
Davis-Besse Lessons Learned Task Force
After extensive degradation was discovered in the reactor pressure vessel (RPV) head at the Davis-Bessie Nuclear Power Station, the NRC Executive Director of Operations (EDO) established a
to evaluate NRC regulatory processes for ensuring RPV head integrity and to recommend improvements for either the NRC or the nuclear industry. On September 30, 2002, the task force
its findings to a senior management review team, including 51 recommendations for the NRC to take to address factors that contributed to the Davis-Besse event.
In its report of , the senior management review team endorsed all but two task force's recommendations. The approved recommendations were placed into four categories: (1) assessment of stres (2) assessment of operating experience, integration of operating experience into training, and review of p (3) evaluation of inspection, assessment, and project and (4) assessment of barrier integrity requirements. The review team assigned each recommendation a priority and directed that the highest priority items be addressed by action plans. All other items were to be integrated into the operational planning activities of the lead offices. On January 3, 2003, the EDO issued a
to the directors of the Offices of Nuclear Reactor Regulation (NRR) and Nuclear Regulatory Research (RES), instructing them to develop a plan for accomplishing the actions recommended by the review team. RES and NRR issued the
on March 7, 2003.
See the following for additional information:
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Thursday, May 25, 2017
Popular Documents
Stay Connected被杀害的中国女孩的家人因美国法官接受亚利桑那州路怒症枪犯的认罪求情协议而愤怒
翻译加工厂
-------------译者:雨天路滑当心-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
新闻原文引自《南华早报》
Arizona police have arrested a woman for shooting dead a teenage Chinese student in a road rage incident which allegedly took place after the woman crashed into the female student’s car while it waited at a red light.
亚利桑那州的警察逮捕了一个女子,该女子在路怒事件中开枪杀死了一名十几岁的中国学生。据称,这名女子在女学生等红灯时撞到她的车上。
Tempe police Lieutenant Michael Pooley said Sunday that 32-year-old Holly Davis has been booked on three charges including first-degree murder.
坦佩警察迈克尔·普利(Michael Pooley)中尉在星期日说,32岁的霍利·戴维斯(Holly Davis)已经被立案,包括一级谋杀在内的三项指控。
According to police Davis’ vehicle was involved in a collision at a busy intersection around 2.40 pm Saturday. Davis allegedly got out of her car and fired several shots into the other vehicle hitting Yue Jiang a student at Arizona State University several times.
据警方透露,戴维斯的车辆在星期六下午2点40左右在一个繁忙的十字路口发生碰撞。据称,戴维斯从车里出来后,向其他车辆开了数枪,多次击中亚利桑那州立大学的学生江玥。
Pooley says Jiang then drove her vehicle into another car carrying a family of five. Nineteen-year-old Jiang was taken to a hospital where she died.
普利称江玥随后开车撞上了另一辆载有一家五口的汽车。十九岁的江玥被送往医院,并在医院去世。
The family did not suffer serious injuries.
那一家人并没有受到严重的伤害。
ASU released a statement on Sunday which said: “Regarding yesterday’s incident where ASU student Yue Jiang was killed we just want to say that fellow students are being encouraged to talk with counsellors.”
亚利桑那州立大学(ASU)星期日发表声明说:“关于昨天发生的亚利桑那州立大学学生江玥遇害事件,我们只想说,鼓励学生与辅导员交流。”
A student named Yue Jiang is listed at ASU as a finance undergraduate in the WP Carey School of Business.
江玥是亚利桑那州立大学W. P. 凯瑞商学院的一名金融专业本科生。
ABC news quoted Tempe police as saying that Jiang was waiting at a stop light in the city in a Mercedes when another car crashed into it. Jiang’s male passenger got out to inspect the damage and saw the female driver of the other vehicle walk towards Jiang’s car with a gun before she opened fire into the driver’s window.
美国广播公司引用坦佩警方的话说,另一辆车撞过来的时候,江玥在一辆梅赛德斯车内等红灯。江玥的男性乘客下车去检查损坏情况,看到对方车辆的女司机端着枪朝江玥的车子走去,而后女司机朝着驾驶座车窗开枪。
Davis was arrested after being tracked down via her car’s number plate.
通过车牌号码进行追查后,戴维斯被捕。
The family of a Chinese student who was murdered in a road rage incident reacted furiously in court on Wednesday after a judge accepted a plea deal from her killer.
星期三,在法官接受了凶手的认罪协议后,这名在路怒事件中被害的中国学生的家人在法庭上反应激烈。
-------------译者:棕榈猫-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Holly Davis fatally shot 19-year-old Yue Jiang of China in January 2016 while Jiang’s boyfriend Endong Chen sat next to her according to police in Tempe Arizona. Davis had rear-ended the Arizona State University student’s car.
根据警方在亚利桑那州坦佩的消息,死者江玥是亚利桑那州立大学学生。2016年1月,霍利戴维斯追尾了江玥的车,随即枪杀了这个19岁中国女孩,当时江的男友陈恩东坐在她旁边。
Sitting in Maricopa County Superior Court Jiang’s father Yiyong glared and pointed at Davis as he shouted in a Chengdu-Chongqing Chinese dialect: “How inhumane you were to brutally murder my only daughter!”
马里科帕县高级法院中,江玥的父亲江勇(Yiyong)愤怒地指着戴维斯,用四川方言(成都重庆话)喊着“你还是人吗?你怎么能这么残忍地杀害我唯一的女儿!”
Once he finished his statement to the judge through a translator he turned to Davis again and shouted in his language: “You monster! Tell me why you murdered my daughter!”
每次他通过翻译完成对法官的陈述,他就又转身用他的语言喊道,“你这个恶魔!告诉我你为什么要杀害我的女儿!”
Davis was originally charged with first-degree murder but the prosecutor and her lawyer came to a plea deal of second-degree murder that would result in a mandatory 25-year prison sentence.
戴维斯原本被指控犯有一级谋杀罪,但检察官和他的律师达成协议将最新降至二级谋杀罪,这将判决25年监禁。
Judge Warren Granville on Tuesday accepted the plea agreement after hearing statements from Jiang’s family members who had travelled to Arizona from China KTVK-TV/KPHO-TV reported.
江玥的中国家人前往亚利桑那州接受了中国电视台KTVK-TV/KPHO-TV的采访,法官沃伦·格兰维尔听完该报道中江家人的陈述后,于周二接受了认罪协议。
After their collision in 2016 Davis got out of her Volkswagen Passat walked to the driver’s side door of the Mercedes Jiang and Chen were in and opened fire police said.
警方陈述,2016年撞击发生后,戴维斯从她的大众帕萨特下来后,走到江和陈所在的梅赛德斯驾驶座一侧开枪。
Badly wounded Jiang tried to flee by making a U-turn but crossed into oncoming traffic and collided with another car Tempe police spokeswoman Naomi Galbraith said.
坦佩警方发言人内奥米·加尔布雷斯(Naomi Galbraith)说“江玥伤势严重,试图开车掉头逃脱,但随即迎上驶来的汽车并与另一车相撞。”
The student was transported to a nearby hospital but died of multiple gunshot wounds to the torso.
这名学生被送往附近的医院,但死于多处枪伤。
Endong told police that he and Jiang did not know Davis and they had no interaction with her until she collided with them. He also told police that there was no traffic dispute leading up to the incident.
根据陈恩东向警方的陈述,他和江玥在车祸前并不认识戴维斯,没有任何交集。他还告诉警方这起事件的起因并不是交通纠纷。
Endong and Jiang had just come from a grocery shopping trip Endong said. Davis’ sentencing hearing is scheduled for Friday.
陈恩东说,当时他和江玥刚从商店出来。戴维斯的判决听证会将于星期五举行。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:翻译加工厂 转载请注明出处
-------------译者:668-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
【红迪网处评论】
[–]thebeard76 8 指標 4小時前&
Wow...that is sad. Dam bitch looks like a meth addict too...
哇......这真让人难过。臭碧池看起来也像个瘾君子......
[–]dtlv5813 5 指標 2小時前*&
Craziest part was that she killed the Chinese student for no reason and without provocation because she was drugged out of her mind and wanted to die at police hand. And she might very well have if she were black.
Now this pos will get to spend 25 years in prison at taxpayers expenses.
最疯狂的是她是无缘无故地杀死了这个中国学生,因为她吸毒吸得神志不清了,想死在警察手中。如果她是黑人的话,应该会没事。现在这个屎人要花纳税人的钱在监狱里度过25年。
[–]huaqiao123 36 指標 13小時前*&
I guess people in this sub have a blind passion for hating Chinese people.Bunch of truly awful people.And they wonder why Chinese people start becoming hostile to foreigners.Maybe because the more we interact with them the more we know the hypocrisy.
我猜聊这个话题的人对憎恨中国人有一种盲目的热情,真是一群相当可怕的人。然后他们还想知道为什么中国人开始对外国人怀有敌意。也许是因为我们与他们交往越多,我们就越了解虚伪这个词。
[–]ting_bu_dongUnited States 6 指標 3小時前&
This is bait.
这是诱饵。
[–]dandmcdUnited States 8 指標 3小時前&
Dude fuck off and stop speaking for everyone
伙计,滚开,别再为大家代言而自说自话了。
[–]BillyBattsShinebox 4 指標 1小時前&
Some people here seem to genuinely hate Chinese people yeah but those people have all gotten downvoted to oblivion because they're pieces of shit.
这里的一些人似乎真的很讨厌中国人,是的,但是这些人都被人狂点踩到被人遗忘,因为他们都是垃圾。
[–]Parabellum27 1 指標 41 分鐘前&
And I am sure way more Chinese hate American for instance. I remember back in 2012 when I was in the village of my wife in Zhejiang province there was a small boy about 7 years old saying to me right in my face that he hated americans.. (I am Canadian BTW). It is easy to assume that this lad didn't pull this out of nowhere. Again in the same village but in 2011 during spring festival I was wandering around alone in the village taking pictures and I heard one guy screaming in my back "hey you". I didn't turn around. Then he yelled again so I turned around this time saying "ni hao". He came right to my face asking me "what are you doing here?" Humm just taking pictures it's very nice here I replied. "Where are you from?" he added in a threatening tone. Hum in Chinese I said "I am from Canada". "Oh ok" he said. He turned his back on me and left. I guess he was believing I was American or something. I always wondered what would have happened to me if I had said that I was American...
Now it is fine in the village now. They all know that a laowai married a girl from the village. Easy to say that I am the only one so I am pretty sure everyone knows about me.
我敢肯定更多的中国人讨厌美国人。举个事例,我记得在2012年时,我在浙江省我老婆的村子里,有一个大概7岁的小男孩当着我的面对我说他讨厌美国人...(顺便说一下,我是加拿大人)这个小孩子很明显只对我说这种话。2011年春节期间在同样的村子,我一个人在村子闲逛拍拍照片,听到一个人在我背后大叫“嘿,说你呢。”我没有转过身去,然后他又大声叫,这次我转过身说“你好。”他走到我面前问我,“你在这干嘛呢?”嗯,只是拍拍照片,这里很漂亮。”我回答他。“你哪来的?”他用威胁性的语气补充说。我用中文低声说道“我来自加拿大。”“哦,那好吧。”他说,然后就转身离开了。我猜他认为我是美国人或者其他什么国的人。我一直很好奇如果我说我是美国人的话会发生什么事...现在这个村子很好,他们都知道村子里有一个姑娘跟一个老外结婚了。简单说我是村子里唯一一个老外,所以我很确定村子里的每个人都知道我。
-------------译者:棕榈猫-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
[–]HotNaturedUnited States 12 指標 11小時前&
We've pretty aggressively downvoted any comments that you might be describing so idk what point you're trying to convey
我们真的坚决点踩你想表达的所有观点,所以我不知道你想传达些什么。
[–]huaqiao123 7 指標 11小時前&
All of these comments so fardo you see any foreigners show any sympathy for the poor girl and her family?
到目前为止,这些评论中你看见有外国人对这个可怜的女孩及其家人表示同情了吗?
You and r/93402 jump immediately to accuse her family dont respect laws?
" but it's better than what the Chinese would want IMO " Who the fuck are you to decide what the family want?
你和网友93402(貌似是欧洲那边的网友)立马跳出来指责他的家人不遵守法律?
“在我看来,这个结果比这个中国家庭想要的好多了。”你TM谁啊?凭什么是你来决定他们家人想要的是什么啊?
It's not about downvotesit's about none of your foreigners show any sympathy for this tradedy.
Go to another sub see how normal people would react to this news.
这不是否不否定点踩与否的事,是你们这些外国人对这个悲剧根本没显出一丝同情。去别的子板块(sub)看看正常人对这种新闻会有什么反应吧你。
[–]HotNaturedUnited States 16 指標 10小時前&
Sorry I didn't know this was a pity party. The thread wasn't 'This girl died and it's tragic'. It was 'Discontent with American justice system'.
对不起,我不知道这是个“哀悼会”。这个帖子讨论的主题不是“这个女孩死了,真是个悲剧。”而是“对美国司法制度的不满。”
I never once made a value judgement regarding the crime. The fact that it was horrible and sad should go without saying. What I'm saying is this: 25 years in jail is a good sentence. This doesn't remotely strike me as a miscarriage of justice. After reading the thread title I assumed it would be like 5 years or something asinine.
我从未对这起犯罪做任何价值判断。毫无疑问这是起可怕而悲伤的事件。我想说的是:25年监禁是个合理的判决结果,这不会让我觉得是误判。读完贴文标题后,我还以为是只判了5年或更离谱的判决。
Moreover I wasn't accusing her family of anything - - I was responding to the idea that people think it's unjust. First I don't believe in the death penalty. Second even if I did it wouldn't be for this kind of crime. Third premeditation matters immensely. Fourth 25 years is a good sentence but it would be even better if that included efforts to reform.
此外,我没有指责她的家庭或怎样——我只是在回应那些认为这判决不公平的人。首先,我不认为死刑是个好的解决方式。其次,即使我做了,也不会是这样的罪行。再次,是否有预谋这点非常重要。最后,25年是个合理的判决结果,但如果包括劳动改造就更好了。
It can be hard to step back from emotions and think about things rationally sometimes. I recognize that the Chinese justice system conditions you to expect an extremely different outcome here but this didn't happen in China.
跳出情绪影响理性思考确实非常困难,我承认中国司法制度会让你期待得到一个截然不同的判决结果,但这事并不是在中国发生的。
[–]valvalya 10 指標 9小時前&
Reading the article the family of the girl doesn't appear to be mad about the sentence. (Which is probably a minimum anyway the murderer hasn't even been sentenced yet).
Headline was misleading IMO- it frxd the situation as "family of victim thought 25 years inadequate punishment" when it fact it was "family of victim gives victim impact statement" which will be used to determine the sentence.
读完文章,我觉得女孩的家人对判决结果并没有表现出很气愤。(不管怎样,凶手甚至还没有被判刑。)我觉得标题误导人,字面意思是“受害者家属认为25年监禁的惩罚力度不够。”但真正的意思是“受害者家属提供的受害人影响陈述”将用来决定判决结果。
-------------译者:willdemon-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
[–]NumerusBatavorum 10 指標 8小時前&
If you look at the original SCMP article here the family wanted a longer sentence
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/2150298/family-chinese-student-slain-arizona-road-rage-attack-wants-longer
如果你看过下面《南华早报》的原文章,就知道她的家人想要罪犯服更长的刑罚。
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/2150298/family-chinese-student-slain-arizona-road-rage-attack-wants-longer&(链接)
[–]china-advice-ta 1 指標 1小時前&
This is why China should block Reddit.
这就是为什么中国应该禁了红迪网。
[–]Parabellum27 1 指標 51 分鐘前&
Just a matter of time I guess.
只是时间的问题,我猜。
[–]bluesmaker 15 指標 10小時前&
When exactly did Chinese start becoming hostile to foreigners? You structured your argument like a cause and effect statement with the tiny amount of crime that happens to Chinese nationals and current hostility which is silly. I know the Chinese media loves to report on it but that doesn’t mean it is a large issue. Crime is unavoidable and it is bound to happen to Chinese. I would guess distrust of foreigners would have to do more with colonialism and the opium war.
I’d also ask yourself in what ways do Chinese tend to be hypocrites?
中国人到底什么时候对外国人充满敌意了? 你评论里的因果论断是:正是因为针对中国人的犯罪行为才造成了中国人对外国人的敌意。这个论断太傻了。我知道中国媒体喜欢报道这类新闻,但不代表这些都是大问题。犯罪行为是无法完全避免的,而且也必然会发生在中国人身上。我认为中国人对外国人的不信任主要还是来自于殖民主义和鸦片战争。我还要问你,中国人怎么表现得像伪君子了?
[–]jinniuUnited States 2 指標 4小時前&
To top it off what about all the crimes dealt upon foreigners while in China?
最重要的是,在中国对外国人又是怎么判刑的呢?
[–]SomeStupidFucker 3 指標 13小時前&
...all people are hypocrites.
...人都是虚伪的。
[–]kimmelzhang123 1 指標 1小時前&
Typical chinese little pinkies pointing out issues in china = anti Chinese people.
Just fuck off.
典型的中国小粉红,认为指出中国的问题 = 反华。利落地滚吧。
[–]HotNaturedUnited States 15 指標 14小時前&
This is how a justice system where guilt isn't a given works. It's not pretty it's not perfect and God knows we've fucked it up on the race issue but it's better than what the Chinese would want IMO. China has what--99.7% conviction rate? And something like more executions than the rest of the world put together?
这展现了我们的法律体制是如何运作的,是否有罪并非是预先给定的。它并不优秀,也不完美。而且上帝都知道我们在种族问题上做得很糟。但是我认为,它比中国人想要的法律体系要好。在中国有——呃,99.7%的定罪率?而且执行的死刑比世界上其他地方加起来的都多?
The dude still got 25 years in a prison system that absolutely is not oriented toward reform. Imagine if this had happened in some Scandinavian country. What would the article say then?
这家伙仍然还是被法律系统判处了25年徒刑,这一系统当前还没有改革的必要。想一想,要是这个案件发生在斯堪的纳维亚(北欧)国家。报纸上会怎么说?(意思是在北欧国家应该判得会更轻)
And doesn't a plea deal mean that they all agreed?
而且他们(接受罪犯)的认罪协议不正说明他们都已同意了那判罚结果吗?
-------------译者:龙腾翻译总管-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
[–]chinaxiha 26 指標 13小時前&
“This is how a justice system where guilt isn't a given works. It's not pretty it's not perfect and God knows we've fucked it up on the race issue but it's better than what the Chinese would want IMO. China has what--99.7% conviction rate?”
the guilt of the person here isn't even in doubt&here.
“这展现了我们的法律体制是如何运作的,是否有罪并非是预先给定的。它并不优秀,也不完美。而且上帝都知道我们在种族问题上做得很糟。但是我认为,它比中国人想要的法律体系要好。在中国有——呃,99.7%的定罪率?”
这个人毋庸置疑是有罪的,大家都认同这点。
[–]Silence_v2 24 指標 8小時前&
Did you even read the article? Did you see what the WOMAN did? She ran into them got out and shot the driver 4 times for absolutely no reason then fled the scene lied to police officers washed her clothes destroyed evidence and still managed to get a plea deal. This is absolutely an atrocity and if I were the victims I would feel exactly the same. Guilt was given in this case GTFO with the "justice system isn't perfect but works". The POS who killed this girl should be lined up and killed by a firing squad. The judge should be ashamed of what he did and the only reason I could see that happening is because the Judge was worried that a jury wouldn't convict her because she was a woman who couldn't see her child.
你到底有没读文章啊?你有看这个女人都做了些什么吗?她开车撞向那对情侣,下车,无缘无故就开枪射了坐在驾驶座上的人4次,然后逃离现场、对警方说谎、清洗身上衣物、毁掉证据(指作案枪支),就这样她还设法给自己搞到了个认罪协议。这完全就是暴行,如果我是受害者的话,我仍这么觉得。在这种罪行已经确凿的情况下,滚他妈的说“(我们的)法律体制虽不完美,但它运作良好”的废话。杀害那个中国女孩的罪犯就应该被一队行刑人员(当众)枪毙才是。法官应为他做出如此不公的裁决而感到羞耻才是,而我在这一事件中唯一能看出的就是,该法官担心陪审团不会给她定罪,因为(这罪犯)是个见不到她孩子的可怜女人。
[–]chinaxiha 21 指標 13小時前&
pretty sure plea deal doesn't take into account whether the victim's family agrees or not.
我敢肯定,这份认罪协议根本不管受害者的家属同意与否。
[–]maybemba131 1 指標 6小時前&
Normally prosecutors would consider the family’s opinion but they (prosecutors) represent the public not the family.
一般来说检察官是会考虑(受害者)家属的意见的,但他们(检察官们)代表的是公众,不是(受害者)家属的一方。
【新闻原网处评论】
jayb 23 hours 36 min ago
condolence to the parents. to lose a daughter like this is so sad.&
向受害者父母致哀,因为这样而失去了女儿实在是太让人悲伤了。
1. the reason AG cannot file 1st degree murder because in US 1st degree requires proof of pre-meditation. the prosecution must feel difficult to prove and convince jury of pre-meditation. thus 2nd degree is the highest possible charge they could do. although some could argue why not charge her with BOTH 1st and 2nd degrees and let the jury sort it out. but i don't have all the facts...
1.为什么律师不能起诉一级谋杀罪是因为在美国,定夺一级谋杀是需要有预谋犯罪的证据的,控方很难证明说服陪审团这是预谋犯罪,因此二级谋杀罪是他们能得到的最好的判决结果了。虽然你们中有些人会说,为什么不同时起诉罪犯犯有一级和二级谋杀罪,让陪审团自己来判断呢,这我也不是所有的事实都晓得的.....
2. many asian students lack "situation awareness" when they go to US especially those from HK China Taiwan Japan countries with little random violence in US one needs to "watch your back". random violence is lethal and no rhyme or reason.&
2.许多亚洲学生缺乏“状况认知感”,当他们去美国,特别是那些从香港、中国、台湾、日本等那些少有随机暴力事件国家的学生,你们需要“小心背后”才是。随机暴力是致命且无理由的。
i wish the chinese government (or US consulate) offers some mandatory day course to prepare EVERY US bound student about dangers and common sense protocol in american life. may be we can save a life or two.
我希望中国ZF(或美国领事馆)能提供一些强制性的日常课程以让这些去往美国的学生们做好在美国生活会遇到危险、该有的常识和(不成文)规定的准备。也许这能挽救一些生命。
-------------译者:leo5465768-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
LJPPKGFGSC 1 day 52 min ago
Sadly there is a great deal of misinformation and vitriol in this thread. This kind of behavior (any type of murder) is shocking and inexcusable. The murderer did not plan these actions (1st degree murder) and likely did not know the ethnicity of this poor girl. I only mention the latter part to emphasize that race was probably not a factor so framing an indictment of the penal system as racist does not make any sense.&
遗憾的是,这一贴子讨论中存在大量的误报和刻薄话。这种行为(任何类型的谋杀)都是令人震惊和不可原谅的。凶手没有预谋这些行动(一级谋杀),而且很可能不知道这个可怜女孩的种族。我只提及后者是想强调种族这起案件中可能不是一个因素,因此痛诉刑罚系统的起诉是种族主义的这点没有任何意义。
To those of you suggesting that people from the United States as a condition of their citizenship dislike and even hate the Chinese people are most likely consumed by hate yourselves. I know many Han Chinese living in the United States who have had nothing but a wonderful experience in their adopted land.&
对你们这些建议来自美国的公民厌恶甚至憎恨中国人民的人,是最有可能被仇恨吞噬的。我认识许多住在美国的汉族人,他们在所生活的地方上除了一个美好的经历之外,什么(坏事)也没有。
If we are conditioned to only see darkness that’s what we’ll see. If we are conditioned to believe it’s always an “us” versus “them” scenario then you are a part of the minority who are the bad actors perpetuating the continued and growing division in this world.
如果我们习惯于只看到黑暗,那黑暗就是我们所能看到的一切。如果我们习惯于相信总有个“我们”与“他们”对立的情景,那么你就是这个世界中少数持续不断增长分裂的坏演员中的一个。
Milton Clark 1 day 2 hours ago
That’s cold blooded MURDER. First Degree.
那是场残忍冷血的谋杀,该判一级谋杀罪。
focusedtaxpayer 23 hours 57 min ago
Be human. The man lost his child to a monster.
有点人性吧。那个男人因为一个怪物而失去了他的孩子。
who52au@****** 1 day 1 hour ago
Welcome to Democracy ... killer / killers have all the resource to defend them ( Free ) for the best outcome for his / her advantage ..because the deceased victim can't defend themself ... and America is the land conquered by the barrel of a Gun . and the blood emxded in their blood ever since .
欢迎来到民主国家…在这里杀人犯们有足够的办法来保护他们的自身(自由),为他/她的利益带来最好的结果......因为死者、受害者不能为自己辩护......美国是被枪支征服的土地。从那时起杀戮就藏在他们的血液里。
Stone Lion 1 day 1 hour ago
Yellow lives don't matter in the USA land of the free defender of human rights promoter of same sex marriage land of school shootings land of shooting black suspects who are already in custody.
在自由的土地、人权的捍卫者、同性婚姻的发起者、校园枪击事件之地、射杀黑人的嫌疑犯被羁押之地——美国,在这里黄种人的生命无关紧要。
Clive Stepanek 1 day 2 hours ago
It's doubtful the defendant could have know the car they crashed into was driven by Chinese?
难以推断被告是否知道她撞的那辆车是中国人驾驶的。
chuchu59 21 hours 44 min ago
@clive stephanek - while there is no evidence of this being a premeditated attack it was an armed woman shooting at a couple with no reason whatsoever. If the killer's attorney could prove she was deranged or had a history of mental illness that could be a case for mitigation but there is nothing to suggest this is the case.
(回复上条网友)虽然没有证据表明这是一次蓄意袭击,但这是一名携带武器的女性无缘无故向一对情侣开枪。如果凶手的律师可以证明她精神错乱或有精神病史,这可能是一个可以减轻判决的案例,但这起事件中没有任何证据能表明这点。
Bob_Cobb 19 hours 51 min ago
I’m in pain for this poor family. May God be with you. I can’t imagine losing a child.
我为这个可怜的家庭感到痛苦。愿上帝与你同在。我无法想象失去一个孩子(的痛苦)。
Paul Leow 1 day 2 hours ago
This is a direct result of America's insanely lax gun laws. If the Americans themselves don't do anything about this gungho state of affairs they will eventually become animals. Make no mistake retribution is nigh.
这是美国疯狂的枪支合法的直接结果。如果美国人自己对这件事不采取任何措施,他们最终会变成动物。别误会,报应差不多要来了。
Clive Stepanek 1 day 2 hours ago
It's pretty sad to use an incident like this to stir up hate.
因为这样的事情激起了仇恨是很可悲的。
liang6a@****** 1 day 1 hour ago
I don't know why Chinese are so surprised by the verdict. I've warned repeatedly that americans hate Chinese. People call me racist. But this is the truth. american history is filled with expressions of hatred against the Chinese. The Chinese immigrants were robbed killed and discriminated and barred legally from entering the US. And even when Chinese were admitted into the US they were systematically robbed of human rights and could not own shops go to school be a witness in court etc. Even though such barbarity have disappeared today the underlying hatred against the Chinese is still very much alive. Chinese people are simply hated by the americans of all races from whites to blacks to Latinos. Even non-ethnic Chinese Asian-americans hate Chinese. There is an undeniable culture of hatred against Chinese that will not disappear for many generations to come. This is why the americans want to kill ZTE. This is why the US is stirring up trouble in SE Asia against China. Therefore it is very dangerous for Chinese people to go to the US. It is a very bad mistake for Chinese parents to send their children to the US. These parents are not sending their children into heaven but condemning them to hell for generations of discrimination. Ultimately ethnic Chinese move to a few american cities like San Francisco where Chinese are in larger numbers. So Chinese parents who send their children to the US should not be surprised if their children got killed there.
我不知道为什么中国人对判决结果感到惊讶。我一再警示他们美国人是讨厌中国人的。人们称我为种族主义者。但这是事实。美国的历史充满了对中国人的仇恨。中国移民遭到抢劫、杀害和歧视,并被禁止进入美国。即使中国人后面被允许进入美国,他们也被体制剥夺了人权、不能拥有自己的商店、上学、出庭作证等。尽管这种野蛮行为在今天已经消失,但对中国人的潜在仇恨仍然非常活跃。中国人被所有种族的美国人痛恨,从白人到黑人,再到拉丁美洲人。甚至非华人亚裔美国人也讨厌中国人。这种不可否认的对中国人的仇恨文化不会在未来几代人中消失。这就是为什么美国人想扼杀中兴的原因。(ZTE,中兴通讯股份有限公司)这就是为什么美国在东南亚对中国挑起麻烦的原因。因此,中国人去美国是非常危险的。中国父母把孩子送到美国是一个非常严重的错误决定。这些父母不是把孩子送进天堂,而是因世世代代的歧视而送他们进了地狱。最终,成群的中国人移居到像圣佛朗西斯科这样的几个美国城市,在那里中国人的数量也越来越多。所以,那些把孩子送去美国的父母,若孩子在那里被杀,他们不应该感到惊讶才是。
Tiger of the He... 1 day 1 hour ago
Chinese lives don't matter to americans the rule of law in america is no more than a few words by men of greedy hatful and delusional!
中国人的生命对美国人来说无关紧要,美国的法治只不过是贪婪、仇恨和妄想的人的几句话而已!
Tiger of the He... 1 day 58 min ago
That's why you need guns in america shoot before you ask if Jiang shot back she would be still alive and the law in america allows for shooting in self defence.
这就是为什么在美国你需要枪支,射击之前你能警告对方,如果江回击的话,她可能现在还活着,美国的法律是允许射击自卫的。
Tiger of the He... 1 day 57 min ago
They don't just hate Chinese they hate everything not white! There are some equality to that..... I guess the world needs to reciprocate!
他们不只是讨厌中国人,他们讨厌一切不是白面孔的人或事物!我想这个世界有一些平等….是需要互相给予和回报的!
haavbline 1 day 34 min ago
This was NOT road rage! This is racial hatred multiplied by hatred of wealth gap. Not the first time this happened in the US to young Chinese students flaunting their parents' wealth either it happened just last year at USC in LA among many other cases.
这不是路怒事件!这是种族仇恨乘以对贫富差距的仇恨。这并不是美国第一起关于炫耀他们父母财富的年轻中国学生案例,去年在美国南加州大学(LA)和其他许多案例中都发生过的。
Most Americans are not racists definitely not enough hatred to kill people. But this is ARIZONA the most right wing gun-toting racist state in the US. I believe most of the killer's rage to kill came from the fact that an young Asian girl was driving a expensive luxury car she can never dream of owning one herself. This was FIRST degree murder! By characterizing this killing as 2nd degree murder the killer can get lighter sentence by law.
大多数美国人不是种族主义者,他们的仇恨没高到要去杀人的程度。但这是亚利桑那州,美国最右翼的持枪行凶种族主义的州。我相信杀手大部分的愤怒来自于一个年轻的亚洲女孩竟然驾驶着一辆她梦寐以求的昂贵豪华车的事实。这是一级谋杀!通过将这种杀戮定性为二级谋杀,凶手可以通过法律得到较轻的判决。
focusedtaxpayer 1 day 31 min ago
She is a monster sir. Sadly you will never hear a response that makes you feel better. Your lovely daughter was taken from you by the act of an evil person. She's going to jail for what is likely the rest of her life. That will not bring your daughter back but then again neither would an execution after months of torture. Taking the plea made sense and closes the book. There is no question this monster did it. Her tartarus will be long and painful rest assured and she will eventually pray for death.
她就是个怪物,先生。遗憾的是,你再也听不到让你心理更宽慰的判决结果了。一个邪恶的人从你身上夺走了你可爱的女儿。罪犯可能会被判终身监禁。但这也不会让你的女儿回来,然而在几个月的漫长审讯之后,却再也不会对罪犯执行死刑了。(法官)接受(罪犯的)认罪协议时合理的,判决已定。毫无疑问,这个怪物做到了。她的tartarus(地狱塔耳塔罗斯是灵魂丑恶的人被罚去受折磨的地方)将是长期痛苦的,请放心,她最终将会祈求死亡。
focusedtaxpayer 1 day 18 min ago
So all Chinese should stay in China. Please be safe.
所以所有的中国人都应该留在中国。请安然无恙。
eduv 21 hours 18 min ago
Should of stayed in China. Why study overseas when China is now more technologically advanced and exceeding the US day by day.
应该留在中国的。为什么在中国技术水平更高、日益超过美国的时候出国留学呢?
Langouste Impériale 1 day 5 min ago
They knew they are uneducated that's why they pay for their daughter's education they were making a new and better generation. Facing the distress of a mourning mother's murdered child could you not be racist for a minute?
他们知道自己没有受过良好的教育,这就是为什么他们为女儿的教育买单,他们在创造一个新的更好的一代。这么一个年幼丧母(靠父亲抚养长大)的孩子,她的父亲在得知她被谋杀时该有多痛苦,你就不能一分钟不种族主义吗?
jayb 1 day 27 min ago
no. she is NOT going to jail "for the rest of her life". she pleaded guilty and agreed to take 25 yrs thus no trial needed. she is 32 now will get out at 57.
不,她的“余生”才不会在监牢里度过。她认罪并同意服刑25年,因此不需要审判了。她现在32岁,57岁就可以出狱了。
Sam Clemens 22 hours 5 min ago
@jayb With good behaviour she'll serve 2/3 of the sentence out of jail when she's 49.
(回复上条网友)如果她狱中表现得好,她可能只要服其刑期的三分之二在她四十九岁的时候就能出狱了。
jameslwl 12 hours 24 min ago
Look at the women's faces in the pictures.&
This is representative of the face of America vs the face of China.&
American Viciousness vs Chinese Peacefulness.&
America is again proven to be the cancer of the world.&
No country is as violent as America. What freedom you have living in a country where you don't know when you will be the next to be killed by senseless gun violence?&
看看照片里的女人们的面孔。这是美国人与中国人的面貌对比。美国人的邪恶对比中国人的温和。美国再次被证明是世界的恶性肿瘤。没有哪个国家像美国那样暴力。在一个不知道什么时候会成为下一个被无意义的枪支暴力杀害的受害者的国家,你还能有什么自由?
jameslwl 11 hours 32 min ago
If the US is truly offering opportunities to everyone how come the blacks are still generally poor uneducated and destitute living in subsidized apartments after more than a 100 years? That is because you can change government laws but you can't change people's attitudes. Do you think this American woman had the law in mind when she picked up the gun and shot dead the Chinese girl?
如果美国真的给每个人提供了机会,为什么黑人在100多年后仍然普遍贫穷、没有受过教育、极度贫穷、住在福利公助房里?这是因为你可以改变政府法律,但是你不能改变人们的态度。你认为这个美国女人在拿起枪射杀了这个可怜的中国女孩时心中有法吗?
& jameslwl 11 hours 13 min ago
There is a general misunderstanding of what constitutes "premeditation". The murder thought and the plan to kill do not need to be formed long before the act. It only needs a "reasonable amount time" to form a decision to kill. Depending on the case "reasonable time" could mean minutes or even seconds.&
对何种行为构成“预谋”的定义人们有一个普遍的误解。谋杀想法和杀人计划不需要在行动之前很久就形成。它只需要一个“合理的时间”来决定杀人。根据情况,“合理时间”可能是几分钟甚至是几秒钟。
This is why in this case there was a "plea bargain". Otherwise would it be a simple case of manslaughter?&
这就是为什么在这种情况下,会出现“认罪协商”。要不然,这只会是个简单的过失杀人案。
Know what "premeditation" means in legal definition before you apply it in this case.&
Don't be fooled by the "urban dictionary".
在你需要用这个词语之前,要知道“预谋”在法律定义上是什么意思。不要被“城市词典”迷住了。
(译注:urban dictionary中文译名为“城市词典”,是一个美国在线俚语词典,该词典收录了很多常规词典里面查不到的流行英文俚语俗语)
stopbanningmeyo... 13 hours 57 min ago
Stop make this about race you knuckle dragger. Most Americans aren’t psychopaths.
别再把这件事扯到种族主义问题上了,你这个无赖笨蛋。大多数美国人不是精神变态者。
jameslwl 4 hours 57 min ago
One American psycho is plenty enough for the world. He is a very dangerous man because he sits in the oval office.
一个美国精神病患者就够让世界鸡飞狗跳了。他是个非常危险的人,因为他坐在椭圆形办公室(白宫总统办公室)里。
dolce.w@****** 17 hours 32 min ago
Welcome to the land of Trump.
欢迎来到特朗普之地。
首页 > 网帖翻译 > 美国
相关推荐:
请理性讨论!
尽管来中国的洋人大多是洋垃圾,但我们把国内的洋为奉为一等公民,给他们超国民待遇。
而我们去他们国家的人,尽管是最上层的中国人,却被依然遭受歧视。
达摩克利斯之剑
这也给出国的国人和海外华侨提个醒,你在中国再有钱地位再高,出了国你也是三等公民,还比不上一个因嫉妒而发狂的美国loser。
所以中国终究是你们的母亲,你再看不起讨厌中国这个那个,中国至少不会把你当狗看。等中国强大的时候,希望你们会带着知识和物质财富回到祖国的怀抱。而且我相信这一切已经在发生。
为梦想尖叫
呼吸着自由的空气,享受着自由的民主,在这自由的国度,子弹也是自由的穿行。我不认为这个是种族仇杀,这是嫉妒,一个年轻漂亮的小姑娘,开着豪车,自由的高傲的嘲笑着,所以被底层如蝼蚁般的刁民枪杀了,古人曰,财不露白,贵不独行,不管在哪里,有钱就要低调,人的内心,始终住着一只嫉妒的恶魔!
a18-06-22 09:55:26
我不认为当下出国是一个好选择,在国内985211读个硕士博士已经很好了,只不过难考考不上就去国外读书。而且不去国外最顶尖的哈佛剑桥之类的,那这钱花的有意思吗,体验几年的人生罢了,回来起薪又不会给你特别高人家企业还想着给自己利益最大化呢,最重要是现在国外并不安全!
这个加周立波的案例你就知道美国的法律是怎么玩的,有白人的维护白人,没有白人的维护富人。仅此而已不服别来
龙腾网提示:}

我要回帖

更多关于 at.davis 是什么公司 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信