trello是什么账号怎么注册

1712 条评论分享收藏感谢收起赞同 18726 条评论分享收藏感谢收起Trello for Personal Productivity
Life hack: How can you improve your personal productivity and time management? Personal productivity is not an innate skill. You are not born with the burning desire to improve your prioritizing and get things done every day. The most seasoned productivity experts have tried and failed many times before finally unlocking their most effective method for achieving their ultimate time management system. So what’s the key to personal productivity? It’s finding the method that works for you. So whether it’s the Eisenhower Matrix, the Pomodoro technique, a bullet journal, or a different productivity method entirely, understanding different approaches is the first step towards your own personal productivity breakthrough. Once you find the one that clicks—the productivity method that gives you that “A ha!” moment—your productivity will kick into overdrive and you’ll finally find a way to consistently check off all your to-dos, with finesse at that. The right personal productivity apps are here to help you with setting goals (and achieving them!). When leveraged correctly, you will be able to take all the myriad items out of your brain and put them down in a place where they’ll stay until you’re ready to tackle them. Productivity apps will give you a competitive edge in going from to do to done. These Trello boards and tips are tried and tested from productivity experts themselves. Check out their methods, then pick the one that speaks to you. Copy their boards and make them your own!
Personal Productivity System Based on the “mise-en-place” or “everything in its place” organization concept, this ultimate weekly task organizer was designed by the co-creator of Trello, and can keep even the busiest to-do list in check:
Get a realistic and productive look at your to-do list every day with a morning triage system. Set up an automation station to pipe in meeting requests, emails, and chat messages to an Inbox, where you can sort these items alongside other tasks. Take advantage of Power-Ups like Card Snooze and Card Repeater to tackle the most important items first without getting bogged down in the details.
Eisenhower Matrix A proven productivity technique pioneered by American President, Dwight D. Eisenhower, this board only needs four simple lists to prioritize all of your tasks and to-dos:
Organize all your tasks according to priority: Important/Urgent, Important/Not Urgent, Not Important/Urgent, Not Important/Not Urgent Helps you focus on your long-term goals by clearing out distracting tasks that keep you from your most important work. Collaborate with other team members to delegate anything that’s not a top priority, by either adding them to the board or copying those cards to another team board.
Weekly Review Process The weekly review process is a productive habit highly recommended by experts like Getting Things Done author David Allen:
Use weekly review checklists to stay on track with your most important goals, improve on your mistakes, keep your workload under control, and head into your next workweek with more momentum. Review all your accomplishments, as well as plan out your next week’s biggest tasks, using a simple To-Do, Doing, Done list structure. Merge work and life to-dos by also using this review time to meal plan, schedule workouts, etc.
Mind Map Mind mapping is a goal-setting technique that visually lays out your plans, interests, and aspirations and creates connections between related ideas:
Use lists creatively to brainstorm goals, thoughts, and ideas across the different areas in your life with the whole perspective in view. Add images, links, videos, labels, and attach documents to cards using the Evernote or Google Drive Power-Up to enrich each goal with notes and inspiration. Use checklists to break down goals into actionable steps, add due dates if you want to set deadlines, and invite collaborators onto the board if you want to bring on some accountability partners! For a a more free form experience, consider enabling a Power-Up like SmartDraw to create a diagram or draw a mind map right from your board.
Webinars For Personal Productivity
Learn how to boost personal productivity with these free on-demand Trello webinars.
Power-Up Your Productivity Simple, adaptable, customizable. Connect your favorite apps and enable additional features to take your productivity to new heights with Power-Ups.
See all of your important due dates within a calendar view, and make managing daily, weekly, and monthly to-dos a cinch. Drag and drop cards on the calendar to automagically update the due dates, like when that thing your boss asked you to finish changes to Wednesday, and now you have Tuesday to work on your soon-to-be bestselling novel. Track due dates across all your boards in one place by importing a board’s iCal feed to third party calendars like Google, Apple, and Outlook.
Card Snooze
Your favorite alarm clock feature is also available on a Trello board. Snooze a card to remove it from view, and the card will return to your board at a set date and time. A great way to remove distractions so that you can focus on the tasks that matter most.
Card Repeater
Automate recurring cards and tasks with the Card Repeater Power-Up and give your brain more energy to focus on getting things done. Schedule cards to repeat on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis, and an exact copy will appear on the designated list always on time. Build a process into your productivity practice so that important reminders and tasks never fall through the cracks.
Turn important notes into actionable tasks and keep track of ideas with the Evernote Power-Up. Create and attach new notes directly from Trello cards in a single click. See real time information from Evernote in Trello, like when a note was last edited so you can see if fellow collaborators have updated notes without having to switch apps.
Enjoy the finer things in life, at least your Trello life, with a butler for your boards to do the heavy lifting. Automate actions in Trello, and execute them in a single click. (Yes, you’ll have to lift your finger, but only once!) The Butler will even analyze your recent Trello usage history and recommend some automations for your most frequent actions. An automation may, for example, set the due date of a card, remove a label, and move the card to another list, all in one click. The possibilities are endless!
Blog Posts To Up Your Game In-depth posts for boosting productivity with Trello from industry leaders and the Trello team.
Find Work-Life Focus: A Trello Insider's Guide To Personal Productivity & Justin Gallagher
Learn how the original Trello user, Justin Gallagher, uses Trello to increase his personal productivity each week.
The Eisenhower Matrix Productivity Method & Lauren Moon
A task prioritization technique that could be the answer to your overloaded to-do list and notification nightmares.
Want To Boost Your Personal Productivity? & Lauren Moon
The best tips, tricks, apps & frameworks from leading productivity experts to set goals, manage your time and be more productive.
How To Bullet Journal Using A Trello Board & Lauren Moon
Learn how to transform your bullet journal into an easily accessible and shareable digital tool by using a Trello board.
Get productivity tips, workflows, and much more on the Trello Blog!
Teams of all shapes and sizes work smarter with Trello.
Request a personalized demo for your team today.404 - 找不到文件或目录。
404 - 找不到文件或目录。
您要查找的资源可能已被删除,已更改名称或者暂时不可用。(蜀黎不怪)
第三方登录:最近看过此主题的会员
查看: 1415|回复: 18
推荐用trello来管理申请流程
主题帖子积分
中级农民-加分请看右边栏-多参与|分享|记录|反馈, 积分 140, 距离下一级还需 160 积分
在线时间 小时
<i id="rec_add_percent_0%&(<i id="rec_add_)
<i id="rec_sub_percent_%&(<i id="rec_sub_)
&<i id="upvote_percent_0%&(<i id="upvote_)
<i id="downvote_percent_%&(<i id="downvote_)&
注册一亩三分地论坛,查看更多干货!
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
在申请过程中要接触的网页、文件等是相当多的,除了用excel来标注各个学校的申请进度,还有许多信息需要记录。学姐推荐用Trello等网站来管理进度,比起在本地建立多个文件夹,这种方法下的申请流程会更清楚,而且网站支持上传附件、设立标签、建立清单等功能。. visit 1point3acres for more.
以下是我去年申请时建的,大家可以以它为模板,管理自己的申请进度。
https:// trello.com/b/eB27wVX0/usa
类似的网站还有 worktile.com, teambition.com 。这些网站都兼有团队合作的功能,所以也很适合用于和同学一起共享申请信息。
补充内容 ( 23:16):
Trello有时候确实会有点不太好上,是因为墙的原因(DNS污染啥的 比较弱的墙。
所以网址前最好加上 https://
不行可以用其它国内版的网站,我发自己的 Trello 主要是给大家一个参考模板
很有用的信息!
感谢分享!
感谢分享!
感谢分享!
嘻嘻,第一次给别人评分
感谢分享!链接多了个空格
上一篇:下一篇:
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
<i id="rec_add_percent_0%&(<i id="rec_add_)
. more info on 1point3acres
哦 好吧 确实误导了 抱歉抱歉
之前科学上网的时候用过trello,某杏停了之后突然不能上了。
我就以为tre ...
其实它有时候确实会有点不太好上 是因为墙的原因(DNS污染啥的 比较弱的墙
所以我提供了一些国内版的网站
资历最老的留学申请文书修改服务:EssayEdge
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
<i id="rec_add_percent_%&(<i id="rec_add_)
谢谢,我也想使用这个管理软件。
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
好棒~感谢分享~马上体验!
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
LZ你给的连接打不开是怎么回事儿?
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
. 留学申请论坛-一亩三分地
LZ你给的连接打不开是怎么回事儿?
trello貌似被墙了
补充内容 ( 16:09):. 1point3acres
非常感谢楼主分享
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
这个好棒XD
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
&<i id="upvote_percent_%&(<i id="upvote_)
感谢分享!
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
. From 1point 3acres bbs
trello貌似被墙了
补充内容 ( 16:09):
你们都能打开吗?
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
这个好棒XD
你能打开吗?
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
&<i id="upvote_percent_%&(<i id="upvote_4)
你们都能打开吗?.1point3acres网
楼主给的地址不能打开(确定不是强不强的问题)。
这是网上搜出来的地址,你试试:
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
楼主给的地址不能打开(确定不是强不强的问题)。
这是网上搜出来的地址,你试试:https://trello.com/
哦 好吧 确实误导了 抱歉抱歉. 留学申请论坛-一亩三分地
我就以为trello是被强了的网站,虽然好像也没什么理由强。。。
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
你们都能打开吗?https:// trello.com/b/eB27wVX0/usa
https:// trello中间的空格,有消掉么?消掉之后可以打开
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
&<i id="upvote_percent_%&(<i id="upvote_4)
. more info on 1point3acres
https:// trello中间的空格,有消掉么?消掉之后可以打开
空格去掉后能打开, thanks for sharing!
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
链接https:// 后加了空格是因为我等级太低,发不了链接 O.O
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
&<i id="upvote_percent_%&(<i id="upvote_)
哦 好吧 确实误导了 抱歉抱歉
我就以为tre ...
有理由还叫强么0.0
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
哦 好吧 确实误导了 抱歉抱歉
我就以为tre ...
可以的,非常感谢!
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
你能打开吗?
貌似不行orz
主题帖子积分
在线时间 小时
感谢分享!
<form method="post" autocomplete="off" id="fastpostform" action="forum.php?mod=post&action=reply&fid=27&tid=141662&extra=&replysubmit=yes&infloat=yes&handlekey=fastpost"
onSubmit="
// TODO Howard 11/3/2015
var sbtn = $('fastpostsubmit');
sbtn.disabled =
sbtn.innerHTML = ' 回复发表中... ';
sbtn.setAttribute('background', sbtn.style.background);
sbtn.setAttribute('bordercolor', sbtn.style.borderColor);
sbtn.style.background = '#C7C7C7';
sbtn.style.borderColor = '#8B8B8B';
var form =
// --product--
var isValid = fastpostvalidate(form, null, 0);
if(!isValid) reoverBtn();
return isV
// --product--
// --testing--
//setTimeout(function() {
// var isValid = fastpostvalidate(form, null, 0);
// if(!isValid) reoverBtn();
//}, 2000);
// --testing--
游客请先登录
您需要登录后才可以回帖
提醒:发帖可以选择内容隐藏,部分板块支持匿名发帖。请认真读完以下全部说明:
■隐藏内容方法:
[hide=200]你想要隐藏的内容比如面经[/hide]
■意思是:用户积分低于200则看不到被隐藏的内容
■可以自行设置积分值,不建议太高(200以上太多人看不到),也不建议太低(那就没必要隐藏了)
■建议只隐藏关键内容,比如具体的面试题目、涉及隐私的信息,大部分内容没必要隐藏。
■微信/QQ/电子邮件等,为防止将来被骚扰甚至人肉,以论坛私信方式发给对方最安全。
■匿名发帖的板块和方法:http://www.1point3acres.com/bbs/thread--1.html 回帖并转播
回帖后跳转到最后一页