准备考2018执业药师报名条件,护理专业,请问那个药店肯给我开工作证明😭😭

我是江苏的美术考生 我考了440分 请问 省内 有什么大学可以上_百度知道
我是江苏的美术考生 我考了440分 请问 省内 有什么大学可以上
我是江苏的美术考生 我考了440分 请问 省内 有什么大学可以上拜托
快点😭😭😭😭😭
我有更好的答案
作为前几届江苏美术生告诉你,文化分没有过最低省控线的话就连外省单招的学校都不收你,因为江苏省就不会把你的报考志愿提交,只可以上大专,统考分再高也没用,所以还有些时间提提文化分吧,我是14毕业的,那时候最低线是185还是180好像。努力过了这道线,好大学还是有的。
采纳率:96%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Moving 😭 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Moving 😭
Posted 05/24/2016
Were moving next week and I've been packing all day. I'm so exhausted! I've only ever had to pack up a house and move once and it was a mess. Any tips on making packing and moving easier? I'm using the trash bag idea for clothes, who that will make that part easier. I'm open for all tips and ideas that might make this move a little less stressful.
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position0" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 05/24/2016
Label EVERYTHING and throw/give away things now. The less crap you move the better. One reason I love moving it that I am able to decide what things I truly care about and what I can part with.
I donn think you know me...
TnT = E | July '14 +
A | December '16
*Edited for fat finger syndrome*
Posted 05/24/2016
I avoid boxes, those plastic bins are amazing. I do contractor bags for the clothes and use duct tape the mark the bags. I try to make the bathroom stuff, towels, bedding, and a weeks worth of clothes the most accessible because you'll just want to shower and sleep more thank likely. Typically I'll get some paper plates and disposable cutlery for the first few days in the new place. Hope that helps!
Posted 05/24/2016
Tape plates and bowls together with painters tape. Make sure it's tight enough so they don't move. Then, wrap each bundle with packing supplies. I've moved 8 times in the last 10 years and have never lost a dish.
Posted 05/24/2016
Yes definitely use it as an opportunity to toss anything you don't need! I hate moving! GL!!
Posted 05/24/2016
Yes get rid of anything you havent touched in months! I just recently moved and now have no motivation to finish unpacking ?
Posted 05/24/2016
I've been going to goodwill every day. Definitely decluttering. Hubs is taking our dining room table over to my moms today. Were just gonna buy a new one after we move. We will be having TV dinners until we move.
I've been parking by room. So all of DDs stuff is packed and the boxes are in the corner of the room. That way when I load the truck I will load it by room and unload it by room. I'll label all the boxes.
Thank y'all for all the tips. I hate moving. Especially now that I'm pregnant. The last move wasn't so bad because I could move heavier stuff. This time I feel almost useless.
In Reply to FunMoonMoon
To reply to All, click the X.
Add a comment
Uploading...
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position3" id="reaction_hug_total_
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position3" id="reaction_hug_total_
advertisement
Related Groups
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites
Connect with us
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 2012|回复: 6