求,帮忙翻译一句三年级下册英语学习软件 谢谢

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译求大神帮忙翻译一句话:“梦想还是要有的,万一实现了呢”,翻译成英语,尽量符合原句的语境语义,从GOOGLE或者百度翻译上找出来的答案就不要告诉我啦,我翻过了没有特别符合原文语义的.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
We'd better have a dream,in case it comes true someday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码24小时热门版块排行榜&&&&
(著名写手)
在线: 833.4小时
虫号: 1385538
注册: 专业: 结构化学
请帮忙翻译一句英文,英译汉 谢谢
-- Please upload your manuscript as an Article file. Related Manuscript File 这两句什么区别呢 ?即:图片中的2和4
~MEJZR4BA)FZVO~QODQ_1TJ.png
& 猜你喜欢
已经有19人回复
已经有19人回复
已经有50人回复
已经有11人回复
已经有12人回复
已经有52人回复
已经有16人回复
已经有3人回复
已经有6人回复
已经有12人回复
(正式写手)
在线: 185.3小时
虫号: 3938806
注册: 专业: 无机材料化学
【答案】应助回帖
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ jiayou201101: 金币+3, 翻译EPI+1, ★★★很有帮助
08:05:55jiayou201101(RXMCDM代发): 金币+4
你的文章传到2,相关文章传到4
[ 发自小木虫客户端 ]
相关版块跳转
论文翻译求助完结子版
我要订阅楼主
的主题更新
小木虫,学术科研互动社区,为中国学术科研免费提供动力
违规贴举报删除请发送邮件至:
广告投放与宣传请联系 李想 QQ:
QQ:&&邮箱:
Copyright &
MuChong.com, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有大神帮我翻译一句话,谢谢【英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,255,318贴子:
大神帮我翻译一句话,谢谢收藏
Information on known risk factors was obtained from the patients' medical history.Dyslipidemia, arterial hypertension and diabetes were considered if the patient was previously treated for such a condition and/or diagnosed by a physician. Patients were defined as smokers if the patients were smokers at the time of the cardiovascular event. Impaired LVEF was defined if LVEF was below 35% during angiography or below 30% during echocardiography. Immediate drug therapy was defined if administrated within 24 h after admission.Comorbidities were defined according to the Charlson Comorbidity Index [15,16].Bleeding complications were recorded if deemed clinically relevant by the individual physician in charge of the patient, without the use of a classification system when data collectionstarted. Reinfarction was defined as clinical signs or symptoms of ischemia with ECG changes indicative of new ischemia (new ST changes or new left bundle branch block) and a rerise of biomarkers following the initial infarction. A stroke was defined as any event due to ischemic,thrombotic or hemorrhagic disturbances confirmed by a neurologist or an imaging modality.这段话里,Bleeding complications were recorded if deemed clinically relevant by the individual physician in charge of the patient, without the use of a classification system when data collectionstarted. 这1句话我死活读不通啊,谢谢了,小弟跪谢
英语 沪江网校 超300门热销课程特惠,课程学完,全额返还,免费领888元券包量身定制,高效学习,听说读写样样通,培养真正全方位英语能力!
谢谢了,有高手没有啊,小弟英语实在是烂啊
不会英语吧也要规矩吧
啥看到你们
Bleeding complications were recorded if deemed clinically relevant by the individual physician in charge of the patient, without the use of a classification system when data collection started如果在数据开始收集的时候没有采用分类系统,那么在病人的个体主治医生认为其具有临床相关性的情况下,出血并发症会被记录。
弱弱地翻译了一下
登录百度帐号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
帮忙翻译一句英语,谢谢!我觉得我可能没有看清楚题目的要求,所以出错了.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I thought I maybe didn't see clealy what the question asked for,so I made mistakes.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i think i may not see the question'require clearly,so that i am wrong!手机打的好累..祝你开心愉快.
I think I probably did not look at the subject's request clearly, so it was wrong.
你是真的没有看清才出题吧 哈哈 下次小心点吧 给5分我吧
反正都不能收回去了 嘻嘻
I think I made mistake because I didn't clarify what the question's require was.
I think I probably did not look at the subject's request, so wrong
本来实在不想发言,但四楼那哥们实在太有创意了...
扫描下载二维码求求达人帮忙翻译,英语,谢谢
求求达人帮忙翻译,英语,谢谢&
海伦:迈克尔,你周末通常几点起床?迈克尔:我通常是六点起床.海伦:早起的鸟儿有虫吃.你通常都怎么去学校呢?迈克尔:我通常是步行去学校,但是有时也会骑车去.你呢?海伦:我很少步行去学校.我通常是乘地铁.萨莉你呢?萨莉:我从不乘地铁去学校.我通常是坐公车.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《求求达人帮忙翻译,英语,谢谢》相关的作业问题
Jim:hello,please help me find Bob A:your name,please?Jim:I'm Jim.A:ok,Mr.Jim,I with he A connection,you wait A moment.Jim:ok..A:Mr.Jim,I have told Bob you comin
大家早上好!非常荣幸我有机会在此参加这个面试.希望今天我能有一个很好的表现,九月份时能够进入这个著名的大学学习.现在,我将简单的介绍一下自己.我的名字叫罗嘉慧,来自湖北省云梦县第一中学.我今年18岁.一般说来,我对每个人都很诚实、自信、友好,并且我总是希望尽自己最大的努力去帮助别人.另外,我从童年时期就对发明很感兴趣,
不过,两种情况对我来说都一样.你们两个谁也不能留在这儿陪我.
鸟语啊.太神奇了.
Please you must be happy!As long as you happy!All over the world when all you have to ignore me
How is everything recently?I called you and sent you messsages with no replies.I really worry about you.
It's no use of what you say,because Only we together is the true life.He never give me up . 再问: 你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
This is the presentation of my work.Though the presentation has finished,my creation will never stop.The way of design will go on,and I will do better in the fu
Are these shoes comfortable?Is it a reasonable price?Did I smile on you?Will you come again?
Hi, everyone. My name is XX, my height is 175cm and my weight is 60KG. I am from XX. I love football and swimming. Now I am studying at the Air Crew Institute o
Where where Once, sojourn several Chinese to a quite wealthy American family in.The master makes them to visit own residence, the Chinese visitor saidthat, "You
My character is frank, with kind heart and loving life. Treat work seriously and responsibly, meticulousity, has the strong sense of responsibility, have good o
Today is the first anniversary of our meeting! One year ago, because of your brave for love, we meet in Beijing and fell in love! Thank you for your devotion an
EncounterAcquaintanceFriendCompanion/Partner若有补充,看评论 再问: 你好,非常感谢。这个是婚纱照上的,有没有更贴切的词语?再问: 太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题! 再答: 等等,我帮你再找找
"This paper will surround chemotherapy patients facing the period of nausea and vomiting the prevention and care,nausea and vomiting is chemotherapy patients co
When I sow its seed,could I harvest love?I already has a perfect affection.
Party Building Activity Room 也有例句:因此,必须采取切实措施,进一步加强高校大学生的党建工作.So practical measures must be taken to strengthen party building work for college students further
利用电路设计完善了四路运算 放大器,这些双运算放大器具有低功耗, 共模输入电压范围扩大到地/ VEE的,并 单电源或分割电源工作.该LM358系列 相当于一个一个LM324的一半. 这些放大器具有几个明显的优势超过标准 在单电源运算放大器的应用程序类型.他们可以 工作电压低至3.0 V或高达32伏,与 大约三分之一的第
就业是最好的贫穷解药.有许多证据表明经济增长能减少贫困 - 所谓的'从天上掉下来的'效果.据推测,将自动导致经济增长创造就业机会,反过来会导致贫穷的减少.当代历史清楚地表明,私人创业是创造就业岗位的最佳引擎.例如,中国做出了最大贡献,全球贫困人口减少,在过去的三十年.自1978年改革以来,中国已有超过2.5亿人摆脱了贫}

我要回帖

更多关于 每天学一句英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信