I am not who was系列电子书you imagine I was.

You Are the CEO of Your Life
| LinkedIn
Many years ago, I was asked to consider applying for the position of the CEO of a well known non profit organization. As you can imagine, I was ready to take the challenge. After all, I had 25 years of leadership experience under my belt. I was even flown to the interview location. It was apparent only after a few minutes into the CEO interview, what they were looking for was NOT a CEO but a CFO. I immediately interrupted the CEO interview expressed my appreciation and said these words, "I am NOT who you want or need ME to be for this organization. I said "no" and flew back home.
Over the course the the next 18 months, I would continue to receive phone calls and e-mails regarding more available CEO positions. Every phone triggered ADVENTURE in my spirit. Every e-mail triggered the potential for MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES. Soon I was "addicted" to the idea that I was the CEO they were looking for. And I was wrong.
I was wrong for the wrong reasons!
Was I CEO material? Or was I simply looking for leadership validation? I could picture the corner office with a view over Central Park, the Grand Canyon and Laguna Beach all at the same time.
It was then I realized that I had to become the CEO of my own life first!
That was the single most freeing event in my 40 years of leadership because it triggered the right question, Am I the right person - in the right place - doing the right thing for the right reasons? It was only when I realized that I would NEVER be the CEO of any organization until I became the CEO of my own life.
You too can miss out on the ADVENTURE of MOTIVATING your people, your projects and your ideas and when that happens you've just become the CEO of your life!Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?求《肖申克的救赎》的经典台词!_百度知道
求《肖申克的救赎》的经典台词!
如果有中英文对照就更好了!
我有更好的答案
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing.
Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’ em, then you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等 相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies
were s inging about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are
better left unsaid.I'd like to think they were singing about somethings
so beautiful,it can't expressed in words,and it makes your heart ache
because of it.I tell you, th ose voices soared higher and farther than
anybody in a great place dares to dr eam. It was as if some beautiful
bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls
dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is
Shawshank felt free.
瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知 道。有 些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事, 美妙得难以用言 语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞 得比任何一个人敢想的梦 还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐 色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到 了自由。
(On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you
don&t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made
out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside
that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不 是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西 。
Andy Dufresne: That’s the beauty of music. They can’t take that away
from yo u.
安迪.杜德兰:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。
答案补充 Red narrating: We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt
Like freemen. h\*ll, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our
own houses. We
were the lords of all creation. As for Andy—-hespent that break
hunkered in
the shade, a strangelittle smile on his face.watching us drink his beer.
瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的 房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。
答案补充 Red reading a note left by Andy: Remember, Red, hope is good thing, mabye the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会逝去。Red narrating: You could argue he’d done it to curry favor with the
guards. Or, mabye make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did
it just to feel normanl again, if only for a short while.
瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。 而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。 答案补充 Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be
caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the
part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice.
Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they ’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当 它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过 ,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
We see you've served 20 years of a life sentence? 你因被判终身监禁已在此二十年 You feel you've been rehabilitated? 你感到后悔吗? —Yes,sir,Absolutely,sir.I mean,i learned my lesson.I can honestly say that I'm a changed man.I'm no longer a danger to society.That's God's honest true. 是的,绝对有,先生。我是说,我得到了教训。我敢说我已经完全改变了。我不会再危害社会。这是神的真理。 30)—Says here that you've served 30 years of a life sentence.You feel you've been rehabilitated? 你因终身监禁在此三十年.觉得自己改变了吗? —Oh,yes,sir.Without a doubt,I can honestly say I'm a changed man.No danger to society here.God's honest truth.Absolutely rehabilitated. 是的,先生。毫无疑问,老实说我已改过。我已不会危及社会,上帝可以作证,真的改变了。 40)—Your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence.You feel you've been rehabilitated? 你因终身监禁已被关了四十年了,你觉得你已改过了吗? —Rehabilitated?Well,now,let me see.I don't have any idea what that means. 改过?让我想想.我不明白那是什么意思. —It means you're ready to rejoin society, 你有心理准备重新投入社会吗? —I know what you think it means,sonny. 我知道你们是怎么想的,小老弟。 —To me it's just a made-up word.A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job.What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did? There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret.Not because I'm in here or because you think I should.I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who commited that terrible crime.I want to talk to him,I want to try and talk some sense to him.Tell him the way things are.But I can't.That kid's long gone,and this old man is all that's left.I got to live with that. 对我来说那只是个用来掩饰的词.政客用的词句,你们年轻人能穿西装打领带,有一份好工作,你到底想知道些什么?我对自己所犯的罪感到后悔吗?没有一天我不感到后悔,不是因为我在监狱里,或者你认为我该这样。我回首过往,一个年轻的愚蠢的小孩犯了滔天大罪,我想和他谈谈,我想和他讲讲道理,告诉他做人之道,但已不能了,那孩子已无影无踪了,之剩下这个老人了,我得这样生活下去。 But I tell you these walls are funny.First you hate them,then you get used to them.Enough time passes,you get so you depend on them.That's institutionalized. 我告诉你,这些围墙很有趣,开始,你恨它们,接着你适应了它们.日子久了,你开始依赖它们,那就是被制度化了。 I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about.Truth is,I don't want to know.I like to think it was something so beautiful it can't be expressed in words and makes your heart ache because of it.I tell you these voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream.It was like a beautiful bird flapped into our drab cage and made those walls dissolve away.And for the briefest of moments every last man at Shawshank felt free. 我到今天始终不明白,这两个意大利女人在唱什么,事实上,我也不想去明白,我想那是非笔墨可形容的美境,但会令你心伤,那声音飞扬,更高,更远,超越任何在灰色地带的人所梦想的.如一只美丽的小鸟,飞进来这灰色的鸟笼让这些围墙消失了。令铁窗中的所有犯人感到一刻的自由。 ---Zihuatanejo.It's in Mexico.A little place on the Pacific Ocean.You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?They say it has no memory.That's where I want to live the rest of my life.A warm place with no memory.Open up a little hotel,right on the beach.But some worthless old boat,and fix it up new.Take my gusets out,charter fishing. 圣华塔尼欧.在墨西哥.太平洋中的一个小地方.你知道墨西哥人怎么形容太平洋的?他们说那里是没有回忆的.那就是我想度过余生的地方。温暖但没有回忆的地方.开间小旅馆,就在沙滩边上.买艘不值钱的旧船回来,把它翻新,载着我的客人,出海钓鱼. ---I don't think I could make it on the outside.I been in here most of my life.I'm an institutional man now. 我觉得外面的社会可能不适合我,我的大半生都在这里度过,我已经是这里的一部分了. Pacific Ocean? Shit! Scare me to death,something that big. 太平洋,他妈的,那么大的地方会吓死我的. You shouldn't be doing this to yourself.This is just shitty pipe dreams.Mexico is way down there and you're in here,and that's the way it is. 我劝你不要再像了,那只是你的梦想罢了,墨西哥在下面,你还在这里,这才是现实。 ---I guess it comes down to a simple choice.Get busy living,or get busy dying. 我想我只有一个选择,要么忙着生存,要么忙着死。 Andy crawled to freedom through 500 yards of shit-smelling foulness I can't even imagine.Or maybe I just don't want to. 安迪朝向自由爬楼五百码,令我难以想象有多臭的坑道,或许我只是不想去爬。 When I picture him heading south in his own car with the top down,it always makes me laugh.Andy Dufresne,who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.Andy Dufresne,headed for the Pacific. 当我想到他开车向南走的时候,我总会笑起来,安迪杜福雷,爬过来那臭屎坑,然后干干净净的到另一边去了,安迪杜福雷向太平洋进发了. Sometimes it makes me sad,though Andy being gone.I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged.Their feathers are just too bright.And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice.But still,the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. 有时那令我伤心,虽然安迪已经离开了,我不得不提醒自己有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的,它们的羽毛太漂亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你会觉得把它们关起来欣赏是种罪恶。但是,它们不在了一定会让你感到寂寞. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. 我希望太平洋的海水如我梦中那样的蓝。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
肖申克的救赎的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Dear Mum.I’m writing to tell you my life in America.You can’t imagine how happy I am.I a lot of new friends here.They are very kind Last week I was ill and stay in bed for three days.They helped 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Dear Mum,I’m writing to tell you my life in America.You can’t imagine how happy I am.I &&&&&&a lot of new friends here.They are very kind Last week I was ill and&&&&&stay in bed for three days.They helped me a lot with my lessons.Cathy is one of my &&&&&&friends at schoo1.She has a round face &&&&&&a pair of glasses.She is two months older than me,but &&&&&&shorter.She works very hard and &&&&&&all her lessons.She often helps me with my English.We live in the same street.Sometimes we dance &&&&&&&&&half an hour before we go home.She dances &&&&&&&than any other student in our class.She wants to be a &&&&&&&&&when she grows up.0n weekends,Cathy usually goes swimming.I sometimes go swimming with her.I think it’s a good way to &&&&&&&.We always have a good time together.Write soon.Love,Lin Lin【小题1】A.makeB.dependC.takeD.keep【小题2】A.mustB.shouldC.had toD.may【小题3】A.wellB.bestC.betterD.the best【小题4】A.hasB.haveC.onD.with【小题5】A.veryB.a littleC.manyD.quite【小题6】A.is good atB.is bad inC.is well inD.is good for【小题7】A.inB.forC.asD.to【小题8】A.goodB.wellC.betterD.best【小题9】A.cookB.singerC.writerD.dancer【小题10】A.keep healthB.make healthC.keep healthyD.be health
【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】B【小题6】A【小题7】B【小题8】C【小题9】D【小题10】C
解析试题分析:短文大意:琳琳给她的妈妈写信告诉他妈她在美国的生活。无法想象她是多么的幸福。我交了很多新朋友。他们在学习上给她帮助很大。【小题1】考查动词及语境理解。句意:我交了很多新朋友。make做;depend依靠;take带走,拿走;keep保持。Make friends交朋友,是一个固定短语,所以选A.【小题2】考查情态动词及语境理解。句意:我生病了,不得不在床上躺了三天。must必须;should应该;had to 必须,不得不;may可以。根据前半句Last week I was ill 可推知该选C.【小题3】考查形容词及语境理解。句意:凯西是我在学校的一个最好的朋友。well好;best最好;better更好;the best最好。根据句意结合语境可知该选B.【小题4】考查介词及语境理解。句意:她有一张圆圆的脸,戴着一副眼镜。has有;have有;on 在……上;with和。根据句意结合语境可知该选D.【小题5】考查形容词及语境理解。句意:她比我大两个月,但稍微矮的。very非常,只能修饰原级;a little 一点,可以修饰原级,也可修饰比较级;many许多,常修饰复数名词;quite很,只能修饰原级。所以选B.【小题6】考查短语及语境理解。句意:她学习很努力,所有功课都做得好。is good at 擅长;is bad in在……方面坏;is well in不符合英语表达习惯;is good for 对…….有好处。Be good at擅长,在……成绩好;do well 在……方面做得好。所以选A.【小题7】考查介词及语境理解。句意:有时我们一起跳舞半小时再回家。in 在……里;for 为;as作为;To到。half an hour 半小时,是一段时间,所以选B.【小题8】考查形容词及语境理解。句意:她比我们班其他学生都跳得好。good好的;well好;better更好;best最好。由than 可知该用比较级,所以选C.【小题9】考查名词及语境理解。句意:她长大后想成为一个舞蹈家。cook厨师;singer 歌手;writer 作者;dancer舞者。根据上句She dances &&than any other student in our class.可推知该选D.【小题10】考查形容词及语境理解。句意:我认为这是保持健康的好办法。keep保持; health健康;make做; healthy健康的。keep healthy 保持健康,所以选C.考点:日常生活类短文。
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Dolphins are mammals, not fish. Can dolphins talk? Maybe they can’t talk as human beings do, but they talk with sounds. They show their &&&&&with sounds.Dolphins travel in a group. We call a group of fish a “school”. They don’t &&&&&like school children, but they travel together.Dolphins talk to each other in the school. They give out different &&&&. They tell when they are happy or sad or afraid. They say “&&&” when a dolphin comes back to the school. They talk when they play. They can even make &&&&&sounds above water. However, they make many more sounds under water. People &&&&hear these sounds because the sounds are very, very high. &&&&&make tapes of the sounds and study them.Sometimes people catch dolphins for a large aquarium (水族馆). People can watch the dolphins in a &&&. Dolphins don’t like to be in an aquarium away from the sea. They are sad and lonely.Dolphins are very friendly animals. Maybe you have heard some &&&&that people are saved by dolphins at sea. Dolphin meat is good, &&&&&people don’t like to kill them. They say that dolphins bring good luck.【小题1】A.ideasB.feelingsC.interestsD.activities【小题2】A.studyB.playC.huntD.talk【小题3】A.helpB.signsC.informationD.words【小题4】A.MorningB.Good-byeC.Congratulations D.Welcome【小题5】A.not anyB.a fewC.fewD.all【小题6】A.won’tB.don’tC.mustn’tD.can’t【小题7】A.EngineersB.DirectorsC.ScientistsD.Zookeepers【小题8】A.showB.programmeC.movieD.school【小题9】A.researchesB.secretsC.accidentsD.stories【小题10】A.soB.butC.thoughD.unless
完形填空:(10’)Do you often take a bus? In Nanjing, there are many ____ going around the city, and it costs only 1 or 2 yuan to take a bus. So many people like _____ a bus to school or to work. But when an old man gets on the bus, do you often ___ your seat to him?Some people on the bus don’t like to help the old man. They just close their their_&, listening to music without looking at the old people. Some turn their faces to look ___ the windows. When the bus driver keeps asking them to help the old people, they don’t listen to him.However, we should ___ each other ____ we may need others’ help one day. Next time, please try to help others on the bus. You can let the old people get on the bus ___ you, you can give your seat to an old man, and you can also give your seat to a woman ___ a child. Then all the people will have a _____ life.【小题1】A.planesB.busesC.bikesD.cars【小题2】A.talkingB.openingC.drivingD.aking【小题3】A.giveB.sellC.letD.borrow【小题4】A.mouthsB.eyesC.doorsD.windows【小题5】A.atB.forC.out ofD.after【小题6】A.helpB.askC.smileD.teach【小题7】A.soB.becauseC.andD.but【小题8】A.beforeB.behindC.afterD.front【小题9】A.hasB.haveC.togetherD.with【小题10】A.happyB.busyC.freeD.healthy
完形填空(共 10 分,每小题 1 分)根据短文内容,从各题的四个选项中选择一个最佳答案,并将其代表字母填在答题纸的相应位置。 If someone asks me “Do you like music?” I’m sure I will &&&&&&&him or her, “Of course, I do”. Because I think music is an important part in our&&&&&&&&&&.Different people have different ideas &&&&&&music. For me, I like rock music &&&&&&&it’s so exciting. And my favorite band, the “Foxy Ladies” is one of &&&&rock bands in the world. I also like pop music. My classmate Ann loves dance music because she enjoys &&&. My &&&&friend, Jane, likes jazz music. She thinks jazz is &&&&&&cool.“I like dance music and rock music very much, they are amazing,” says my brother. But my sister thinks rock music is boring. “I like &&&&&&music,” she says. That’s&&&&&she likes country music, I think.【小题1】A.speakB.sayC.answerD.talk【小题2】A.dayB.wayC.roleD.life【小题3】A.inB.withC.aboutD.over【小题4】A.becauseB.beforeC.afterD.how【小题5】A.famousB.more famousC.most famousD.the most famous【小题6】A.danceB.dancing C.dancedD.to dance【小题7】A.betterB.bestC.the better D.the best【小题8】A.realB.trueC.reallyD.quietly【小题9】A.relaxingB.relaxC.relaxed D.to relax【小题10】A.whyB.howC.whenD.where
(10分)As we all know, Chinese students are hard-working. But they’re &&&&at the same time.At school, they have to follow the strict school &&&. For example, they &&&&&have long hair or wear strange (奇怪的) clothes.And at home, they’re always busy with their homework and they don’t have any free time to do what they like. Once (一旦) they don’t do well in exams, their parents will lose &&&&&&&&for them. On weekends, their parents tell them to take part in different classes they don’t like. They always feel &&&&&&&&&and bored. They &&&&&&&interest in school things slowly. Some students can’t &&&&&&it and leave home. Because their parents only care about children’s study and they never &&&&&&what they want. “Many students can do nothing &&&&&&study. Some students even don’t know&&&&&&to get on well with others and how to take care of others,”said an expert (专家).“This is a serious problem. It’s necessary for us to think it over and solve it well,”said another expert.【小题1】 A.glad B.unhappy C.kind D.healthy
【小题2】 A.time B.teachers C.rules D.classmates
【小题3】 A.mustn’t B.can’t C.shouldn’t D.may not
【小题4】 A.future B.home C.school D.hope
【小题5】 A.excited B.tired C.active D.sad
【小题6】 A.lose B.show C.have D.take
【小题7】 A.believe B.stand C.love D.wonder
【小题8】 A.mind B.tell C.talk D.call
【小题9】 A.with B.without C.in D.except
【小题10】 A.where B.how C.why D.whether
One day a little girl came into a shop. She&&&&five dollars and wanted to &&&&some pears. She said to the shopkeeper, “Please give me some pears for five dollars.”When the shopkeeper gave her the pears, the girl &&&&them. Then she said, “Last week my mother bought pears here for five dollars, and she got &&&than I got for the same money. Why did you give me so few?”“Don’t ask questions, my girl. I have&&time for questions.” “Excuse me, sir,” said the little girl, “but…”“That’s all right, my girl,” said the shopkeeper. “Don’t you understand? You get fewer pears, and then you will &&&&&less fruit.”“All right, ” said the girl and she put &&&&&dollars on the counter(收银台). She was going to leave the shop when she heard the words, “Come back. You &&&___ &give me five dollars.”“That’s all right!” said the girl, “Don’t you understand? You get &&&&&dollars, and you will count less &&_”【小题1】A.hasB.is havingC.hadD.have【小题2】A.buyB.sellC.borrowD.pick【小题3】A.tookB.sawC.got D.counted【小题4】A.betterB.biggerC.moreD.nicer【小题5】A.muchB.not aC.noD.a little【小题6】A.bringB.carryC.buyD.sell【小题7】A.fourB.fiveC.sixD.no【小题8】A.needB.mustC.oughtD.may【小题9】A.moreB.lessC.fewD.fewer【小题10】A.pearsB.fruitC.dollarsD.money
Today we can see that many people are cutting down the trees in the forests. A lot of _____ lands have become deserts. If we read newspapers, we’ll learn that the forests on the earth are getting smaller& _____ . We are cutting down large numbers of trees _____& we need wood and farmland. Some scientists say that there will not be any great forests _____&& 20 or 30 years.What will happen if the forests disappear? A lot of plants will die and the animals will _____& their homes. In many places the new farmland will soon look_____&& the old desert. Crops will not grow there. There won’t be enough _____& , and the weather will get hot and dry. If the climate of the earth changes, life will be _____& for everyone. Our living environment will become _____ . More and more rich farmland will disappear. We will suffer a lot from both droughts (干旱) and floods.It’s our duty _____& the forests well. Everyone should try his best to make a contribution (贡献) to taking care of the forests. Stop cutting down the trees and make the world greener!【小题1】A.lowB.richC.lonelyD.high【小题2】A.on timeB.all the timeC.in timeD.no time【小题3】A.orB.soC.becauseD.but【小题4】A.inB.atC.onD.with【小题5】A.findB.buildC.loseD.decorate【小题6】A.likeB.upC.atD.out【小题7】A.snowB.sunshineC.windD.rain【小题8】A.easyB.hardC.happyD.interesting【小题9】A.better and betterB.worse and worseC.bigger and biggerD.more and more【小题10】A.to doB.doC.to protectD.protect
题型:阅读理解
Do you know why different animals or pests(害虫)have their special colours? Colours in them seem to be used mainly to protect themselves.Some birds like eating locusts, but birds cannot easily catch them. Why? It is because locusts change their colours together with the change of the colours of crops. When crops are green, locusts look green. But as the harvest time comes, locusts change to the same brown colour as crops have. Some other pests with different colours from plants are easily found and eaten by others. So they have to hide themselves for lives and appear only at night.If you study the animal life, you’ll find the main use of colouring is protecting themselves. Bears, lions and other animals move quietly through forests. They cannot be seen by hunters. This is because they have the colours much like the tree.Have you ever noticed an even more strange act? A kind of fish in the sea can send out a kind of very black liquid when it faces danger. While the liquid spreads over, the enemies cannot find it. And it immediately swims away. So it has lived up to now though it isn’t strong at all.【小题1】From the passage we can learn that locusts _______.A.are small animals B.are easily found by birds C.are dangerous to their enemies D.change their colours to protect themselves 【小题2】Bears and lions can keep safe because they_______.A.have the colours much like the trees B.move quickly C.like brown and grey colours D.live in forests 【小题3】Why can the fish mentioned in the last paragraph live up to now?A.Because it is very strong. B.Because the liquid it sends out can help it get away from its enemies. C.Because the liquid it sends out can kill its enemies. D.Because it swims faster than any other fish. 【小题4】Which is the best title for this passage?A.The Change of Colours for Animals and Pests B.Colours of Different Animals and Pests C.The Main Use of Colours for Animals and Pests D.Some Animals and Pests
题型:单选题
Are these your cousins?& _______& .A.Yes,they aren’t B.No,these aren’t C.No,they aren’t D.Yes,these are
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 who was百度网盘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信