最近施工组织设计有很多项网红推荐的OOSO套组真的那么好用吗

一楼亚述你好
主帖获得的天涯分:0
楼主发言:13次 发图: | 更多
http://historum.com/asian-history/122229-does-china-really-have-5-000-years-history.html  historum是个供各国历史爱好者交流的历史论坛,相对于其他网站火药味并不浓厚,虽然按国内标准来看会员不多也不是太热闹但对我来说却颇符合历史论坛的感觉,大多数人也是有不少知识储备且愿意友好交流的,这次我在里面找个时间较近的翻译一下。
  正文  Does China Really Have 5,000 Years of History?  中国真的有5000年历史吗?  =====================  historum论坛网友评论:  =====================  aldo12  From: Europe/Switzerland/Ticino  Does China Really Have 5,000 Years of History?  It’s often said that China is a nation with 5,000 years of history ( written history ? ) What you’re less likely to hear is a discussion of where that magic number comes from. Truth be told, what you find when you go back far enough is a loosely weaved tale of conflicting answers, divergent histories and celebrated heroes of varying authenticity.  The earliest archaeological records that can be tied to a dynasty pertain to the Shang, a dynasty that began around 1700 B.C.  中国真的有5000年历史吗?  经常说中国是一个有5000年历史(记载的历史?)的国家但你却很少能听到这个神奇的数字从何而来的讨论。说实话,由自相矛盾的解释,有分歧的历史和不够可靠的著名英雄所组成的松散编织起的故事且据你如此久远,你又能从中找出什么呢。  最早的考古记录可以追溯到商朝,一个大约开始于公元前1700年的朝代。  Holapian  From: Hong Kong  I am doubtful of this claim, since it is extremely hard, if not impossible,to prove the unearthed civilizations in northern China, which dated back to some time between 4000 to 2000 BC, are the ancestral civilizations of the current China. That they just happened to be in the territory of modern China does not necessarily means Chinese are legitimate to appropriate them as part of their heritage. We just know so little about their languages and customs.  As to China's written history, I think the Shang dynasty was the oldest traceable dynasty.  我怀疑这种说法,它是否真实太难确认了,一些可追溯到公元前4000年至2000年间的文物在中国北部出土,这些来自现代中国的祖先文明。他们只是在现代中国领土上存在过并不一定意味着中国可以合理的把它们视为中国自己的文化遗产。我们对他们的语言和习俗所知甚少。  按照中国记载的历史,我认为商朝是可追溯的最古老王朝。  Joined: Jun 2014  From: Lisbon, Portugal  Quote:  Originally Posted by Holapian View Post  —I am doubtful of this claim, since it is extremely hard, if not impossible,to prove the unearthed civilizations in northern .......  It was actually only during the late Shang period that we find evidences of proto-writing and the existence of big settlements aka urban centres, and the existence of a stratified political structure.  But it's still up to debate if "Chinese civilisation" begun in that period or not.  Some scholars say that Chinese civilisation only dates back to the Spring and Autumn period (everything before that belonged to a different civilisation in the same geographic era), some say it only begins with the Qin unification, or some even say that the "China" only really begins during the Han   —我怀疑这种说法,它是否真实太难确认了,一些可追溯到公元前4000年至2000年间的文物在中国北部出土,这些是来自现代中国的祖先文明.......  事实上我们发现的证据只是到晚商时期,这些证据来自原始记载,又名城市中心的大型聚居点和分层的政治结构的存在。  但“中国文明”是否开始于那个时期仍是有争论的。  一些学者说中国文明只能追溯到春秋时期(之前的一切属于同一地理时代的不同文明),一些说它只是开始于秦朝,有一些甚至说“中国”真正开始于汉代。
  aldo12  From: Europe/Switzerland/Ticino  In terms of age, civilizations in other parts of the world precede China. Writing systems in Egypt and Mesopotamia ( places that actually do have five thousand years of history ) predate Chinese writing by two thousands years. ( Sumerian writing system 3.500 B.C )The world’s first city, Uruk, in modern-day Iraq, dates back seven thousand years. Even in comparison to Europe, China isn’t that old. Confucius’ life overlapped with those of Pythagoras and Socrates. China was first unified in 221 BC, a century after Alexander the Great had created the Hellenistic Empire, and just a few centuries before the zenith of the Roman Empire and after the Etruscans ( in Italy ) fall.  No doubt that china's history is one of the oldest and sophisticated history in the world.  就时代而言,世界其它地区有些文明早于中国。埃及和美索不达米亚(确实有5000年历史的地方)出现文字比中国要早2000年。(苏美尔文字在在公元前3500年出现)。世界上第一个城市乌鲁克位于现在的伊拉克境内,可追溯到7000年前。即使与欧洲比较中国也并不是那么古老,孔子生活的时代与毕达哥拉斯和苏格拉底他们重叠。中国在公元前221年首次统一,而在一个世纪以前亚历山大大帝已经建立了亚历山大帝国,且就在几个世纪后罗马帝国在伊特鲁里亚人(位于意大利)崩溃后到达顶点。  毫无疑问的是中国历史是世界上最古老和最复杂的。  (译者注  Etruscans:伊特鲁里亚人,公元前十世纪到公元前一世纪活跃在意大利的欧洲古文明,曾主导早期罗马,后逐渐衰弱最终融入罗马共和国。  Egypt :古埃及文明形成于公元前4000年左右,古埃及前王朝开始于公元前3100年左右,美尼斯统一上下埃及建立第一王朝,终止于公元前30年罗马征服埃及托勒密王朝。  Mesopotamia:美索不达米亚是古希腊对两河流域的称谓,意为“(两条)河流之间的地方”,即幼发拉底河和底格里斯河。生活于其中的苏美尔人于公元前3200年左右发明楔形文字,苏美尔文明的开端可以追溯至公元前4000年。约结束在公元前2000年,乌玛国王卢伽尔-扎吉西(约公元前2373-前2349年)征服南部各城邦,建立苏美尔国家,定都乌鲁克城。约在公元前二十四世纪末为阿卡德所灭。  Alexander :亚历山大大帝(前356—前323),即亚历山大三世,马其顿帝国国王,亚历山大帝国皇帝,建立了亚历山大帝国,在他早逝后因无合法继承人帝国陷入内战然后分裂。)  bananasinpajamas  From: Earth  There are written records discovered for the Shang Dynasty 1600 BC.   The following Zhou dynasty 1046 BCE is when we first see the terms "zhongguo" referring to the land of the Yellow River and "huaxia" referring to the culture and people of the Yellow River.  We also see the first evidence of the concept of the "Mandate of Heaven", which was the dynastic system used in continuity up and until the 20th century.  The Zhou used the Mandate of Heaven to legitimize it's takeover of the Shang.  If someone really wants to have an intellectual argument, you could debate whether the Shang or the Zhou was the "real" start of China.  I see no good reasoning for moving the start to the Qin or the Han dynasty.  The reason people state that China is old, is not because of the start date. We all know it was not thee first civilization. It is stated as "old" because it is the longest lasting. The other empires mentioned in this thread such as the Hellenistic, the Roman, etc. are no more.  已经有公元前1600年的商代书面记录被发现。  随后的周代在公元前1046年首次把“中国”用于指黄河流经的土地,而“华夏”用来指黄河文化和人民。  同样也可以看到“天命”这个概念第一次出现,被朝代体系们持续使用直到20世纪。  周用天命来使取代商的行为合法化。  如果一些人真的想要一个理智的看法,你会仔细思考商或周哪个是“真正”的开创了中国。  我觉得把起源安在秦或汉代的说法不怎么样。  人们觉得中国古老不是因为它的建立时间。我们都知道它不是第一个古文明。之所以说它“古老”是因为它是一直持续至今的最古老文明。其它在本串提到的帝国如亚历山大帝国,罗马帝国等已经消亡了。  Darth Balle  From: 3rd planet of the Solar System  more like
years,  更像是年。
  VHS's Avatar  From: Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way  The Daoist (or Taoist) calendar claims about the ascension of Huang Di as the beginning of the Chinese calendar, which is the Gregorian year +2697 years.   It is consider rather arbitrary nonetheless.   I would consider the unification of China under Qin as a far better start year!  道教(或道家)历法以黄帝登基为中国历法的开始,也就是公历前2697年。  尽管如此但想想还是太随意了。  我认为把秦代中国的统一当做开始要好得多。  (译者注  Gregorian :格里高利历是公历的标准名称,由教皇格里高利十三世于1582年颁布。而公元即“公历纪元”,又称“西元”。)  A Vietnamese  From: meo  Weird, the last time I check, it's 4000 years, not 5000 years.  奇怪我最后又检查了下是4000年不是5000年。  Darth Balle  From: 3rd planet of the Solar System  Originally Posted by VHS View Post  —The Daoist (or Taoist) calendar claims about the ascension of Huang Di as the beginning of the Chinese calendar, which is .......  How about Shang and Zhou dynasty ?? I think they are also Chinese, Confucius and Sun Tzu, two of many great Chinese philosophers was born before the unification under Qin  —道教(或道家)历法以黄帝登基为中国历法的开始,也就是公历2697年前。  尽管如此但想想还是太随意了。  ........  那么商和周王朝呢?我觉得他们也是中国人,孔子和孙子这两个伟大的中国哲学家出生在秦朝一统之前。  VHS  From: Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way  —How about Shang and Zhou dynasty ?? I think they are also Chinese, Confucius and Sun Tzu, two of many great Chinese philosophers was born before the unification under Qin、  I don't deny the achievements of Shang and Zhou, but they were not unitary states such as the major dynasties after the Qin Dynasty:  The dynasties that are considered to have unified China:  1) Qin Dynasty  2) Western Han Dynasty  3) Eastern Han Dynasty  4) Western Jin Dynasty  5) Sui Dynasty  6) Tang Dynasty and the interlude of Zhou Dynasty under Empress Wu  7) Northern Song Dynasty  8) Yuan Dynasty  9) Ming Dynasty  10) Qing Dynasty  It sounds like there were 10 dynasties that have ruled all or much of China proper.  —那么商和周王朝呢?我觉得他们也是中国人,孔子和孙子这两个伟大的中国哲学家出生在秦朝一统之前。  我不否认商和周的成就,但它们不是像秦之后的主要朝代一样是个统一的国家:  被认为统一了中国的朝代:  1秦  2西汉  3东汉  4西晋  5隋  6唐和作为插曲的武周  7北宋  8元  9明  10清  听起来这有10个统治了全部或大部分中国本土的朝代。
  bananasinpajamas  From: Earth  This is kind of backwards logic. During the Shang and the Zhou, the rest of the land was not Sinicized. The rest was not "China" yet  这是种倒退的逻辑。商周之际其余土地还没有中国化。其它地方还不是“中国”。  heavenlykaghan  —I don't deny the achievements of Shang and Zhou, but they were not unitary states such as the major dynasties after the Qin .......  What do you mean by unitary states? The Zhou was long considered the model of a unitary state by posterity and Li Feng's studies also showed that early Western Zhou was far more unified and bureaucratic than western feudal states of the medieval period. I do not see the Western Zhou any less unified than say the Mauryan Empire or the Parthian Empire. If by unitary, you meant not ruling "China Proper" you'll need to define this China proper, as the concept never existed in Chinese history, and what is considered Zhongguo or even "Tianxia" changed in every dynasty.  —我不否认商和周的成就,但它们不是像秦之后的主要朝代一样是个统一的国家:  被认为统一了中国的朝代:  .........  你说的统一国家是什么意思?周长期以来都被后人们认为是统一国家的典范,且Li Feng的研究还表明西周早期远比西欧中世纪封建国家更加统一与官僚化。我没有发现西周在统一方面比孔雀王朝或帕提亚帝国差。如果你说的统一不是指统治“中国本土”你需要定义一下这个China proper,这个概念在中国历史上从未存在过,而中国甚至“天下”的意思在每个朝代都会发生变化。  (译者注  Mauryan Empire:孔雀王朝(约公元前324年-约前188年)是古印度摩揭陀国著名的奴隶制王朝,因其创建者旃陀罗笈多出身于一个饲养孔雀的家族而得名。旃陀罗笈多赶走了希腊人势力并击退了塞琉古王朝的入侵。末代国王被臣子所杀遂灭亡。  Parthian Empire:帕提亚帝国(公元前247年-公元224年)又名阿萨息斯王朝或安息帝国,是亚洲西部伊朗地区古典时期的奴隶制帝国。建于公元前247年,开国君主为阿尔撒息。公元226年被萨珊波斯代替。)  aldo12  From: Europe/Switzerland/Ticino  —How about Shang and Zhou dynasty ?? I think they are also Chinese, Confucius and Sun Tzu, two of many great Chinese philosophers was born before the unification under Qin  No doubt, ancient Chinese people existed in the ancient world before Shang dynasty.( Like many Others place in the world ).  What is argued is if China has a history of civilization over 5,000 years.  In accordance with archeological datas China history is 3.500-3.700 years old.  Why the chinese claim that their history is 5.000 years old ?  It is not proved that China has a history of civilization over 5,000 years.  —那么商和周王朝呢?我觉得他们也是中国人,孔子和孙子这两个伟大的中国哲学家出生在秦朝一统之前。  毫无疑问,古中国人在商代以前便已存在。(和世界其它许多地方一样)  争论的是中国文明的历史是否超过5000年。  按照中国历史的考古数据来说是年。  为什么中国声称他们的历史是5000年?  没有证明显示中国文明有超过5000年历史。  bananasinpajamas  From: Earth  I think the 5000 thing is not perpetuated by academics. I think it's just around number that someone started using probably based on 5000-year-old ruins being discovered   And you're right those ruins aren't evidence of civilization but you know how PR works  我觉得学者们说的5000并非是延续的。我认为这可能只是一些人基于被发现的5000年的遗迹而开始用的大概数字。  你是对的这些遗迹并非文明的证据但你知道公关是如何工作的。  Darth Balle  From: 3rd planet of the Solar System  —Originally Posted by bananasinpajamas View Post  This is kind of backwards logic. During the Shang and the Zhou, the rest of the land was not Sinicized. The rest was not "China" yet  and ?  whats your point ?? that one patch of land was still Sinic, and thus it is still a part of Chinese history.  —这是种倒退的逻辑。商周之际其余土地还没有中国化。其它地方还不是“中国”。  然后?  你想说什么??那一块土地仍是中国的,因此它仍是中国历史的一部分。  bananasinpajamas  From: Earth  —and ?  whats your point ?? that one patch of land was still Sinic, and thus it is still a part of Chinese history.  i dont think you know what i am responding to.  —然后?  你想说什么??那一块土地仍是中国的,因此它仍是中国历史的一部分。  我不认为你知道我在回复什么。  Gize  From: Canada  Honestly I don't really hear the number "5000 years" being thrown around a lot. The thread seems like a strawman for that. The usual stated number is 4000 years, which is fairly accurate.  说实话我真的没怎么听到过“5000年”这个数字。这串讨论看起来似乎只是树个靶子打。最常用的数字是4000年,这还是相当准确的。
  Wenge(似乎是在中国教学的美国人?)  From: The True Capital of China  —Honestly I don't really hear the number "5000 years" being thrown around a lot. The thread seems like a strawman for that. The usual stated number is 4000 years, which is fairly accurate.  If you have never heard the number 5000 very often, then you haven't been to China. Every Chinese school child is trained in the concept of 5,000 years of Chinese history.  —说实话我真的没怎么听到过“5000年”这个数字。这串讨论看起来似乎只是树个靶子打。最常用的数字是4000年,这还是相当准确的。  如果你从未经常听过5000年这个数字,那你没来过中国。每个中国学校的孩子都被教育了5000年中国历史的概念。  Gize  From: Canada  Originally Posted by Wenge View Post  —If you have never heard the number 5000 very often, then you haven't been to China. Every Chinese school child is trained in the concept of 5,000 years of Chinese history.  I'm not going to argue with you because you're well known as an "anti-Chinese" poster on this forum. The most common number used in academia is generally 4000 years. A majority of objective Chinese historians and historians outside of China agree with this number, even if there are some that throw around 5000.  —如果你从未经常听过5000年这个数字,那你没来过中国。每个中国学校的孩子都被教育了5000年中国历史的概念。  我不会和你争论因为你是本论坛一位知名的“反中”典范。在学术界使用的最常见的数字一般是4000年。大多数客观的中外历史学家都认同这个数字,即便有一些人把它调到5000.  Wenge  From: The True Capital of China  —I'm not going to argue with you because you're well known as an "anti-Chinese" poster on this forum. The most common number .......  I am not and have never been an anti Chinese poster on this forum. Just because you do not agree with me does not make me anti Chinese.  —我不会和你争论因为你是本论坛一位知名的“反中”典范。在学术界使用的最常见的数字一般是4000年。大多数客观的中外历史学家都.......  在这个论坛我不是也从来不是反中典范。只是因为你不赞同我并不会让我变成反中人士。  Darth Balle  From: 3rd planet of the Solar System  —I am not and have never been an anti Chinese poster on this forum. Just because you do not agree with me does not make me anti Chinese.  you are anti Chinese and you know it, no need to deny your own identity lol
  Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk  —在这个论坛我不是也从来不是反中典范。只是因为你不赞同我并不会让我变成反中人士。  你就是反中而且你自己知道,不用否认自己的身份哈哈。  VHS  From: Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way  —What do you mean by unitary states? The Zhou was long considered the model of a unitary state by posterity and Li Feng's ........  I would like to contrast the nature of Western Zhou and the First Empire of China (Qin Dynasty and the Han Dynasty) according to historian Huang Renyu.  Western Han Dynasty started with a feudal system, but the power of the principalities declined after the failure of the Uprising of Seven Principalities (this is my translation, but please check the more formal one.)  Eastern Han Dynasty was partially doomed by the Rebellion of the Yellow Band and the delegation of administrative and military power to the regional leaders, but that was NOT feudal per se.  —你说的统一国家是什么意思?周长期以来都被后人们认为是统一国家的典范,且Li Feng的研究还表明西周早期远比西欧中世纪封建国家更加........  我想根据历史学家黄仁宇的观点对比西周和第一个中华帝国(秦与汉)的性质。  西汉开始于封建制度,但是诸侯国的力量在七国之乱(这是我的翻译,但请找更严谨的)失败后衰弱。  东汉注定灭亡部分是因为黄巾之乱和军政大权委任地方要员,但它本身不是封建制。  Wenge  From: The True Capital of China  —you are anti Chinese and you know it, no need to deny your own identity lol
  Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk  I am in no way anti Chinese.  —你就是反中而且你自己知道,不用否认自己的身份哈哈。  我并不反对中国  bananasinpajamas  From: Earth  —I am in no way anti Chinese.  Where is "The True Capital of China"?  —我并不反对中国  “中国真正的首都”在哪?  Sephiroth  From: It is a Top Secret  Where is "The True Capital of China"?  Kaifeng?  “中国真正的首都”在哪?  开封吗?  kazeuma  —Where is "The True Capital of China"?  here is the answer:  —“中国真正的首都”在哪?  这是答案(接下来是维基链接略过)  bananasinpajamas  From: Earth  I dont know if everyone is being coy or not realizing that my question was directed to Wenge  我不知道大家是不好意思说还是没有意识到我的问题是针对Wenge。  VHS  From: Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way  —Originally Posted by bananasinpajamas View Post  .........  What renders the Chinese civilization resilient and other ancient civilizations more ephemeral?  —已经有公元前1600年的商代书面记录被发现。  随后的周代在公元前1046年首次把“中国”用来指黄河流经的土地,而“华夏”用来指黄河文化和人民。  .........  那么什么使中国文明更加强韧而其它古文明更短暂呢?
  不是说从埃及迁过来的吗?
  heavenlykaghan  Posts: 2,558  —I would like to contrast the nature of Western Zhou and the First Empire of China (Qin Dynasty and the Han Dynasty) ...........  The Western Zhou might be less bureaucratic than later dynasties, but one should not confuse this lack of bureaucracy with lack of centralization compared to other contemporary states. The Western Zhou, especially in its early phase, was far more centralized than feudal Europe as Li Feng have demonstrated. Whereas the lord and vassal relationship in the later is contractual and obligatory, in the former, the king's power were absolute and he could dispose any vassal and divide any of their fiefs to his liking. The Western Zhou even had Jianguo, a system not too different from the "Eyes and Ears of the King" of the Persian Empire. The only problem with the Jianguo was that they were hereditary however, which meant the Western Zhou was somewhat less stable than the Achaemenid system, but it still compares quite favorably with the Parthian system, and probably even more centralized than the Mauryan control of India from what I can gather and if these states can be considered "unitary", then Western Zhou certainly can, both politically and ideologically.  —我想根据历史学家黄仁宇的观点对比西周和第一个中华帝国(秦与汉)的性质。  ..........  西周可能比起后世王朝官僚化程度尚有不足,但和当时其他国家相比较不能把官僚化程度不足和集权化不足混淆。西周,尤其是其早期,Li Feng已论证其比起欧洲封建时期集权程度要远远超出。后者领主与附庸的关系是基于契约和义务,而前者国王的权力是绝对的,他可以按照喜好处置任何下属和划分其领地。  西周甚至有家国,一种不同于波斯帝国“王之眼与耳”的体系。家国唯一的问题是他们是世袭的,这意味着西周要比阿契美尼德体系稍不稳定,但仍要比掌控印度的孔雀王朝更加集权,根据我掌握的如果这些国家可以被认为是“统一”的那么西周当然也可以。包括其政治与思想。  (译者注:  Eyes and Ears of the King:指的是波斯帝国时期派去用于控制地方,检查民众忠诚和进行治理的官员。  Achaemenid:阿契美尼德即波斯阿契美尼德王朝,又称波斯第一帝国,持续时间为公元前550年—前330年,末代君主大流士三世在亚历山大东征中战败死于逃亡途中,帝国灭亡。)  Jubelu  —The Western Zhou might be less bureaucratic than later dynasties, but one should not confuse this lack of bureaucracy with ........  What do you say if I compare Western Zhou to a "feudal" state such as Sassanid Persian dynasty?  —more centralized than feudal Europe as Li Feng have demonstrated.  During early and high medieval or this covers also the late medieval, according to him? I haven't read Feng's book but I can guess by that same line of reasoning, the Western Zhou's level of concentration is actually higher than any medieval states in the Middle East after the Seljuq invasion and prior to the Mongol invasion, including the Khwarezm-Shah, the most powerful state in the post-Seljuq period. Given its long period of unity, it might also be said to be even more stable than the Ghaznavid Empire in the years following Mahmud of Ghazna's death and the Timurid Empire after the death of Tamerlane.  —西周可能比起后世王朝官僚化程度尚有不足,但和当时其他国家相比较不能把官僚化程度不足和集权化不足混淆。西周,尤其是其早期.......  如果我将西周比作和波斯的萨珊王朝一样的“封建”国家你会说什么呢?  —Li Feng已论证那比起欧洲封建时期集权程度要远远超出  是在中世纪早期,中期还是晚期,根据他的研究?我没有读过Li Feng的书但我可以用同一推理方法猜测,西周的集权程度实际上高于塞尔柱人入侵后蒙古人入侵前在中东的所有中世纪国家,还包括花剌子模这个后塞尔柱时期最强大的国家。考虑到其长期的统一,或许也可以说甚至比在伽色尼的马哈茂德死后的伽色尼帝国和帖木儿死后的帖木儿帝国更加稳定。  (译者注  Sassanid Persian dynasty:波斯萨珊王朝(前224-651),又称波斯第二帝国,最后一个前伊斯兰时期的波斯帝国,灭于阿拉伯帝国。  Seljuq:塞尔柱,塞尔柱人属突厥乌古斯部落联盟(乌古斯叶护国)4大部族的一支,初居中亚北部的大草原地区,以其酋长塞尔柱克(Saljuq)的名字命名,后塞尔柱之孙图格鲁克伯克占领呼罗珊;进而征服波斯全境,建立塞尔柱帝国(年)。  Khwarezm-Shah:花剌子模,在塞种人的语言里意为“太阳土地”,曾隶属波斯帝国,马其顿帝国,贵霜王朝(西迁大月氏建立),波斯萨珊,阿拉伯帝国,塞尔柱帝国等,后独立,为西辽所败称臣纳贡,终灭于蒙古西征。后复国建立希瓦汗国,被沙俄吞并,苏联时期于1920年建立花剌子模苏维埃人民共和国,4年后解散并入乌兹别克斯坦和土库曼共和国。  Ghaznavid Empire:伽色尼帝国(962~1186),阿勒普特勤(AlbTikin)建立,其子马哈茂德苏丹时期帝国达到鼎盛,灭于古尔王朝。  Timurid Empire:帖木儿帝国(),西察合台汗国臣子埃米尔·帖木尔建立的国度,曾联络初建的明朝希望共同反蒙,后在率领20万军队试图入侵明朝途中病死。终被乌兹别克汗国所灭。)  waywardauthor  From: %  —and ?  whats your point ?? that one patch of land was still Sinic, and thus it is still a part of Chinese history.  Sinic means Chinese, so yes.  —然后?  你想说什么??那一块土地仍是中国的......  中国的意味着中国人,所以是的。  waywardauthor  From: %  —I'm not going to argue with you because you're well known as an "anti-Chinese" poster on this forum. The most common number ......  Wenge was not incorrect, most Chinese believe in a 5000 year history. Many Westerners often are proponents of a 2000 year history, or a 3000 year history. 4000 seems to be a middle ground that has some acceptance, but it is a thousand years shy for the Chinese, and it is even more shy for those critical of China's ancient claims. A lot of historians seem to take a strange glee in remarking that China is no older than ancient Greece, as if it implies greater equivalency.  —我不会和你争论因为你是本论坛一位知名的“反中”典范。在学术界使用的最常见的数字一般是4000年。大多数客观的中外历史学家都.......  Wenge说的不对,大部分中国人相信5000年历史。许多西方人往往支持年历史的说法。4000年看起来像是被部分接受的妥协,但这一千年会让中国人感到蒙羞,甚至会让这些危险的中国历史宣称而感到蒙羞。许多历史学家似乎对谈论中国没有比古希腊古老以及双方是否一样伟大时有种奇异的兴奋。
  bananasinpajamas  From: Earth  Well actually do people say Chinese civilization is 5000 years old or that it has 5000 years of history  There is a difference  好的实际上人们说中国文明有5000年了或有5000年历史,  这是有区别的。  A Vietnamese  From: meo  —Wenge was not incorrect, most Chinese believe in a 5000 year history. Many Westerners often are proponents of a 2000 year ........  "Claims" (笑脸图片)  —Wenge说的不对,大部分中国人相信5000年历史.....  “宣称”哈哈  waywardauthor  From: %  —"Claims"   Yes, they tend to blend their mythological history and their neolithic period so they can give their claims more legitimacy.  —“宣称”哈哈  是的,他们倾向于把他们的神话历史和他们的新石器时代结合起来以此可以让他们的宣称更合理。  VHS  From: Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way  —Well actually do people say Chinese civilization is 5000 years old or that it has 5000 years of history  There is a difference  Certainly a few cultures in China dated earlier than the Shang D loosely speaking, these cultures were found in China!  1.   Peiligang Culture, c. 7000-  5000   2.   Yangshao Culture, c. 5000-  3000   3.   Longshan Culture, c. 2700-  2000   4.   Liangzhu Culture, c. 3500-  2000   The Daoist calendar year is 4713 this year, but this is based on the assumed ascension year of Huang Di (or Yellow Emperor), which is mostly legendary rather than historical.   The Chinese culture started earlier than 5000 years, but for reliable written history, most states the year of 841 BCE as the beginning year with reliable historical records.   The Gonghe Regency from 841BCE to 828BCE was disputable nonetheless.  —好的实际上人们说中国文明有5000年或有5000年历史.......  当然一些在中国的文化出现的比商早,大略地说这些文化都在中国被发现!  1裴李岗文化,公元前年。  2仰韶文化,公元前年。  3龙山文化,公元前年。  4良渚文化,公元前年。  今年是黄历4713年,但这是基于相较于历史更像传说的黄帝登基年。  中国文化开始的比5000年更早,但是就可靠地历史记载而言,大部分国家在公元前841年开始被信史记载下来。  尽管如此从公元前841-公元前828的周召共和还是有争议的。  Pessimist Crow  From: What I think is a bad suburb of Melbourne  —Certainly a few cultures in China dated earlier than the Shang D loosely speaking, these cultures were found in China!  .........  There is a big difference between culture and civilisation though. For one, a civilisation must have a culture but a culture might not have a civilisation. A group of settlers may practices unique customs but they might not have an organised social hierarchy of role. And can you really call these people Chinese at all? These pre Qin States had never developed a sense of national identity that could be shared with other "tribes" and most often developed their society in isolated regions all across China.  —当然一些在中国的文化出现的比商早,大略地说这些文化都在........  但文化和文明之间有着很大区别。例如,一个文明必然有一种文化但一种文化不一定有一个文明。一群移民可能有独特的习俗但他们可能没有一个有组织的社会结构。你真的能把这些人都叫做中国人吗?在秦以前从没有诞生出统一的民族认同感并分享与其它“部族”,而全中国的大部分在孤立区域的部族都诞生了自己的社会。
  heavenlykaghan  —What do you say if I compare Western Zhou to a "feudal" state such as Sassanid Persian dynasty?  .........  I do not know the details of Sassanid administration, but it does appear to be similar to the Western Zhou system (both are more detailly recorded than the Achaemenid system) from the limited things I have read. However, we still need to be cautious in equating the two as the details of many functions of official posts in both empires are not known, and nothing is universally applied.  From what I see, the satraps are very much like the guo in the Zhou Empire.   1) Both were usually hereditary  2) These satraps, like the guo, were not equal in status. In the Sassanian Empire, we have Shahs and Shahrdar ruling the satraps whereas in the Zhou, we have a five degree hiearchical nobility system of Gong, Hou, Bo, Zi, Nan for the guo (fiefs).  3) Both contain imperial inspectors to check local power, in the Sassanid Empire we have the Shahrab whereas in the Zhou, we have the Jian 监.  4) The Sassanian Marzban and the Zhou Jianguo 监国 seem like parallel positions. Both are mini hereditary polities that the conquest regime established strategically alongside the conquered. So Marzbans are typically established along frontiers like Khurasan, whereas we also have the famous 三监 or "three jians" established by the Zhou around Henan to oversee the remnants of Shang power (we also have evidence from the oracle bones that Jianguo was already a Shang institution).  5) Both contains "client kingdoms" which already existed before the central authority came to power. In Sassanian's case, we have states like Albania and in the Zhou, we have the state of Chu.  I've seen some world history scholars who propose the idea that Qin unification was influenced by the Achaemenid system, which I find preposterous under the light of studies by Li Feng and other scholars. The Western Zhou (if not the Shang) already had a system with “states" 国 that was comparable to the Achaemenid satraps in the degree of control, although much smaller. The Western Zhou was very much a universal world empire in its own order and was quite extensive for its time (covering over 2/3 of the traditional central plains, part of the south, and probably part of Liaoxi in "Manchuria") and populous too (estimated to be at over 10 million by the start of the 8th century BC, and the population of the disunited Zhou states by the 5th century BC was probably more numerous than the Achaemenid Empire).  —如果我将西周比作和波斯的萨珊王朝一样的“封建”国家你会说什么呢?  ......  我不了解萨珊王朝行政管理的细节,但从我阅读过的有限事物来看它似乎与西周的制度很相似(都比阿契美尼德制度记录更详细)。当然我们需要谨慎把两者看待成相似的,两个帝国的许多行政官员作用的详细资料还不清楚,且没有什么是普遍使用的。  以我看来总督与周王朝的国非常相像。  1双方通常都是世袭  2这些总督像国一样在地位上并不平等。在萨珊帝国有Shahs和Shahrdar控制总督们,而在周朝对于国(采邑)有五个等级的贵族体系即公,侯,伯,子,男。  3两者都有检视地方实力的督抚,萨珊帝国有Shahrab而在周有监。  4萨珊的Marzban和周的监国看起来地位相同。都是战略上征服已建立的政体后又建起的小型世袭组织。所以通常Marzbans像呼罗珊一样建立在边界而我们也有周朝建立的著名的三监在河南监视商势力的残余。(而甲骨文显示商代已经有监国这个机构了)  5两者都包含“附庸国”这种在中央政权掌权前就建立起的国家。就萨珊来说有阿尔巴尼亚而在周朝有楚国。  我看过一些世界史学者提出的秦的制度受到阿契美尼德影响,在Li Feng及其他历史学者的研究照耀下显得无比荒谬。西周(如果不是商)已经有了在控制力度上可以媲美阿契美尼德总督的“国”制度,虽然更小一些。西周在自己的秩序内是公认的世界性帝国,在当时是非常辽阔(覆盖了超过三分之二的传统中原地区,部分南方地区,可能还包括在“满洲”的辽西部分土地)且人口众多。(在公元前8世纪开始时预估有超过1000万人口,而在公元前5世纪分裂的周王国的人口可能比阿契美尼德帝国更多)  VHS  From: Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way  —I do not know the details of Sassanid administration, but it does appear to be similar to the Western Zhou system (both are .......  Of course, this federation collapsed after the Western Zhou dynasty, and the Qin Dynasty represented the transformation of China to the centralized empire.  —我不了解萨珊王朝行政管理的细节,但从我阅读过的有限事物来看它似乎与西周的制度很相似(都比阿契美尼德制度记录更详细)。当然我........  当然,在西周以后联盟就崩溃了,秦朝代表了中国转型为了集权帝国。  sculptingman  From: San Diego  once, when I was in China, I commented to my chinese translator girl about how everywhere I went in china I saw thousands of bicycles, but I NEVER saw any NEW bicycles... they all looked like they were 50 years old.  And her response was to say, " China is 5,000 years old.... a 50 year old bike is actually pretty new."  有一次当我在中国时,我和我的中文翻译女孩聊为什么我到中国到处都能看到数以千计的自行车,但我从没见过新的...他们看起来都像是有50年了。  她回答说,“中国有5000年了...一辆50年的自行车其实挺新的。”  heavenlykaghan  —Of course, this federation collapsed after the Western Zhou dynasty, and the Qin Dynasty represented the transformation of China to the centralized empire.  That depends on your definition of federation. If the definition of federation assumes the constituent states had rights that cannot be altered
this was not the case with the Zhou, where the central power theoretically had absolute authority over its parts and it was a state that had a loose control over its regional units, but these regional units were not independent, they were intrinsically part of the Zhou polity bound by a system of hierarchy in rites, title and bloodline. In another word, the fiefs of the Zhou had no legal authority which the king had to follow.  I would say that a semblance of unification was briefly re-established under the rules of the various "hegemons", although certainly not as centralized as the early Western Zhou.   However, only some rulers were real hegemons, many others were only empty names. Qi Huangong, Jin Wengong, Jin Daogong and his successors were the true hegemons that had almost all of the central plains outside of Qin under their command with the backing of the Zhou king, Wei Wenhou was also close in doing that. In any case, its not like the concept of unification 大一统 was a Qin thing, it long existed under the Zhou.  —当然,在西周以后联盟就崩溃了,秦朝代表了中国转型为了集权帝国。  这取决于你如何定义联盟。假定联盟的定义是组成的国家有权不被中央政权改变的话,那么这就不是周的情况,周是中央政权理论上对于超出它所属的部分有绝对权威而(实际上)对于自身之外的地方区域它只有着松散的控制,但这些地方区域并非是独立的,他们从本质上来说是约束于礼仪制度,爵位和血统的周朝政治体系的组成部分。换句话说周的封地没有让国王必须跟从的法定权利。  我要说表面上的统一是由按照各种“霸主”的规则短暂重新建立的,虽然其集权程度肯定不如西周早期。  当然只有一些统治者是真正的霸主,许多其他的不过徒有虚名。在周王室的支持下齐桓公,晋文公,晋悼公和他的继承人是将除了秦外几乎全部的中原都处于他们指挥下的真正霸主。魏文侯也差点做到。任何情况下它也不像个统一的概念,大一统是秦这个长期存在于周王室之下国家的事物。
  robto  From: Lisbon, Portugal  —That depends on your definition of federation. If the definition of federation assumes the constituent states had rights that ........  I remember reading somewhere (not really remember) that the Zhou dynasty in China can be very well compared with the Medieval Holy Roman Empire when it comes to its political organisation and relations between the hegemon and its vassal feudal lords. But I don't know if that's an accurate comparison or not...  —这取决于你如何定义联盟。假定联盟的定义是组成的国家有权不被中央政权改变的话,那么这就不是周的情况,周是中央政权理论上对于超........  我记得在什么地方(不太记得了)读到过中国的周代在政治结构和霸主与封建诸侯们的关系上可以很好的对照中世纪的神圣罗马帝国。但我不知道这是否是个准确的对比.....  heavenlykaghan  As stated before, Li Feng's argument was that the Zhou regime was much more centralized than feudal European states. European lord-vassal relationship was contractual and mutually obligatory, the Zhou king's power was theoretically absolute and often bond by blood relationship through enfiefment of relatives or marriage alliance.  正如之前说的,Li Feng的观点是周政权比欧洲封建国家更为集权。欧洲领主 — 附庸关系是基于契约和强制互助义务,周王的权力理论上是至高无上的且经常通过分封或亲属或婚姻同盟形成的血缘关系从而团结在一起。  VHS  From: Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way  —As stated before, Li Feng's argument was that the Zhou regime was much more centralized than feudal European states. European ......  Are you referring to this historian?   It would be intuitive to discuss Chinese history on Baidu history forum, but Baidu is known for extremely low quality of posts!  —正如之前说的,Li Feng的观点是周政权比欧洲封建国家更为集权。欧洲领主-附庸关系是基于契约和强制互助义务,周王的权力理论上是........  你是说这个史学家吗?(下为维基链接略过)  百度历史吧上讨论中国历史很直观,但众所周知百度贴子的水平极端的低。  waywardauthor  From: %  The Zhou Dynasty was, perhaps by its nearest parallel, the Holy Roman Empire. Strong in the beginning, a few brief resurgences, and gradually the local land holders created a mess of hundreds of states who would eventually murder each other until one was left standing - and it wasn't the King.  跟周朝相比最接近的可能是神圣罗马帝国。开创时强大,少数短暂的复兴,逐渐的地方统治者造成了数百国家的混战,互相残杀直到最终只剩一个存在 — 且它不是国王。  YouLoveMeYouKnowIt  From: Canada  —once, when I was in China, I commented to my chinese translator girl about how everywhere I went in china I saw thousands of ......  That's a good one!  And when was this?  —有一次当我在中国时,我和我的中文翻译女孩聊为什么我到中国到处都能看到数以千计的自行车,但我从没见过新的...他们看起来都像是有.......  这个不错!  还有是什么时候啊?  heavenlykaghan  Like I said, I find far more parallels between Zhou and Persian regimes like Sassanians and later Mongolian regimes like the Xiongnu or the Mongol Empire than medieval Europe. The formers were far more centralized, there was no need for the kings to meet with vassals to determine the laws and policies of the state as in the case of the Holy Roman Empire.  就像我说的,相比中世纪欧洲我在周和萨珊之类的波斯政权,后来的匈奴或蒙古帝国之类的蒙古政权间找到了更多相似之处。就前者来说集权程度远远超出(后者),对于国王来说没有必要会见诸侯来决定国家的法律和政策,就像神圣罗马帝国的例子一样。  waywardauthor  From: %  Like I said, I find far more parallels between Zhou and Persian regimes like Sassanians and later Mongolian regimes like the ......  I meant it in regard to the political fragmentation of the nation until it had effectively become a collection of independent states nominally under a ruler. The King's direct authoritarian rule developed into one of symbolic importance, particularly with regards to religious practices, with only limited mediation power. The Spring and Autumn period launched a free for all contest, in which the Warring States emerged and later eclipsed the Zhou entirely.  —就像我说的,相比中世纪欧洲我在周和萨珊之类的波斯政权,后来的匈奴或蒙古帝国之类的蒙古政权间找到了更多相似之处。就前者来说集.......  我的意思是在它实际成为一个名义上处于一位统治者控制下的独立国家集合前在政治上是分裂的。国王的直接专制统治发展为了一种重要的象征,尤其是对于宗教传统来说(尤为重要),且只有有限的调解权力。春秋时期开始了群雄逐鹿,他们在战国也出现了并在之后完全超越了周。  heavenlykaghan  The thing is that the Western Zhou did not "slowly become decentralized" in direct relationship with time, it became decentralized because the ruler made a political blunder and was killed by the invading Rong in 771 BC.  西周并不是“慢慢分裂的”和时间也没什么直接关系,它变的分裂是因为统治者犯了一个政治错误且在公元前771年被入侵的戎所杀。  (译者注:此处指周幽王姬宫湦(前795年―前771年),公元前771年,犬戎攻入西周都城镐京,杀死姬宫湦,西周灭亡。)
  waywardauthor  From: %  —The thing is that the Western Zhou did not "slowly become decentralized" in direct relationship with time, it became ...........  Not quite, there was a steady decentralization involved. Local landholders grew in power, to the point where a death of a king and a loss in a war could kickstart their independence.  —西周并不是“慢慢分裂的”和时间也没什么直接关系,它变的分裂是因为统治者犯了一个政治错误且在公元前771年被入侵的戎所杀。  不完全是,还有一个稳定的权力分裂。地方领主势力的壮大,尤其是国王去世和一场战败可能会使他们独立。  heavenlykaghan  —Not quite, there was a steady decentralization involved. Local landholders grew in power, to the point where a death of a ........  Provide an instance of decentralization.   Even the last Western Zhou king was still calling upon all the armies of the vassals. The king might not be as influential as the first Zhou kings, but such cases dependent on individual military prowess of the founder applies to every empire.  Even as late as 817 BC, Zhou Xuanwang was still able to directly interfere with the succession of the state of Lu and appointed the younger son, prince Xi to inherit the succession over the eldest just because he liked Xi. No Holy Roman Emperor had that kind of power over his vassals even when the Empire was at the height of its centralization.  Other than southern states like Chu, which were never under firm Zhou control to begin with, successfully repulsing Zhou invasions, Zhou bronze inscriptions was showing that it was still calling upon vassals to campaign against the Xianyun in the west and north, Huai Yi to the east, and Qiang rong and other southern kingdoms around the Yangze, multiple times in the reign of Xuanwang, 827-782 BC.  —不完全是,还有一个稳定的权力分裂。地方领主势力的壮大,尤其是国王去世和一场战败可能会使他们独立。  举一个分裂的实际例子。  即使是最后的西周王仍在召唤所有诸侯的军队。这个王可能不像第一任周王一样有影响力,但依赖创始者的个人军事能力的情况适用于每个帝国。  即使到了公元前817年,周宣王仍能直接干预鲁国的继承并指定了更年轻的那个,继承者是戏而不是长子只是因为他喜欢戏。神圣罗马帝国皇帝对他的附庸没有这种权利即使帝国高度集权。  其它的比较比如南方国家像是楚,从未被周牢牢掌控且成功击退周的入侵。周的青铜器铭文显示在周宣王(公元前827-公元前782)统治下仍多次号召诸侯对抗西部和北部的山戎,东部的淮夷,犬戎和其它长江上的南方国家。  (译者注:周宣王(?-前783年)名姬静,一作靖,前817年(周宣王十一年)春天,鲁国国君鲁武公和长子公子括、少子公子戏,朝见周宣王,周宣王因喜爱戏违反礼法强行废长立幼立公子戏为鲁国太子,公子戏继位,是为鲁懿公,后为公子括之子伯御及鲁人所杀,伯御史称为鲁废公,此事令周宣王大怒引兵攻杀伯御,后立鲁武公的三子公子称为君,是为鲁孝公,此事使得周王室声威大减,从此揭开了礼崩乐坏,诸侯不服王化的序幕。)  http://wumaow.com/research/19911.html
  转自五毛网  http://wumaow.com/research/19911.html  
  中国土地上,人类活动的历史肯定超过5000年了(有1万年前农业生产的遗迹),但文明史(要求有文字和城市)现在无争论的大约3700年(商朝起点在公园前1600年),夏朝的断代还不清晰。  参考信息可百度 夏商周断代史工程  
  说个笑话。美国人讨论历史。
  商朝既然得到证实是古代的中华文明,文字也是一系传来的。那么大家想一想,商朝难道是3000多年前一夜之间就出现了的么?甲骨文是一天就发明了然后广泛运用的么?  显然,商朝的先代也是中华文明的渊源,而且也有出土文物佐证,特别是夏都的论证及文物。  周及春秋的各种文献都显示出当初的夏朝的存在,大家都用夏朝的故事来论述自己的观点,那也是一代一代传下来的,春秋各国都信,我们干么不去信?  对比所谓的古希腊文明啥的纯属荷马史诗神仙故事居然被认为是信史,中华文明的5000年渊源可是真金不怕火炼的响当当没有第二家的。
  中国四大发明改变世界、现代中国更应该改变世界。
  是延续记载的习惯有5000年了.
  自西周共和纪元以来,是信史,大约至今2600年。  再前推至西周建立时,约300年,并无明确史书记载,但文物不少。虽然具体历史事件可疑性大,但作为华夏族的历史还是可靠的。  以上3000千年。  再往前,商朝只能说确实存在过,然而很多历史就是春秋时期杜撰出来的故事了,极难考证。加上传说中的夏朝(文物、史料极少),共约1000年。现代汉字的雏形产生于商。  这样,中华民族4000年历史勉强说得上。  再往前加1000年的话,基本就是神话传说了。信不信由你。
  @偷笑I
11:02:00  说个笑话。美国人讨论历史。  -----------------------------  美国人还是有自知之明的,对于本国历史。但是整个西方都在杜撰伪造古希腊文明的传承性的历史。不可否认古希腊留下了众多成就,可是它和古埃及古巴比伦一样,已经消失。而西方不得不通过伪造自己是他们的传承者来代表自己话语权与文明霸权的合法性。中国历史的伟大里面也有人讲到,不在于是否最早,而在于传承与延续。  
  其他几大文明都按中国标准断代了吗?
  @真的没名字用了
11:22:00  其他几大文明都按中国标准断代了吗?  -----------------------------  应该没有吧,国家间和现在一样啊,要通商贸收税啊,你不记载,也有老外过来记载啊...
  那些西方所谓的文明
都灭绝断了
到现在还在算
  你要和外国人讨论历史你就输了  
  商代已经有书面文字记载,那么那些文字不是凭空出现的吧?而且形成书面,那么这之前的历史害的多漫长???五千年是只少不多的说法
  中国古彝文是西欧六国的文字鼻祖  世界上最古老的文字——古彝文和当今世界及世界通用的先进文字——英语文二者的存在。二者有没有相互联系?是什么样的关系呢?我们的回答是:二者不仅有客观真实的、内在本质的、密切关联的、直接而普遍的联系:而且是主流与支流、整体与部分、本原与派生关系。  一、从专家教授学者对两者的研究中得出结论看直属渊源关系。英文字母与彝文字有何关系呢?“刘志一教授以世界各地出土的古彝文字和实物为铁证,说明了‘古彝文-苏美尔文-拉丁文-英、德、法、俄文’的历史沿线”;斑远老先生将古彝文和苏美尔文对照研究后得出了古彝文是‘西欧六国文字鼻祖’的结论;云南学者戈隆阿宏说:“苏美儿(楔)形文字被塞姆人继承下,发展成为西奈字母文字,以后又发展成为比布洛斯、腓尼基字母文字和希腊文字,最后成为拉丁字母文字。因此西方学者认为苏美儿(楔)形文字是西方表音文字的始祖。西方学者发现我国殷商甲骨文与苏美儿(楔)形文字相似,由此论断:“是中国文明西亚文明西传的产物。通过这些文字对比,我们可以看出,刘志一先生的‘中国古彝文是西方文字的始祖’的提法,并不为过。”(彝语_百度百科;彝族文字是汉字的原始雏形 - 中国民族宗教网)  
  连西方学者都供认不讳,认为古彝文即苏美儿(楔)形文字(见《新华字典》493页)是西方表音文字的始祖,并由此论断:中国文明西亚文明西传的产物。这就足以证实:刘志一教授的“中国古彝文是西方文字的始祖”的论断,和斑远先生得出的:“中国古彝文是?西欧六国的文字鼻祖”的结论,是有根有据的,是千真万确的客观存在的事实。据此证明:古彝文与英文字母(⑧戈隆阿宏《彝族对世界文明的十大贡献》凉山彝学1998年第6期第32-35页)有直属渊源关系。既然西方学者和国内专家、教授、学者都一致公认,古彝文是西方表音文字的始祖和西欧六国文字鼻祖。那么,理所自然古彝文也是英语字母的始祖和鼻祖。这是不论而喻的最简单的一个道理。  二、从彝英语文关系研究成果看二者的直属渊源关系。依据有关专家教授学者:田昌武、丁椿寿、李乔、刘尧汉、伍精忠、沈伍已、李家祥、刘志一、斑远、马拉呷等先生对古彝文的历史与现状、古彝文与英文字母关系的探讨研究中提出的见解、论点、论据、论证、论断、结论,和任溶溶、吉克曲日的英文字母形成情况具体描述和英文字母与彝文联系的学述研究成果等,进行探索研究、论证后得出以下结论:(1)古彝文已有九千多年的悠久历史;(2)古彝文在先英文等西欧六国文字在后,古彝文是西欧六国的祖先;(3)古彝文字和现代彝文字与英语文字有密切关系,这是明摆着的历史和现实的客观事实,彝英语文有直接而普遍的联系;(4)英文26个字母全都是从彝文字演变而形成的。  刘志一教授说:“古彝文和古越文是中国古文字的两个源头,也是世界古文字的两个源头。”“古彝文在7500年传到西亚西域河流…6000年前左右,再传入非洲尼罗河(12)。”随后传入英国,然后英国人民加以改造,以适应英国人原始先民的语言表达需要,而演变形成英文字母文字的。古彝文是怎样演变成为英文字母的呢?演变情况主要有以下3种:1、古彝文单字组成英文字母。2、古彝文字偏旁部首演变形成英文字母。3、英文字母中还采用古彝文字的基本笔画2个组构英文字母。这就足以证实,全部英文字母都是用古彝文单字、偏旁部首和笔画三部分构成,即这三部分演变而形成26对52个英文字母。据此,我们认定,大写、小写英文52个字母100%的来源于彝文字,即本原与派生、母与子的关系。  古彝文是世界六大古文字之一  从远古走向现代,古彝文是世界六大古文字之一。世界文化地理研究院(香港)赵德静的署名文章《古彝文是世界六大古文字之一》一文。这是香港世界文化地理研究院,邀请香港世界遗产研究院、中国无形资产研究院、亚太人文与生态价值评估中心等权威机构合作,共同组成的“古彝文与世界古文字比较研究课题组”,经过多次进行研讨后得出的结论。根据《世界古文字珍稀遗产价值体系——试行体系》,该课题组选取具有代表性的世界古文字进行总体评鉴后,彝族文字的总分值排名第一。  为了加强人类古文字遗产的拯救、研究与保护,香港世界文化地理研究院,邀请了两岸有关专家学者和各界人士参与讨论,连续3次召开“中国古彝文申报世界记忆遗产(香港)研讨会,最后于日在香港正式形成《中国古彝文在世界古文字中的价值地位评鉴与申报世界记忆遗产建议报告》。  该评鉴与建议报告一个阶段性的评鉴结论是:中国古彝文可以与中国甲骨文、苏美尔文、埃及文、玛雅文、哈拉般文相并列,而且可以代表着世界文字一个重要起源。课题组还通过以上这份《报告》,提出了中国古彝文依托主要历史方言区整体申报世界记忆遗产(世界记忆工程名录)的建议。  该课题组组长、世界文化地理研究院秘书长吴淳说,《中国古彝文在世界古文字中的价值地位评鉴与申报世界记忆遗产建议报告》,是依据世界文化地理研究院独立研制的《世界古文字珍稀遗产价值体系——试行体系》中有关指标、方法、流程,依托和参考大量专业性、史料性、考古性彝族文字研究成果的基础上而完成的。  《中国古彝文在世界古文字中的价值地位评鉴与申报世界记忆遗产建议报告》课题组,依据保护人类珍稀文化遗产的主旨精神,遵循系统性原则、客观性原则、公正性原则、可操作性原则,形成了古彝文字专项评鉴指标系统,以六项内核评鉴单元构建了研究评鉴矩阵模型。  课题组对古彝文研究评鉴系统主要从古彝文的生命力——“长度”;古彝文字的影响力——“宽度”;古彝文字的文化力——“厚度”;古彝文字的传承力——“活度”;古彝文字的稳定力——“定度”;古彝文字的价值力——“值度”等6个维度对彝族文字进行了全面、科学的定量与定性评鉴。  该课题组选取了全球公认的最具有代表性的世界古文字进行比对参照,如苏美尔文字、古埃及文字、中国甲骨文、古玛雅文字、腓尼基文字、哈拉般文字、阿拉姆文字、伊特鲁里亚字母等;选取了香港发现的贵州毕节地区《彝文字典》(1978年手抄油印版)作为彝族文字样本,与选取的世界古文字、国内4个考古区的远古文字文化符号进行对比;从上百篇专家学者论文中精选了14篇国内外较有代表性的研究文献资料作为参照佐证。  从文字长度——生命力指标评鉴分析认为,支持中国彝族文字走过1万年以上时间“长度”的观点在学界上比较认可。原始古彝文的创制和出现时间大致可推算为7000-1万年或以上。  从文字的宽度——影响力指标评鉴分析认为,彝族文字曾在中国范围内具有广泛影响,根据最近国内相关考古研究成果的新闻报道,中国29个省市自治区都发现了古彝文刻画符号。截至2008年12底,中国考古工作者已在湖南、湖北、河南、河北、山东、陕西、甘肃、山西、青海、西藏、新疆、北京、上海、重庆、海南、云南、贵州、四川、广东、广西、福建、浙江、江苏、安徽、江西、内蒙古、宁夏、台湾、香港等29个省、市、区考古发现或陆续出土了大量刻画在陶、石、骨器、岩画、服饰上的古夷(彝)文字“刻画符号”。课题组认为,古彝文的足迹在远古时期与中古时代曾经覆盖中国90%以上地区。通过对比研究,发现4000多个甲骨文中有600多字与彝文的形义相同。此外,该课题组认为,法国境内阿尔卑斯山脉中的10万幅左右距今3500年以前的岩画,许多牛耕图案及描述表达的意思,与云南九乡崖刻的图像几乎完全一样。云、贵、川、桂的许多彝族毕摩和古彝文字专家能够用彝族文字解读被称为世界古文字苏美尔文字、腓尼基文字、阿拉姆文字、伊特鲁里亚字母、塞浦路斯字母中的一部分。贵州省毕节地区还有不少学者也能部分解读出距今数千年的世界古文字。在国内,彝族许多毕摩和古文字学者能够对中国甲骨文、西安半坡彩陶刻画符号、三星堆巴蜀图谱、印度考古出土的古印章、复活节岛石像文字等等,都能够进行一定的语法、语意、字义上的破译解读。这些,活生生地提供了彝族文字能够与世界上其他古文字对话交流、可能是世界文字一个重要起源或重要同源的现代例证。  从文字厚度——文化力指标评鉴分析认为,历史上中国少数民族曾创制并使用过的30几种古文字中,古彝文是其中文字与文献数量最多、体量最大、底蕴深厚、内容丰富、体制完善而成熟的古文字。彝文的典籍涉及社会各个层面且内容非常宽厚。从文字的厚度与文化力上看,彝族文字可谓在世界古文字中首屈一指。根据统计,彝族文字是世界文字中字数最多、体量最大的古文字。目前,《彝文字集》共收录彝文单字87046个,而世界古文字没有一种文字能够达到这样的体量。因此,课题组认为,彝文真正体现了能完全承担彝语言载体的功能,是发育比较成熟、稳定和具有厚实饱和度的文字。  从文字活度——传承力指标评鉴分析认为,古彝文与其它任何古文字相比的优势在于“活”,尽管其它古文字都一一不复存在,其它世界上的古文字从某种意义上说,都属于消亡类型或整体形制过渡变化了的文字,而古彝文至今还鲜活在人间,被当代彝族人等活学活用。课题组认为,有上万年历史的古彝文至今依旧保留古代固有型制在中国大西南比较广泛的地区活态传承,实属人类文字发展历史上的奇迹。彝族语言文字的活态教育仍在现今彝族方言区普及,这是一项最重要的文字活度——传承力体现,反映了政府对保护少数民族语言文字的政策导向。双语教学是彝族文字得以保护传承的最重要手段之一。  从文字定度——稳定力指标评鉴分析认为,围绕古彝文历史、特征、体制、人类贡献率等诸多方面所表现的文字定度——稳定力来看,中国目前有800多万人口,国外彝族人口已有近100万。长江、珠江上游流域是彝族的主要生息片区。彝族人口众多,生息地域广泛,历史上曾经建立过自己的国家,文化底蕴十分悠久而丰厚。课题组认为,彝族文字发育很早,彝文古籍不仅收藏量大,而且富有特色,形制稳定。彝族文字与包括中国甲骨文在内排列前茅的世界文字具有同源性,发展源流均表现出“图画——符号——文字”的过程,具有世界古文字的形成基础。目前,可证为世界古文字行列中具有高度文化价值的世界古文字之一,是中华民族古代语言文字瑰宝之一,是世界古文字的重要组成部分。  
  从文字值度——价值力指标评鉴分析认为,全世界大约有2500种语言面临灭绝。相比之下,中国彝族文字所表现的极强的生命力、影响力、文化力、传承力,令人震撼。课题组认为,世界六大古文字,目前只有古彝文一项还在中国西南彝族地区存活、传承、使用,是活化的文字遗产,其余五种早已经“作古”。该课题组在《报告》中明确指出,彝族文字如不加强保护和合理研发利用,也可能面临传承困难。因此,课题组呼吁,将彝族文字申请列入世界记忆遗产等级加以保护,刻不容缓。  欧洲地中海文化来自上古中国巴蜀文化(夏文化)  欧洲地中海文化来自上古中国巴蜀文化(夏文化)。《彝文与英文、彝语和英语有直接联系》的重大发现,其论文获得2003年四川省中青年专家组委会优秀论文二等奖。四川凉山州彝族文化研究所,自日成立以来,成就斐然。  彝文是夏代文字,上古中华早已西传  彝族与夏是什么关系?古彝文又是什么呢?彝文是非常古老的一种文字。刘志一先生曾在《中央民族学院学报》1988第一期上的《论民族文字的起源,发展与消亡》一文说::“全世界所有民族文字,除三种民族文字(古埃及象形文字、古彝文、汉甲骨文)之外,其余各民族文字和现代民族文字,都是不同民族文字在不同的历史时期参照上述三种原始民族文字,先由少数人创制出来,然后再向全民族强行推广的,…彝族曾经是夏代的统治者,彝文也曾是夏代的官方文字,为夏代文化立下了汗马功劳。可是,夏王朝灭亡之后,彝族被汉族逐渐的赶到云、贵、川三省高原山区,不能再重新建立统一的民族政权,只能建立分散的血缘家支奴隶主统治,因此彝文不能作为公开的官方文字使用了。我们不得不重新审视自己的历史及华夏子孙的定义……中国的历史本来就是一部多民族共同创造、文化共同交流融合的历史。  古彝文是世界文字始祖?(作者:奥吉戈卡)      随着地下考古文物不断取得突破性收获,一些刻划符号不断发掘出来,加上野外考古取得不少刻划符号。人们的注意力便集中到如何破译、解析或识读这些刻符。许多学者认为这些刻符是古文字,它又是什么样的文字?由于有些不识汉字的彝族老人能识读这些刻符,一些学者又基于这些刻符是现在发现为世界最早的文字,就有人提出“古彝文应该是世界文字的始祖”的观点,一时轰动了学术界。  最先提出这一观点的是刘志一(1988),他认为:全世界所有的民族文字,除三种民族文字(古埃及象形文字、古彝文、汉甲骨文)之外,其余各民族古文字和现代民族文字,都是不同民族在不同的历史时期参照上述三种原始民族文字。先由少数人刨造出来。然后再向全民族强行推广的。…彝族曾经是夏代的统治者,彝文曾经是夏代的官方文字,为夏代文化立下了汗马功劳。可是,夏王朝灭亡之后,彝族被汉族逐渐赶到云、贵、川三省高原山区,不能再重新建立统一的民族政权,……因此鼻文不能作为公开的官方文字使用了”(1988)。“古彝文对世界古文字的广泛影响涉及欧洲、亚洲、大洋洲、非洲广大地区,包括7500年前的西亚两河流域的彩陶符号、苏美尔楔形文字、印度印章文字、复活节岛象形文字  
  世界上所有有关中国的事,外国人都是双重标准,我没笑  
  说我中华有5000年文明 ,主要是说三星堆。可惜三星堆 一堆东西里面 没有文字。没文字就只能认定为文化,而不能称之为文明。
  在美国受过高等教育自然不会有这种弱智言论,自己买本教材读一读吧,网友讨论,网友还讨论登月造假呢,哎哟,网友说不定还姓王呢
  最早的朝代应该是夏朝吧。  
  再说了 这不重要,恐龙还有2亿年历史呢,重要的是前后5年内政治事件,历史丢给学生考试玩去吧
  欧洲有出土的二千年前的可信文字记录吗?那些狗屁亚里士多德,什么毕达歌拉斯从哪里冒出来的?
  欧洲有出土的二千年前的可信文字记录吗?那些狗屁亚里士多德,什么毕达歌拉斯从哪里冒出来的?
  道教(或道家)历法以黄帝登基为中国历法的开始,也就是公历前2697年。   
  我们一般不都是说中华上下五千年吗?怎么变成了中国上下五千年了?我们文化的开始至今有五千年有什么问题为什么到外国人眼里就都是领土有没有现在中国大来做文文明的开始了?  
  按照这帮人的逻辑世界上大部分文明在灭亡以前根本就没有存在过
  中国有信史有文物有文化传承有文化复兴,五千年只是我们能观测到的历史,再往前,限于古代人类活动不明显,很难发掘历史了,只能从文化中找影子。中华文明能传承至今,真要感谢先人的智慧,团结就能强大,和睦就能发展。  西方文艺复兴来自东方,可是西方故意伪造古希腊古埃及,避而不谈东方文明,还企图伪造一个完整的欧洲历史,用心险恶。有这样的文化,就算历史悠久,文明也难以续存。  
  中国的历史不可信,那世界还有什么可信的历史呢。    
  楼主从哪里看到有谁说过中国有5000年历史了?5000年历史是指中华文明。中国史学界普遍认为,以国存在的是从夏朝开始,那就是4000多年,夏朝以前还不曾有国呢,所谓黄帝、炎帝,那都不是一国之君,他们都只是原始部落的首领。
  不管有多少年的文字记载 好歹也是几千年历史 韩国还说它们有6000年历史呢。结果连个文字记载都木有,文物也木有。中华文明应该是人类历史上持续最久的文明。
  按照他们对中国历史的挑剔程度,欧洲和其它国家历史就没有能超过五百年的,所谓柏拉图达芬奇之类的不过是历史传说或是后人伪造臆想。想要通过贬低一个更伟大的文明来寻找自身的优越感!  
  @新泰28
13:00:00            别说没有考古发现,二里头遗址就是,夏鼎、尊、以及各种礼器,还有夏朝的部分尚未破解的文字,如果没有国家形式的祭祀,这帮是打算让夏朝人拿鼎去烧炕吗?  ......  -----------------------------
  几个消失的文明被人遗忘几千年没有明确的记载,突然间有了一大堆非常详细记载,连年份能精确到个位数,中国历史记载都自愧不如。  
  @新泰28
13:00:00            别说没有考古发现,二里头遗址就是,夏鼎、尊、以及各种礼器,还有夏朝的部分尚未破解的文字,如果没有国家形式的祭祀,这帮是打算让夏朝人拿鼎去烧炕吗?  ......  -----------------------------  第一,二里头根本没有出鼎,  第二,二里头发现某些陶器上有刻划符号,共二十四个,但都是单个出现,这不符合文字特征,正因为单独出现所以多数人认为只是某种标记  当然无法解读的
  这个,中国是最善于记录历史的文明吧。每朝每代都有领取皇家俸禄专门记录历史的史官,把当时的风土人情和发生的事件记录下来,这也是中华文明得以不断延续的原因。
  不止5000年,我第一次听说5000年是在1982年,算下来有5034年了。  
  那个国家有中国这么齐全的历史记录,没有吧,没有说个毛线。4000年靠谱,5000靠边,再往上就靠吹牛了。
  其实他们应该讨论讨论棒子是如何诞生宇宙的……
  中国的历史当然要从人文初祖伏羲开始算,约莫粗估10000年以上
  哎呦,好搞笑  不是中国的全部就不能算中国的历史  那么西方五千年的历史怎么来的?
  外国人自己历史就靠神话,中国历史靠证据,呵呵呵呵呵  
  按照老外的说法,中国只有不到四千年的历史,而四千年前的那一天,神州大地突然就有了城市,帝王,文字,各种技术。嗯,一定是外星人弄来的
  西方有历史吗?没有听说过一位古代西方(全世界也没有)的历史学家。没见过一件西方所称文明的器皿(别扯陶器,太原始)。没见过西方所称文明留下的文献载体(别扯石碑那种大家伙)。其他文明没有一种古文字仍在使用。也没见过那些所谓的文明留下什么工具。他们的证据仅仅是一些貌似有点用途的建筑,然而这些建筑却不具备任何功能。关键是全世界其他的文明根本就没有记史的制度和传统。
  西方弱智的优越性一目了然
  西方考古靠神话,中国考古得靠证据,哈哈哈哈哈  
  想起了中国内战时期的北平,无论当时的国军还是共军都为祖国的文化古迹做出了伟大贡献,历史证明当年的北平无战事是对的,历史会永远记住这些人!
  遗憾的是很多西方的所谓考古学家都只能远离自己的国度开展考古工作,更离谱的是很长一段时间里我们被双标了却没有树立考古自信。
  西方人把神话传说当历史确实是耍无赖,如果神话都可以当历史,中国的盘古开天地就是世界最古老的历史了,因为那是宇宙大爆炸刚产生宇宙的开始,我们就有记录了,没有比我们更早的了!因为记载得很清楚,当时是混沌状态,没有时间没有空间,也没有任何物质,是个奇点!
  荷马史诗,神曲什么的说白了就是小说。还没西藏口耳相传的《萨格尔王》靠谱。
  看来外国网友的水准也不怎么样嘛  1.用疆域的范围来界定文明是否合适?文明可能起源于一隅之地,但是文明是可以扩张的  2.别的不说,就文字的一脉相承的继承和发展就说明很多问题了
  @wfzha2
15:16:00  中华是唯一一个可以用考古文字证实古代传说的文明  —————————————————  请去掉传说二字  
  这是学术问题,不管中国人还是外国人不能义气评奖。  
  @tankfly
11:13:00  看来外国网友的水准也不怎么样嘛   1.用疆域的范围来界定文明是否合适?文明可能起源于一隅之地,但是文明是可以扩张的   2.别的不说,就文字的一脉相承的继承和发展就说明很多问题了  —————————————————  他们讨论的是国的历史,不是文明的历史。  
  如果有一个活到100岁,只要活过50个100就是真个历史,其实不长,感觉人类是凭空出来的一样
  中国的历史靠考古,西方的历史靠古董店。  1889年由E. A. T. W. Budge代表大英博物馆购买于未知卖家的纸草。  1890同样由E. A. T. W. Budge代表大英博物馆购买的纸草。  William John Bankes于1821年在埃及某古董店购买的纸草。  连发掘地点都搞不清,最早只能追溯到某古董商人的这些纸草却不容置疑地被认为是公元前的东西。
  白皮鬼骨子里的阴谋论调又来了。倒是他们的历史被证明造假2000年。一个暴发户还真以为自己是能和千年帝国一样高贵了
  虞朝(约公元前36世纪-约前21世纪[1] ),又称黄帝王朝,中国历史上一个可能存在过数千年的王朝,在夏朝之前。启是虞朝的最后一位统治者[2] 。《河北学刊》2002年第一期刊发王树民同志的学术论文《夏、商、周之前还有个虞朝》。  “虞朝”即史书上说的“虞舜”,指的就是舜帝姚重华。姚重华字为有虞氏,氏族公社的一个部落。为什么名字叫“重华”?传说舜的眼睛是双瞳仁,故为“重”。“华”字可能为华夏族的华族之意。[3]
  商均,是五帝之一舜,女英的儿子,出生于上古时代的商(今河南商丘)。商均学习努力刻苦,与羿、禹都是好朋友。 商均被舜认为只知道唱歌跳舞,却不会治理朝政和国家大事,因而史书记载和民间对他的传说故事就特别地少。  商均墓位于今虞城县城北12.5公里的利民乡杨庄村西南,墓冢残高3.8米,面积960平方米,是历代的虞城风景名胜之
  对历史稍微有点研究的都知道,西方无信史!
  扯那么多没用的  中华文化不管多少年,他依旧存在  那些乱七八糟的文明再牛,已经进入历史了
  看你们谁还敢说中国的产品质量差,中国的自行车都至少可以使用50年以上而不腐朽,质量杠杠的!
  亞述最早,但也有人說亞述是外星殖民的文明啊,  所以討論多早其實根本沒有意義...  
  中国人的城建哪里比得上人家了,除了容积率奇高(明明人口密度比西欧和日本都要低)偏偏要建那种高耸入云的公寓,其实就是为了节省成本,这种高容积率的劣质公寓还要卖上天价。  然后呢,自奴五炫耀的照片也不是这类中国人日常居住的公寓,而永远都是那几栋公共设施,体育馆啊,歌剧院啊,市中心的办公楼啊,实际上这种有档次的地方占一个城市面积的百分之几,自己心里有数。  如果反应中国人的平均生活品质,去拍一些收入在中国平均水平的中国人的人居环境,居民楼的照片,立刻就露馅了。  比如广州如果去掉珠江新城cbd,根本就是和泰国差不多的大县城,自奴五根本就无法理解数量和品质根本不是一个概念。
  都是套路,否认华夏文明的历史,从根本上打击我们的自信。  
  这些比我们古老的文明消亡了  他们的土地住的不是他们的后裔  活着的他们的后裔在现代根本无关紧要  
  中国的历史需要西方人来确定?他们的意见这么重要????
  不论文明西来说,还是质疑中国的历史都是为白种人至上服务的。它主要的功能是配合西方资本主义早发国家商品输出和资本输出以及殖民地统治。这本是十九世纪和二十世纪上半页干的行当,当年这些谎言有实际意义,今天的西方人还扯这个不过就是感怀一下昔日帝国的余晖罢了。
  主席说过将革命进行到底。什么程度叫到底?统一中国吗?我认为那只是开始。我理解到底的概念应该是把过去几百年来承受的苦难进行清算,有物质层面的,也要有精神层面的。换言之就是经济清算和文化清算。
  不让欧洲回到中世纪有什么资格说中华复兴。
  一帮以根本就不知道自己祖先是什么的人在讨论别人能找到最早的祖先是什么年代的,呵呵
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
<span class="count" title="
<span class="count" title="
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)}

我要回帖

更多关于 优秀党小组推荐材料 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信