您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。考研英语作文:你认为自学和老师教哪个效果好
【 liuxue86.com - 考研英语作文 】
  每个人对学习的方式看法不一样,有人认为自己学比有老师教效果好,有人认为老师教效果要好些!作文频道为大家提供考研英语作文:你认为自学和老师教哪个效果好,大家可以写一写发表自己的看法。
  考研英语作文:你认为自学和老师教哪个效果好
  Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.
  考研英语作文:
  Most of us can learn how to do something simple on our own with just a set of instructions. However, to learn about something more complex, it's always best to have a teacher.
  Teachers bring with them varied and useful backgrounds. They've been trained to teach individuals in different ways depending on their style. For instance, omen students learn better by discussing a topic. Others learn more by writing about it. Teachers can help students learn in the way that's best of each student. A textbook or a manual can only give you one way of learning something. Plus they're only as helpful as your ability to understand them. A good teacher can adapt her teaching to your needs.
  Teachers help you focus on what you're learning. If you're learning something by yourself, it&s easy to become distracted, and go on to other activities. Teachers keep your attention on the subject. They also approach a subject logically, taking it one step at a time. On your own, it's tempting to skip parts of the learning process you think you don&t need. That can binder your ability to really understand the subject.
  Learning a subject on your own is a very narrow way of learning. You can only use the information you get from the textbook. With a teacher, you get the information in the written materials as well as the teacher's own knowledge of the topic. Teachers can also provide extra materials to broaden the scope of what you're learning.
  There's nothing wrong with studying on your own, and a learner can always benefit from some quiet study. For the best possible learning, though, a good teacher is the biggest help you can have.
  本文作者主要表明了有老师教效果会更好,因为老师给大家来了丰富的背景知识,老师可以帮助大家集中所要学习的东西,并说明自己学知识面会很窄。小编为大家搜集了一些简单的表示好处与坏处的句子,大家可以参考一下,用来说明那种方法有好处,那种方法不好。
  表示好处与坏处的英语句子:
  这件事是好还是坏用英语如何表示?下面整理英语写作中实用的表示好处与坏处的英语句子:
  表示好处
  1)It has the following advantages.
  2)It does us a lot of good.
  3)It benefits us quite a lot.
  4)It is beneficial to us.
  5)It is of great benefit to us.
  例如:
  Books are like friends.They can help us know the world better,and they can open our minds and widen our horizons.Therefore,reading extensively is of great benefit to us.
  3.表示坏处
  1)It has more disadvantages than advantages.
  2)It does us much harm.
  3)It is harmfulto us.
  例如:
  However,everything dividesinto two.Television can also be harmful to us.It can do harm to our health and make us lazy if we spend too much time watching televi- sion.
考研英语作文万能模板汇总&
  你想了解吗?请看小编为大家推荐的英语书信写作模板。
&考研英语作文:书信模板汇总
  推荐阅读:
  想了解更多考研英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
考研院校库(挑大学·选专业)
34所自主划线院校
院校综合实力
出国留学考研网为大家提供2018考研不去现场确认能退钱吗,更多考研资讯请关注我们网站的更新!2018考研不去现场确认能退钱吗2018年考研现场确认工作11月开启,所有参加2018考
出国留学考研网为大家提供2018四川考研报名人数再度飙升:近12万人增幅45.87%,更多考研资讯请关注我们网站的更新!2018四川考研报名人数再度飙升:近12万人增幅45.87%
出国留学考研网为大家提供2018廊坊考研报名现场确认时间:11月6日-10日,更多考研资讯请关注我们网站的更新!2018廊坊考研报名现场确认时间:11月6日-10日一、确认时间:2
出国留学考研网为大家提供2018年山西省全国硕士研究生招生考试现场确认公告,更多考研资讯请关注我们网站的更新!2018年山西省全国硕士研究生招生考试现场确认公告为方便考生进行报名现
出国留学考研网为大家提供安徽大学2018部分美术类等专业考生报名点选错的通知,更多考研资讯请关注我们网站的更新!安徽大学2018部分美术类等专业考生报名点选错的通知报考我校美术学、  考研英语二写作题型和英语一相同,分为一篇小作文(应用文)(10分)和一篇大作文(15分)。  小作文要求考生据所给出的情景完成大约100词左右的应用性短文,比如私人和公务信函、备忘录、报告等;大作文要求考生根据所规定的情景或给出的提纲,写出一篇150词以上的英语说明文或议论文。提供情景的形式为图画、图表和文字(近六年都考察的是图表作文)。  应用文写作备考策略  格式:称呼、结语、签名  应用文对文章格式要求较高,尤其是信件,正确的格式是得分的关键。所以在备考应用文时首先要观察和记忆各种应用文体的格式,注意称呼、结语和签名,要求不得出现真实姓名,签名要从题干中提炼出来。  在备考英语写作的过程中,大量的阅读和背诵是必不可少的,建议大家将常考的应用文体各背至少一篇,了解规范的格式和写作要点。多看范文,每天就是抽两个小时熟读真题范文,再看一些预测作文。我当时买的是张国静写作宝中宝,里面独创的词-句-段-篇层层推进教会大家写作文,三步作文法”(模板范文+思路创新+语言创新)教大家写出好作文!这本书的内容很丰富话题全面,特别适合基础薄弱的我用。只要积累的够多,到考场上不管出什么题目,都可以现编一篇出来,毫无压力。  想要通过增强自己的硬实力来写好作文,也没啥错,但是这样的效率太低了。大家复习作文的时候,离考试已经没几天了,所以高效的提高写作能力非常重要。  下面就是我给大家总结的经典的词汇、句式、模板,大家只要好好掌握,考研英语写作绝对没啥问题。  一、写作经典词汇——摘自《写作宝中宝》  信任危机the crisis of trust  延迟退休postpone retirement  裸捐to donate ones entire fortune to charity after his/her death  白领工作a white collar job  孝顺 filial piety  海外市场overseas market  虐待mistreat, maltreat,ill treat  教育投入education investment  伪专家unqualified experts  汽车产业automobile industry  住房问题 housing problem  非法广告illegal ads  弥合差距bridge the gap  房地产业real estate industry  相互理解mutual understanding  收受贿赂take bribes  经济复苏economic recovery  劣质商品inferior article  负债累累mountainous debt  过度上涨excessive growth  不公平竞争unfair competitions  人口老龄化population aging  腐败现象corruption phenomenon  退休返聘rehiring someone after retirement  监管部门supervision departments  不道德行为immoral behaviors  电信产业telecommunication industry  传统美德traditional virtues  经济不景气sluggish economy,recession  全心全意地wholeheartedly  鼓励创业encourage more business start ups  消费者权益consumers rights and interests  经济全球化economic globalization  基础设施建设infrastructure construction  市场经济体制market economy system  贫困乡村地区poor rural areas  社会保障体系social security system  全球通货膨胀global inflation  渐进式延迟退休年龄raise the retirement age in progressive steps  严厉惩罚severe punishment  恐怖行为act of terrorism  恶劣天气bad/adverse weather  医患纠纷patient doctor disputes  医德/医术medical ethics/skills  暴力事件violent incidents  快递express delivery  蓝色国土blue national territory  货到付款cash on delivery  索赔ask for compensation  要求退货return goods for a refund  团购group buying/group buys  媒体炒作media hype  贪得无厌的insatiable  失联loss of communication  交易信息transaction information  网上商铺e commerce vendors  网上购物online shopping  垃圾短信spam messages  搜救队search and rescue team  抢购风buying spree  信息泄露leak of information  户籍制度household registration system  实体店brick and mortar stores  为……默哀pay silent tribute to sb.  飞行员迷航pilot disorientation  互联网金融Internet finance/Internet based financing  送货上门服务home delivery services  单身寄生族parasite single  短期经济利益short term economic benefits  车辆注册登记car/vehicle registration  在线支付通道online payment channel  电话营销诈骗/电信诈骗telemarketing scams/telemarketing fraud  社会/经济/疗体制改革reform of the social/economic/medical system  二、写作经典句式——摘自《写作宝中宝》  1.起始段经典句式  As is truly/vividly demonstrated/depicted/betrayed in the photo/picture/drawing/cartoon above,…正如上图所真实(生动)展现(描述/表现)的那样,……  There is an interesting and instructive picture which goes like this:…这幅有趣而又有教育意义的图片描述了这样一幅场景:……  Such an image draws our attention to the fact that…  这样的景象让我们注意到这样的事实……  This picture demonstrates one of the basic theories of philosophy:…这幅图片展现了哲学的一个基本理论:……  The painter reminds us of a common social phenomenon.  这幅画的作者让我们想到了一个普遍的社会现象。  It is quite obvious that the painter wishes to draw our attention to this most unfavorable social phenomenon.非常明显,该画的作者希望我们注意到这一最不受欢迎的社会现象。  Looking at the picture, we cant help thinking of the more and more serious phenomenon of…看着这幅图,我们不禁想到越来越严重的……现象。  …is known as one of the most serious problems in today s society.……是当今社会中最严重的问题之一。  2.中间段经典句式  to be frank (frankly speaking, honestly speaking)老实说,坦白讲  But we cant lose sight of the fact that there are disadvantages (benefits) in doing…但我们不能忽略这样一个事实:做……是有不利之处(有益)的。  As to whether it is a blessing or a curse, however, people take different attitudes (positions).至于它是福还是祸,人们持有不同的态度(观点)。  The explanation for this problem involves many factors.  解释该问题要从诸多因素入手。  There are many reasons responsible for this instance, and the following are the typical ones. 出现这种情况的原因有很多,而下面这些是其中非常典型的原因。  No one can ignore/overlook the fact that…  没有人可以忽略这个事实……  There is considerable/sufficient/strong evidence to show that…  有相当多的/足够的/有力的证据显示……  Obviously, it has its drawbacks(disadvantages/negative effects)as well as merits (advantages/positive effects).显然,它既拥有优点(长处,积极的作用),也有弊端(短处,消极的影响)。  3.结尾段经典句式  in brief (in summary, in conclusion, in short, in a word, to sum up, to conclude, to summarize) 总而言之,综上所述  The problem should be studied in depth.这个问题应该深入研究。  We may have a long way to go before we reach the final goal.  我们要实现最终目标可能任重而道远。  Judging from all evidence offered, we may reasonably come to (draw) the conclusion that…从所提供的证据来看,我们可以得出以下结论……  From the above comparison and contrast, anyone can safely conclude that…从以上的比较,任何人都可以得出这样的结论……  Given the factors I have outlined, I believe that…  通过我所简述的这些因素,我相信……  For the reasons given above, I strongly recommend that…  鉴于以上种种原因,我强烈建议……  三、写作经典模板——摘自《写作宝中宝》  1.话题写作模板  Various factors may account for this phenomenon. First and foremost, (第一个原因). Besides, (第二个原因). Whats more, (第三个原因). Last but not least, (最后一个原因).  Some may argue that (一部分人的观点). For one thing, it provides us(优点之一). For another, it also (优点之二). While, others maintain that (另一部分人的观点). Firstly, (缺点之一). In addition, (缺点之二).From my perspective,(自己的观点).  Now that the problem is so serious, it is high time that drastic measures were taken to improve the current situation. First and foremost, the authorities concerned should set up stricter regulations against(图画反映的问题) and put them into practice. In addition, people?s awareness of (图画反映的问题) should be cultivated. Finally,(再列举一条措施).  As is subtly portrayed in the picture,(图片信息). The caption written under the picture indicates that(图片下方的汉字). What an enlightening picture it is!  On the basis of the analysis above, we may safely arrive at the conclusion that(总结主题思想).  2.应用文写作模板  建议信  Dear ,  I am flattered that you would ask for my advice concerning (寻求与……有关的建议).  Since you aim to (具体目标), my suggestions are as follows: For one thing, (建议一). For another, (建议二). I hope these proposals would be helpful, and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you in further details.  Good luck with your (祝愿).  Yours sincerely,  XXXX  推荐信  Dear ,  It is with great pleasure that I am writing to recommend (被介绍对象)as an ideal candidate for (职位).  Here are some reasons I?m writing to recommend (被介绍对象). First of all, he shows great excellence in (学术方面的优异表现). Furthermore, he has a pleasant personality. Above all, (与同龄人相比最大的优点)makes him outstanding from his peers.  Therefore, I strongly recommend(被介绍对象)to you. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Yours sincerely,  XXXX  感谢信  Dear ,  I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for (感谢原因). If it had not been for your assistance in (对方给你的具体帮助), I would (没有对方帮助时的后果).  Every one agrees that it was you who (给出细节).  Again, I would like to extend my warm thanks to you! Please accept my gratitude. I will feel honored and pleased if you (表达自己回报的心愿)。  Yours sincerely,  XXX
主帖获得的天涯分:0
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)如何轻松搞定考研英语复试?张老师来告诉你_最火考研老师张雪峰_腾讯视频403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules.}

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语二哪个老师好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信