高一 安全知识竞赛判断题题 感激不尽

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
本贴相关题目
A major impediment to wide acceptance of electric vehicles even on the part of people who use their cars almost exclusively for commuting is the inability to use electric vehicles for occasional extended trips. In an attempt to make purchasing electric vehicles more attractive to commuters, one electric vehicle producer is planning to offer customers three days free rental of a conventional car for every 1,000 miles that they drive their electric vehicle.
Which of the following, if true, most threatens the plan's prospects for success?
AMany electric vehicles that are used for commercial purposes are not needed for extended trips.&&BBecause a majority of commuters drive at least 100 miles a week, the cost to the producer of making good the offer would add considerably to the already high price of electric vehicles.&&CThe relatively long time it takes to recharge the battery of an electric vehicle can easily be fitted into the regular patterns of car use characteristic of commuters.&&DAlthough electric vehicles are essentially emission-free in actual use, generating the electricity necessary for charging an electric vehicle's battery can burden the environment.&&ESome family vehicles are used primarily not for commuting but for making short local trips, such as to do errands.&&
正确答案: B
更多相关帖子
查看: 5628|回复: 8
在线时间 小时
A major impediment to wide acceptance of electric vehicles even on the part of people who use their cars almost exclusively for commuting is the inability to use electric vehicles for occasional extended trips. In an attempt to make purchasing electric vehicles more attractive to commuters, one electric vehicle producer is planning to offer customers three days free rental of a conventional car for every 1000 miles that they drive their electric vehicle.Which of the following, if true, most threatens the plan's prospects for sucess?A. many electric vehicles that are used for commercial purposes are not needed for extended tripsB.because a majority of commuters drive at least 100miles a week, the cost to the producer of making good the offer would add considerably to the already high price of electric vehiclesC. the relatively long time it takes to recharge the battery of an electric vehicle can easily be fitted into the regular patterns of car use characteristic of commutersD.although electric vehicles are essentially emmission-free in actual use, generating the electricity necessary for charging an electric vehicle's battery can burden the &environmentE. some family vehicles are used primarily not for commuting but for making short local trips, such as to do errands答案是B ,可是我读题完全没有头绪……实在太弱,练了很久还是没有找到所谓的做题的感觉,每次整理回顾错题时都懂了,但是做新题还是会错的很严重,甚至读了几遍都没有任何感角o(︶︿︶)o 唉怎么办捏……各位同仁的情况如何呢???求帮助!
在线时间 小时
楼主,我问你一个问题,你觉得楼上那样解释了,你考试的时候有那么多时间来思考,把这个过程理顺吗?最多才3分钟给你看一道极难的逻辑题因此,还是采用排除法最稳妥:A\C\D选项的内容与主题无关,E选项里面的some由于sample太小,不能起到support或者undermine的作用,只能选B。GMAT圣人GWD老师说:不求甚解,但求做对就是这个意思你做对了,可以抽空想想,这其中的原委
在线时间 小时
这道题我觉得还是有点复杂的...做题就是要找准 推理的过程和结果。电能车的销售的困难,在于消费者有时候需要额外用车,而恰恰这时候电能车没电,所以厂商现在给每个消费者补贴一些额外的普通车的使用。B说明消费者很耗用电能车,消费者很大程度上需要普通车的补贴,这就会造成厂商的成本上升,最后电能车反而卖的贵。希望有帮助
在线时间 小时
我是这样想的:By the attempt proposed in the context, the producer of the electric vehicles wants to stimulate people to buy the electric vehicles.(the plan's prospects)However, the attempt wll increase the cost of producer who will make the price of electric vehicles higher. Higher price is going to inhibite customers buying it.That's why the author can not achieve the success of the plan's prospects.(the plan fails to achieve the prospects)
在线时间 小时
懂了!谢谢两位!!可是,初做这道题实在有点绕啊,我就算是在两位的解释下我还是反复想了好几遍重看了好几遍题……我就像事后诸葛亮一样……沮丧
在线时间 小时
嗯是呐 就是这个问题 我烦的就是我现在不能一眼看出说这个选项无关 那个选项又怎么不行看来我还是得把OG再好好看看总结下套路……
在线时间 小时
所谓无关,就是原文中做了比较,但是选项中未出现比较但是也未能给出相关的他因,或者是选项中出现了原文中没有的比较。迷茫的时候,拿着一条去试试吧希望对你有帮助。
在线时间 小时
在线时间 小时
Mark一下!& && && && && &
所属分类: GMAT考试
正在浏览此版块的会员 ()
ChaseDream 论坛
All Rights Reserved.急求大神解答这道题啊!感激不尽!!谢谢谢谢!!网上搜不到【高中数学吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:230,986贴子:
急求大神解答这道题啊!感激不尽!!谢谢谢谢!!网上搜不到收藏
急求大神解答这道题啊!感激不尽!!谢谢谢谢!!网上搜不到
高中数学试卷,学习成绩差?学习没目标?满分学霸做榜样,历届考点全掌握,高中数学试卷,40000精英老师1对1针对性教学,查缺补漏,快速提分!
做出来了,不知道对不对各侧棱相等,则P到底面ABC的射影为三角形ABC的外心O1,由正弦定理BC/SIN&BAC=2r,r=4/根号2,由球体积得外接球半径R=3,设外接球球心为O,则O在PO1或PO1延长线上,在直角三角形OO1C中,OO1=|PO1-R|,O1C=r,OC=R,则:OC^2=OO1^2+O1C^2,解出PO1,应该有两个值,自己解下吧!
1对1/小班 精品个性化专题 视频讲解 你的私人专属老师 地理奥赛学霸 全国1卷文科数学140+ 文综230+大神 真心不走套路 你不能错过在一秒钟内看到本质的人和花半辈子也看不清一件事本质的人,自然是不一样的命运。——马里奥·普佐《教父》
画图,建坐标系
登录百度帐号英语作文题目 求大神写一篇,感激不尽!suppose you are the manager of a store.yo
英语作文题目 求大神写一篇,感激不尽!suppose you are the manager of a store.you received a letter of complaint about the problems with a new camera bought in your store.please write a letter of adjustment to the customer
Dear Mr.WangI feel very sorry that our production has coused problems .Please give me a chance to compensate for my mistake.Our company will exchange you a new camera .And we can promise this situation will never happen again.Please believe in us.In the end ,wish you have a happy life.Yours sincearllyXiao Ming
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语作文题目 求大神写一篇,感激不尽!suppose you are the manager of a store.yo》相关的作业问题
因为每个人想的是不一样的所以可以参考笨方法用中文写好你想要的演讲稿 翻译成英文 ok了~因为是高一限制 所以你写中文的时候稍微切合一下自己所学的就好了 完成之后觉得自己能读得懂看得通 再修一修 就是一篇你自己的了 加油~中文可以参考 吴奇隆百度百科 吴奇隆吧的一些视频 祝你顺利成功~
I have a good friend. She is Anna. She lives in Haining. She is very lovely. She is eleven years old and her birthday is in June. She's small, thin and active.
  Nowadays,our lives are flooded with art.My major is art design.The reason I choose this major is ,not only do I love it,I want to beautify environment we live
My father is good . He is tall . Hi is very strict . I like my father. 再答: 给采纳 再答: 给采纳再问: 你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
The BadCell phones are a distraction – The students use short message service (SMS) and not everyone remember to turn off their phone during class.Cheating – St
My View on Delaying Retirement AgeRecently,the policy of delaying retirement age has stirred up a huge uproar,drawing attention from all sectors of the communit
Happiness is an emotion. So is sadness, love, hate, curiosity, revulsion, excitement, jealousy, contentment, depression, anxiety, fear, guilt and anger. All emo
转眼间,时间过的真快,数一年如一日.又到了秋高气爽的秋季,到处开满的鲜艳芬芳的花儿也都谢了,只有那些金菊还在毅然开放;还有那些鸟儿也哼着小曲——小鸟也回归到了属于自己的家,唯独那金黄的玉米在那高高的站立着.今天我带着热情满怀的心情来到金色的田野里,只见玉米歪着大穗子,粒儿突破包壳的束缚,向人们炫耀.有的玉米的叶子是暗绿
The sunset I came to the river side slope,watch the play summer evening scenery,saw sunset red fired half the sky,reflected the red pond water,dyed the entire m
i liked playing with that cat after school,but while i was having fun,mom frowned.I knew that she had objections toward furry animals,fearing that they would di
One problem we have now is that since so many people have degrees they don't pay off as much.While getting a well-rounded education is worth its weight in gold
In life,it is inevitable there will be setbacks and failures.The ancients said:"no one is perfect."Our lives will have setbacks,but we must overcome them,can no
湖北青年周冲见义勇为,冒着生命危险托救悬空女童.这在当下道德滑坡、人情冷漠的社会背景下,的确令人感动,也的确值得大力加以褒扬.网友们热烈地追捧,呼周冲为“托举哥”,赞誉他“托举起了向善的力量”.而随着媒体的介入,短短几天,周冲就从一个救人前还在到处找工作的普通外来工,成为了“广州英雄”,继而荣誉纷至沓来.据报道,这位平
Lina loves to eat a lot and she is very fat.She wanted to buy a clothes but there are no clothes that fit her size.The tailor had to customize her clothes.The t
I will never forget the day when I failed the senior middle school entrance exam.I had to become a student in an ordinary school.Disappointed as I looked at the
My first name is Li Hua.My mother took me to the clinic dental,extraction.My mother and I came to the clinic,The mother with the dentist to talk about a good pr
看不清怎么写啊 再问: 再问: 算了再问: 手机不好 再答: 能再清一些么再问: 算了
The song, O Holy Night is a Christmas carol that may be familiar to many of us. The lyrics of the song tell the story of how and why Christmas came to be celebr
I like classical music .Because this music has been passed down from composers hundreds of years ago,and have stood to the test of time.There are different stylC++一道关于继承的题目,求大神解答,感激不尽苹果/安卓/wp
积分 126, 距离下一级还需 19 积分
权限: 自定义头衔
道具: 涂鸦板, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 显身卡, 匿名卡, 金钱卡
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 变色卡, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 涂鸦板
开心签到天数: 12 天连续签到: 1 天[LV.3]偶尔看看II
1.& && &一个竞争性的利润最大化厂商有利润关系π(w1,w2)=Ψ1(w1)+Ψ2(w2)。将产出价格正规化,令其等于1。 2.& && &一个厂商使用4种投入来生产1种产出。生产函数是f(x1,x2 ,x3,x4)=min{x1,x2}+min{ x3,x4}。 (a).当要素价格是w =(1,2,3,4)时,生产1单位产出的条件要素需求79向量是什么? (b)成本函数是什么? (c)这项技术显示出什么样的规模报酬? (d)另一个厂商的生产函数为f(x1,x2 ,x3,x4)=min{x1+x2 ,x3+x4}。当价格w=(1,2,3,4)时,生产1单位产出条件要素需求向量是什么? (e)这个厂商成本函数是什么? (f)这项技术代表什么样的规模报酬?& && && && &&& 3.& && &考察戴维的两期效用模型u(x1,x2),其中x1代表其在第一时期的消费。x2代表其在第二时期的消费。戴维在每一时期被给予的消费量是(x3,x4),但他也可以对现在和未来的消费进行交易,即把现在的消费卖给将来消费,反之亦然。因此,其预算约束为p1x1+ p2x2= p1x3+ p2x4,其中p1,p2分别为第一期和第二期的价格。(a)& &&&推导此模型的斯卢茨基方程。(注意,现在戴维的收入取决于他被给予的消费量的价值,而此价值又取决于价格;m= p1x3+ p2x4。)(b)& & 假设戴维的最优选择满足x1〈x3 。如果价格p1 下降,戴维的处境会好转还是会恶化?(c)& &&&什么是消费物品的回报率?& &4.& && &考虑具有下列结构的行业。50个以竞争方式行动的厂商,具有相同的成本函数c(y)=y2∕2。一个具有零边际成本的垄断者,产品的需求曲线由下式给出D(p)=1000-50p(a)& &&&什么是垄断者的利润最大化产量?(b)& & 什么是垄断者的利润最大化价格?(c)& &&&在此价格下,该竞争部门供给多少? 5.& && &有一垄断者呈现常数边际成本的技术,即c(y)=cy。市场需求弹性为常数,以ε表示。存在一从价税,当消费者支付价格p时,垄断者得到Ps=(1-τ)PD(这里,PD是消费者面临的需求价格,Ps是生产者面临的供给价格)。税收当局正考虑改变从价税为从量税t,即有PD=Ps + t.。你已经被请去计算等价于从价税的从量税t,并使得消费者面临的价格在这两种情况下都一样。
这是准备期末考试呢?呵呵
碧海潇湘 发表于
这是准备期末考试呢?呵呵您好聪明啊,哈哈。。。
能不能帮个忙解答一下啊?不甚感激啊
不是说楼主啊~有啥奖励没?
za rujina!
没有论坛币基本上没人做的,这是那本书上的题目?
lzsxy2009 发表于
没有论坛币基本上没人做的,这是那本书上的题目?是呢,是范利安的高级微观经济学上的题目
哎。。那我悲剧了
zhukovasky 发表于
不是说楼主啊~有啥奖励没?呵呵,小妹初来乍到啊,不知道规矩啊